It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:44 pm 

A beautiful story!

Hi grandpa, it's Mandy - do you still have my car? First words of kidnap victim to her grandfather after being released from Cleveland house of horrors
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2T2gIjxoA

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:36 pm 

Another beautiful story! This one for Michelle.

Hundreds march to give 'forgotten' kidnap victim Michelle Knight the homecoming she never received
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2T2uNanfc

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:54 pm 
ADMIN

'I would have reported him - brother or no brother' - Ariel Castro's brothers break their silence after to insist they knew nothing about female prisoners in home

By Daily Mail Reporters and Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 16:24 GMT, 12 May 2013 | UPDATED: 16:32 GMT, 12 May 2013

The brothers of Cleveland kidnapping suspect Ariel Castro have spoken out for the first time, saying that they would have turned him in if they knew three women were being held prisoner in his home.

The brothers, who were arrested along with Ariel Castro, say that since their release from prison, they have been faced with online death threats, a break-in at one of their homes, and vandalism.

They were released several days after their arrest due to lack of evidence linking them to the crimes.

When asked by CNN reporter Martin Savidge if the public would always suspect they had a role in the kidnappings, they answered 'yes' in unison.

Onil Castro said: 'The people out there who know me, they know that Onil Castro is not that person, has nothing to do with that - would never even think of something like that. I was a very liked person [before the arrest], never had any enemies.

'[There is] no reason for anybody to think that I would ever do something like that. It was a shock to all my friends. They couldn’t believe it.'

....more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thing.html

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:37 pm 

BOY THEY SURE CLEANED THEM UP GOOD, DIDN'T THEY??? I REMEMBER ALL 3 "MUG SHOTS".
Enough to make you sick!!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 am 

If they are totally innocent what a shame that they were put out there in such a way that made them seem guilty from the get go. I believe it is possible that they knew nothing. We may never know or we may.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 am 

Seems the talking heads all think the brothers are totally innocent. I guess they got that from L.E.?

Seems the monster didn't want a child with his first victim. He forced 5 miscarriages on her I think I read.
But he seemed to want this child - that he has now. Liked the mother better??

One a year he kidnapped. I wonder how many others, before these 3? There are some missing girls - 2 I think from that very area.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm 

Hi, Joni. Yes, Michelle said another girl was there when she arrived, but disappeared shortly thereafter. And on a basement wall, RIP & a name below that had been written. I imagine LE has asked Castro about that. It will be interesting, in a macabre sense, to learn of his responses.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 pm 

OH NO dml! I didn't know that. I had heard 2 girls were missing too, before them. OMG.
God knows what that PIG did to them. He OWNED them. OMG!!! I hope some gangs OWN HIM
in prison while he awaits his fate. I hope it is the D.P.

He is so sick he said I think "I only did it to 3 girls." as if that makes him OK and good?

If we ever feel bad, and life seems difficult sometimes, just think HE is caught now!! AND JODI got a GUILTY 1 verdict!!

:87 I feel better already! :26

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:56 am 
ADMIN

Barbed wire, rusty chains and Barbie bikes: Chilling photographs reveal Ariel Castro's backyard where he left his 'instruments of torture'

By Meghan Keneally
PUBLISHED: 21:08 GMT, 14 May 2013 | UPDATED: 22:10 GMT, 14 May 2013

Photographs reveal that Ariel Castro had spools of barbed wired tossed about his backyard alongside heavy metal chains and rolls of tarp that he used to hide his neighbor's view.

The collection of discarded items piled up in the garden of the 'house of horrors' come in stark contrast to the discarded Barbie bicycle that was likely used by the daughter he fathered with one of his captors.

Police have sealed the scene as they continue to search for clues inside the Seymour Avenue home in west Cleveland, but the photos show that Castro did much of the blocking off himself.

....more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rture.html

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:22 pm 

Hi, Joni. These are the other 2 missing girls that LEO is concerned may be tied to castro. But, IRCC, there was some reporting that another girl disappeared right before or after Summers. I'll keep searching for it.

Was Ariel Castro behind murder of newspaper girl? Lawyers question whether Cleveland kidnapper suspect was linked to murder of newspaper delivery girl in 1980s
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2TP0PqXxs

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm 

This update is so very, very sad. I had to stop reading so many times, walk away, then read some more.

"There is a reason why you have only seen a picture of Amanda (Berry)," said one of the sources, referring to the condition of DeJesus and Knight."

Cleveland women held captive will suffer long-term damage: sources
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/05/1 ... 5820130515

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:12 pm 

dmosey ... I recall him saying "I only did 3." I wondered what that was all about.
NOW I see.

Isn't he great? Only did 3 ... right!

What an unsafe world we all live in now.
Our poor children and grandchildren. OMG.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm 

Hi, joni. That pervert's reply, "I only did 3" is beyond depraved. It reminded me of another that I read way long ago---years?---but found it easily b/c his retort all stayed in my mind. It just blew my mind.

Roger Reese Kibbe, convicted of 4 murders and 1 assault. (Look at the pic of this creep!) After the penalty phase when a guard was taking him to his cell, he said this:

"On his way to his cell, he admitted to an officer that he had killed a few women, adding, What's the big deal?'"
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/seri ... be/10.html

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:53 pm 

dmosey ... I wonder if more money shouldn't be spent on learning about psychopaths and how to
help them? It seems many of these killers have that problem.

Maybe it comes from childhood - and they are set up to be one? Abuse? Neglect? Once that is set in place, are they impossible to help? ENGRAVED in their brain - forever?

If we could RID ourselves of them, it would be a much safer world I think.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:41 am 

Gina DeJesus marks first step to recovery by visiting hair salon
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/gina- ... z2Td7G7a00

No media presence, no photo-ops. I tenaciously despise the MSM. But, I have got to admit, (auk, choke, gag, double gag) they got it right this time. MSM is doing exactly what the girls' attorneys have asked---respect their privacy, give them time to re-unite with their families, give them time to heal, and to integrate into a world they lost 10+ years ago.

"There is a reason why you have only seen a picture of Amanda (Berry)," said one of the sources, referring to the condition of DeJesus and Knight."