It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:27 pm 

The thing is Rumpole we just don't know when Deorr went missing, the parents had their days confused or were willfully deceptive, the 2 witnesses were not exactly of trust a baby with them stock. But I think the 2 witnesses grandpa and someone who seemed to be an unbalanced chucklehead may have thrown enough confusion and believability on the parents story that little Deorr is lost for good. You are right they should have grilled them there was likely a BBQ Pit right there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah I appreciate there was much confusion, but.. my point is.. with a child's life perhaps in the balance with minutes counting.. then Niceties, PC, sympathy for panicked parents... all go out the window... Cops/Sheriff can apologize later if parents exonerated.... but at the time child first missing perhaps alive but minutes from death.... I would INTERROGATE the bejeezers out of them. I ASSUMED something approaching that would have been done by cops...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:45 pm 
ADMIN

There is a lesson in Dirty Harry movie on how to question a suspect when a child's life may be dependent on getting info there and then
(Perhaps a bit much in this case?) :roll

The perp being "hands up"... then shot.... is a NICE touch :cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:13 am 

I am hoping they will get the truth out of the parents, soon!

I happen to agree with both of you. The case was mucked up from the very beginning, IMO.

:roll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am 

Two hours ago.

Idaho Falls, Idaho - Deorr Kunz Sr. has hired an attorney, after being name a suspect in his son's disappearance by the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman says the mother and father are the top two suspects into the toddler's disappearance.

Attorney Allen Browning is representing Kunz. He also believes the father is being truthful about the disappearance of Deorr. “Every time he goes to talk to the police about what they know, about leads as to what happened about his son, where his son might be. They try and get him to confess to being responsible for the disappearances of his son." Browning says this is a common tactic used by police.

Source: http://www.localnews8.com/news/farther-of-missing-deorr-jr-hires-attorney/37637550

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:21 am 
ADMIN

I am reminded of Casey Anthony case (unfortunately)

A missing child... body eventually found not far from where people had looked. After 6 months.. completely skeletonized and spread around by animal activity. In that case STILL enough evidence to convict Casey (IMO), but even so, a lot of evidence lost even after just 6 months.... a child's body found after an even longer period of time will lack a lot of evidence. If they couldn't convict Casey Anthony.. hard to imagine they can convict anybody.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:32 pm 
ADMIN

Seems fb stuff is VERBOTEN!! some places???

From Deorr Kunz Jr's Voices on fb
https://www.facebook.com/missingdeorr?hc_location=ufi

Jessie Morrison
Today at 1:16am
A note from frank vilt to the parents! :/

Frank Vilt is PI formerly working on behalf of parents

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:49 pm 
ADMIN

VIDEO INTERVIEW

Isaac Reinwand: I had nothing to do with DeOrr’s disappearance
Updated at 12:13 pm, January 26th, 2016 By: Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

IDAHO FALLS — Isaac Reinwand, the friend camping with DeOrr Kunz Jr. and his family the day the then two-year-old boy disappeared is speaking out for the first time.

Reinwand has been called a “person of interest” in the case and hasn’t spoken publicly about what happened the day DeOrr vanished during a camping trip in Leadore.

Reinwand agreed to an interview the day Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman announced DeOrr’s parents, Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr., are now considered suspects in the case.

He sat down with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton and producer Stephan Rockefeller for this exclusive interview.

Watch the entire unedited conversation/read transcript at link
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/is ... ppearance/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 pm 
ADMIN

Isaac Reinwand

I thought that interview would be a great help... but it wasn't :wall

"Nothing off limits" is just nonsense.... he says he is bound to NOT discuss the events at the campsite.. so what is the point? :doh

At least the True Gossip folks LIKE him now... they seem to forget they were all for "string him up" initially :roll

He is clearly "retarded" .. so no wonder the True gossip folk are "bonding".. with one of their own :lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 pm 
ADMIN

Oh.... and APPARENTLY.. its OK to dis the parents now.... :roll

The decree that they are "VICTIMS" has been rescinded.. by order of ADmin :slap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:19 pm 

The Isaac Reinwand interview.

