It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 am 
ADMIN

renewsit has a great new blog... some background on how this accidental death is being cynically used...

Those Wild and Wonderful Johnsons of Valdosta - Kenyetta Johnson
Friday, February 7, 2014

Kenyetta Johnson, the sister of Kendrick Johnson is jet-setting now and thanking God for all her good fortune. A source close to the case told me a couple of days ago that the family is bullying the kids on Twitter that they say are suspects Kendrick Johnson death. This stems from an investigation by some little known writer by the name of Fred Rosen. The family is wanting to win something (money), so much they would railroad two white children who have air-tight alibis for the time that Kendrick Johnson would have died. This family never let common sense, common courtesy, couth, or pesky facts stand in their way.

Kendrick's death was ruled an accident, but the family is pushing for that cause of death to be changed to homicide. With a homicide ruling they can file civil suits (see family of Jordan Davis), and supplement their donation income. I know, it sounds crass, but just like the Trayvon Martin case...it's all fun and games until they start their engines.

....more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/02/those- ... ns-of.html

See more on this case in previous renewsit blogs too

Kendrick Johnson - Racist Cover-Up or another Trayvon Martin?

The Kendrick Johnson Case - Nothing "Mysterious" About It

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:17 am 

I was gonna post this when I saw it but, ya know, too lazy! It's all about the money now...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/justice/k ... y-lawsuit/

The family of Kendrick Johnson -- the south Georgia teen found dead in his high school gym a year ago -- has filed a lawsuit against the funeral home that handled his remains, alleging negligence and fraud.
The lawsuit revolves around what the owner and employees of Harrington Funeral Home in Valdosta, Georgia, knew about the state of the young man's body.
Johnson's parents were shocked to learn in June, when they ordered a second autopsy, that the young man's organs were missing and had been replaced with newspaper.
An investigation by a state board found that the handling of the body by the funeral home did not violate the law.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm 
ADMIN

renewsit's exposé on this case continues....

Family of Kendrick Johnson bullying parents of white children - State of Georgia does nothing
Sunday, February 9, 2014

A few days ago I wrote a blog about the sister of Kendrick Johnson and rumors of bullying she was involved in. Not only Kenyetta Johnson, but most of the Johnson family are targeting a boy they are accusing of "murdering" Kendrick Johnson.

Today a new article from the Valdosta Times addresses the issue:

Mom says sons harassed, threatened in KJ case

"....Karen Bell said, her sons are being falsely accused and bullied on social network sites, causing them anguish and concern for their safety.

She said her oldest son, 18, was forced to quit his job at a local grocery store in November after Twitter users posted online that they knew where he worked.

She said her youngest son, 16, the target of most of the online threats, was harassed at school by students who identified themselves as gang members, saying they were “going to kick his ass.” Bell said this son used to be a social butterfly but now stays home most nights to avoid the risk of being attacked.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/02/family ... lying.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm 

Jackie Johnson flat out accuses white student Bell of murdering Kendrick on her facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... eam_ref=10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:30 pm 

Time to start suing the Johnsons.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 am 

The ACTUAL autopsy photo of Kendrick Johnson was sent to me about an hour ago. I have asked Jackie Johnson repeatedly where the real photo was and why it differed from what ME had. She just calls me a cop and blocks me. In this photo you can tell his face is bloated on one side and disfigured. Very uncomfortable to look at, but we've been looking at worse for almost a year.

http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/02/kendri ... photo.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 pm 

I messed with it some trying to duplicate their version, but got kinda queasy. They absolutely flipped it and turned in counter-clockwise - did something funky with the coloring. I think they may have only had one pic and some dummy messed it up and tried to correct. Love that CNN copyright is on it though LOLOL Victor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 am 

