It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 am 

SJ Reidhead is on the opposite side of the political spectrum from RS McCain. Earlier in this thread, I promised a post from her. She believes Kate may have been molested/abused and that's why she's acting out as she has been.

SJReidhead wrote:
The Kate Hunt Tragedy

Kate Hunt’s life is in ruins, as ruined as her victim. She has ruined her victim. That’s what happened here. Only Kate Hunt was not alone. Her mother helped her. This alone, even on the surface is disturbing. What sort of parent would do this to assist their child? What sort of mother would allow their 18 year old daughter to take a 14 year old child into their bedroom and have sex with them? Kelley Hunt Smith knew that the victim had run away from her parents, yet she harbored her, under her roof, allowing the sexual contact to continue – and did not inform the victim’s parents where their child was.

Oh, sure, she’s a cause celeb today, with her fifteen minutes of fame, her parent’s fifteen minutes of fame down to their last ten seconds or so. Once the clock stops on that one, she’s done. Sure, the parents can still cash out on her, selling their story for a chick-flick movie, once she is rotting away in prison. If they hold true to form, that’s what they’ll end up doing. She’s a meal ticket to them.

Read more at The Pink Flamingo.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 am 

The Hunts are about to learn the lesson that no one can out-crazy Stacy McCain.

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Shocking: #FreeKate’s Father Conspires to Shut Down This Blog: ‘Media Blackout’

Steven Hunt, arrested for fraud, April 22, 2012

“Never tell a lie, nor take what is not your own, nor sue anybody for slander, assault and battery. Always settle them cases yourself.”
    Andrew Jackson, recalling his mother’s advice

Every decent, law-abiding citizen of Indian River County despises the Hunt family, a vile pack of trashy scum who have done everything possible to bring shame and dishonor upon their community.

And it has now come to my attention that several weeks ago, when the facts of the Kaitlyn Hunt case were just beginning to destroy the dishonest “Free Kate” myth her parents had created with their hateful lies, Steven Hunt conspired with one of their Facebook group administrators to “shut down” this blog:

Read more at The Other McCain. Be sure to scroll down for all of the updates. Also don't miss #FreeKate Comic Interlude.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:18 am 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Reminder: #FreeKate’s Father ‘Pressured a Victim Not to File a Battery Charge’

The father of accused sex offender Kaitlyn Hunt is a disgraced ex-cop, who lost his police job ten years ago:

Read more at [url][/url]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am 

Last night RStacy McCain and Ali A. Akbar discussed #Free Kate, her dad's scheme to have hackers blackout McCain's website (his livelihood) because of criticism (will they burn books next?) and other issues on Blog Talk Radio.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 pm 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
#FreeKate? Local Teen Says Kaitlyn Hunt Was ‘Bully … Calling Me an Ugly Dyke’

One of the things about the “Streisand Effect” which the Hunt family has unintentionally triggered (read the story of their threat to shut down this blog) is that more people have begun sending me information, such as this social-media conversation involving one of Kaitlyn Hunt’s schoolmates at Sebastian River High:

Read more at The Other McCain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:09 pm 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Mama: #FreeKate Is Being Treated Like a Real Criminal at Indian River County Jail!

Kaitlyn Hunt: She's in real jail, like a real criminal.

Support Honesty remarked on Twitter that Kelley Hunt Smith seems shocked that her precious little pervert “was not placed in the special Privileged Pretty White Girl Jail for Internet Superstars”:

Read more at The Other McCain.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm 

I am surprised she (kate) didn't claim she was bored, ya know? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:20 pm 

:Gslap - She should have taken the plea deal but her idiot parents thought there was more $$ to be made.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:18 am 

RStacyMcCain wrote:

Notice any similarities to a certain other narrative? Including the long-divorced parents appearing as if an intact family?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 am 

DianeDimond wrote:
Diane Dimond: Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Not So Innocent After All

Here's a lesson everyone needs to learn. Don't violate a court order. It will only make your problems worse.

There is never an acceptable excuse for going against what a judge has ordered. Not even if you think it is unfair. Not even if it's a matter of the heart. Not long ago, I wrote a column — actually, a rather sympathetic column — about the plight of Florida teenager Kaitlyn Hunt

Read more at Noozhawk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 am 

Why Stacy is on this case:

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Potius Mori Quam Foedari

Did anyone think that when I caught the whiff of bovine excrement around the “Free Kate” narrative, and realized those trashy grifters were trying to use gay rights to undermine age-of-consent laws, that I was going to stop fighting before the foe was vanquished?

Hell to the no.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 am 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Hunt Family Values: #FreeKate’s Underage Sister ‘Went Out and Drank’?

This March 17 Twitter message sent by Kaitlyn Hunt’s little sister is something that was called to my attention nearly three months ago. At the same time I received a copy of the message in which the sister, 16, boasted about her mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, being a “f–king badass.” As I wrote on May 30:

I had to think whether it was fair to post this. After all, Emily is a minor and not really competent to . . . Oh, wait.

At the heart of the “Free Kate” argument is the claim that Kaitlyn’s 14-year-old victim was competent to consent to sex with an adult, and if one buys that argument — in effect invalidating the legal age of consent — then who is to say that Kaitlyn’s sister’s public boasts about her going out to drink are off-limits? In fact, one Hunt family acquaintance claims that nothing has been off limits for these girls:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 am 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
#FreeKate Mom Defining Deviancy Down

A few weeks ago, I used “The New Abnormal” as the title of an American Spectator column about Sydney Leathers and the Anthony Weiner scandal, and it’s also fairly apt for this example:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 pm 

Apparently the police & the Court aren't pursuing this case as vigorously as they could.
Based upon what I read from the bond revocation hearing & the added felony charge, the defendant & her mother could probably be arrested for obstructing justice & victim intimidation.

"In a hearing that lasted about an hour, Detective Jeremy Shepherd testified that he had been contacted Aug. 6 by the father of the victim, who said his daughter had been provided with an iPod by Hunt. The device was placed in the younger girl’s locker on March 1 by Hunt, so that the victim — then a freshman at Sebastian River High School — could continue to communicate with Hunt, who was expelled from the school three months before the end of her senior year.

Detective Shepherd described the forensic examination of the iPod, which revealed that Hunt had sent the young girl, who turned 15 in April, more than 20,000 text messages. Hunt also sent nude photos of herself and a video that showed Hunt masturbating by rubbing her vagina. Although that video only showed Hunt from the waist down, Detective Shepherd said, he was able to identify the defendant by her pierced navel and her tattoos. The detective also described messages from Hunt and her mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, that told the victim to conceal the violations of the court order, as well as encouraging the girl to lie about the original charges in the case"

Jeez I wonder if this case will include sexually explicit evidentiary images & animal abuse similar to that of the Jodi Arias trial.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 am 

Hiya, 70scarrestoguy! I'd say it will be very sexually explicit; it kind of has to be to describe the offenses, kwim? But I haven't heard anything about animals yet. Of course, I put nothing past that trashy "family" - if you want to call them that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:01 pm 

RStacyMcCain wrote:
Latest #FreeKate Update: Kaitlyn Hunt Being Bullied in Jail? ‘She Is Just a Kid’!

You may recall that three weeks ago, Kaitlyn Hunt’s mother was shocked that her Precious Little Pervert was in a real jail with real criminals.

Tuesday night, Kelley Hunt Smith posted on Facebook: