It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Today…. The JQ Debating and Philosophy Department take on a Sundance post.

The cretins at JQ have decided to quote a post from Sundance and gnaw away at it … like dogs with a bone… :12

Quote:
sundance says:
February 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

Witness intimidation is as old as crime itself. The concerns of privacy might be a convenient cover to try and hide who a witness is, but the rights of an accused person should always trump the rights of privacy for those who would accuse, or affirm an accusation.

The defendant, the person accused, must be able to confront the accuser; That is the cornerstone of our judicial system. Therefore, when you consider rights vs. privacy, the accused must hold higher ground for it is their freedom at stake – not the witness.

“Freedom” is the most valuable human possession, it should take considerable justification to remove that from a person.

Untroubled by the necessity (ability) to read and comprehend, the feeble minded old women of JQ miss the point of the post and the discussion that was underway.

Some examples of their considered, intellectual analysis…………

“Witness Intimidation pure and simple..... “

“What a crock of shit...”

Aside:
There was a JQ “Baker Act” edict that even the name CTH was never to be mentioned, links not to be posted, and certainly quoting passages was verboten..
Punishable by Death (banning).
But it’s not so surprising that this is posted at JQ and requoted over and over, with no repercussions… hypocrisy and inconsistency is the norm with JQ “Management”

SUNDANCE QUOTED – This is a banning offence at JQ!!

Bernie wrote:
I post this to show why some want the bio's ......

Quote:
sundance says:
February 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

Witness intimidation is as old as crime itself. The concerns of privacy might be a convenient cover to try and hide who a witness is, but the rights of an accused person should always trump the rights of privacy for those who would accuse, or affirm an accusation.

The defendant, the person accused, must be able to confront the accuser; That is the cornerstone of our judicial system. Therefore, when you consider rights vs. privacy, the accused must hold higher ground for it is their freedom at stake – not the witness.

“Freedom” is the most valuable human possession, it should take considerable justification to remove that from a person.

Witness Intimidation pure and simple.....

Allia wrote:
What a crock of shit...

He's trying to justify and minimize their own doxing of the wrong DeeDee and the cousin and their own witness intimidation against both of them.

More quotes from the Trayvon Zone in the “Introduction" thread

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21165#p21165

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 am 

What does this mean?
http://cvimage.clerk.leon.fl.us/officia ... &page=1208
http://www.co.leon.fl.us/prop/ACCT.cfm? ... 772++B0100
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugex ... a=N&tab=wl

Am I reading this right? Did Crump and Wife buy this house for $10.00 from OCWEN? I was bored and googling. Always a dangerous combination for those of us with too much time on our hands... 8-)

Edit Rumpole
First link does not work

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 pm 

Because it's Monday, and after the weekend I had, I can use a laugh: a special, Twitter-edition Daily Daft:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
What does this mean?
http://cvimage.clerk.leon.fl.us/officia ... &page=1208
http://www.co.leon.fl.us/prop/ACCT.cfm? ... 772++B0100
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugex ... a=N&tab=wl

Am I reading this right? Did Crump and Wife buy this house for $10.00 from OCWEN? I was bored and googling. Always a dangerous combination for those of us with too much time on our hands... 8-)

Edit Rumpole
First link does not work

Deb, that is standard language for a Deed. It does not mean the purchase price.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:15 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
Because it's Monday, and after the weekend I had, I can use a laugh: a special, Twitter-edition Daily Daft
That's right, ladies and gentlemen: that archaeologists can recover specimen DNA from skeletal remains means that it is impossible that rain could have washed away Zimmerman's bodily fluids that would yield his DNA on Martin's hands.

(And we'll just set aside the fact that Martin's hands weren't tested for DNA, for the sake of argument... er, ridicule.)

I don't this I'm doing this right, but we'll see. Chip your's is good, but this one tickled me cause this woman wants to donate to Trayvon and she wants to know where to send the money to the defense. :12 I don't think this is gonna show up, but here goes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm 

Quote:
I must ask. How do we know this will go to the defense fund?

