It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:28 pm 

Spring has sprung and the search is on. This article says little but proves active searching has and is taking place.

Sheriff's office wraps up 3 day search for DeOrr Kunz, Jr

LINK:

http://www.localnews8.com/news/sheriffs-office-wraps-up-3-day-search-for-deorr-kunz-jr/39686954

Also another angle of same story that is more.... embellished.

LINK:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/05/new-information-evidence-found-in-deorr-kunz-case/

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:41 pm 
ADMIN

THX for the update WKC.

Shame there is still no evidence found.

My guess after last media burst is that Deorr's body is NOT at or near camp ground... but instead dumped/buried somewhere between the store and the campground.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:12 pm 

Not much information here unfortunately but they are searching. So are the locals again from the information I have.

Private investigator searching campground for evidence in DeOrr Kunz case

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/06/investigator-searching-timber-creek-campground-week-evidence-deorr-case/

Same story different source:

http://www.localnews8.com/news/private-investigation-team-cadaver-dog-search-for-missing-toddler-deorr-kunz/40180768

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:23 pm 
ADMIN

THX WKC

Nice to know there is still activity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:32 pm 

I am trying to decide if the KLEIN private investigation service is as professional or legit as they claim to be.

So far he is the only one making any statements. I have a recent release from LE here that said... CALL LEMHI COUNTY SHERIFF as all details deferred to that office. That means they have found.... nothing.

What am I missing here? I do not do Facebook. Is Klein legit or just a media hound trying to save a failing investigative company? I have no clue.

Property search of missing toddler's family members conducted

Quote:
On June 19th, Bonneville County Sheriff's office assisted Lemhi County Sheriff's Office with the search by pointing out potential search locations in the Leadore area for the Klein Investigations team to continue with their investigation.

On June 22nd, 2016, Bonneville County Sheriff's office assisted in communicating with Trina Clegg and Klein Investigations who wanted to search the Clegg residence. The Sheriff’s Office did not assist Klein Investigations with the actual search and was not present at that time or for any other searches in the Idaho Falls area relating to this case.

The sheriff's office says any information that all other information and details on the case will be deferred to Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

LINK: http://www.localnews8.com/news/Property-search-of-missing-toddler-s-family-members-conducted/40183524

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:55 pm 

Hi WKC!

The Klein company looks legit to me. Highly professional and long-term staff. He's got a media company in CA and a publicist. Being in Texas is another bonus. ;)

I am thinking along the lines of the LEO hired him. I know they have said it is "an interested party", but this has got to cost big bucks. Flew the cadaver dog from Atlanta?

Here's some info about the company and people.

http://www.kleininvestigations.com/abou ... stigations

--------------------------------------
eta: Catching up on all the articles sent to me re google alert -- yeah, they found some related evidence last week, turned it over to the authorities who have stated so.

I had forgotten that both parents failed a polygraph question about his whereabouts.

IMO, The truth will come out eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:40 am 

Molly: Thank you so much for that information. Makes me feel better.

While I am not seeing new information here at least we have an official LE announcement of some type now... for what it is worth:

Lead criminal investigator in DeOrr Kunz case gives update on investigation

Quote:
Lemhi County Sheriff Chief Deputy Steve Penner, the lead investigator in the case, spoke with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton about where the case stands today and what happens next.

LINK: http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/lead-criminal-investigator-in-deorr-kunz-case-gives-update-on-investigation/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm 

I do not mean to spam. Has anyone seen any further official information on this? I saw something about some national magazines and shows doing stories but they were all just rehashing what we all ready know by heart.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:59 pm 

This is not direct information about the missing child. However, I decided to post it as this occurred exactly one year to the day of little DeOrr going missing.

Father of DeOrr Kunz involved in serious car crash

Quote:
BLACKFOOT — The father of a two-year-old boy who disappeared in Leadore one year ago today was in a serious car crash this afternoon in Blackfoot.

Idaho State Police confirm Vernal DeOrr Kunz was involved in a two vehicle injury crash on State Highway 39 near milepost 40, north of Pingree.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/isp-investigating-crash-blackfoot/

EDIT: So the story listed above appears on the same news site right underneath THIS story which just seems unusual to me. It was pretty much the sites summary of the past year and the one year anniversary story (so to speak) of the DeOrr Kunz missing child case.

But anyway here is the link: http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/one-year-later-deorr-kunz-mystery/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:43 pm 

Investigators find 'missing' camo jacket, toys at Kunz apartment
By KBOI NEWS STAFF | Updated: Tue 12:30 AM, Jul 19, 2016

(KBOI) - A private firm investigating the case DeOrr Kunz, who's been missing for more than a year, says a jacket that he reportedly was wearing on the day he went missing was found at an Idaho Falls apartment complex.

Klein Investigations and Consulting posted on Facebook Sunday a new report "to the people of Idaho" into the Kunz case, which has received national attention.

The firm says investigators searched leftover furniture and clothing at the apartment complex on the 900 block of Ada in Idaho Falls after the couple was evicted for not paying rent. The landlord, the firm says, gave investigators the OK to search the abandoned property.

Found in the search include four matchbox cars that were previously described by the parents as "missing and they did not know where they were," as well as a camo jacket, that boy's parents say he was wearing on the day he went missing, according to the report.

In addition to the toys and jacket, Klein says it found a credit card that was used by a family friend with "seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony." An insurance tracking device box along with instructions was also found.

More at link: http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Invest ... 24751.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 pm 
ADMIN

Well that looks like important evidence. How did cops miss it? Why would parents leave it there to be found?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm 

So far it would appear that almost everything except the cowboy boots (2 sizes too large according to previous accounts) that baby DeOrr was reported to have had with him have now been found in the abandoned rental location. I am not sure that they were earlier granted rights to search there. I think they only got permission to search after it became vacant. Hard to remember with all the parents, grandparents and each side of the family involved. They searched a few places recently.

Also they are appear to be withholding a few details about the card and the insurance tracking device. Perhaps they are hoping someone will slip up after time has passed and that will be the key to the puzzle that makes it all come together?

How frustrating. I dunno.

Hmmmm..... EDIT FOR EVERYTHING.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:54 pm 

Hi WKC, :28

Yes, it is hard (for me) to remember everything that went on, much happening early on before the case went dormant for a bit.

Thanks for any and all information! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:11 am 

An insurance tracking device box along with instructions was also found.

Can someone tell me what this means? ^

Finding the cars is a devastating blow to the parents as they said repeatedly that Deorr never went anywhere without them and that he had them with him at the time of his disappearance.

Filthy vile people.

And thank you for keeping up on this case.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:30 am 

Carmelita wrote:
An insurance tracking device box along with instructions was also found.

Can someone tell me what this means?
Hi Carm! :69

They are the plug-ins (or app devices) advertised by the auto insurance companies (GEICO, Progressive, AllState) that tracks your driving habits and can lower your insurance rates. We don't have them so I don't know if they are like a GPS and can track everything.

I am hoping, since it is mentioned in the article, that this one will be useful and disclose something of importance to the case. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 am 

Thanks Molly :69 I've never heard of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:39 pm 

Just today I stopped in Leadore. We even spent some time (meeting up with family to go the next leg of the drive) at the store there in town. They have cameras there now. Not sure about a year ago but they have them now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 pm 

Shameless bump.

Newsline Special: Searching for Deorr, One Year Later

I will never forget this lost child. Never.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:19 am 

This is indescribably sad.

This child makes me think of a song we sang at church, when I was very young. My heart believes he is singing it.

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red, yellow, black and white
They are precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:24 am 

Thanks for the video WKC. Such a sad story I hope they find him and convict his murderers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next