It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm 

Today is my birthday, and I want to thank the GZ legal team for giving me such an enjoyable present. :87

There are so many great lines in this notice that it's hard to choose my favourites. A hot contender is, "Rather, he took on this task to properly accomplish an accurate audiotaping of this interview himself. He failed miserably." :HSG

But I think it's beaten by a short head with: "Much of the recording is still unintelligible, and it is the position of the defense that Mr. Crump, as the person who conducted the interview, is the only person who can accurately explain what was asked, and what was said." A splendid example of being hoist with one's own petard. :31

Looks to me like a recipe for Crump Splat Surprise, to wit:
1. Take one lying attorney.
2. Use the facts to shake him vigorously until he froths at the mouth.
3. Toss him lightly under the karma bus.
4. Wait for the splat.
5. Enjoy!

PS: I'll track down my avatar later, Rumpole. I want to use the same picture as I did on CTH and it should be pretty easy to find it again on the Web. Meanwhile I'm supposed to be working...

Edit Rumpole
If I can find it there I can do it for you... if you want help.. give me something BIGGER than 160x180

Edit LMF: Thanks, Rumpole. I posted on today's open thread, right under Elvis's video clip of Flip Wilson as Geraldine ("The devil made me do it!"). Does that help?

NO :24
I found the pic... it's too small. There are millions of Landau Murphy pics... tell me one you like.. I can crop one to focus on him etc

Last edited by LandauMurphyFan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH......

George Zimmerman Case – O’Mara Files Motion To Reconsider Deposition of Benjamin Crump
Posted on March 18, 2013 by sundance

Mark O’Mara has filed a motion with the court for reconsideration of Judge Nelson’s prior ruling regarding Benjamin Crump’s ineligibility for deposition.

This motion will affectionately be called “Tara’s Motion“, because the diligence of Treeper Tara appears to have given the defense a key tool in its position. Specifically the ABC audio tape which was mysteriously uploaded onto the ABC website on February 28th, which Tara discovered.

....more at link plus comments
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... min-crump/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm 
ADMIN

LandauMurphyFan wrote:
Today is my birthday, and I want to thank the GZ legal team for giving me such an enjoyable present. :87

:91 HAPPY BIRTHDAY :91

:87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm 

Looks like DeeDee has been deposed according to the CTH

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... min-crump/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I have seen comment that I, and "Random Topics" are primarily interested in what "The opposition" say.

So I plead not guilty.

Ok, I'll testify on behalf of Rumpole: He's right, he's not guilty. There's some fun to be had at the expense of JQers and others, but as Rumpole says, the vast majority of that is in its own separate thread. That's what the daily announcement at the Treehouse was usually about. But beyond that, as you can see from this thread we're in now, the discussion mostly focuses on the specifics of the case, NOT on the idiots on the other side... unless we're countering a specific evidentiary question one of them might have recently gotten wrong (as usual).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:50 pm 

Wait... what? Isn't this the response NBC filed like a month ago? This isn't "new", unless I'm missing something. We talked about this a lot when it came out, about how NBC's defense mainly seemed to be, "Hey! Don't just get mad at us, EVERYONE was lying about GZ!" Also, "If he's found guilty, we're gonna be proven right." Isn't this the same paperwork? If so, why on earth are NatJack and others making a big deal about it today?

Or am I missing something?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm 

Happy Birthday LandauMurphyFan!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
LandauMurphyFan wrote:

:91 HAPPY BIRTHDAY :91

:87

Yes, Happy Birthday LandauMurphy Fan!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 pm 

It's official ABC has a 25 min. tape of DD's interview. That small snippet that ABC released is growing in importance by the day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm 

boricuafudd wrote:
It's official ABC has a 25 min. tape of DD's interview. That small snippet that ABC released is growing in importance by the day.

Just imagine if they released the WHOLE TAPE!

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event. Everything I have is adding up to what he says." - Christopher Serino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:21 pm 

boricuafudd wrote:

Where did you read that? Was it in the brief? If not, link plz?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:35 pm 

Here's something I posted at the Treehouse last Monday. Looks like I'm off to a good start. ;)

--------------------------------

These would be my next steps, if I was MOM or West:

1) Prepare drafts of motions ready to file early next week, waiting to see what happens on Friday before completing them.