LOL I was thinking it was flipped but unsure felt ashamed to ask. I posted link at Nettles. Someone was conversing with me about it. Saying Levity ? an changing way would change some of the swelling. (paraphrasing) In paperwork it said there had already been slippage starting. It appears to me to look like that on his arm . That had already got rigor in it . SO what I think the pic the family has been using, was possibly first pic after he was removed. which on forehead would poss show slippage? then later picture with ME Board.. swelling/bloat kinda smooths evenly across face. He doesn't appear beaten in the new ME Board pix. How can someone walk around with that black/white pix that is turned caddy corner . WHY would or could you even make yourself look at that. Or peoples last memory be that picture? SMH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 am 
ADMIN

renewsit has had an unprecedented number of "hits" to her blog publishing the real autopsy photo, and discrediting the fake photo that has been used to animate the mob. Unfortunately most of the comment to that blog are from the wilfully ignorant and racist types whose constant labelling of people as "racist" is proof of their own racist imprinting and view of life. The tone and threats contained highlight a violent and abusive sub-culture.

renewsit's latest blog....

Real Talk from Rev. Floyd Rose on the Kendrick Johnson case
Thursday, February 13, 2014

The photo I posted a few days ago of Kendrick Johnson just before his autopsy, and 48 hours after his death, was shown to Rev. Floyd Rose, SCLC President in Valdosta, Georgia. Rev. Rose has only seen the photograph carried on steaks and posted to social media by the Johnson family. He was, I am told, prompted to write this message on his social media page after seeing the more accurate depiction of Kendrick's face:

A (verbatim) message from Rev Floyd Rose, President: Southern- Christian leadership Conference, reprinted here with permission

"A day after Kendrick Johnson's body was found in the old gym at Lowndes High School in early 2013, the grandfather asked me to come to the Johnsons' home. I did..., and I spoke candidly with them.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/02/real-t ... se-on.html

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm 

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm 
ADMIN

"Missing" is one thing... I can sympathise... but posing for a camera op with a dopey look on your face is something else.... especially tweeted to #Crump.... and of course it is all part of the shakedown.... begging for money based on another BGI false narrative about a murdered black chile... when the truth in this case is clearly a child dead in a tragic accident... made more horrific because the body was wedged in a unusual position, and body not found for some time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:18 pm 
ADMIN

renewsit has ANOTHER great blog on this "case" though it's NOT really a case since it's an accident and not a crime at all.

renewsit has done extensive research and there is no better source of information on this matter.

Kendrick Johnson was a good kid... as are the Bell brothers
Sunday, March 9, 2014

Last week I interviewed a few people I was put in touch with by someone who is in Valdosta and knew KJ (Kendrick), Johnson until he was in the 7th grade. We will call my source Phillip. Phillip also knew the family of the two boys that CB King, Benjamin Crump (click link to hear Crump talk about the beating to Kendrick's face that did not happen), Victor Blackwell, Fred Rosen (via Ebony Magazine), and the Johnson family are trying to railroad for the death of their son.

The attorneys and Fred Rosen are accusing two "white" boys, Branden and Brian Bell, of being accessories in the death of Kendrick Johnson...in fact, they've pretty much accused the older Bell of murdering KJ. According to Phillip and the two students I interviewed, the father of Brian Bell and Brandon Bell, FBI agent Rick Bell, was close to KJ up until about the 6th or 7th grade. Mr. Bell coached Kendrick and was said to have been hurt by the accusations by the Johnson family -- he and his family cared about KJ. KJ spent a lot of time playing video games, hoops, and staying over some nights with the Bell family. These days, I'm told, Mr. Bell is less hurt and more outraged by the treatment of his son(s) in media and, in particular, by Mr. Fred Rosen and his fabricated articles on Ebony online.

....more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/03/kendri ... until.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 am 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/justice/k ... ?hpt=hp_t5

Macon, Georgia (CNN) -- Kendrick Johnson's former schoolmates and their parents have been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury investigating the Georgia teen's 2013 death, according to sources with knowledge of the subpoenas.
Among those seen entering the federal courthouse in Macon on Thursday were current students at Lowndes High School and current and former students at Valdosta High School, also located in Lowndes County.
Thursday's development comes four months after the feds launched an investigation. Johnson's parents have said the original probe was mishandled by local authorities. The FBI has interviewed several of Johnson's former schoolmates, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation.
Outside the federal courthouse Thursday, U.S. Attorney Michael Moore said, "We're working methodically, and sometimes we remember we're running a marathon instead of a sprint. So, we're working on it. It's better to get it right than to get it fast. I'm satisfied that the FBI is moving forward at the appropriate speed, and they're doing a fine job."

