It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am 

Hi all - new here - I lurk more than comment until I have questions that I can't find the answers to. I keep seeing mention of "ping logs" - do we know if they exist? Also, shouldn't there be more discovery released soon or did it already get released and I missed it? Also, wasn't there a defense motion that wasn't heard at the last hearing because it didn't meet the judge's filing deadline? I thought for sure they would refile it to be heard on 1/8, but they cancelled the reserved date....anyone know about that?

Rumpole - When I try to click on the link: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19496#p19496 it won't give me access. Do I have a posting limit to meet, or am I doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm 

I find it hilarious that they're accusing others of coming up with far fetched theories, while at the same time coming up with the most ridiculous ones to explain the many injuries to George's head.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
And I think he put the AZ can, his cousin's memorial button, the cell and the headphones in his pocket to free up both hands. He either doubled back, laid in wait or some combination of the both. That is a signal of Intent on his behalf.

The heaviest thing in the front pocket would then be the can. Everything else could have fallen out during the skirmish with Zimmerman.

And I don't believe that he was talking to W8 when this started. Zimmerman didn't mention the headset once. I think Martin had disconnected with her and made his approach. A time difference of just a few seconds.

No one ever asked him if he saw the button other than when he was giving his description of Martin. If it were still on his jacket there would be some trace from the gunshot.

Just my little bit of speculation, lol.

I thought in one of the EMT's reports it states that they removed the button because it was interferring with their examination/ressucitation/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm 

Plastifab1 wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:
And I think he put the AZ can, his cousin's memorial button, the cell and the headphones in his pocket to free up both hands. He either doubled back, laid in wait or some combination of the both. That is a signal of Intent on his behalf.

The heaviest thing in the front pocket would then be the can. Everything else could have fallen out during the skirmish with Zimmerman.

And I don't believe that he was talking to W8 when this started. Zimmerman didn't mention the headset once. I think Martin had disconnected with her and made his approach. A time difference of just a few seconds.

No one ever asked him if he saw the button other than when he was giving his description of Martin. If it were still on his jacket there would be some trace from the gunshot.

Just my little bit of speculation, lol.

I thought in one of the EMT's reports it states that they removed the button because it was interferring with their examination/ressucitation/

:92

I don't recall any of the EMS stating that. There was no kind of residue on the button or it would have been submitted for testing, IMO. There was a 2inch square of stippling/soot and the hole in the hoodie is virtually the same place as that. I only remember that they were tagged as coming from the pockets.

The ear buds are the same. Now that one I remember a report that places them along side TMs body but the ME has them in the pocket, also.

All of my links are on my other computer. I haven't bought a little desk for that one yet and my table just isn't big enough for both. I have to go to work and won't be home until after 11pm. Give me a chance to review and link but it may be tomorrow before I can get it on here. I never thought I would be the geekish type with two computers but it looks like I will have to be that old soul. Next thing you know I will have a pocket protector. Not so lol.

IIRC, it is in the 283 page Doc Dump. If you find the link sooner would you mind posting it for me with the page number? TIA.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 pm 

In the document thread here, at page 20, Serino discusses the photo pin.... I couldn't find any where that someone removed it and put it in his pocket - I do remember something about the pin being in Trayvon's pocket. Old mind..can't remember it all. http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3 ... ts-ocr.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm 

Background:
"Carrestorguy posting at RT and CTH speculated about the 7-11 bag perhaps being used by TM as a knuckle-wrap."

Rumpole: I'm not putting any time into advancing the "knuckle Wrap" speculation, it was merely to provide gnawing material against boredom. It's bizarre to hear of "cretans" from other sites being entertained by such speculative diversion. If you'd really like to keep them busy, I've an untenable SWAG based off Tracey & Chad's statement regarding last seeing Trayvon at 8:30pm. Though I've aggravated quite a few Tubers with it, I wouldn't post such a distracting Red Herring onto your site without checking first.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 pm 
ADMIN

I know carrestorguy. We both were at pains to explain that this was speculation.. a discussion point... but the dopes missed that.
(Or chose to ignore it in their usual wilfully ignorant manner)

Not surprising really.... they show time and time again they simply have limited ability in English comprehension.