That was so funny that you could read the irritation in BigBoi's response:
Quote:
JusticeTM is the organization that Trayvon's family has set up. It is not tied to the defense at all

Sorry I can't do a screen shot for you. I need to find a program that does that with the added condition that I can afford it. Corel's doesn't do it. I tried PhotoScape and got a virus for that effort.

Edit Rumpole
Deb. I don't have a screen shot program
We all have a [print screen] button (next to function keys)
If you press SHIFT/PrintScreen you have a pic of entire screen on clipboard.
You can paste this in PAINT (comes with windows)... and crop the bit you want.
Sounds messy.. but it's free.. and I use it all the time

Edit Maltese Mama
PrintScreen isn't enabled in all computers. If yours doesn't work, you can use the "Snipping Tool" included free in Windows 7. To find it, click on the Windows Start button. The Snipping Tool enables you to "capture" and save just the part you want (as a .png image file)...no cropping needed in PAINT. I use it all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 pm 

Ben Crump was in the courtroom & played the part of Judge Lester's proverbial potted plant. Crump's hired mouthpiece was present to spew bulls--t regarding using sworn transcript in place of deposition. I had written a comment at another site speculating that there's no way the defense will be given access to DeeDee#2 & that the Scheme Team will borrow a play from the Troy Davis 7 of 9 fiasco. Davis shot (execution style) Savannah police officer Mark McPhail to death & despite his bloody shorts having been ruled inadmissible (which were unwashed & hidden in his mothers clothes dryer) he was convicted of murder & sentenced to death. There defense had the media incited mob in their corner while they unsuccessfully attempted the ploy that 7 of 9 eyewitnesses had recanted their sworn testimony. Political pressure forced Georgia justices to require the district court judge to grant Davis a special evidentiary hearing (1st in 50 years). Davis lawyers had 2 eyewitnesses (including Redd Coles) sitting on a bench outside the courtroom doors to give sworn testimony. When the judge was ready to hear the sworn eyewitness testimony, the defense refused to call their witnesses (sitting 30' away) to be sworn in & instead pressured the judge to accept the bogus affidavits. The judge ruled it was a ruse similar to the cheap parlor trick of "smoke & mirrors" & refused to grant Davis a new trial. Although Davis was finally executed after 22 years on Georgia's death row, it was the significance of the race hustlers utilizing publicity agents to entice the media into assisting in organizing mobs for the purpose of applying political pressure to the legal system... We're witnessing the same tactics being applied except that they've been tweaked to bring the power of the State to pervert justice. Media management, organized mobs, political pressure, ignore law, coordinated manipulation of justice in favor of the people of the Potus. Rumpole; The defense will never depose DeeDee, she'll disappear prior to trial. The tactic of forcing bogus witness affidavits will probably succeed. I hope the defense has anticipated such & has adjusted their game plan to prevent the political end run.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I prefer Rum Cake with a less sweet glazing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 pm 
ADMIN

I kinda think the cake WILL be on me now. But my only bet is with Dman.... he might share a piece with you... but he gets to decide what sort of cake. :21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:47 pm 

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=83182&si ... bdpn6w2fy9

This is the TwitLink to the 15 page affidavit that was submitted by Crumps lawyer. I hope it posts here. In any event Jeff Weiner has his hands on it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Deb
I'll put it in archive thread as well.... I will read it... but I wont like it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 pm 
ADMIN

Two new hearing dates added by "No delays, unless its for Crump" Nelson today. 2nd and 30th April

See revised Calendar:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=747&p=18554#p18554

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm 

That's okay I don't feel much like celebrating today. Overall: Today was a victory for the Scheme Team & the State. Now that Judge Nelson had allowed the world a glimpse of what to expect, I'm not bothering with the remaining hearings until the Immunity Protection Hearing & the defense appeal of Nelson's immunity decision to the State Justices.
If there's E-cake on the line, I'll wager that Nelson refuses to grant immunity protection to George & that she's overruled by a split decision.
I'm looking forward to the consequences brought on by the race hustlers, Lady Liberty will emerge holding a red V in place of her torch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
ADMIN

My bet with Dman is that the immunity hearing will succeed OR it will be won on appeal... so I guess you and I are on the same side.
I have committed to that bet. I am just not so sure I will win.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm 

Okay; I must have hurriedly read the original bet & erroneously connected it to Crump attending today's hearing.
Nevermind.

