It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Post From Justarse Quest

The Traybots have woken up to the fact that George PASSED a Voice Stress Test
(He was not Lying)

In every case these people bray for the accused (and witnesses) to take a “Lie Detector Test”… of course often people refuse and the cretins take just that refusal in itself as an admission of guilt.

Yet here in this case they conveniently, but hypocritically overlook the fact that George agreed WILLINGLY to take the test…. THAT fact in itself is significant. It indicates that George had nothing to fear because he was telling the truth.

Furthermore he PASSED the test

I have archived a summary of the test.. Video and results:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&start=20#p8237

The cretins are twisting and turning in all sorts of directions… despite what they have said in previous cases.. NOW Lie Detector Tests are not reliable.... Voice Stress is “not as good a polygraph” (false), etc. Besides George is so evil that he can fool the test. He is a “sociopath” (that old chestnut…. Lol), and so believes his lies and fools the test. He is on meds that make the test invalid etc… anything and everything… all imagined and based on no evidence at all. The “expert” opinion of dopes whose qualifications and expertise is a delusion from the outset.

The Voice Stress Test was done by a professional. I am sure he was well aware of its limitations and what factors MIGHT effect results. That is the POINT of a session lasting over an hour. I watched the entire VST video. ALL the factors that might effect results are checked, eliminated, or allowed for in evaluation of results. It was done properly. The results are valid.

It is laughable that the old ducks at JQ with no qualifications, or even much sense, think they know better than professionals actually carrying out the test

The tried and tested Truth:
    "Did you confront the guy you shot?"....No

"Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy?"....Yes

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To see quoted posts or discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=22333#p22333

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm 
ADMIN

GZLegal have posted documents relating to Friday's hearing.....

(See Archive thread)
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=22344#p22344

Thread to follow Hearing: HEARING: Crump Deposition (2-22-13)
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=782

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 pm 

Can't wait! :TF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm 
ADMIN

Oh noes... 1:30PM in Florida means 5:30 AM for me... need to be here say 5:00 AM or earlier... the things I do for love :45

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

Crump’s response is “brilliant”… apparently :12

It never ceases to amaze me that a legal professional (albeit a bad one) associates herself with anonymous dopes like LIMPapa?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm 
ADMIN

New court paperwork: Trayvon's parents hired Crump to go after George Zimmerman's money
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
4:40 p.m. EST, February 20, 2013

SANFORD – An attorney for Benjamin Crump, the high-profile Tallahassee lawyer for Trayvon Martin's family, today filed paperwork, suggesting that Trayvon's parents intend to sue George Zimmerman.

It's been clear for months that the family is seeking damages from the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where Trayvon was shot, the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Not clear until today, though, was their plan to seek damages against Zimmerman, who launched a Neighborhood Watch group organized through the homeowner's association.

According to paperwork filed on behalf of Crump by Orlando attorney Bruce Blackwell, "Attorney Crump has been retained by the victim's parents to assert civil claims against defendant…."

The pleading suggests the claim or suit would be for wrongful death or negligence but offers no details.

Except for money being donated by supporters through a defense fund website, it's not clear that Zimmerman has any assets. He's been without a job for a year and was a renter at the time of the shooting.

The homeowners association, however, does have assets, among them insurance coverage.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 3217.story

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm 

Makes me wonder what happened with the Insurance company (Travelers?) when they addressed issues with Sybrina Fulton and the HOA.

Quote:
Except for money being donated by supporters through a defense fund website, it's not clear that Zimmerman has any assets. He's been without a job for a year and was a renter at the time of the shooting.

This makes me think that they may have not have been planning it all along but I am willing to bet their ears perked up when Beasley took his case against NBC. There is a certain irony to that since Team Crump is the one that insisted on getting that NEN tape released so that they could share it with the general public and used it as part of their false narrative concerning racism.

"I accused you of being a racist and sold that to the media. The media told my story. As it turns out, you are not a racist. Those guys should be paying up big time for jumping to conclusions. As soon as your settlement happens, I will be suing you for wrongful death. Have a nice day." ~Ben Crump

A laugh a minute.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:43 pm 

Quote:
According to paperwork filed on behalf of Crump by Orlando attorney Bruce Blackwell, "Attorney Crump has been retained by the victim's parents to assert civil claims against defendant…."

Makes me wonder about the timing of this official notice of representation of the Martins for monetary damages against George. Why now? Unlike some, I am obviously NOT a lawyer (heh, heh), but will this somehow protect Crump or be another reason for Crump to be "shielded" from being deposed or anything else in regards to the criminal trial?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
Makes me wonder what happened with the Insurance company (Travelers?) when they addressed issues with Sybrina Fulton and the HOA.
DebFrmHell wrote:
This makes me think that they may have not have been planning it all along

Regarding the insurance money grab - I wondered the very same thing, Deb. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it turned into a big fat $0 for the Martins. As it should have! I don't know why, but it still shocks me to see the whole money-grubbing these parents keep attempting, parents who should be in mourning!

You are too kind.....I believe they have been thinking of the $$$$ ever since Crump came on board.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Oh noes... 1:30PM in Florida means 5:30 AM for me... need to be here say 5:00 AM or earlier... the things I do for love :45

Now that's dedication! :NN6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm 
ADMIN

Link to Blackwell's response (for Crump)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 pm 

There are so many funny things in this it is hard to pick favorites.

