It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
I am thinking that something will come up and Crump will not be in that court room. That side of the room might just be as empty as it has been since Crump got called to the podium. Perhaps they will do something elsewhere since it is TM's birthday...like a vigil in Miami.

Just speculating... 8-)

Crump and the rest of them will be there bet on it. It's TM birthday and they will be in the court with fake tears and everything else.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm 
ADMIN

Should I start a poll :31

Crump in Court
Crump not in court

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

Crump in Court
Crump not in court

Only to preserve the trial

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm 
ADMIN

AghastInFL Photos taken at TRATL and other Case locations

photos kindly hosted by "nomatter_nevermind at flikr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/81587998@N06/

New Fence For RATL, View # 2 From Colonial Village

Description:

Quote:
Hello
Just returned from a visit to RATL; a couple of things stand out, first they are very edgy there!! I only took 12 pix b4 a squad car showed up to inform me that if I had no business there I should move on...

What did I see? The shortcuts have been closed permanently. They have erected a wrought iron fence the length of the W/SW property line. Probably the entire complex but that was not my concern on this visit... The sidewalk between "Colonial Village" and RATL is intact and there has been no repair or demolition work.

The Clubhouse has the address on the front of the building it is visible but very small and hard to read except straight on, the numbers are residential type 3.25" black metal against the beige stucco front. I have a couple of nice views from the Clubhouse parking lot, if GZ parked in the second spot he could see virtually nothing but the roof of the mail station... however if he parked between the spaces, the first and second his view is more than 3/4 of the kiosk. (the spaces are not marked/ striped for parking, but the two signs do signify the appropriate space)

The pedestrian gate does not appear to require a pass code, I was unable to get a picture but next visit I will go directly there on the sidewalk rather than drive-by.

Interesting notes:
  • The NE end of the sidewalk cut-through has a fire hydrant and a underground utility stand, this is metal box appx 30" high/tall 9" square. This could have easily been an alternate source for tapping sounds heard. No picture.
  • TTL between RVC and the cut-through on the N side of the street there is no signage except the one at the cut-through visible in many pictures already available... GZ says he parked "there by the sign"... there is only one.
  • I went to Sams/7-11 there are many cameras in use, specifically there is a camera pod at the SE corner of the Sam's bldg one camera is trained upon the 7-11 building and rear parking area, there is signage "camera's in use".
  • I thought more about his walk home and took 2 pictures, one is the view from the edge of the parking lot at Sam's/ 7-11 looking eastward and past "Lakes Edge", the second is from the driveway to "Colonial Village" there is a cut through there well traveled by foot and used as a commuter parking lot during the day... surely this was his likely path. I now believe he did use the cut-through beside 1460 and he got there by walking through "Colonial Village" it is a pretty easy route and shortens waking distance. I took photos from the parking lot looking toward FT home.
  • Each of the Apt buildings at CV have an enclosed and covered breezeway/stairway any one of them could have served as a resting place if he took that route... the mailboxes in CV are W of the entrance and not easy to find they provide little cover from the rain (they are drive ups, cars circle the mail station) I do not think he spent any time there. There is no other "shed" structures in that community the roofs we see in aerial views are garages and locked tight.

I have likely left out details, I will revisit this message again tomorrow, for now I have to close. Next week I will be there again to get what I missed and anything else that might be interesting.

I have archived this post with link to the photos kindly hosted by "nomatter_nevermind" at flikr

CRIME SCENE PHOTOS - MAPS - TIME-LINE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=236&p=20956#p20956

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 pm 
ADMIN

chipbennett wrote:
Rumpole wrote:

Crump in Court
Crump not in court

Only to preserve the trial

I think I will actually do it just for fun........ Ya gotta have polls ta know.... JQ swear by them :12

Please take a minute and respond to the poll
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=741

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm 

Crump will speak to the press sometime prior to the hearing. Tracey, Sybrina & Crump will be present during the hearing. However: Due to the advice of his attorney, Crump will strongly resemble Judge Lester's proverbial potted plant. Remember the photo of Crump resting his head on Sybrina's neck/shoulder region? I'm expecting a similar performance from Crump as well as Sybrina while inside the courthouse, I'm going to have a bottle of eye bleach nearby just in case. I hope they keep the money begging press conference brief.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm 
ADMIN

But.... will he actually attend the hearing and sit in the court? Go vote in the poll if you haven't already

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 am 
ADMIN

Sundance Blog from CTH....

The Zimmerman Persecution – All the Professional BGI Elements Aligned….. Excellent Article By Ben Shapiro
Posted on February 1, 2013 by sundance

VIA BEN SHAPIRO - On March 23, 2012, President Obama announced that Americans had to do some “soul searching.” The reason? A seventeen-year-old young man named Trayvon Martin had been shot and killed in Sanford, Florida.