If you can outline some theory with even a hint of evidence to support it.. its a reasonable thing to post. At the very least something to discuss in the same way that the 7-11 bag was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm 
ADMIN

Plastifab1 wrote:
In the document thread here, at page 20, Serino discusses the photo pin.... I couldn't find any where that someone removed it and put it in his pocket - I do remember something about the pin being in Trayvon's pocket. Old mind..can't remember it all. http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3 ... ts-ocr.pdf

Thanks.
Serino does describe pin on sweat shirt, but....

In the same 184 page discovery, the pin is described as being from TM's pockets

With just a skim through the 184 pages now I found .... evidence log entries on Pages 07, 22, 31, 45, 51, 58, 66, 75, and 82
Quote:
DMS•10 PERSONAL EFFECTS
One (1) red "711/1 brand name lighter, photo button, bag of skittles, and headphones.
and collected from with in the victim's pockets.

There are some frustrating discrepancies in evidence details.

People will chose to believe what best fits their theory. I assume this matter will be resolved with questioning at depositions.
(If it is considered important by either side)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 pm 

Okay Rumpole; I'll try not to offend the moles but no guarantees.

I doubt the likelihood that both Tracey & Chad would've stated that they last saw Trayvon at approximately 8:30pm (Sunday 2/26) unless they both acquired the false time from the same source. Primarily for that reason, I believe the 8:30pm statements were a deliberate Red Herring & it's purpose being to distance Chad from the scene. I said deliberate because I don't believe for a second that Martin/Greene were too ignorant to take Trayvon's 7:17pm estimated time of death (officially 7:30pm) & subtract an hour to derive an adequate false time. Since Trayvon was old enough to legally supervise Chad, I eliminated fear of child services intervening into the Greene's lives. Hence I pondered how Chad gained from misstating the time he'd last seen Trayvon. The obvious is that we would call foul on the 8:30pm time, accuse that Chad wasn't really home & unwittingly give Chad distance from the tragic events.
I suggest the following in support.
The 7/11 surveilence video depicts Trayvon approaching the clerk at 6:23pm. It's fair to speculate that if walking, Trayvon left for the 7/11 at least by 6:00pm.
Why the need to distance Chad from the tragic events? I'd speculate it's likely Chad was complicit to Trayvon's attack against George.
A witness allegedly stated seeing a person wearing a light colored shirt standing in the vicinity from where the calls for help were coming. George was laying on his back & Trayvon was on his knees on top of George. It's very likely neither of them could be confused for the person allegedly standing nearby.
Another witness stated that she saw two persons run (north) past her opened patio door minutes prior to hearing any verbal commotion. George's back condition prevents him from running very much at all, forget about pursuing a former high school athlete. I'm assuming Trayvon was one of those persons running in the rain, the other could've been Chad or a mysterious faded jean clad individual.
I wonder if Chad was recording a beat down video of George, sure would be nice to know if anybody remote accessed that phone using a computer & attempted deleting a recent video. I've more regarding Chad but it's not proper to write here. For now I'd settle for knowing why both Tracey & Chad gave the same incorrect time of 8:30pm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm 
ADMIN

OK CRG.
You have laid out a hypothesis with reference to known facts.
I don't know if it could ever be proven, but it would be interesting to see people's comments for and against it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm 

70scarrestoguy wrote:
Okay Rumpole; I'll try not to offend the moles but no guarantees.

