It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:05 am 

Enjoy all your posts in this thread folks!

I am happy that this creature doesn't exist.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm 

A jumping alligator. No thank you, Carm. lol ;)

The photos in this short article are fascinating but I didn't look at the video. Nope. :eek

Over 900 coins removed from Thai turtle’s stomach (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
By RT / Reuters | March 6, 2017

Thai surgeons have removed 915 coins from a sea turtle’s stomach during an emergency operation.

The 25-year-old female turtle, affectionately named ‘Bank’, spent years eating coins that had been thrown into a pond in Bangkok by tourists seeking good luck.

More at link: https://www.rt.com/viral/379638-turtle- ... s-removed/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 am 

Is it a special turtle :roll ? Why was it eating coins? I mean turtles in the wild don't eat rocks? Maybe it is the Shepard Smith of turtles :69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:57 pm 

IDK Carm. lol Maybe they didn't feed the poor thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:58 pm 

One article said the car had fake license plates. This is going to bug me until I find out more. I want to know who and why. :moo

Holy cow! California police find 2 calves crammed inside car
By AP Top News | March 7, 2017

BEAUMONT, Calif. (AP) — It was one of the more unusual calls the California Highway Patrol has received: Someone reported seeing a cow trying to climb out of a small car parked alongside an interstate.

Officers responding Saturday along a mountain pass in Southern California's Riverside County discovered a calf trying to escape from a Honda Civic's open trunk.

Another calf was crammed into the floor of the backseat. Both calves' hooves were tied.

Investigators say the driver was nowhere to be found. The car is registered to an address in Tulare County, more than 250 miles away.

Authorities said Monday that the vehicle had not been reported stolen. It's been impounded as evidence.

The calves will be cared for at a ranch while officials try to determine who owns them.

Source & photos: https://apnews.com/f0117d8237e040199af91253d3d6734b

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm 

Saw this yesterday and decided I MUST post it! So cute. :cat

You're Kitten Me? Cat's Shocking Reaction to Pregnancy Goes Viral
CBSDFW | May 24, 2018

A cat's hilarious reaction to news that she's expecting kittens has gone viral.

Ulla, a 1-year-old tabby, was turned in to a shelter in Greenland after she was found on the street.

Shelter board member Tone Frank told "Today" that after a few weeks the staff noticed Ulla was getting a "little chubby," so they took her to the vet to get scanned.

Side-by-side photos posted on the social media site show the cat first glancing at the sonogram and then turning to the camera with a look of complete shock on her face.

The picture, captioned "When you find out you're pregnant," was shared to Reddit this week. It was quickly up-voted more than 90,000 times.

Frank told "Today" Ulla's carrying four to five kittens, though the veterinarian said it could be hard to detect the number of heartbeats when she's so far along in her pregnancy.

More at link: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-in ... 30851.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 am 
ADMIN

'MOST BRITISH THING EVER' Hilarious moment Downing Street policeman knocks on Number 10 to let Larry the cat in
Larry ended up photobombing a news broadcast as he waited to be let in to the PM's official home
By Hugo Gye
20th November 2018, 1:07 pm
Updated: 20th November 2018, 3:45 pm

A police officer guarding the Prime Minister's official home had to knock on the famous black door to summon someone to open it.

The door can't be opened from the outside because it has no handle.

Instead a member of No10 staff had to come and open it from the inside, allowing Larry to slip back in to the warmth.

The whole incident was caught on camera in the background of a Sky News live broadcast today.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7785405/h ... policeman/

...more at link

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7