It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm 
ADMIN

DebFrmHell wrote:
Rumpole wrote:
I found a Dman post where W4 is shown as Brandi Green? CherylBrown

I corrected my above post. Still going thru the library though. You have so many of the links I lost to the other computer. ((sigh, I am a nerd.))

I am glad you brought it up...... I am getting blaze... not checking stuff.

I am a Nerd too..... my version of Dman list was out of date and showed Brandi... I have tidied up both our postings :11

I try and put useful lists etc in document thread... but have not used it as reference much and so I forget what is in there :24

BTW Deb.... if you come across links to lists etc that are worth archiving please let me know. And I will add them

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm 

What do you think of the State Of Florida using 6 jurors rather than 12 jurors for felony trials?

Gonzalez v. State, Initial Brief
ISSUE I: Do six-person juries violate a defendant's Sixth and Fourteenth Amendment rights under the United State's Constitution?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

HATE for George, his family….. me….. Treepers generally… people generally…misanthropy. Hate generally gnaws at Traybots.
Their perceptions are clouded by hate. They refuse to look at ALL the facts, and can not comprehend what they do see. They delude themselves. What they imagine becomes real to them.

I think such people might pause……. and consider that what they post will be there for the world to read….. FOREVER. Hate and nastiness about this case for sure… not something to be proud of when seen later in the cold light of day, with perhaps a clearer soberer head.

They do reveal things about themselves, in posting about this case, and for some, even more explicitly about their own personal issues if you read back over their posting at various sites. Many see themselves as “victims” in life, with past issues such as abuse as a child, alcoholic father etc etc etc… it gives them a jaded and warped view of life and other people.

LiveLaughLove wrote:
How inappropriate is it that GZ acted as judge, jury and executioner and those who care that an innocent, unarmed teen was killed in cold blood. That we should give GZ the 'presumption of innocence"? Why wasn't that afforded to TM?

Post snipped … full psycho version at other thread.

She IS Trayvon Martin… perennial “victim” so nothing is her fault

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=20215#p20215

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 am 

Rumpole wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:
How inappropriate is it that GZ acted as judge, jury and executioner and those who care that an innocent, unarmed teen was killed in cold blood. That we should give GZ the 'presumption of innocence"? Why wasn't that afforded to TM?

How absurd and illogical.

By LLL's logic, no person charged with murder would ever be afforded the presumption of innocence. But therein lies the problem (and the irony): being charged with a crime is not evidence of commission of a crime. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder. That crime has yet to be proven. And yet, LLL deigns to be his judge, jury, and executioner.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 am 

I was reading the mix-ups in witnesses. The problem starts with the children's surnames being different from the parents, in these instants, the mothers. W10, Chad Green, is really Chad Joseph. W14, Austin Brown, is really Austin McLendon which is also why W15 is his sister Sienna McLendon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Ejarra :24

Now you mention it.. I do recall some posting along those lines at CTH :11

I am a bit lazy on some details. I am taking a "Whole Picture" view on the case.

But the details are important at times..... it's why I have lists and documents thread... I should have checked there myself :45

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm 

70scarrestoguy wrote:
What do you think of the State Of Florida using 6 jurors rather than 12 jurors for felony trials?

Gonzalez v. State, Initial Brief
ISSUE I: Do six-person juries violate a defendant's Sixth and Fourteenth Amendment rights under the United State's Constitution?

I've always wondered this myself. The defense can request 12 jurors and probably get them.

Just heard the appeals court has tossed out two of Casey Anthony's convictions on lying to police. "Violated double jeopardy"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 pm 
ADMIN

I posted the ANT news in ANT Forum
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=118&p=20227#p20225

As they say the Judicial system is not perfect, but it's the best anybody has come up with.

I do worry about juries. Don't know what to say about 6 vs 12.

