It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm 
ADMIN

From GZ Legal Site

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/di ... -discovery

ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND CLARIFICATION OF THE COURT'S ORDER DATED MARCH 4, 2013

on 28 March 2013.
The following ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND CLARIFICATION OF THE COURT'S ORDER DATED MARCH 4, 2013 has been filed by the Court:

ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND CLARIFICATION OF THE COURT'S ORDER DATED MARCH 4, 2013
http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0313/or ... ration.pdf

Regarding the Next Hearing Date in the Zimmerman Case

on 28 March 2013.
On Monday, March 25, the Court canceled the hearing previously scheduled on April 2. The Court did not consult with the defense before canceling the hearing. As there are only 74 days until trial, and as there are Motions before the Court, we hope to appear before the Judge for pending matters before the next hearing currently scheduled for April 30.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm 

I'm beginning to give up hope that GZ will be acquitted, I believed by now the charges would be dropped. Even the most obvious, blatant misconduct by the state and the scheme team is ignored, not even a slap on the wrist.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 pm 

Don't give up hope yet flgirl543 I don't think George will see any jail time. The jury will see this for what it really is.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 pm 
ADMIN

Ya reckon a jury will get it?

Recently an alpha cretin at JQ was called for jury duty on a Murder2 case.

The Jury pool is full of such people.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm 

I hope your right ftsk420. It just seems the hill keeps getting harder to climb for GZ.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm 

Gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't had fear of a black man at night wearing a hoodie. Gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't clutched their purse when certain individuals are around. With everything going on in the news lately in regards to black teenagers it's gonna be hard to find someone who isn't fed up with the BS. I still feel Dee Dee is finished no way they risk putting her on the stand where she can be ripped apart without Dee Dee the jury will only have the other ear witnesses to go on.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

A hung jury divided on racial lines

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm 

I think even the prosecution knows they have no shot to convict him at trial they thought he would plea down and this would be all over already.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm 

IMO, now needs to concentrate on the other aspects of the case, it has become plainly obvious, that questioning Crump about his involvement will have to wait, at a civil trial or as a witness on the stand. DD has been discredited, to the point she might not testify and if she does it will not have the same impact.

MOM needs to concentrate on the Prosecution's antics, any missing discovery and finalizing his own experts. At this point continuing on this vein of trying to depose Crump will be a waste of time and money. Nothing will come of it, he will have to wait to any Civil action and revisit the issue then.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
From GZ Legal SiteAs there are only 74 days until trial, and as there are Motions before the Court, we hope to appear before the Judge for pending matters before the next hearing...

Why bother? I mean, seriously, MOM/West, why waste the time and the money? How many times does this soi-disant judge have to spit in your face before you catch on? No matter what you ask for, no matter how many laws and precedents you cite, no matter what the prosecution does or fails to do, she's in bed with them and will rule accordingly.

And if she can't even dredge up some smoke-and-mirrors pseudo-justification for her decision, she'll just announce the bare-bones decision in favour of the SAO. What the heck, it's easier for her that way anyhow.

This case is now so far removed from anything remotely resembling justice that I can't even call it a travesty. It's a necktie party.

I'm so mad I could spit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm 

Yes, I agree, Crump should be put on the back burner. But what are the odds of Nelson granting defense's motions. No continuance, despite all the roadblocks put in the defenses way. It's like fighting Muhammad Ali with your hands tied behind your back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm 
ADMIN

It's looking like one big con game... The Hustle.

It is going to trial... anybody with outstanding bets should forward e-cakes to Dman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:

Also on Starting Point:

http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/2013 ... al-tweets/

"Trayvon Martin's family attorney Benjamin Crump discusses Robert Zimmerman's tweets on Starting Point this morning and comments on the content of an interview from "witness 9," revealed to be a cousin of George Zimmerman."

So big mouth is back, did he know he was off the hook?? Time for him to stir the pot again.

Infuriating! And good visual about the uphill climb!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
Yes, I agree, Crump should be put on the back burner. But what are the odds of Nelson granting defense's motions. No continuance, despite all the roadblocks put in the defenses way. It's like fighting Muhammad Ali with your hands tied behind your back.

And your legs buried in cement. The things is that the Judge won't have to answer unless GZ get convicted and then only on appeal. She has nothing to lose at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm 

I guess we should be prepared to hear there will be no sanctions against the state either.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

Yes... I can't see nelson sanctioning BDLR and the State

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:40 pm 

ftsk420 wrote:
Like I said before George needs to take the gloves off and throw the rules out the window. Time to have an oops moment release Dee Dee full name and address and release Trayvon school records. At this point it doesn't matter how it may make George look as I said before he can't look much worse then he does now.

As tempting as it is to go postal on this, it is better not to.
This is a legal marathon.
Ask yourself what will be accomplished.
Will it achieve your goal?
The defense has to stay focused.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:

Also on Starting Point:

http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/2013 ... al-tweets/

"Trayvon Martin's family attorney Benjamin Crump discusses Robert Zimmerman's tweets on Starting Point this morning and comments on the content of an interview from "witness 9," revealed to be a cousin of George Zimmerman."

So big mouth is back, did he know he was off the hook?? Time for him to stir the pot again.

So Soledad asks softball questions of Crump concerning RGZ's tweet and W9.... but has no interest in Crump's evidently perjured affidavit and hiding from a deposition??

Edit Rumpole
There is a {QUOTE} button .. bottom right of each post
If you just copy as you have... you miss name of poster and links do not work.

If you are quoting a post that already contains a quote... delete the initial quote.
Just leave the initial quote code bracket.. and ending {/quote } (with square bkts)

There is posting problems help available

viewforum.php?f=15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
I guess we should be prepared to hear there will be no sanctions against the state either.

Prediction: she throws O'Mara a few bucks for the videographer to make it appear like she's unbiased, and then rules that BDLR hasn't violated any rules because the knowledge gained from his unrecorded August interview with W8 is protected as work product (just like Crump) and in any event the state told the defense about the hospital lie before they deposed W8, so no harm, no foul.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:10 pm 

Hooson1st wrote:
So Soledad asks softball questions of Crump concerning RGZ's tweet and W9.... but has no interest in Crump's evidently perjured affidavit and hiding from a deposition??

MOM said "inaccurate" and "incomplete". Great care was taken not to incite journalistic passions by using plain language like "lied" or "perjured".

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next