Quote:
Attorney Crump and his clients

redoubled their efforts to gather any additional information that they could in anticipation of a

wrongful death suit and the rest of the Litigation, including any evidence that might cast further

doubt on Defendant’s claim of self-defense and the putative presumptions provided in Florida’s

Stand Your Ground Law.(Ex. 1, Crump Aff. at 6, ¶ 16).On March 18, 2012, their continued

vigilance led to the discovery of “Witness 8” – the young lady who was on the phone with

Trayvon in the crucial minutes before his death at the hands of Defendant.

Ummmm....no they didn't. Their entire mantra consisted of "we just want an arrest." They needed the arrest to further continue with the lawsuit against the HOA and they probably had the SPD in their sights. They "got" W8 because they needed more to convince the SAO to file charges. The Capias for Manslaughter wasn't enough.

SOOOOO.... why did Crump file that suit on behalf of Sybrina Fulton only? What about Tracy Martin? Why did his name not go on the dotted line? Were they afraid of the insurance company investigators?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:29 pm 

Remote wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:

This makes me think that they may have not have been planning it all along

Regarding the insurance money grab - I wondered the very same thing, Deb. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it turned into a big fat $0 for the Martins. As it should have! I don't know why, but it still shocks me to see the whole money-grubbing these parents keep attempting, parents who should be in mourning!

You are too kind.....I believe they have been thinking of the $$$$ ever since Crump came on board.

Yanno? I always got that $$$ vibe from Sybrina. Orginally, I didn't think that way about Tracy Martin. It took about three months for me to see him change. I know. Bleeding hearts and all, but his grief was palpable. IMO, of course. I think he was the one who genuinely loved his son. Sybrina...not so much. The few pictures you see of her, Jahvarus is front and center, Trayvon is to the rear or not in the picture at all.

TO ME ONLY, clear favoritism and I think the change to Krop reflects that. She seemed to try and mold TM to be more like his brother, who I believe has a good future in front of him.

EDIT Rumpole:
I think I got the spirit of what you wanted to quote.
You can only nest quote within quote... any deeper nesting and you have to fake it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am 

I can hardly stand to read that reply from Blackwell. :95

I came here expecting a poll: Will Judge Nelson grant or deny defense motion to depose Crump? :NN13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am 

DebFrmHell wrote:

Yanno? I always got that $$$ vibe from Sybrina. Orginally, I didn't think that way about Tracy Martin. It took about three months for me to see him change. I know. Bleeding hearts and all, but his grief was palpable. IMO, of course. I think he was the one who genuinely loved his son. Sybrina...not so much. The few pictures you see of her, Jahvarus is front and center, Trayvon is to the rear or not in the picture at all.

TO ME ONLY, clear favoritism and I think the change to Krop reflects that. She seemed to try and mold TM to be more like his brother, who I believe has a good future in front of him.

Good observation about Jahvarus in the pictures - I hadn't noticed. And yes, I agree with your opinion of Tracy needing a little encouragement before boarding the $$$ train. From the beginning, things moved quickly (according to Blackwell's affidavit today, he said Crump came on 2 days after the shooting?), the story kept changing, the cash started flowing.

The one thing I cannot forget is Sybrina being OK with taking her co-worker's days they generously donated at the same time those trash buckets were being filled. Those co-workers gave up their precious days, days they could be spending with their own children who don't see enough of them because they work - for someone who was only interested in rocketing to fame and fortune.

This case sends me to the moon! :18 ............... :39

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:

I came here expecting a poll: Will Judge Nelson grant or deny defense motion to depose Crump? :NN13

By your command... let it be so..... ok what the heck :43

POLL: Will Nelson Grant Motion to Depose Crump?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=787

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

They gave George a day off for the main part.

(Update - Most of two days off)

Please stick broadly to the GZ case in this thread

To discuss JQ go to....
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=22394#p22394

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Remote wrote:

By your command... let it be so..... ok what the heck :43

POLL: Will Nelson Grant Motion to Depose Crump?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=787

Love it when you talk "king." :NN3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm 
ADMIN

A Response to Jonathan Capehart’s Editorials In Regards to the Zimmerman Case

Post and related stuff at link
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases

on 21 February 2013.
This month, Jonathan Capehart of The Washington Post published three opinions regarding the Zimmerman Case: The 'rabid' hate aimed at Trayvon Martin, Playing 'Games' with Trayvon Martin's image, and 'Stand Your Ground' eludes Robert Zimmerman. These three editorials draw attention to aspects of the Zimmerman Case that should be addressed; however, Mr. Capehart's positions betray his clear presumption of Mr. Zimmerman's guilt, which is fine in the context of an opinion piece, but in order to make his point, he must overlook some clear issues that are important to the broader social relevance of this case. He must also overlook the significant forensic evidence that supports George's claim of self-defense, and that FBI documents related to the civil rights investigation show no evidence that George acted in a racially motivated way that night (to the contrary, they illustrate examples of George as a non-racist who has a colorblind life philosophy). Mr. Capehart's voluntary decision to ignore this information bespeaks his willingness to craft his message without care for accuracy. Again, we understand that such is wholly allowed in an opinion piece, but we suggest his responsibility as a journalist should also impact his presentation.

The Zimmerman Case has become a flashpoint in the conversation about racial injustice. While we contest that any racial motivation played a role in the Zimmerman Case, we are compelled to use the notoriety of this case to begin a realistic, honest conversation about racial injustice. But here is a warning: to focus so intently on George Zimmerman, and to equate a civil rights victory to a Zimmerman conviction cheapens the conversation and threatens to drive us further apart. If the Zimmerman Case is to be the catalyst for conversation about race, then we owe it to ourselves to have a complete and nuanced understanding of all the factors involved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next