It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 pm 

New today: Although nothing new unfortunately.....

Lemhi Sheriff: I just pray little DeOrr will be found

EDIT: Near the end when he talks about being small rural area, knowing everyone in county. That is our home. That is why he knows how much everyone trying to find a 'lost' boy on the mountain has given and what a toll it has taken over the months. Some of us even went back up after first snow (second, third) just on the off chance the creek or edge of bodies of water would reveal any signs of that boy.

Also kind of embarrassed. As you can see our LE is not prepared for cases such as this. They simply aren't. Us rednecks......

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:25 pm 
ADMIN

THX WKC

I listened. As you say.. nothing new.

As far as parents/drugs etc. I have to assume they were not obviously "out of it" when first questioned by police.. and no drugs were found. Of course they could have dumped any drugs IF they dumped a body?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 am 
ADMIN

Sheriff Bowerman is a worry ..... we only have his interpretation (and belief in) what GGD and Reinwand say to indicate Deorr came back to the campsite after the store.(Independent of suspects)
If you discount those two witnesses, who only THINK Deorr was in the car when parents returned from store.. then problems with time line etc vanish.

At 6:50 ....Regarding question of whether Deorr was even AT the campsite after parents returned from store:
Bowerman "I am fairly confident that Deorr was there... I can't find anybody that says they are 100 per cent positive that he was there"
Say what???? :eek

IF the parents did something to Deorr after starting out from store.. and disposed of the body before arriving back at campsite.. then there is no problem with timing. After returning from store WITHOUT DEORR... they pretended Deorr was in car... then simply acted out going for a 10 min walk.. came back and raised the alarm as if Deorr had been there and wandered off during their stroll.

I am thinking THIS is most likely scenario.. given we simply dont have any info.

ETA
This could be what Klein is talking about with his "4 hours" he is including an hour/ hour and a half, time from leaving store to head back to campsite.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:22 am 

Hi WKC690 welcome and thank you for your insights!

A thousand lashes for you Rumpole for posting the link to WS :doh

Shame on me for giving them the click and listening :roll .

But good gravy what a vapid, bizarre interview.

What I believe I learned, from videos, links, posts and the radio bit;

Sheriff Bowerman because he is a decent human being could not accept in the sphere of his consciousness that DeOrr might have been killed or come to some nefarious end at the hands of his parent(s).

Sheriff Bowerman said that he can’t find anyone who can say with 100% certainty that DeOrr was at the campsite. IMO the grandpa and Isaac have to simply be dismissed for their lack of usefulness do to their mental states.

So the last solid verifiable sighting of DeOrr Jr. was on July 9th according to the good sheriff. The store clerk who ws lauded actually didn't know if she saw DeOrr jr. or not.

Bowerman seems to have taken Jessica and Vernon at their word and said at different times that they had been cooperating. News Flash! They are not cooperating if they are lying and mixing their stories up. They are simply trying to give the appearance of cooperation.

Bowerman was not suspicious of Vernon and Jessica? :WW I was suspicious from the first nonsensical interview I watched.

Though least Vernon and/or Jessica think that whatever growing suspicions Bower now holds about them, are brand new thoughts, they had better think again, those thoughts were brewing a long time and this is a smoke ‘em out move so it is hard to tell how much is for show and how much is accurate about Bowerman’s assessment of the case and Jessica and Vernon.

There is a reason they were given polygraphs, there is is a reason Vilt very publicly called them liars and gave them the boot, if Vernon and/or Jessica is guilty of harming that little boy, the sheriff knows more than he is letting on and one of them should run to his office to get the best deal while they can.

:smoke

Now to lighten my mood. Trisha asks a Sheriff if he can accept donations :Gslap :98 :Gslap ! Arraaghhhh! That is called bribery Trish. Good gravy! The fearless leader of a well reasoned and educated sleuthing site :94

And for the love of all that is rational and reasonable that dope Bessie asked the sheriff if it was possible that something was done to DeOrr after the 911 call was made rather than before :46

Last edited by Carmelita on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 am 
ADMIN

I liked the bit where Tricia asked Bowerman if he read the threads at WS :lol

Bowerman: "er.. um... might have glanced.. other people in office might"

I imagine the true answer is: " I looked and it was total crap. You people are out of your minds and do not understand the difference between a valid theory and a baseless supposition that you pull out your ass. You dopes do not HELP at all.. you are not solving the case. You are nitwits. If I catch any of my staff reading your crap they will be fired!!... unless its just for the laughs"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 am 

Bowerman told her that he didn't want to get distracted by rumors :Gslap :Gslap

Bitch slapped by Bowerman :slap :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46 am 

Rumpole wrote:
IF the parents did something to Deorr after starting out from store.. and disposed of the body before arriving back at campsite.. then there is no problem with timing. After returning from store WITHOUT DEORR... they pretended Deorr was in car... then simply acted out going for a 10 min walk.. came back and raised the alarm as if Deorr had been there and wandered off during their stroll.

Bingo, Rumpole! :Q11

Carm,
As always, you crack me up! :77

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:02 am 

Molly :69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:18 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

I am thinking THIS is most likely scenario.. given we simply dont have any info.

ETA
This could be what Klein is talking about with his "4 hours" he is including an hour, and hour and a half time from leaving store to head back to campsite.