The more jury members you have the more likely you are to get one or two aberrant views.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 am 

I too worry about juries, especially since there will be only six. I hope it doesn't make it trial but it very well may.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 am 
ADMIN

Hi Justfactsplz :51

I said early on... it this goes to a trial it will be won or lost at the time of jury selection, and that bothers me.

Pick any 6 people from JQ and George will be guilty.... pick six from CTH and George goes free.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Today a prime example of somebody deceived by the Scheme Team false narrative.

She posts in her own words, but with Scheme Team “talking points”. Like Pavlov’s dog, she salivates on cue. What we psychologists refer to as Classical Conditioning (Pavlovian conditioning). Ring the bell and the dog salivates. An initial pairing of a bell sound with food. Soon there is no need for food (substantive evidence)… just ring the bell and the bitch can’t help herself.

And to emphasise how widespread the conditioning is… another dog gave this post “Post of the Day” award smiley. Beyond Pavlov’s experiments, we see conditioning of a whole pack of dogs. Ring the bell and the pack salivates. Utter the word “trayvon” and the Lynch Mob recite the Scheme Team false narrative.

These people don’t need to “engage in debate” It does no good because their conditioning is fixed. If some are redeemable, what they need is help and de-programming.

JQ is a home for Bigboi others of the dog pack. Pavlovian conditioning is oh so appropriate.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary available now, the authoress of today’s really daft post clearly believes what she writes. Sadly it is but one example of the mob view. Who would not want to see GZ convicted if this WERE the true and whole story? Trouble is…. it’s not.
The Scheme Team did their job well getting their false narrative out there. They were of course, aided by politicians, grievance professionals, and a media that is at least easily fooled, and in some quarters complicit in the deception.

Zitinha33 wrote:
I have been so busy, I haven't been on much...so glad I came on a bit tonight...I will be doing the same...I so hoped z-man would be away before the anniversay of...I can't type it.

I talk about Trayvon so much, I have been asked so many times, why I feel so passionate about his death...what really does it for me, and does it for all of us: Trayvon could be any of us, or our child. He was doing nothing, but minding his business, on the way home, chatting away on the cell with his girlfriend. Zman, on a mission...twisted, paranoid freak, jumping to conclusions at the sight of a black young man, in a hoodie, doing of all things...walking leisurely in the rain (not pouring rain...just rain).

He had dreams for himself...grandiose dreams: he wanted to be looked up to, regarded as a 'hero'. He is far from that. None of them are worth our effort. Our efforts are for Trayvon alone. For the Martin's. To keep this from happening again...this mentality needs to be eradicated NOW.

jr, and his ignorance...the only thing that scares me about that, is the realization that others think the same way. Wishing it isn't so, is not going to cut it. What we are doing is what should be done: continue to fight for justice. Continue to dissect the evidence over and over again, to those that still insist zman was right to kill a child. So much has dissapointed me in 2012...the depravity is sickening. If it were only this case, it wouldn't haunt me, wouldn't haunt all of us.

on February 26, I will wear a hoodie...and light a candle for Trayvon...pray for his soul...pray for those who had the honor of having him grace their life with his presence...and soon...we will light a candle when his cold-blooded murderer is taken away in shackles, never to feel the grass under his feet...and we will never forget Travyon...he has captured our heart and soul. RIP Trayvon...you will no longer feel hurt, anger, or cry...but then, you won't feel love...you won't ever get a hug from mom again...play with your brother...tell your dad you love him...what was taken from you is unforgivable. Your parents are an inspiration, their faith unwaivering...their fight not over by a long shot...you are honored everyday...for every idiot, there are two intelligent, loving people that are speaking on your hehalf. I smile, as I think of your picture with your dad...as I recall your mom saying you called her cupcake. You were loved so dearly...that will always be...

your warriors will not be shut down by anyone...don't you worry...just smile down on your family...and help them through this.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=20234#p20234

(LameLaughLoon steamed in with the POD smiley)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 am 

Serino attached a recent photograph of Trayvon Martin that he got from Tracy Martin. Pg 15 of 23 with Nettles link. Since is page two, I am again working on the assumption that page 1 is the cover letter and that is the fax to the ME's office. time stamp agrees with report for 2/28/12. I wonder what picture that was and why it hasn't been out there in discovery.