Now, what separated young Trayvon from all of his teenage peers shot across the country? What made him special, worthy of presidential comment? Was he an honor student? Was he a potential president of a Fortune 500 company? Was he on the fast track to curing cancer?

Probably not. Shortly before his death, Trayvon had been suspended from school for ten days for carrying around a baggie with pot residue. He’d been suspended two other times, once for missing school, and a second time for tagging “WTF” on a hallway locker; a security guard searched his backpack and found women’s rings, earrings, and a screwdriver. Authorities described the screw-driver as a “burglary tool.” He wore a grille in his mouth. He was tattooed. He dressed like a punk.

His Twitter feed was filled with misogynistic, drug-loving garbage. Reading the tweets makes you weep for America and her education system. His Twitter handle? @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA. There are precisely zero members of the Mensa Society with similar Twitter handles. He particularly enjoyed retweeting sexist comments from his friends:

“RT@x_highlyfavored:f— a bitch. any bitch. who you want? take yo pick, but you have gone have to take yo time.”

“RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some s— like that u u u.”

“RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b— that give up your p—y for free and think its cool #p—yaintfree #fb.”

“RT @x_highlyfavored: ‘@Slim_Nigga: I wanna experience a white girl just one time.’”

And he used some hieroglyphics of his own:

“BEND IT OVA HOE!!–>_|–|0”

Which, loosely translated, means “I hate women.” Or “I hate English.” Martin’s parents should have slapped a bumper sticker on their car: “If my child can’t read, write, or tweet coherently, blame a teacher . . . and his parents.”

Trayvon’s classy friends tweeted him about whether he punched a bus driver:

So this was the young man Obama chose to eulogize.

Now, none of this is to say that Martin should have been shot and killed. But it was quite odd for Obama to single out Martin’s death, as opposed to other victims with less-checkered histories.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... n-shapiro/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 am 

He doesn't look as angelic in that photo, MOO.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:13 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Yet another example of “rationalisation”

I hate to use that term…superficially it’s an oxymoron when linked with JQ… there is not much sign of rational thought there. However, I am using it in regards my psychological assessment:

“an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires”

In other words a manifestation of an attempt to cope with “Cognitive Dissonance”

A rational person deals with “new facts” by modifying (or abandoning) their beliefs such that the new facts are not “dissonant” with their beliefs. Not so at JQ… they downplay (or deny) any new facts, and just push on remorselessly with discredited beliefs. It is common with uneducated and not too bright people. It is “irrational”. Taken to the lengths that JQ do, this it is an indicator of a psychological (perhaps psychiatric) problem.

There are many examples, for instance they first claimed that George attacked TM… when evidence showed that George was in fact attacked by TM, and sustained serious injuries, they down played those injuries as “scratches”, and further “rationalised” that TM had every right to beat up GZ.. etc etc

Today’s example actually concedes that TM’s full tox report may well add confirmation to ME report of THC in TM’s blood. Of course this is downplayed and “rationalised” to be ok and normal… couldn’t possibly be relevant :24

Today's Daft Post is from previously quoted “Data Venia” The Chameleon of JQ experts… today playing the role of Expert Forensic Toxicologist.

(Apparently DV is claiming to be Male… If true, I assume the fact that he comes across in his posts as a daft old woman is yet another of his assumed roles. So today I quote another post from JQ’s favourite female impersonator Data Venia. (aka “Lola”)

Quote:
Okay, let's consider for a minute the possibility. If the full tox screen hasn't been released, and there's a longer form out there somewhere and, for the sake of discussion, that longer form showed Martin had delta-THC (the psychoactive metabolite) levels consistent with the recent (within an hour or two) inhalation of a single joint, what would we expect to have already seen in the evidence that has been released that would point to this as a real possibility?

We would expect to have read that the police and EMTs who were near Martin's body smelled the distinct odor of pot on Martin when they were attempting resuscitation.

They didn't. None of them. Not one person -- not even George Zimmerman himself -- mentioned smelling pot smell on Martin.

The counter argument will be that the rain somehow managed to wash away any trace of the smell, but rain cannot wash away the odor on someone's breath. The next post hoc rationalization proffered for the lack of the expected findings will be that Martin had breath mints.

No breath mints were found on him.

Yeah, I know. He'd just used the last one, so there were none there to find...

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21088#p21088

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:32 am 

Are you sure it was a Cockatoo rather than a Paratweeter?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 am 

Wait, what? Breath mints? They're gonna go off about BREATH MINTS now? Seriously? Oh god... if we're not insane by the time this case is over it'll be a miracle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 pm 

Flutter wrote:
Yup. Doesn't matter if he asked the guys at 7/11 to buy him a cigar/cigarette, doesn't matter if he smoked it, doesn't matter if he was going to go home and make Purple Drank.