I doubt the likelihood that both Tracey & Chad would've stated that they last saw Trayvon at approximately 8:30pm (Sunday 2/26) unless they both acquired the false time from the same source. Primarily for that reason, I believe the 8:30pm statements were a deliberate Red Herring & it's purpose being to distance Chad from the scene. I said deliberate because I don't believe for a second that Martin/Greene were too ignorant to take Trayvon's 7:17pm estimated time of death (officially 7:30pm) & subtract an hour to derive an adequate false time. Since Trayvon was old enough to legally supervise Chad, I eliminated fear of child services intervening into the Greene's lives. Hence I pondered how Chad gained from misstating the time he'd last seen Trayvon. The obvious is that we would call foul on the 8:30pm time, accuse that Chad wasn't really home & unwittingly give Chad distance from the tragic events.
I suggest the following in support.
The 7/11 surveilence video depicts Trayvon approaching the clerk at 6:23pm. It's fair to speculate that if walking, Trayvon left for the 7/11 at least by 6:00pm.
Why the need to distance Chad from the tragic events? I'd speculate it's likely Chad was complicit to Trayvon's attack against George.
A witness allegedly stated seeing a person wearing a light colored shirt standing in the vicinity from where the calls for help were coming. George was laying on his back & Trayvon was on his knees on top of George. It's very likely neither of them could be confused for the person allegedly standing nearby.
Another witness stated that she saw two persons run (north) past her opened patio door minutes prior to hearing any verbal commotion. George's back condition prevents him from running very much at all, forget about pursuing a former high school athlete. I'm assuming Trayvon was one of those persons running in the rain, the other could've been Chad or a mysterious faded jean clad individual.
I wonder if Chad was recording a beat down video of George, sure would be nice to know if anybody remote accessed that phone using a computer & attempted deleting a recent video. I've more regarding Chad but it's not proper to write here. For now I'd settle for knowing why both Tracey & Chad gave the same incorrect time of 8:30pm.

There is one thing that bothers me and I think it has to do with the lighting/weather conditions. The photograph that W13 took of Trayvon Martin that very dark hoodie photographed a light grey. We have all seen the 7-Eleven video and that hoodie looked either black or dark blue.

In any event this is where I think W3 comes into play. She said that she saw white shirt on top. She sees Zimmerman with LE at the time he was being cuffed and talks about how he is wearing red. I think that she is talking about two different and distinct individuals. She also reported that the cries she heard came from a man's voice and was surprised that it wasn't kids.

Fights are not static. Movements could have caused the hoodie to ride up. The undersweat is the one that has Zimmerman's DNA on it so even that one could have been the one she was seeing.

She also did a drawing. I think her testimony will have good value from a Defense point of view.

For what it is worth, I don't think that Chad was at the scene of the altercation. He obviously is the one who fed information to Tracy Martin regarding times and most likely clothing. IDK that a 14 yr old would be that engrossed in a clock or clothing. TM didn't come back, he had no one to watch that game with so he amused himself with video games. It isn't so much of a stretch, IMO. I know grown-ups (me on occasion) that are crazy for those games. I just don't see any reason to attach him to this without any hint of evidence that he was there.

Sorry, don't mean to offend. I am soooooo NAL. But I am a Spider junkie...for hours on end. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

There is no shortage of daft posts at JQ Trayvon Zone… every post is a gem, but it is mostly about RZ’s twitter. Even such case discussion as RZ raises is not part of the case, and the Traybots focus on personal abuse anyway.
So…. Thought I would give the mythical “Rumpole’s Mole” some time off :12

Today’s daft posting is from a public JQ forum:

JQ THREAD: 'disembowelled' pedophile is killed in jail attack
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/show ... hp?t=71093

Further proof that they are a hate-filled lynch mob rather than Questers for Justice.

Check out the Site Madam’s reaction to rabid posting, some examples of posts and a screen shot.

From the news article:

"A source close to the prison said: ‘To all intents and purposes he had been disembowelled. There was blood everywhere."

