It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:02 pm 

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blin ... to-police/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:47 pm 

Thank you, Puzzler! I much appreciate you keeping this thread updated. :)

So there's a hearing this Friday, 9/13? Friday the 13th? Hmmm...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm 

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... er_default

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 pm 

Did you see the hearing?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:23 pm 

No...didn't "see" the hearing...just following some Tweets and news articles and comments on Blink on Crime.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:18 pm 

Your efforts are appreciated, Puzzler. :) If it weren't for your updates, we'd have no info at all, it seems. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 am 

Kaine and Terri have received their divorce.

Custody of daughter to be determined in the future.

Here's a link to the judgement - take note of page 12, lines 2 and 3. What do you think?

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_im ... horman.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 am 

I came to this party late! I vaguely remember this case. Referring to divorce degree, it seems it says "his" criminal procedures, is this right? and are they related to Kyron? I must confess I do not really know how the "cast of characters" fit into this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 pm 

"his" criminal charges = Kaine Horman = Kyron's father

I don't know what the "pending" charges are - but I "suspect" they may have to do with drugs/steroids

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm 

Terri Horman fights to question landscaper
Posted on January 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM

PORTLAND -- Terri Horman's lawyer wants to question the family landscaper in connection with an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her estranged husband Kaine Horman.

The issue first came up during divorce proceedings, but has resurfaced as the two sides prepare for a custody battle.

Last month a judge ordered that Terri Horman's lawyers could not cross-examine Rodolfo "Rudy" Sanchez about a brief 2010 meeting with their client. Police helped set up the sting operation after Terri Horman's stepson Kyron disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010.

In a recent court filing, Horman's lawyer wrote: "There is no more important decision for the court to make regarding custody and parenting time in this case than its decision regarding the scope of the Sanchez testimony and the circumstances surrounding his involvement with law enforcement."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fi ... 47221.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 am 

Horman court hearing scheduled for Valentine’s Day is postponed

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... duled.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm 

Click on link and scroll down to "comments" to view arguments being made by the attorneys during the court session:

Horman hearing: Judge seeks input on how to handle landscaper testimony (live updates)
By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
on February 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM, updated February 20, 2014 at 9:00 AM

( I'll be covering the hearing live - check the comments section of this story for continual updates. )

Lawyers for Kaine Horman and his ex-wife Terri Moulton Horman return to court Thursday to debate how a judge should consider testimony from the Horman's former landscaper in the pending custody case involving their daughter.

Terri Moulton Horman is in court with her attorneys, as his Kaine Horman.

Kaine Horman's attorneys have argued in court papers that "no restrictions'' should be placed on their ability to use the testimony they've obtained from Rodolfo Sanchez, the landscaper.

Sanchez, in a deposition, said Terri Horman had solicited him to help kill her husband five months before Kyron Horman - Kaine Horman's son and Terri Horman's stepson - disappeared in June 2010, according to court documents.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... t_437.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:42 pm 

Hearing is over.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... t_437.html

Comments from Maxine Bernstein:

Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com9 minutes ago
Judge said, it's true, that he did not consider Terri Horman's constitutional arguments at prior hearing, because they were not expressed.

Said there's no basis for him to reconsider the ruling, and is not going to do.

If he were to reconsider the ruling, I'd adhere to my initial decision. "It would not change,'' Kantor says.

Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com6 minutes ago
Judge Kantor also says:

"I will not prohibit the evidence at this time."

I will allow Mr. Horman and Ms. Horman to provide a complete record.

It is likely that I will give zero to very little weight that cannot be held up to cross-examination or impeachment.

So if the Sanchez testimony turns out to be the only basis to the Kaine Horman case, "perhaps a fresh look has to be in order,'' judge says.

Judge : "I am not going to abate this case.. People's lives have to move on.''

There may be appellate review of my decisions. "It's only going to get worse or more difficult,'' if there's a delay. "So we're going to go forward. There is no plan for me to delay or abate these proceedings.''

Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com2 minutes ago
To recap:

Judge will allow Kaine Horman's lawyers to present testimony from the landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez, and won't allow cross-examination of the landscaper on any matters involving his last 15-minute conversation with Terri Horman, or his talks with law enforcement.

But judge said he will give little or no weight to evidence that's presented where cross-examination is not permitted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks for the updates, puzzler. :give

I know it can seem "lonely" when you do update, and there is little discussion, but I do appreciate the info.

It is hard to muster a comment though, on the main issue of Missing(dead) Kyron.

It is not a case that I have followed the detail of. I do hope others see your updates and join in.

If you have contact with other people who are interested... ask them to look and maybe register at RT :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 pm 

This case is like a cross between Maddie Mccain (?) and JonBenet...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 pm 

I follow this case a bit, and I appreciate the updates! :28 :28 :28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:23 pm 

Sad this case has not been solved. Terri Horman (the step-mother) moved to California this month.
Heartbreaking :(

November 25, 2015

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman
Pt. 1 - Crime Watch Daily

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman
Pt. 2 - Crime Watch Daily

Story: http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/t ... on-horman/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:47 pm 

People Exclusive
Kyron Horman's Stepmother Terri Is Haunted by 'What-Ifs' from the Day He Disappeared

Since her stepson Kyron disappeared on June 4, 2010, Terri Horman has been haunted by what-ifs.

That day, Terri took Kyron, then 7, to a science fair at his school in Portland, Oregon. She took photos with her digital camera, toured his classmates' projects, and then said good-bye. It was the last time anyone ever saw him.

"What if? All those what-ifs. What if I had gotten ready faster? What if we had done something sooner? What if I had stayed for the whole fair and not left early?" Terri, 45, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview.

She adds: "I wish I could go back to that day and do something different."

• For more about the story and what Terri thinks happened to Kyron, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday. Tune in to ABC's GMA and Nightline on Friday for a PEOPLE/ABC News exclusive sit down interview with Terri Horman.

http://www.people.com/article/terri-hor ... isappeared