Only thing that matters is what happened during that fatal confrontation.

Hey, I've been making this point all along. Flutter is right: it doesn't matter.

Unfortunately for Flutter, it is the *State* who has chosen to make it an issue. The State has concocted a narrative to support their contention that Zimmerman illegally profiled poor, sweet, innocent, little Martin, who was innocently on his way home from the store, where he picked up snacks for his little quasi-brother.

Thus, proving that Martin was up to no good - such as smoking pot - is a negating defense to the State's narrative, as it establishes reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was acting in a depraved state of mind when he told the NEN operator that Martin looked suspicious.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 pm 

Rumpole......I am :31 over your priceless post about DV! You nailed s/he perfectly and hilariously! "The JQ Chameleon" is now a MAN?? And now "Forensic Toxicologist" can be added to the list of her/his numerous careers: Lawyer, Doctor, Law Enforcement, Medical Examiner and now Forensic Toxicologist. It's exactly as you say - yet s/he still manages to come off as an old biddy woman, typical JQer.

Lovemygirl - "paratweeter" - :12

Last edited by Remote on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 pm 

"but rain cannot wash away the odor on someone's breath."

Maybe I missed something. Was he still breathing on the cops when they showed up?

I know he was dead by then, I just thought that his/her's argument was so stupid, I had to reply to it. :95

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 pm 

chipbennett wrote:

Hey, I've been making this point all along. Flutter is right: it doesn't matter.

Unfortunately for Flutter, it is the *State* who has chosen to make it an issue. The State has concocted a narrative to support their contention that Zimmerman illegally profiled poor, sweet, innocent, little Martin, who was innocently on his way home from the store, where he picked up snacks for his little quasi-brother.

Thus, proving that Martin was up to no good - such as smoking pot - is a negating defense to the State's narrative, as it establishes reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was acting in a depraved state of mind when he told the NEN operator that Martin looked suspicious.

Flutter - "the only thing that matters is what happened during the fatal confrontation."

You are exactly right, Chip, regarding Flutter's statement - then NOTHING matters up until the actual shooting - BOTH sides. But then, how could you determine the case? Ridiculous, nonsensical utterances. They are incapable of carrying through their statements into the entire frame of the situation.

Flutter's post could have made it into the JustArse Quest Daily Daft Postings - but there are so many to choose from, it makes it difficult to narrow it down to just one per day. I would pay to see you logically combat, one by one, their opinions on that site! :85

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:30 pm 

Ejarra wrote:
"but rain cannot wash away the odor on someone's breath."

Maybe I missed something. Was he still breathing on the cops when they showed up?

I know he was dead by then, I just thought that his/her's argument was so stupid, I had to reply to it. :95

That's exactly why I couldn't help myself either, Ejarra - the stupidity is breathtaking (pun not intended). :84

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 pm 
ADMIN

chipbennett wrote:
Flutter wrote:
Yup. Doesn't matter if he asked the guys at 7/11 to buy him a cigar/cigarette, doesn't matter if he smoked it, doesn't matter if he was going to go home and make Purple Drank.

Only thing that matters is what happened during that fatal confrontation.

I don't totally agree Chip :13

So glad you qualified that :24

I do think that what lead up to the altercation... and to some extent the character of TM AND GZ are factors... simply because the prosecution case is based on a narrative (The Scheme Team Narrative). Innocent child confronted by rabid racist.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 am 
ADMIN

Thanks to Ejarra at CTH for this classic from Leatherman Blog

Why Did John (W6) Lie to the Police?

Quote:
Sunday, February 3, 2013

As I’ve said before, I find it very difficult to attribute to a coincidence John’s (W6) first statement to police falsely describing an MMA-style thrashing that exactly matches the defendant’s false statement.

The statistical probability that those two false statements would coincidentally match must be vanishingly small. Therefore, I believe BDLR and the FDLE concluded early on that John repeated what the defendant told him.

I imagine that they wondered if John actually saw and/or heard what happened and knew the defendant was lying, or if he merely repeated what the defendant told him in an innocent but misguided effort to help him.

Let there be no mistake, however. Telling the police that he saw something he did not see is a lie, even if he believed that the detailed description he provided were true.

... more at link, if you want a laugh
http://frederickleatherman.com/2013/02/ ... he-police/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:21 am 
ADMIN

Occam's razor? Common sense?

What collecting evidence and a variety of different witness statements is all about?

IF two independent witnesses tell essentially the same story.. that is what we in the real world call CONFIRMATION that they are both telling the TRUTH.

Collusion and conspiracies not withstanding :31

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 51  Next