Last edited by 70scarrestoguy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm 
ADMIN

Take it up with Dman.... not sure a lot of people will see your offer here ... but I am sure there are people at CTH who think same as Dman.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm 
ADMIN

Judge denies George Zimmerman's request to delay trial
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
11:25 a.m. EST, February 5, 2013

(Snipped excerpts from article)

SANFORD – A judge has denied George Zimmerman's request to delay his trial in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The trial remains set for June 10. Circuit Judge Debra Nelson issued her ruling during an often heated one-hour hearing this morning.

The legal arguments began at 9 a.m. Defense attorney Mark O'Mara acknowledged the teen's birthday at the start of the hearing, stating that "no matter what, a tragedy occurred."

Next up, O'Mara asked the judge to grant the defense access to purchase records from a 7-Eleven where Trayvon shopped the night of the shooting. The state did not object, and the judge granted the motion.

O'Mara also wanted Zimmerman's trial delayed. O'Mara had argued in a lengthy motion that there's much work left to be done, and many depositions to conduct. The defense, he said, has had to fight the state for key evidence, and can't possibly be ready by June.

"The only additional argument is I need more time," O'Mara said in court today.

Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda countered that O'Mara doesn't deserve any more time.

The attorneys argued about data downloaded from Trayvon's phone. O'Mara has said there's information the state is withholding.

Nelson told the state to provide a full chain of custody report for the phone, indicating which tests were conducted where.

O'Mara also asked the judge to order the state to provide further information on the social media accounts of Witness 8.

The judge ruled that the defense can get the social media information through a "mini" deposition, before the witness is formally deposed.

The defense also wanted to depose Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the Martin family. However, Crump's attorney, Bruce Blackwell, countered that the deposition was improper -- Crump, Blackwell said, is not a witness in the case.

Rather, Crump filed a 15-page affidavit, explaining how he found Witness 8 and the circumstances of his interview with the girl. Blackwell argued that should be enough.

The defense argued that Crump has relevant information on other topics, and asked to depose him. The judge delayed that deposition, which had been set for today.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 9770.story

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 pm 
ADMIN

I find it annoying and bizarre that nobody is mentioning the Guttman tape :45

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm 

" not sure a lot of people will see your offer here ... but I am sure there are people at CTH"

No thanks; Not my "cup o tea".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 pm 

I'm too depressed about this case to post much today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I find it annoying and bizarre that nobody is mentioning the Guttman tape :45

I kinda mention that over at the treehouse, in reasons why Crump needs to be deposed.

21. Had no knowledge of who was present WITH W8? other than parents? Why didn’t he ask if there was anyone else present? Wouldn’t he want to know that. How does he know that Sean Hannity wasn’t sitting there with W8? Depose his ARSE !!!!

24. While he knows Gutman had his own recording device he has no knowledge whether their device was successful in making a recording. Did Gutman in the presence of Crump press the record button on his device? Did Crump see him do it? Did Gutman lie when he said he had the ONLY recording? (compare the two tape recordings ) Depose his ARSE !!!!

26. You don’t RECALL if the correct date and time of the recorder was set prior to recording this most valuable interview? Why not? Depose his ARSE !!!!

28. ALL OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot claim ignorance of EVERYTHING, when it was your business to conduct this interview in the proper manner. DEPOSE HIS ARSE !!!!

32. ALL OF IT. Breaks ??? for a 30 min. interview? Why? Why would he have to put W8 on hold??? If he was there with her, would he keep walking out of the room? Do do what? Figure what questions he was going to ask? Didn’t he come prepared just to hear her story? So why the need to put her on hold at all? He admitted previously that he turned the recorder on and off and defense has said emphatically that the recording device should have been turned on and left on. Depose his ARSE !!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 51  Next