Quote:
Attached please find a recent photographic image on Trayvon Benjamin Martin,
provided by Mr. Tracy B. Martin.

http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/document ... Martin.pdf

Was it Crump's or Julison's idea to use the much younger "Hollister" picture? My money is on Julison.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm 
ADMIN

Good posts from CTH......

brutalhonesty says:
Quote:
January 26, 2013 at 3:05 pm
Omara needs to use their rhetoric against them in court. tm racially profiled gz as white old creepy, took the law into own hands, and beat a man who was pleading for it to stop.
he baited gz, hid, stalked and hunted gz until gz was off the phone, then he attacked an innocent man because of walking while white.
The police were trying to charge an innocent man. The racist cops were influencing the lead investigator to file false charges. Georges civil rights were violated. The martins used their connections in law enforcement from his cop grandpa to his lawyer auntie who is connected to obama within 4 degrees of seperation.

every single one of the above is true, and is an exact parallel to each and every charge the martins have made against george and the sanford police.

I think doing so would be head exploder for the prosecution, and would shut the traybots and leatherheads and dogpound down really quick. and you know how much press would be had..it would go viral….

hooson1st says:
Quote:
January 26, 2013 at 3:11 pm
1.) Nothing will shut the “traybots” and “leatherheads”.
2.) It is the prosecution’s burden to prove the case, it is not the defense burden to prove an alternative.
3.) The police investigation looked pretty standard and normal until the State got involved. Even there, the State investigators are going about their business lawfully except for some absolutely bumbling interviews. The decisions are being made at a higher level.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Post From Justarse Quest

Occam’s Razor needed urgently at JQ.

Let’s forget what the evidence shows and run with “What if……”

The fact they have MULTIPLE “what ifs…” defeats their submissions from the outset.

They can propose MULTIPLE possibilities because there is no evidence to say any one of them is true.

So far the ONLY scenario supported by any evidence is GZ’s version.

For the JQ legal “brains” lex parsimoniae

NoahMan wrote:
Beautifully and concisely said. I would say a similar thing regarding stalking charges. The state doesn't need to complicate the case by bringing stalking charges. If the jury isn't biased, they will feel TM's fear and should understand why TM was justified in feeling the need 2 use force and/or deadly force to defend himself.

It's just common sense. If someone has been following you in that manner (whatever it's officially called), won't explain himself when you ask, and then appears to reach for ... something. You need to stop him from reaching for a weapon. U can't wait until the aggressor is actually POINTING the gun at you, especially when ur that close 2 one another.

And then there's the possibility that there will be evidence that GZ had already drawn the gun when TM asked "what you following me for". (chamber check sound might be able to be identified by audio experts)

But, I think it's likely that it'll be safer to use George's own words to incriminate himself. He ADMITTED he was reaching @ his gun the second b4 Trayvon supposedly punched him. That's admitting that he gave TM AMPLE CAUSE to defend himself.

And low and behold, as they struggled, GZ admits that TM saw the gun. What was TM supposed to do, let GZ pull it on him while they were struggling? Of COURSE TM was reaching 4 the gun (if we go by GZ's admittance)

GZ's own words give TM cause to defend himself.

IMO, the WHOLE thing, from beginning to end was Trayvon trying to keep George from shooting him.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=20364#p20364

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am 

Yet another one that cannot explain how, Trayvon Martin, after 4+minutes of being away from the area of the "T" suddenly finds himself back at the "T" for any kind of verbal altercation that would lead to a physical assault. Martin wouldn't have gone back unless there is INTENT on his behalf.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am 

Quote:
hooson1st says:

January 27, 2013 at 10:07 am

[I posted this on yesterday's page this morning and am simply reposting here...]

libby and dmoseylou and jello33 and janc1955

Is there any possible way that Tracy and Sybrina could have been worse parents, or for that matter, worse people?

