It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:10 pm 
ADMIN

I get what you are saying Carm. Let me again state that I think Joran Vander Sloot is scum.

I do though still have a problem with "pre-emptive" "justice" to save (possible) future victims.
He deserves to do time, as much as Peru system requires, and to have a miserable time while serving (as is the apparent norm in Peru), but beyond that, I hope he survives the ordeal and suffers every minute of it.

My point IS mainly in regard the "justice for Natalee" crowd. Who would not otherwise give a moment's thought for a Stephany Flores.

They decreed Natalee a victim and decreed Joran was guilty and so bestowed their abundant hate on him.. and they still are. They dont want him killed (raped) in prison for Stephany's sake even (some sense to that) they want him dead "for Natalee's sake" Which is nuts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:41 pm 

I know Rumpole. I remember from our previous conversation and I watched the wrath of the ignorant mob who refused to accept evidence in Oscar's case.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:58 pm 

'This is where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done': Joran van der Sloot 'confesses' to murdering Natalee Holloway in undercover video
By Hannah Parry | DailyMail.com | March 16, 2016

• Alabama student Natalee Holloway disappeared on a trip to Aruba in 2005
  • Joran van der Sloot was last seen with the victim, 18, but never charged
  • He is currently in a Peruvian jail for the murder of Stephany Flores
  • Undercover footage shows him making an apparent confession to killing
  • Asked about Holloway case he said: 'Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done'
  • He was also filmed mocking the police investigation into her death and saying he lied to officers
  • Victim's father Dave Holloway said today that van der Sloot can 'rot in jail'

A decade after Alabama student Natalee Holloway's mysterious disappearance, the prime suspect in her murder appears to have 'confessed'.

Joran van der Sloot, who is in a Peruvian jail for the murder of another student, Stephany Flores, was caught on an undercover video admitting he had lied to the police and mocking the investigation into Holloway's death.

Speaking about the case in his native Dutch, he then appears to make a shocking confession about the murder to his wife and the undercover reporter from Radar Online saying: 'yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.'

More at link (video): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... video.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:13 pm 
ADMIN

Ummm... this not the first time a tabloid VDS confession has popped up.

It doesnt change anything :)

UNLESS Joran really does confess... give details that can be confirmed.... then once again this is no more than Joran mouthing off.

There is still "no evidence of a crime" in regards Natalee Holloway's disappearance goes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 pm 

I haven't even listened to the video Rumpole (major PC probs today), but this is news everywhere (I avoided at first) ;) so wanted to get it here.

I remember the last tabloid "confession". If this one has video evidence from him, or maps, drawings, Polaroids .... I'll tell ya.

I know, I know. :28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm 
ADMIN

He is a nasty piece of work now... I am not sure that was true when he was first charged (17 year old school boy).

His early "confessions" were clearly motivated by a desire to make some money in the Tabloid story world. The whole alleged "extortion" case is again him pretending to know stuff .. payment being the motive. He has never revealed any verifiable details of "the crime". Which begs the question.. if he really did kill Natalee and dispose of the body.. by now he WOULD have revealed something to at least indicate he was worth payment for what he knows.. by tabloids or by Beth Twitty who WAS prepared to pay the "extortion" money.

To me The LACK of info from Joran after all this time is itself circumstantial evidence that he doesn't KNOW anything. He had nothing to do with Natalee's death. He left her drunk on the beach. Something happened to her after Joran left her. IMO she either got (staggered) on board a yacht.. or was carried onto a yacht. That boat set sail..... I assume she was abused and killed and dumped at sea. Some have postulated she could have been taken on to South America.. landed and sold into the "white Slave" market.. which is documented to be something that does happen in the general area of Aruba.
(Ref another American girl taken from a Cruise ship, near Aruba a year or so? before The Holloway case. Also PERHAPS the blonde woman who went missing from Aruba (survived by boyfriend) a couple of years after the Holloway case.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:22 am 

Joran van der Sloot the consummate idiot and scum bag.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:46 am 

I just remembered the poor little Joran and his wife's tearful assertion that he was being picked on in a prison of folks with character similar to his. What a moron, married to a moron, whose child will hopefully escape the legacy of his or her idiotic and evil parents.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:43 pm 
ADMIN

Van Der Sloot Jail Video Surfaces
New video has been released showing the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway in a Peruvian maximum-security prison he now calls home.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/van-der- ... fe162f94bd

I saw this vid at Huff post, link Feb14, 2019? The YT version is from 2014... I dont think its new at all :roll