It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:10 pm 

Turns out @deray created the map. I'll ask if he could add more data to actually pinpoint underlying causes. LOL!!

Post subject: Re: MOVE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:17 pm 

Here's the actual link to the map. I will lobby for more data reflected to see why, not just Police Brutality!!

http://www.citylab.com/crime/2015/03/th ... re/386833/

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 pm 

In Honor of Police Week
in my neck of the woods, Texas
a few remarks from our Chief of Police

"Monday was the official start to Police Week, which began in 1962 when President John F. Kennedy signed a proclamation designating May 15 as Peace Officers Memorial Day and the week in which it falls as Police Week."

"This year, firearms were the leading cause of death with 50. That is a 56 percent increase from 2013. This number is alarming to me and it should be to you, too. Fifteen of those firearm deaths can be attributed to officers being ambushed. Thirty-four of the 50 that were killed by a firearm were killed by a suspect with a handgun, not an AR-15."

"...from Jan. 1 this year to May 9 we have had 43 killed in the line of duty already. Before midnight, that number rose to 45 with the two officers killed in Mississippi. We still don’t know all the details in that case, but we do know they were killed with firearms."

"In total, Texas reported the second highest number of officer deaths in 2014 with 11, three people behind California, who reported 14 killed on duty, and one ahead of New York, who reported nine. May was the deadliest month of the year in 2014, when 18 officers were killed in the line of duty, while Friday proved to be the deadliest day with 23 deaths reported. The average age of officers killed was 41 and the average years of service was 12."

Honoring the fallen and thanking law enforcement officers across the nation for their courage and sacrifice.

Source: http://sanangelolive.com/news/crime/2015-05-12/officer-involved-shootings-san-angelo

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm 

Non Governmental databases....lol

Last fall an anon was passing around a list with 800+ killed by cops, having visited the site and checked out the spreadsheet the first thing I noticed is spotty race reporting so I offered to help track down race and was rejected.

Despite being rejected I wasted my time and found that of their list of 800 less than half were black. So looking at the brutality map I can only conclude that they used all non-Caucasian reported violence and added anecdotal non-reported events. This is further supported by the stuff ACLU is handing out in cities where they demand five sessions for public input (it happened months ago here in Columbus Ohio) and is a precursor to threats of involving DOJ as has happened in many cities.

With Al Shaprton pushing for a national police force and Deray's bragging about WH conference calls this is ringing bells and buzzers for me. I think it would be interesting to see just how many cities BlackLivesMatter has managed to bring under Obama's DOJ cudgel.

Anyone interested in culling the web, news and official databases for info? Would start w list of 50 states then add in each city we stumble across. Since August every city with a publicized BLM death has DOJ hovering, I'd add a notes field because there are cities under consent decrees that predate Obama.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm 

Hi LR :28

Very interesting info! You are a million times more data savvy than I will ever be. :)

Doesn't surprise me about Deray and the WH. This is the connection I have thought about for many months.

(at)UncleRUSH > (at)MichaelSkolnik > (at)Deray

I use to keep up with Skolnik, back when he was head of the Travon Martin (whatever fund) money. You know that Simmons has Obama's cell number on speed dial.

Yes, the numbers will always be deceiving but it's the people that believe them that are the problem. Hell, look at the people who still believe Mike Brown's hands were up. :roll

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:09 pm 

:TF hi Molly,

Policy queens get good at data sets as a must .. wish I had the talent to digitize the ledgers that run in brain :TF especially for tidbits like you just plopped out there. I didn't follow Travon case online ...got my dirt from locals as I raised kids across the river from Sanford in Volusia Cty. so I actually knew some of the players by sight & others personally.

Dropped most of the Ferguson players when I came back after suspension to ditch self imposed negativity from TL.

Deray was bragging about conference calls with Valerie Jarrett frequently between October & March. At one point I wondered if it was a weekly working group call set up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:37 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Controversy Erupts In Philadelphia as Police Stop Responding To 911 Calls For Violence Committed By Blacks Against Whites….
Posted on June 6, 2015 by sundance

911 Calls, and the corresponding police reports, mysteriously disappear !

Philadelphia has a problem. It’s not a new problem; nor is it a problem that hasn’t been shared before; it has.
About these ads

A racial problem that has been discussed before with much controversy; quickly reviewed, and just as quickly swept back under the rug of political correctness.

The problem is growing violence against white people by black thugs. However, now, as a result of the local police trying to hide the issue, the problem murmur is worsening. A deep troubling tremor surfacing. Emergency 911 calls outlining violence and even home invasions are being hidden, ignored, and covered up by law enforcement.

In essence this story highlights the safari principle carried out to it’s fullest and most logical conclusion. That is, until the victims say ‘enough is enough’, and confront the police who have stopped trying to maintain law and order.

Philadelphia Residents Protest ‘ Racial Attacks ’ from Black Women - " White Lives Matter "

...more at link

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... st-whites/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:20 pm 

MAN DISMISSED FROM JURY DUTY FOR WEARING PRISONER COSTUME

AP | Jun 10, 2015, 2:02 PM EDT

ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. (AP) -- A Vermont man has escaped jury duty - by getting dismissed for wearing a prisoner costume.

James Lowe of Barnet says he was released from jury duty on Tuesday when he showed up to court wearing a black-and-white-striped jumpsuit with a matching beanie.

[...]
Lowe says the judge told him he could've been found in contempt of court. That could've meant a fine or jail time.

Lowe says the juror instructions don't restrict clothing, but that he's happy to be released because of his work schedule and family obligations.

Link: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ODD_JURY_DUTY_OUTFIT

I hope this doesn't set a precedence for our jury system. But then I wouldn't want someone with his mindset, not wanting to serve, being on my jury if that were the case. I think he should have at least been held in contempt and fined, according to the law in VT.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 am 

Two stories on Greta - Disturbing Trend in Disrespecting Police

Duncan Donuts employee writes "#BlackLivesMatter" on cup of police officer
90s LA rap group films behind police vehicle shows gun

Link to video

http://t.co/bK6p3qeFVs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:34 pm 

Another chap from Drew Peterson's neck of the woods.

Judge's Son Locked Girlfriend in Trunk After Taking $70 to Buy Coke 'For Both Of Them' - Report

http://patch.com/illinois/shorewood-il/ ... ontent=aol

The son of Will County Judge Carla Alessio Policandriotes snatched $70 out of his girlfriend’s wallet to buy cocaine, then choked her, locked her in the trunk of a car and hit her in the face after he let her out, according to reports recently released by the sheriff’s department.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:11 pm 

What a big mess! And he's on probation in Missouri? :roll

I hope something is done to the judge (and ALL parties involved) for hiding the offense. You'd think she'd have the sense to handle it differently. Not speaking to anyone until the day after her election speaks volumes.

The son sounds like a POS .. smh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:28 pm 

Here are two links to keep up with the FBI and DOJ happenings. Updated daily.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel

https://www.justice.gov/news