I was stunned to see this question at CTH. Especially posed by Hooson1st. I can't think of a more open-ended, poorly-worded question that invites a blogal attack on the parents of Trayvon Martin. Is he baiting people? He comes across as someone who tries to keep an open mind with leanings towards the defense. Is that an act?

I agree that young Martin was troubled in the last year of his life but we are not privy to anything in depth that his parents may have attempted to remedy. We know that Fulton had him change schools. If SD is to be believed they moved him in with his uncle who would be available 24/7. Even Tracy Martin brought him to Sanford. He apparently had talked to Trayvon about moving up there with Brandy if social media is to be believed. Just from first blush, it appears they didn't just throw their hands up or the kid would have been on the streets.

I think the upheaval in his father's personal life might have had something to do with the "teenage rebellion" but I am no mental health professional. And neither is anyone else.

Just IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm 
ADMIN

Tragedy Vs Crime

What happened to Trayvon Martin was a tragedy...but not a crime.

What is happening to George Zimmerman (and his friends and family) is not only a tragedy, but a horrendous crime, or series of crimes.

A private citizen interrogated and bullied, way beyond reasonable questioning to ascertain the facts of the matter.

And then threatened bullied and put in fear for his life, and certainly his future liberty.

The weight of the State Political and judicial system brought to bear on him for no obvious reason other than to assuage the vocal BGI working in cahoots with a "Scheme Team" out to shake down George as a stepping stone to extorting huge payouts from private insurance companies, and ultimately Florida State coffers (hence Florida tax payers).

A money making scam is crime enough in itself, but it is a travesty of justice and an abomination to see such force levelled at an innocent individual.

On top of that you have "The Mob" Wilfully ignorant, hate filled people, with no idea of the real hurt they are causing. Playing a "game" with silly fictional names and on line persona. Gathering in obscenely hateful, ignorant and uninformed forums like JQ and Leatherman. Posting libellous and hate filled speculative drivel. Downplaying, and even denying the overwhelming evidence and facts of the case, and instead preferring to opine based on delusionally imagined details and scenarios they make up as to what perhaps, could have happened.

There are an awful lot of tragedies and crimes involved here. The one thing that is clearly NOT a crime is the shooting of TM by GZ. There is overwhelming evidence that that was self defence.

The crimes here are many... The perps who deserve to be punished range from State Politicians, through Scheme Team participants, and all the way down to pathetic hate filled forum posters.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:18 am 
ADMIN

By “tragedy” is simply mean the loss of a human life. A life that had potential still.
Whatever circumstances and faults on TM’s part at the time I am not denying.

Traybots have called for George to be locked up, brutalised, raped and even killed in prison. They believe he deserves to suffer and die. Traybots are vile excuses for people because of that.
In my view, whatever Trayvon and everybody else did leading up to 26th Feb.. it did not warrant TM dying. I don’t think Trayvon “deserved to die” in that sense. It was a tragedy that he died, though in the circumstances he brought it on himself by attacking GZ.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 pm 

LLL said: "You can see they were always smiling"

My guess is that she saw a very select group of pics like the one that was in the hollister shirt. Almost all of his piscs when he was older show a very different picture. I almost never see Sybrina smile except when she is receiving money or posing for a picture. When she's caught off guard, she is not smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 pm 

Ejarra wrote:
LLL said: "You can see they were always smiling"

My guess is that she saw a very select group of pics like the one that was in the hollister shirt. Almost all of his piscs when he was older show a very different picture. I almost never see Sybrina smile except when she is receiving money or posing for a picture. When she's caught off guard, she is not smiling.

Not smiling must run in the family cause of all the pics of Trayvon I think he only smiles in one of them.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 51  Next