It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55 am 

"The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story"

"Amber Frey: Witness for the Prosecution"

and a series of episodes in "Murder Made Me Famous"
(mentioned here: http://www.randomtopics.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1612#p104679 )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:56 pm 

I didn't see any of the movies, and to date, I have read no books on the subject. However, I did watch the trial from the get go, never missed a day, and imo Scott Peterson is a murderer of the worst kind. Amber, is a lucky woman to have moved on with her life, as I think she would have been next on his list.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 pm 

I agree that Amber can count herself lucky she was certainly a liability for Scott.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 am 

I recall that when Lacy's body was found it was a partial torso, missing her head, hands and feet, and that both she and the baby, found a day earlier, were found just where he said he was fishing off Berkeley Marina.

We will never know where she was murdered, and the actual cause of death, but how awful for her family to know how her body was treated, it's too awful to even try to understand.

He deserves all he gets, and reently I saw an interview of 2013 with Amber who is most definitely over him, she was asked directly and said 'yes absolutely, I've moved on with my life' and she realized how lucky she was to be alive.

Brave girl I thought when I watched her testify.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:56 am 

Hi Wroughead,

Good to see you :69

Yes Laci was found without her head. Part of her mother's grief was that Laci was not intact for her burial. Another part of her grief was that Laci hated the water and Laci's mom thought it was part of Scott's heartless nature to dump Laci somewhere she feared and hated.

Sick bastard.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:58 pm 

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, just been busy all day.

I agree with you, what an awful thing for her mother to face. It was cruel, even if she was already dead when he dumped her in the water, he knew how much she hated it and feared it, so his final act of betrayal to Laci he knew would be her biggest fear. It would be the equivalent of someone doing the same thing to me who knew I was petrified of spiders, putting me in with them dead or alive, that's how I compare it.

I just hope that in the act of killing her, she didn't suffer too long, imagine what must have been on her mind as she most probably was fighting for her life knowing she had her little baby inside her, it just doesn't bear thinking about.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 pm 

Hi Wrough,

No worries the pace here is very relaxed here, almost like a Southern evening :69 .

I hope Laci didn't know, I hope he knocked her out first. I can't imagine the terror and disbelief that would have been going through her mind if she knew.

I imagine Scott, the little coward, is the type who at 11:55 on his day of execution will say, "Ok I did it and I'll tell you exactly what happened if you let me live." Or he may still try to guilt people over putting an "innocent" man to death.

Little Conner would be almost 13 if his dad hadn't murdered him and his mom.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:56 am 

It's amazing, he even has his own website, or a family member set it up, Connor aged 13 is hard to imagine now, such a sad loss to many people in Laci's family, including Laci herself, whatever happened I'd love to think she didn't know what hit her, but forensics think she may have been strangled at the house, if that's true she would have known what her husband and father of the baby was doing to her and for me, that's a horrible thing to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:42 pm 

I agree Wrough it is a horrible thought. Do you remember Sharon (Laci's mom) statement about Laci and Conner being buried in the same casket but Laci having no arms to hold Conner? Everyone was crying and Scott could have just heard that Sharon had chosen blue for her new car rather than tan.

One sick son of a bitch.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 06,00.html

For more than a year now, Laci Peterson's loved ones have had to bear their grief mostly in silence, prohibited by a judicial gag order from talking about the case. But as Sharon Rocha took the stand during the penalty phase of the trial on Nov. 30, all that pent-up pain, anger and profound sense of loss at last came surging forth in a mother's primal cry for her lost child. At one point during her wrenching 37-minute testimony, Rocha was asked about having to bury the limbless remains of Laci and her unborn son Conner. She glared straight at Scott Peterson: "I knew she was in the casket, and I knew the baby was there, and I knew she didn't have arms to hold him. "Then Sharon wailed, "She should have had her arms!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:19 am 

That is just so sad, I remember that they were both buried together as it should be, but the misery of those missing arms, I thought it was her hands that were missing, and not her arms though. Even so, to this day, Laci's parents will never have gotten over this - it's just too awful to think about.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:37 am 

hope you can see this video and interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n-son.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:50 am 

I went to the link and there was just an article and a really short video about a woman who captured Scott in the yard, (That video won't work for me today). Is there an interview with the murderer?

I'll see if I can find it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:31 am 

I'm going out shortly but I'll have a look around and see if I can find it anywhere else, it was good, he never spoke you could see him in the distance they used a close up of him in the rooftop exercise yard with 3 other inmates, they said he has a very cushy life, in a single cell, plays basket ball in the roof top court, where there is a shower in case they get too hot and sweaty (poor souls eh).

let's face it, in prison, he doesn't have to worry about the day to day things the rest of us worry about, he has no responsibilities, gets fed, has a roof over his head etc. etc. etc. disgusting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:35 am 

I just found this so I will watch in in a little bit

I agree he is disgusting he has to behave to keep his cushy cell and rooftop cage, so at least his having to kiss ass and being confined is better than him out in the public living off mom and dad and being treated like a prince. I agree he is disgusting.

I thought death row inmates were kept in isolation.

I wonder when the last time CA actually executed someone?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:28 pm 

Yes, I believe inmates on death row are kept in isolation, but according to the interviews I saw an exception seems to hve been made in this case - heaven alone knows what is so special here, from other murderers!

I think the house has sold twice since the murder too. No doubt from what we've heard and now seen on this video, he's an out and out liar - but we knew that right!

The video I saw was presented by Geraldo, but try this other one from YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:30 pm 

Hi Wrough,

I saw that one just because I went down the rabbit hole at youtube about Peterson. And yes the roof top cage has more than Peterson which to me is disgusting, why should Peterson (and whoever the other inmates are) be allowed the perk of camaraderie ? They have been deemed so devoid of natural human emotion that they should be put to death so why do they have any perks. Put them in a cage until they meet their maker, alone, 2 meals a day,show them the humanity that they didn't show their victims but no perks no benefits no basketball games. Let them exist until they die.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:18 pm 

I agree with you, it's disgusting and kept (like over here) at taxpayers' expense to live the life of riley, let's face it, they have no responsibilities to think about because of where they are.

It's unbelievable that there are still people who think he's innocent, with so much proof against him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:47 pm 

I agree I don't understand the Scott is innocent crowd. I don't think they live the life of Riley but I do think they shouldn't have any benefits such as basketball. An hour in a cage outside then back to the inside cage.

Scott is so arrogant and he was so used to being treated as a golden boy that I am sure he rages everyday at what "Laci and Conner did to him".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:58 pm 

I feel sad when I see any videos where Laci spoke, and she was so lovely, same height as me and I just look and think, what the heck did she ever do to deserve that, it's so awful.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:10 pm 

She did nothing other than make the deadly mistake of falling in love with a psychopath. Which I know you know, I'm just agreeing with what you said.

Last edited by Carmelita on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.