Responses from JQ posters…..

j4kbl wrote:
sucks to be him doesnt it?

wish it would happen to your neighbor too......seriously year and a half?

do these judges not give a shit?

lune3 wrote:
Well, they ought to be.
Let them live in fear ...like their victims did.
If they are beaten or hurt or tortured, or offed.....too friggin bad. Cry me a river. They made the choice.

Lurker wrote:
Too bad, so sad

Not

They deserve whatever they get and more

AngelWings wrote:
Shit happens...KARMA again....

LiveLaughLove wrote:
There is honor among theives...

Pedos are the bottom of the barrel for prisoners..

Justice has been done...

saucy_flossie wrote:
Well since pedos do not seem to serve a very long or harsh sentence, I think Jail house justice a very fitting punishment...jmo

pixies wrote:
think there is a thread around here about this! It made my day!

And the reaction from the Madam of the establishment

saucy_flossie wrote:
(Reposted Baker's “post of the day” added just a smiley “jumping for joy”)

They just don’t get it.

They are proposing yet more MOB “justice” in prison…. For the purposes of this “Justice” as they see it, the most vile and evil inmates are “their guys”... an extension of their mob mentality…

.....the inmates who did the disembowelling are JQ Members in effect… the enforcement arm of JQ.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19581#p19581

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:08 am 

Funny that 70scarest and I have differing conclusions reguarding the 8:30 statement. The time "8:30" was first used the following morning when Tracy called (911/sheriff's dept.?) for their help in finding Trayvon. It is MY belief that Tracy got the 8:30 time from Chad by asking him, prior to making the calls, when HE (Chad) had last seen him. I don't believe he ever saw Trayvon leave. There is NO evidence as to WHEN Trayvon left for the 7/11 and from WHERE he left. NO EVIDENCE. I believe, since Chad had told his father that Trayvon left at halftime of the NBA All-Star game, that Chad was NOT home that night. Chad was, I believe, 14?, so child protective services would not have gotten involved anyway.

As much as I'm dying to hear the DD stories and depo, I'm also dying to hear Chad's.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Plastifab1 wrote:

Thanks.
Serino does describe pin on sweat shirt, but....

In the same 184 page discovery, the pin is described as being from TM's pockets

With just a skim through the 184 pages now I found .... evidence log entries on Pages 07, 22, 31, 45, 51, 58, 66, 75, and 82
Quote:
DMS•10 PERSONAL EFFECTS
One (1) red "711/1 brand name lighter, photo button, bag of skittles, and headphones.
and collected from with in the victim's pockets.

There are some frustrating discrepancies in evidence details.

People will chose to believe what best fits their theory. I assume this matter will be resolved with questioning at depositions.
(If it is considered important by either side)

Thanks Rumpole - the button got from the sweatshirt to the pocket somehow and I will be interested to find out how - not that it is really important to the case, but my curiosity is now up and I still have that nagging in the back of my head that I read a report that states it was removed while trying to render aid to TM.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm 

I thought TM had removed it and put it in his pocket in anticipation of fighting GZ. He didn't want to lose it. That's just what entered my mind in the beginning of this case. No proof of that though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 am 

I believe that, too. There should have been some kind of soot or stippling on that button. There is a roughly 2x2sq and the bullet hole is very close to where the button was in the 7-Eleven video.

There are two possibilities. One is that the residue was there and they missed it since it was never submitted for testing... or Two that it was in the pocket.

I think it is a very important piece of information and it needs to be established where that button actually was. If it is still on his hoodie that is a positive, IMO, for Martin. If it was in the pocket, that would be a negative as it could be seen as a signal of TMs intent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

It seems RZ has said something on Twitter about possible civil law suits?
Whatever it is has given at least some of the JQ posters pause to think about the libellous stuff they post.

It’s mostly paranoia I think, but the discussion on this subject highlights a few interesting points.