That actually makes more sense than anything I have heard or thought about myself so far. Suddenly the strange sense of urgency and scrambling in different directions with no clear indication of where he was seen last, who was watching him and more... makes sense why it was so hard to get simple answers.

Where was the boy seen last? Who was with him? What time was that?

Those three questions are normally answered within a few hours and the answers change only slightly like the exact times and such. (when people are telling truth that is)

But most RP's calling in don't have much trouble telling you where they saw the missing person(s) last. If they are frantic it usually doesn't change much after they sit down with LE and go through events. Although it is common for original details to be modified slightly after witnesses have time to gather themselves and think more clearly. However, that never seemed to happen in this case.

EDIT: I wrote the above in response to rumpole theory/speculation from a SAR volunteer point of view just for the record. Not from any official stance or to make it seem like I help in any more official capacity than volunteer as I do not.

Carmelita wrote:

:smoke

Now to lighten my mood. Trisha asks a Sheriff if he can accept donations :Gslap :98 :Gslap ! Arraaghhhh! That is called bribery Trish. Good gravy! The fearless leader of a well reasoned and educated sleuthing site :94

And for the love of all that is rational and reasonable that dope Bessie asked the sheriff if it was possible that something was done to DeOrr after the 911 call was made rather than before :46

I love your posts Carmelita they typically make me laugh and make sense at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:51 pm 
ADMIN

It's a long shot, made harder by snow coverage now... and might require a lot of luck... but sleuths on the ground in Lemhi County might drive the route(s) from store in Leadore to Timber Creek camping ground... trails or side-roads where the parents could have pulled off main road to dump/bury body.

Casey Anthony barely took a step from the side of the road and just dumped a Plastic rubbish bag containing Caylee's body, Are there spots in Lemhi where people dump rubbish?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:08 pm 

/me hamster on wheels (which is what powers my brain) are running and I am dialing up a certain SAR official just to see if a Sunday drive is what we need to get our thoughts clear.

I assume other minds (brighter than mine) have come up with that theory. How many have made the drive and NOT been in a hurry doing so? Hard to say.

This is one time that I regret living in high mountain country with lots of snow....

EDIT: (following my initial phone call) So many areas are off limits at this time of year to motorized vehicles (unless authorized by fish and game first) and I am being told that horseback is best bet for many of the 'side' roads that could be easily accessed in summer months. Buddy says he cannot do anything official but we may be headed up with horses or snow machines just to make a trek. Not as an official search of anything just five guys going for a winter ride (with the fish and game SAR official aware) what our motivation is. But he has to approve it first and that could (and most likely will) take days.

On top of all that they are weary of ANY official search efforts being publicly announced as they want less attention on that at this time apparently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:24 pm 

DISCLAIMER: I am talking to Idaho SAR volunteers and one F&G supervisor official. I am not in contact directly or otherwise with any LE officials regarding this case.

(I am working with Boise detectives on a few stolen trailers from our business lot but that is another deal all together)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:26 pm 
ADMIN

Bear in mind that.....

Caylee's body was MISSED by LE, Professional SAR, Texas Equusearch, dogs, clairvoyants :roll PI's (probably told where to look) and waves of volunteers (and sightseers)....

Even though the bags and body were in the open and visible a step or 2 from the road.....it was Meter reader, Roy Kronk.. stopping for a pee, that found the body.. and even then he had to go back 3? times to be sure himself, let alone get cops to take him seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:27 pm 

I have no delusions we will go up there and find anything. I just think it is worth travelling the route very carefully just to mark areas for further search in Spring by fish and game if that is all we can do.

EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/FremontCountySAR/

I hate Facebook so I do not use it. But the rest of the world does. That is the most local link to our SAR team I can offer.

Last edited by WKC on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:31 pm 
ADMIN

Keep us posted, please WKC.

When you guys hold a press conference announcing the body found and case broken wide open... mention "Random Topics" and Rumpole :cool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 pm 

If the higher powers that be find it prudent that we were to make any new dicovery..... you will get more publicity than you ever bargained for. But realistically it is us going up to tromp through snow and mud just to place some markers at locations dogs need to be brought back to in Spring months.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm 

Sorry for double posting all the time but.....

Do you know how hard it is to stay motivated looking for someone in the elements when an idea in the back of your mind says the parents did something to him before he ever got to mountain? My thought to keep me focused.... WHERE ELSE would they be able to dump a body?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:39 pm 
ADMIN

You CAN edit posts and add stuff ( for an hour I think?) :cool

Yeah... I get it.

In Caylee case.... the area was knee deep in flood water when bulk of search was done.. Kronk found the remains after water subsided :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:17 pm 

WKC690 wrote:
Do you know how hard it is to stay motivated looking for someone in the elements when an idea in the back of your mind says the parents did something to him before he ever got to mountain? My thought to keep me focused.... WHERE ELSE would they be able to dump a body?

I can't imagine myself, but you will be rewarded for your efforts, tenfold. ;)

Thanks for sharing your local info.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 am 

If this is posted in previous pages I missed it:

http://www.postregister.com/articles/fe ... appearance

Local newspaper report. Nothing new here but it is one of the most accurate summaries I have seen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next