It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:36 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony: Not ready for afternoon TV?
posted by halboedeker on January, 4 2013 1:32 PM

The latest Casey Anthony court proceedings won’t get automatic play on television.

In Session will provide the feed to outlets when Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement are appealed at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. It could be a chance to see defense attorney Cheney Mason in action.

But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.

Orlando stations WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 all said they plan to live stream the Anthony coverage on their websites.

“We haven’t decided how much, if any, of the proceedings will air on TV,” said WESH news director Bob Longo about his station’s coverage.

The best bet to watch on television could be Central Florida News 13, which will be taking the court proceedings live Tuesday.

link
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... on-tv.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm 

Why I hate cma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony - The KC Files

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 pm 

I'd never seen the top two photos...so disturbing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm 

TONIGHT Saturday on Lifetime (chn.) they are having the film about Casey Anthony.
Rob Lowe plays Jeff Ashton.
I think out west here it's 8:00 PM.

I heard some things were added for good TV. I guess I will watch it anyhow, while I work around here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm 

MM ... yes aren't they awful. A little toddler really, still in diapers ... and murdered by the one she trusted to take care of her. HER "MOTHER"!

A REAL TOXIC, DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY for SURE!! So sad that they could multiply.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 pm 

Katt ... :28
I think I could figure it out better for myself, if I knew exactly when her "searches" were done, neck breaking, chloroform, etc. Can't remember exactly when they were done. Were they done well in advance of the killing? MHO... too. :95 Then of course we have Cindy doing them while she was at work. :45

If so, I often wondered if Casey was waiting for some catalyst to push her over the edge. Was it the violent fight between Cindy and her, Father's Day night? Even the neighbors heard that. I think Cindy was even choking her that night!!

Tonight at 8 PM here on the west coast, on Lifetime they are showinig the made for TV film about Casey starring Rob Lowe. Soon.

I think she really liked Tony, and he didn't want anyone with "girls" or maybe he just said that to get "marriage" off the table??

I do not do well with liars. Never had them in my life ... till recently. They sap our lives. Real life is where it is, not this fantasy stuff. They WASTE our precious lives. Life is hard enough ...

TTL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm 
ADMIN

From Orange County Clerk's Office
http://www.myorangeclerk.com

STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (murder case)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/15/2013 Removed from Collection Program & Sent to Collection Agency
01/15/2013 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done
01/15/2013 Case Sent to Collection Agency - Penn Credit Corporation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 am 
ADMIN

Jose Baez answers your questions
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 5:01 PM

ORLANDO -- Former Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez is joining forces to form a powerful law firm.

Baez is merging his Kissimmee-based firm with The Trial Professionals, the Orlando law firm of Piercy Stakelum. Baez already represents clients from Florida and across the country, but he said he's excited about the merger and continuing to serve the Central Florida community.

...more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cf ... view_.html

VIDEO:Jose Baez answers viewer questions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am 

Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5

Here is a cool link with pics of the ugly horse-face baby killer from august. :93

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/case ... y-to-cbs-5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 am 

Fun and games, that's all she is, and her "team".
Just go far enough ... ... don't they.
Bozo almost got in trouble a few times though, during the trial.
What ever happened to them? Swept under the rug?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am 

http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/20714160_BG2.JPG

Casey Anthony with legal team, August 2012

PUKE HERE>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm 
ADMIN

Attorneys set to move forward in Casey Anthony civil cases despite bankruptcy
By Natalie Tolomeo, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 5:36 PM

ORLANDO -- A new chapter has been filed in the Case against Casey Anthony. It's now chapter 7 after she said she has no money and filed for bankruptcy.

The filing could delay civil cases she’s still involved in since a jury found her not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Court Document: Casey Anthony's petition for bankruptcy
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/new ... y-0126.pdf

How will this impact Anthony's civil cases?

Attorneys could continue seeking litigation in bankruptcy court or ask the bankruptcy judge to allow the civil cases to proceed in state court.

Matt Morgan, who represents Gonzalez, said although Anthony has no money, the recent filing will not affect their defamation case.

"We believe that at some point in the future, Casey Anthony will profit from a book, movie, or other related deal,” Morgan said. “It makes logical sense for her to have all of her liabilities discharged before she profits."

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, is also suing for defamation.
"The lawsuit on behalf of Mr. Kronk always realized that collecting money would be difficult or impossible, but it didn't stop (us) from filing suit to prove that Mr. Kronk had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee Anthony," said Kronk’s attorney Howard Marks.

Only certain debts are discharged in bankruptcy court.

However, the attorneys said they are trying to collect damages they hope are not dischargeable in bankruptcy court.

When Gonzalez and Kronk’s defamation cases go to trial, a jury will determine the exact amount of money they would be awarded.

Even if Anthony does not have the amount at that time, but does sign a movie or book deal within 20 years of the judgment, Gonzalez and Kronk will still collect their sums before Anthony.

Anthony's legal team speaks
One of Anthony's defense lawyers, Andy Chmelir, said his client was looking for closure and that she actually feels bad she can't pay her legal fees.

“To some extent she feels, she feels bad that she's having to have all these legal services provided to her and she is unable to compensate anyone. So, she wants closure more than anything else," Chmelir said Saturday.

Chmelir said as for the future, Anthony is not able to make plans, but the pending litigation wasn’t helping.

