It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

The Trayvon Zone.

I read at CTH everyday throughout the day and post now and then..

Naturally it’s not all what you might call specific evidence discussion. For one thing there is not always any news, but the discussion always includes some intelligent discussion on issues related to the case. We have a few laughs and some fun as well and although people are incensed at the travesty of justice and the political and money grubbing schemes here, I don’t get any sense that people are “losing the plot” as it were, and going nuts. The humour is good natured here and NOT puerile and laced with hate.

While reading here all day, I also get reports of the goings on at JQ and by comparison it really is like entering some sort of “Twilight Zone” when I read that stuff. The hate is very unpleasant to read…. but the stupidity provides a few laughs.

Basic facts WRONG and no sign of any logic in evaluations. For example,

“LiveLaughLove” posts:
Quote:
    “Witness 8 to be produced for the depo...can't wait for her to shock them knowing she's a minor..since they are going with false theories... “

She posts every day, claims to be an authority on the case, yet does not know that Dee Dee (the latest one) is 18. That Discovery documents confirm that she was 18 at the time of the Crump phone interview. This is not the first time she has posted about DeeDee being a minor. She is adamant about it, and pushes her view frequently. You can’t fix stupid.

When she and they read this post (as they do) they wont “get it”, but this demonstrates that the things these people passionately believe and are vocal about are simply WRONG. They have been sold a false narrative by the Scheme Team that has become “Imprinted”. They blindly follow the Scheme Team BS storyline in the same way ducklings follow their mother. No rational thought is involved. It is a reflex. A knee jerk. They have been cynically “conditioned” by simple classical (Pavlovian) conditioning to emit a reflexive reaction to a stimulus (mention of Trayvon). They spew hate and venom, and uninformed nonsense in the same way that dogs salivate at the sound of a bell.

False sickly sentimentally based on a fantasy notion of who TM was.

As for the JQ “experts” lololol They have no idea about ANY of the subjects they falsely claim to have expertise in. They do not have any foresight, or ability to think logically and make predictions based on information. They don’t even comprehend the information in the first place when it is presented. My favourite example being the poll where 92% got it wrong (Lester’s recusal)

Today I have quoted just a small sample of the sort of daily nonsense that makes the place…………

The Trayvon Zone.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To see quoted posts or discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21783#p21783

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:47 pm 
ADMIN

Judge denies George Zimmerman's request to delay 'stand your ground' hearing

Judge says the hearing will be April 22

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
4:33 p.m. EST, February 14, 2013

Circuit Judge Debra Nelson today rejected George Zimmerman's request to delay the start of his "stand your ground" hearing, saying that it will start April 22.

She also ordered 500 potential jurors, more than the Seminole County Courthouse can hold, for Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial.

....more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 6028.story

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 am 
ADMIN

The JQ art of self defence

Conceding that George was in fact viciously attacked by Trayvon………
Several Traybots propose that George had no right to use lethal force because he had a “non-lethal weapon” … his flashlight. I guess they mean brandished like a sword or club, à la Luke Skywalker and his light sabre?
It seems that JQ “experts” now include expertise in fighting… purely in self defence.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21813#p21813

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 am 

:11 So now they've changed course and decided that if an attacker is slamming a victim's head into a concrete sidewalk over and over, that the victim should first try to stop the attacker with a flashlight, keys or other items on or near one's person (and risk further injury and/or unconsciousness), instead of pulling a gun on the attacker? (Maybe the victim should say "pretty please" stop attacking me?)

I don't own a gun, but I would think that one of the main reasons that someone buys a gun (for self defense purposes) is to put an end to an attack!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 am 
ADMIN

BUT....... George DID ask (beg) TM to stop.... that is what screaming "help" etc would mean to a normal (non-thug) person..... the witness on the scene told/asked TM to stop... threatened to call 911.
I think GZ LOST his light sabre with the initial sucker punch from TM, or soon after..... and we KNOW GZ dropped his "lethal weapon" of keys and a penlight flashlight near the "T" (as he was hit?)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:47 am 

Rumpole wrote:

Several Traybots propose that George had no right to use lethal force because he had a “non-lethal weapon” … his flashlight. I guess they mean brandished like a sword or club, à la Luke Skywalker and his light sabre?
It seems that JQ “experts” now include expertise in fighting… purely in self defence.

All I can say in response is: read the Florida self-defense statutes.

There is absolutely no statutory requirement to use non-deadly force in lieu of deadly force. The statutes are quite clear that, when the statutory conditions are met, deadly force is justified, period.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 am 
ADMIN

WORLD PREMIER SCREENING

Latest LIMPapa Video Mash.

LIMPapa: “Grab a cup of coffee and some Irish Creme to sweeten it,
    cause this is a long one.”

Actually at 11:41 minutes of the same old LIMPapa BS and distortion (with crap background music)….I would suggest anybody who is silly enough to try and watch it would require more than an Irish coffee beforehand. I recommend enough JD to be REALLY drunk (preferably passed out) before even attempting to watch it.

Apparently….It puts all these experts and silly time-line thingies to shame. :31

Of course it opened to “rave reviews" at JQ :12

First up LIMPapa reviews himself:

“Trayvon had enough time to get home? BULLSHIT!

He had just enough time to run into the depraved mind trying to find him”

More sycophantic reviews follow, but…….

STUPID is still STUPID… even when mashed into an amateur home video.

The musical backing does not help

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21943#p21943

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 am 

Does our pseudo-expert videographer have any *evidence* to prove that Martin took the same route that he claims, or that he walked at the same pace that he walked, or that Zimmerman drove at the pace that he claims, or that Zimmerman placed his 911 call exactly when he pulled over? In essence: does he have any evidence at all to prove his timeline?