2) Depose everyone on Friday… using the harshest methods possible. This will include at least Tracy and Sybrina, but I still don’t believe Dee Dee will show up.

3) Finish the motions, adding details about whatever necessary based on the depositions you just took.

4) File those motions, to include these (and maybe others): a) Renewed motion to depose Crump; b) special motion regarding Dee Dee, if indeed she didn’t show up Friday; c) demand for a Richardson hearing to be scheduled ASAP.

5) Prepare for the Richardson hearing, itemizing the many, many violations by Bernie and others, including the judge herself.

6) At the Richardson hearing, along with everything else, demand a continuance. If, at the end of this hearing, you’re not 100% satisfied with everything you’ve gotten today, then go to #7.

7) Appeal everything Judge Nelson has refused/denied, and demand her recusal from the case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm 

It would seem likely that the FBI did an entire case file review summary, beyond just looking at the potential hate crime aspect for DOJ because the FBI would not have been wearing blinders about the forensic evidence and would have been reviewing everything the state had, as a starting point for the extended investigation done by the FBI. The forensics involving all the phones and even some additional phone records were likely reviewed by FBI experts. So it would seem just about guaranteed that the FBI copied the State with some sort of "finding" based upon the forensic analysis done in review by the FBI, entirely apart from any FBI investigation of a possible "hate crime" motivation being a component. The State surely has some sort of report from the FBI detailing the FBI findings. It would be good for O'Mara to get that FBI report of its findings which would describe reasonable conclusions that may be drawn from its review of the forensic evidence and in particular the forensics regarding all the phones and phone records the FBI reviewed or for which the FBI conducted its own investigation. This is legitimate discovery material which the State has almost certainly suppressed and not disclosed to the defense. A Motion to Compel Discovery needs to be filed asking Nelson's Court to order the State to turn over such FBI reports as the State may have knowledge, access, or copies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm 

Or the FBI found out that this whole thing was a sham and are distancing themselves from this as far as they can.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm 

I can't open the gz link - any advice? Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:06 pm 

jordan2 wrote:
Looks like DeeDee has been deposed...

I feel sorry for the court reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

Analyst wrote:
I can't open the gz link - any advice? Thanks in advance!

PATIENCE :97

I think the site suffers from limited bandwidth... so struggles at times. Maybe it will ease with less traffic. :45

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm 

If I had a dollar for every time a Trayvonite said that George lied because he clarified that Trayvon was more skipping than running, I could fund the entire defense myself. Got to love it when in the same sentence DeeDee didn't like because she said or something and George did lie because one time he said running then he said skipping.

I mean clearly saying someone was skipping shows a depraved mind right? Oh no wait, the people who are hanging their hat on that being a lie are the ones that are depraved.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:24 pm 

Ejarra wrote:
boricuafudd wrote:

Where did you read that? Was it in the brief? If not, link plz?

Page 6, item 16, ejarra. "While the purposes of Mr. Crup's decision to have a national news outlet present may well be suspect (particularly in light of the recently discovered audiotape released by ABC last week), the presence of ABC nonetheless also secured an additional 25-minute audio recording which was of significantly better quality than that recorded by Mr. Crump."

Edit LMF: Rumpole, for my avatar, how about picture #3 at http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Landau+Eug ... alAJ3oHcoh? Alternatively, picture #1 on that page, if it looks better in the avatar slot.

Last edited by LandauMurphyFan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
I note also that Exhibit B, in any sane court, would be considered as prima facie grounds for a Richardson hearing, based on the documented discovery shenanigans it contains, as well as the dates of resolution. For example, the date of the Exhibit B email is 23 August 2012. The State finally disclosed the original color cell phone camera pictures - what, December? January? (I don't remember exactly when.)

I just asked a question along these lines over at the Treehouse (to no one in particular). How the hell is Nelson allowing this nonsense?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 50  Next