“She doesn’t know. She can’t make any plans right now because right now she has various lawsuits that are ultimately going to require her presence,” said Chmelir.

Chmelir also said Anthony doesn't not have any book or movie deals.

...more at link
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/ba ... tcy_f.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm 
ADMIN

Bankruptcy?

It surely is NOT the correct term for a skank who has not worked a day since before Caylee was born (9th August 2005)!!!!

Since that time she has stolen a small amount of money... and spent it many times over.

She has had 100's of thousands of dollars worth of legal assistance and cost the Florida Tax payers MILLIONS?

Bankruptcy implies there is something to sort out?

She has fuck-all assets and is in debt to everyone who has had the misfortune to come near her

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm 

I think it's just another ploy to avoid the responsibility of paying any future earnings if she loses the Gonzalez/Kronk/Miller cases filed against her. :59

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 am 

MM I agree with you 100 %.

Ha ha I also thinks she is UPSET because Jodi is taking the spotlight away from HER!!

Ever notice she has to do SOMETHING to get back in the spotlight. Watch her "timing"...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am 

cma is pissed because jodiarias gets the royal treatment now, it's just like the movie Chicago with Roxie Hart & Velma Kelly. :11

I also see jose Bias in the news commenting on the jodi trial and I just want to puke.
I will never have time to listen to a defender of a baby killer. :29

cma you are getting fat, you were always ugly, and i bet the moles on your back
have tripled themselves, then doubled again. :93
I hope no one ever hires you for a real job, and you have to scrape and grovel like a weasel.
I hope your tongue falls off from all your lying and I hope you are haunted this day and every day after until you die. :87
Justice for Caylee :19

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony May Become a Paralegal, Attorney Says
By CHRISTINA NG
Jan. 28, 2013

Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney said today.

Anthony, 26, has been unemployed for the past four years and recently filed bankruptcy. She's almost $800,000 in debt but has less than $1,100 worth of assets, according to her bankruptcy filing. When asked what she may be interested in doing, her attorney Charles Greene said she might want to be a paralegal.

"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene told ABCNews.com. "She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."

Greene said Anthony "believes strongly in our justice system" and constitutional rights.

"I think she may be the type that ends up trying to work within our system to make our system better rather than being a person who's trying to break it down," he said.

...more at link
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony- ... d=18336335

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:59 am 
ADMIN

Lawyer: Casey Anthony 'living on kindness of friends'
Anthony living somewhere in Middle District of Florida
UPDATED 10:00 PM EST Jan 28, 2013

Casey Anthony filed bankruptcy to avoid another year of people coming after her with lawsuits, her attorney Charles Greene told WESH 2 on Monday.

"It's not just financial, it's emotional," Greene said.

Greene said he weekly receives claims from people hoping to get money out of Anthony.

Anthony filed bankruptcy in the Middle District of Florida, because that's where she has been living. Greene would not say exactly where Anthony is living in that district, which stretches from Jacksonville to Fort Myers.

"Her home is Florida. She knows nowhere else. That doesn't mean she doesn't travel to other places or have to move to other places or that she stays in one location because of safety and security concerns that we continue to have," said Greene.

Anthony claimed $800,000 in debt and only $1,000 in assets. Greene believes the bankruptcy will bring the civil lawsuits to an end.

Greene said Anthony is not working and has no income, and she is not going to school.

"She is living on the kindness of friends for the most part," Greene said. "These are people that believe in her and will see her through this ordeal until the end.

The attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony, said he doesn't believe the bankruptcy will stop Gonzalez's lawsuit.

"We're confident that the bankruptcy judge is not going to disregard our claim," said Matt Morgan.

...more at link
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony- ... index.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 am 
ADMIN

Civil attorney says lawsuits are trapping Casey Anthony in Central Fla.
Anthony files for bankruptcy, could clear her from civil lawsuits
Published On: Jan 28 2013 04:46:45 PM EST
Updated On: Jan 28 2013 07:00:47 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -The civil attorney for Casey Anthony, who filed bankruptcy documents on Friday, told Local 6 on Monday that Anthony is trapped in Central Florida because of the lawsuits filed against her.

"Her ability to move is restricted by the lawsuits," said attorney Charles Greene. "She has to be accessible to me."

Recent photos obtained by Phoenix CBS affiliate KPHO show Anthony spending her time with her legal team and the occasional trip to the beach. Although it's not clear where Anthony is staying, People Magazine reported Anthony is at a condo in Cape Canaveral.

Local 6 spoke to some residents at the Ocean Woods Condominiums who said they have seen a woman resembling Anthony on the property.

"She walks a dog, she usually has a body guard with her," said Monica Vandevender. "My husband has seen her out here before too."

Although it's not confirmed Anthony is living in that Cape Canaveral condo, in Anthony's video diary, which surfaced in late 2011, Anthony said she adopted a dog.

Anthony hasn't been able to work since her July 2011 acquittal of the death of her daughter, and Greene says that by filing for bankruptcy, Anthony hopes she can move away and find a job.

"She's a virtual prisoner still by her circumstances," Greene said. "She can't work at McDonald's because people would be looking at her instead of the menu."

If a bankruptcy judge approves Anthony's claim, Anthony may still owe the IRS more than $68,000 in taxes for money she made selling her daughter's photos. But other debts, like the nearly $146,000 she owes the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the $500,000 she owes Attorney Jose Baez could be forgiven.

...more at link
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Civil- ... index.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next