(More at link)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:27 pm 
ADMIN

H/T renewsit

Greeting US Attorney Moore's office in Macon - Kendrick Johnson Options

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm 

wow just wow... Big Thanks to Renewsit and Rumpole....who would have thought that this one case would cause that greeting!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 am 
ADMIN

renewsit has another blog on this cases...

Roland Martin and Benjamin Crump tag-teaming misinformation, Again
Friday, March 14, 2014

Roland Martin and Attorney Benjamin Crump go way back when it comes to misrepresenting facts in a high profile case. The first I'd ever heard of Martin was the Trayvon Martin case. Fresh from being fired from CNN for a homophobic tweet during a ball game, he was looking for another gig. He found the Trayvon Martin case and the rest is gravy train history.

Today's Interview by Roland Martin with Benjamin Crump, Esquire, is much the same. Half truths and innuendo about the death of a young black man, Kendrick Johnson. Audio here

Transcript - any errors are unintentional. Please ask before re-blogging or using the transcript.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/03/roland ... p-tag.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 am 
ADMIN

also H/T renewsit...

Kendrick Johnson Mat Test

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 am 
ADMIN

Another renewsit blog.....

Kendrick Johnson Confession: Enticing Carrot or Rotten Apple?
Thursday, March 20, 2014

The anonymous email being touted by Victor Blackwell on CNN as proof of a confession to murder in the death of Kendrick Johnson has turned out to be nothing more than a cry for attention from a high school student and an "exclusive" for Victor Blackwell.

The email, sent to the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, contained an IP that was traced to a 15 year old high school student, a female. In the email, the girl writes, "My best friend overheard another girl tell her friend that ...."

What she heard was that Kendrick Johnson had been killed by a former friend and classmate at Lowndes High School - insinuating one of the Bell boys. As I wrote in an earlier blog, KJ was friends with Brian until about the seventh grade.
[....]
The email read “my friend told me that she was at a party last Saturday night and that Taylor, who is Brians girlfriend, told her that Brian did it because Taylor had “intercourse” with KJ. Brian told KJ to meet him in the gym and that Brian would bring his knife”

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/03/kendri ... arrot.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 am 
ADMIN

Claim in Kendrick Johnson death sparks probe
Author: By Victor Blackwell CNN
Published On: Mar 20 2014 10:20:34 AM EDT Updated On: Mar 20 2014 11:06:22 AM EDT

http://www.news4jax.com/news/claim-in-k ... e/25069696

But wait...... it's nothing!

Lowndes Sheriff Says Email Confession In Kendrick Johnson Death Is 'Incorrect'
Updated: Thu 8:18 PM, Mar 20, 2014

By Winnie Wright
March 20, 2014

Valdosta, Ga. -- According to Lt. Stryde Jones with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office, they received an anonymous tip via email that named numerous people who confessed to knowing who killed Kendrick Johnson and who may have been involved.

LCSO has investigated the sender and persons named after issuing a subpoena to Mediacom requesting information on the sender.

According to Lt. Stryde Jones with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office, they received an anonymous tip via email that named names of people who confessed to knowing who killed Kendrick Johnson and who may have been involved.

LCSO has investigated the sender and persons named after issuing a subpoena to Mediacom requesting information on the sender.

They say they interviewed all parties and have decided the information in the tip was incorrect.

There are still no suspects in the death of Kendrick Johnson at Lowndes High School in January of 2013.

...more at link
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Kendr ... 90011.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 pm 
ADMIN

renewsit has another blog on the saga....

Who is really "covering up" a murder in Valdosta?
Thursday, April 3, 2014

Less than 48 hours after Kendrick Johnson's body was found, his older brother was involved in a murder in Valdosta, Georgia. You've not heard this?
On January 11, 2013, the body of Kendrick Lamar Johnson, 17, was found in a rolled up cheer leading mat in the gym at Lowndes High School in Valdosta, Georgia. If you are not familiar with Kendrick's story, please input "Kendrick Johnson" into the search feature here, or choose from several at the end of this blog.

....more at link

http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/04/who-is ... dosta.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next