More importantly: does he have any evidence to prove that Martin wasn't where Zimmerman said he was, when he said, "He's running"? Is he seriously suggesting that Zimmerman was lying, and was doing so via the NEN call, in order to establish a fraudulent timeline of events, in order to cover up a murder?

Newsflash: his claims amount to a pre-meditated murder. if the State had any evidence to corroborate such a claim, they would have charged Zimmerman with first-degree murder, rather than second-degree murder.

So, indeed: BDLR will *need* to use the pseudo-expert videographer on the stand in order to prove such charges.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 am 

Y'all are going to kick me out of the club...but the one that Dave did where he actually walked over to RVC, I actually kind of appreciated. He was able to put a rough timeline to that. The detectives and Zimmerman didn't do that in the reenactment and I think they should have.

Just as I think that after saying a few times he was looking for an address/house number/street sign, that no one ever asked him for it. Much was made of him asking Dispatch to call him back and some of that could have been dispelled with a couple of better questions from those detectives.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 am 

My issue with that "walking" video is that it isn't evidence; rather, it is just one possible scenario. It establishes one possible timeline, among many possible timelines.

There is nothing inherently wrong with that video. The problem arises when others try to use that video to "prove" things conclusively.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21813#p21813

They are the masters of making shit up. (sorry, I don't like to use ugly words, but that's the only thing that applies to those ugly JQers)

:31 and :12 - light sabre/LIMPapa and Teeto testifying/the lipstick on a pig picture posted at the CTH!

Thanks for all the laughs, Rumpole. It does a body good!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm 

Just watched the Robert Zimmerman interview with douchebag (I'm on an ugly word roll today) Bill Maher. Even BM (better suited initials for him) at the end concedes Robert is a good spokesperson. The Traybot masses must be in a tizzy. Robert got in some good points and even BM didn't receive the usual amount of sycophantic clapping from the libtards in his audience.

BM is a nasty force to be reckoned with and RobertZ held his own.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 pm 

Hey now...be gentle with us libtards! 8-) I never say anything about Republi-Khans... LOL!

I was pleasantly surprised on how Bill Maher handled himself in that interview. I was concerned for RZJr having seen Maher in action. Shocked I tell you...shocked. Robert did a great job, he was very credible.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:44 pm 

Sorry if I offended, Deb.... :42 But you're not like those BM audience members - LOL!

Yes, exactly, I was so worried that BM would make mince meat out of Robert, yet BM appeared a bit subdued and shall I say even respectful? Shocked here, too! The best part is that the Trayvonites were probably expecting the same slaughter-tactics and now must be so disappointed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm 
ADMIN

The BSM interview and the JQtard reaction IS the subject of Tomorrow's Ripping Yarn from JQ. (Heads up)

There will be a link to the RZ part of the show.

Understandably the interview itself has already over shadowed the LIMPapa vid ...
But for more on the JQ reaction to it... tune in tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:12 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
The BSM interview and the JQtard reaction IS the subject of Tomorrow's Ripping Yarn from JQ. (Heads up)

Understandably the interview itself has already over shadowed the LIMPapa vid ...

BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!!! :59 :59 :59 :59 :59
-------------------------------^^^^SECOND FAVORITE SMILIE!

:43

Not to worry Remote. I get that a lot. If it makes you feel better, I don't understand the Pro-TMs. I do not consider them to be true liberals. If they were, they would be concerned about injustices occurring on both sides. They screamed cover-up and that was plausible until the evidence came out and it was discovered that the SPD actually was investigating the case. In fact, other than W8 who they did not have access to thanks to Tracy M and Crump, there isn't anything new added to that APC the resulted in Zimmerman's arrest.

They couldn't go with race. The FBI interviewed some 35 people from GZ's past. Even the ex, who could have done some damage in a grudge, gave him a good review in regards to not being a racist.

Even Sybrina didn't go to Sanford after her son was killed so all they had there was Tracy Martin and he couldn't identify his son as the one crying out for help. They knew they couldn't use him. I don't think she got there until around the 16th when Crump played his hand to get the NEN/911 calls released. **PLEASE NOTE** I could be wrong on the date...doing it from memory.

What else do they have? A chase as seen by W2 who only caught a glimpse of movement without any identifying factors. She couldn't even go as far as to say if the movements were male or female. They could be using W8 for the chase but W8 doesn't describe a chase. She says that Martin lost Zimmerman. Zimmerman says he lost Martin. The next thing you know she has him behind Martin. No chase described. Zimmerman could have been doing the Harlem Shuffle to get from point a to point b.

IMO, this is totally political. My best is that no one could stand the sight of Mickey Mouse ears going up in flames. The economic effect on the State of Florida, coupled with the BP spill, would have been disastrous. Remember this happened before the Gulf Coast states have had a chance to recoup some of their loses last summer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

There will be a link to the RZ part of the show.

Looking forward to it! You KNOW the JQtards (hilarious) will be reading every word, so make it count! :85

Deb - you make a good point about the JQers not being true liberals. The only true liberal there is Scampi. :69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm 
ADMIN

I wish you two would stop pussy-footing around.

CAT FIGHT!! Lib V Con...... handbags at dawn!!!

:2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 pm 

Wouldn't you love it! But move along, nothing here to see...... :38

oh, and thanks for the cute, new smilie -----> :HSG

edit Rumpole:
I like smileys... but discussing them gets off topic
So......
I started a thread for Smiley and other suggestions

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=779#p21980

Actually YOU... Remote are listed as starting the thread :9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I wish you two would stop pussy-footing around.

CAT FIGHT!! Lib V Con...... handbags at dawn!!!

:2

Behave yourself or we will both put you in a Head Start Program. She will say you don't deserve it, it is a handout. I will argue that you certainly do, until 3rd grade, I know you will at least be getting breakfast.

:21 :21

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next