PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:17 pm 

There are some really sick people in this world. :TF

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm 
ADMIN

OMG... here we go again....

SCLC leader calls teen's beating death a hate crime
Posted: 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
By Breaking News Staff

DAYTON — The president of the Dayton chapter of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference demanded justice Wednesday for a Dayton teen beaten to death in Franklin on Dec. 1.

Bishop Richard Cox said 16-year-old Dione Payne's death, allegedly at the hands of two white men who are being held on $1 million bonds, was a hate crime.

He praised Warren County Judge Rupert Ruppert for holding Michael A. Geldrich, 36, and Michael J. Watson, 39, on a high bond and sending the case to a grand jury.

Cox said he will be contacting the national SCLC and national media outlets about this case.

"The country needs to know what occurred in Franklin, Ohio." he said. "These were grown men who took advantage of a 16 year old boy. They were white and he was African American. It was a race hate crime."

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/new ... ime/ncHzb/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:29 pm 
ADMIN

Looks like yet another BGI "race hustle" to me.....

IF people are going to maintain that Dione was a "chile" and an innocent victim... then perhaps the mother should be held responsible.. for neglect?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm 
ADMIN

And (of course) pixies :86 ....cuts through the crap and puts it far better than I could

pixies wrote:
OMG. That bitch needs to stop. RAISE YOUR OTHER CHILDREN TO BE GOOD, UPSTANDING PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DRUG DEALERS WHO TRY TO KILL YOUR BOYFRIENDS.

She needs to get over the 'OMG, I am in shock' bullshit when she KNEW what kind of loser she was raising and take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for her own parenting.

Gotta make this about race because she will get more money from the dumbasses who live for this shit. Agenda agenda agenda.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:34 pm 
ADMIN

"Indy Gal" does good too :give

Indy Gal wrote:
It's shit like this (not you Molly) that pisses me off! When a white person kills a black person and vice versa it is always a hate crime, why? LE has already stated this was due to drugs not hate!! Shut up bishop and black panthers! How about you find a TRUE hate crime case and preach that! (which I would fully support!)

And dearest mom, GAH! Of course your dumbass wouldn't know how they were connected. It's clear you had no control on your troubled teen! In fact IMO I don't believe you gave a shit about what he did or didn't do! And of course now you don't want to admit what you son was, a drug dealing, gun shooting thug as that would make you look bad. FGS! Maybe you as his mother should've done more to help him. I would love to ask her why she didn't even report him missing, didn't even find it odd until the next day (red flag) and why she would she allow her son who is on probation to be running the streets. Of course I wouldn't expect an answer as she is in cover her ass mood!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 pm 
ADMIN

But as you might imagine... there is plenty of DAFT at InSession2 (formerly Justice Quest) to counter the few good posters :cool

(See Daily Daft Thread)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 pm 

I was rereading some of the articles concerning "the appearance of sexual assault" and it got me wondering if he wasn't beaten in the nether regions. He was still alive when they dropped him off at the ER so the swelling could mimic that. No where does it specifically state rape. IMO, if there was a rape involved, LE would have had no problems charging either or both men with that.

Anywhoo, just reading between the lines.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 pm 
ADMIN

I have never seen "Rape" in factual news reports... just "....teen appeared to have been sexually assaulted, according to the police report" ... so I assume damage (swelling as you say) to his nether regions. It is unfortunate (but predicable) that that went into Traybot Worriers brains as evidence of "rape" ... it is imprinted there forever now.
There may perhaps? be more charges pending? But I doubt they would have NOT included some sort of sexual assault (rape) charge if evidence existed.