Traybots are not so much worried about the HATE that they post… just worried about RZ (and others) seeing it. (Of course the creation of the secret Trayvon Zone Sewer came from that line of thinking)

I doubt they get it, but it shows that on some level the KNOW that what they post is hate and that it may well cause harm.

The solution offered by some alpha cretins is to simply put “IMO” or “JMO” in a post… then you can post anything you like, true or not, because “IMO” means it’s an “opinion” and you cant be held accountable for those!! (What do they smoke over there??)

Seems NONE of them have thought of the most obvious solution… POST THE TRUTH.

You can not be sued for libel if what you write is the truth… those worried should perhaps just stop posting lies and unsubstantiated supposition… that would work… move along… no law suit here, we only post the truth!

Some examples:

cowboy john wrote:
Would that be hard to do? I mean if they are using different nics?

ETA I worry about posting and ending up in a legal mess.

Trixiemay wrote:
I'm not sure. If you are worried about legal issues, just make sure to put an IMO or JMO on your post. We are entitled to opinions and I don't think we can be sued for that.

cowboy john wrote:
OK, I'll do that. The internet really isn't anonymous. Peeps can be traced right to their front door. I think there are limits to freedom of speech.

Enigma wrote:
Not to worry, they have bigger fish to fry (Sanford, St. of FL, NBC, and on ad nauseum). Post away - this alien would like to hear your theory of the murder.

cowboy john wrote:
What do you mean by this? I'm not a Zimmerman.

My question in red. I don't think it would be wise for me to keep posting with you. I'm back to just reading.

Enigma wrote:
You asked how hard it would be for them to sign up & I said about as hard as it was for you - or anyone for that matter - to sign up. It wasn't personal.

Smash Badger wrote:
Much unlike the tales baghdad bob loves to spew, opinions are not actionable.
Libel (or 'slander' as he likes to call it) is very difficult to prove.
Scammers try that tactic all the time but NEVER even file paperwork as the last thing they want is to be in a court room.
Same goes for baghdad bob with his endorsement of racists

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19630#p19630

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm 

This has probably been noticed/discussed before but it is new to me. LOL.

I WAS TAKING THE TIME TO REREAD SOME OF THE 1ST DOC DUMP. (oops and too lazy to retype) I could help but to notice that Wagner (pg18) report is listed as a supplemental report, dated 3/24/12 which is after Angela Corey took over as the appointed SA.

Serino told him that there was no pictures of George Zimmerman that documented his injuries, that was on 3/18/12. But Serino had filed his capias on 3/13/12, five days earlier. "Inv C Serino requested that I submit this narrative with my involvement in this case."

Things that make me think. Why didn't Serino asked for an additional narrative or phrase it as a supplemental? Why did it take until after Corey was appointed to file the narrative? Why I can't find Wagner's original report?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm 

Why did Serino ask for a defense attorney to be at the defense deposition? I've never seen a police officer do that. There must be something there that worries Serino crime wise. I think he will be a defense witness.

He is aware of what went down behind the scenes. He was transferred to road patrol on the overnight shift. That is a punishment transfer IMO. I have heard that some police officers will be a thorn in the side of the prosecution.

The SA can be present at defense depositions. The SA is the police officer's/state witnesses attorney. He could probably get a lawyer from his union too. if they have a union. Instead, he got an outside defense attorney. Very strange.

Last edited by murderbythebook on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
I believe that, too. There should have been some kind of soot or stippling on that button. There is a roughly 2x2sq and the bullet hole is very close to where the button was in the 7-Eleven video.

There are two possibilities. One is that the residue was there and they missed it since it was never submitted for testing... or Two that it was in the pocket.

I think it is a very important piece of information and it needs to be established where that button actually was. If it is still on his hoodie that is a positive, IMO, for Martin. If it was in the pocket, that would be a negative as it could be seen as a signal of TMs intent.

I believe, when he walked back to GZ, he was putting everything he had with him in his pockets because he intended to teach whitey a lesson.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 51  Next