:98

How have things been going over the last few months?

Isaac “Meh”

Good gravy :doh .

What is his IQ?

Thank goodness his attorney told him not to comment on what he saw up at the camp site and he remembered not to comment.

Isaac doesn’t know what friends he has lost over this but he is sure that he lost some. eh? Interpretation the guy has no friends.

He had a rough time with multiple syllable words.

Looks like a simpleton used to bolster a BS story.

Man that was painful to watch.

But if you have a bike that needs repairing or a place to sleep he is your guy. Shame on the people who exploited him.

:smoke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:22 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Oh.... and APPARENTLY.. its OK to dis the parents now.... :roll

The decree that they are "VICTIMS" has been rescinded.. by order of ADmin :slap

Is Isaac now admin?

Thirty lashes for me :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 pm 
ADMIN

Carm... I am not for a second suggesting Isaac should spill his guts in a media interview to appease the chattering masses... I am GLAD he didn't.

Just saying the interview was announced and promo-ed as a "scoop" on the case... and it was nothing of the sort.

All players are laweyered up and any half competent lawyer would tell his client to stay Schtum at this stage.

However.. along with lawyers I hope that LE are interrogating people finally.

I do fear the comparison with Casey Anthony case... if they have the "nerve" to say nothing (like Casey), then the body may never be found. Even if found at this stage... it will be deteriorated.... Casey and Baez managed to just throw in the totally unsubstantiated notion that maybe Caylee drowned in the pool... and so confuse a jury.... similar sort of tactic here is easy to envision.. Little Deorr drowned in creek.. and they panicked and hid the body... worked for Casey.. Gnomesayin? :cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm 

I knew that Rumpole and I agree with your assessment of the interview. I was just sharing my surprise that Isaac had the wherewithal to remember what his attorney told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm 

BTW I can't read Vilt's letter it is too fuzzy and I can't find it on the net. do you have a link?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 pm 
ADMIN

The fb link is in the post, above the letter pic

Here is link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 239&type=3

I TRIED to make it less fuzzy.. and failed... the jpg I posted is as it is at fb (slightly enlarged) :95

I suggest "ZOOM" your browser to make it larger?

I can read it :cool

I'll have another go at titivating it.. and replace in post above

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm 

Sounds like Vilt thinks at least one of them knows where Deorr is and exactly what happened. Exploiting their son's disappearance for finical gain? I was just coming here to post this;

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/si ... stigation/

SIX MONTHS SINCE DEORR’S DISAPPEARANCE; FUNDRAISER PLANNED FOR INVESTIGATION

In a Facebook message posted Sunday afternoon, Deorr’s father, DeOrr Kunz Sr, wrote:

6 months ago today since the last time I seen my son my little boy 6 months since he stood next a picnic table and I heard his little voice and that was the last moment my life went from great to upside down… that little boy taught me how to be a man to love and care and happiness I miss my son every minute of everyday. I just want my amazing son back and my great life to continue daddy misses and loves you goobs.”

Eh?

Fricking oddest worried/grieving father note I have ever read. DeOrr is worried about getting back to his great life.

Grill 'em :cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:25 pm 

Sheriff on missing toddler DeOrr Kunz's parents: 'They know where he is absolutely'

http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-sher ... y-suspects

LEADORE, Idaho (KBOI) -- The Lemhi County Sheriff's Office has officially named the parents of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz as suspects in the boy's disappearance.

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KBOI 2News on Monday that Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr., have been "less than truthful" with investigators during recent interviews.

"They are the top persons of interests," Bowerman said over the phone. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 pm 
ADMIN

They could take parents back to the camp site... and waterboard them in the creek :cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:46 pm 

Have a BBQ :69

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next