It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:54 pm 
ADMIN

List of Moore accusers

NOTE:
Most are "accusations" of legal behavior? (dating) :roll
The Allred "victim" Nelson is a SCAM
Corfman is only possibly real "thing" and even that is likely a false accusation, and besides was 38 years ago and unprovable.

Leigh Corfman:
Claims Moore provided her with alcohol and sexually assaulted her when she was 14 years old.
She claimed a 32-year-old Moore picked her up near her house in Gadsden, Ala., and drove her to a remote location in the woods, where he told her “how pretty she was and kissed her,” according to the Washington Post.
“On a second visit, she said, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear,” the report added.

Wendy Miller:
Claims Moore asked her out on a date when she was 16 years old and he was 32. Her mother said no.

Debbie Wesson Gibson:
Claims she dated Moore for roughly three months in 1981 when she was 17 years old.
Gibson said he would read her poetry and serenade her with his guitar. She said he kissed her twice during the time they dated. He was 34 at the time.

Gloria Thacker Deason:
Claims she dated Moore on-and-off again when she was 18 and he was 32 after an initial meeting at the Gadsden Mall in 1979.
Deason said their physical relationship never went further than kissing and hugging. Like Corfman, Deason also said Moore gave her alcohol on dates, even though she was below the legal drinking age.

Beverly Young Nelson:
Claims Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was 16 years old.
Nelson worked as a waitress at a diner Moore frequented. She said Moore once offered to give her a ride home after her shift ended. Instead, she added, he parked his truck in the back of the diner and tried to force her to perform oral sex on him.
“I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and he locked it so I could not get out,” Nelson said in a statement published this week. “I tried fighting him off while yelling at him to stop. But instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle.”
“I was determined that I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified, he was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and I was begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face,” she added.
Moore was 30 years old at the time.

Tina Johnson:
Claims Moore groped her in his office in 1991 when she was 28 years old.
"He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked," Johnson told the Birmingham News. "He was saying that my eyes were beautiful."
"I was thinking, can we hurry up and get out of here?" she added
Johnson said Moore repeatedly flirted with her and complimented her on her looks, saying things like he wondered if her children were as good looking as their mother.
She also alleged that as she turned to leave his office after their meeting, Moore grabbed her buttocks.
"He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it," said Johnson
Moore was 44 years old at the time.

Kelly Harrison Thorp:
Claims Moore asked her out in 1982 when she was a 17-year-old waitress at Red Lobster.
She said Moore, who was 35 at the time, came into her restaurant one day, introduced himself and then immediately asked her out on a date.
"I just kind of said, 'Do you know how old I am?'" she recalled asking, according to the Birmingham News.
"And he said, 'Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.”

Gena Richardson:
Claims Moore pursued her relentlessly in 1977 when she was an 18-year-old high school senior.
Richardson said she met Moore at the Gadsden Mall, where he asked her which school she attended. She said he also asked for her phone number, which she said she declined to give.
Richardson said he then called her when she was in trigonometry class and asked her out on a date. She said he called a few more times until she relented, and agreed to go to the movies with him.
After their first date, she said, Moore gave her an unsolicited, “forceful” kiss, which prompted her to break off further contact with him.
“It was a man kiss — like really deep tongue. Like very forceful tongue. It was a surprise. I’d never been kissed like that,” she says. “And the minute that happened, I got scared then,” she told the Post. “I really did. Something came over me that scared me. And so I said, ‘I’ve got to go because my curfew is now.’”

Becky Gray:
Claims Moore repeatedly asked her out on dates when she was 22 years old he was 30.
She told the Post that his advances crossed the line from weird flirting to harassment.
“I’d always say no, I’m dating someone, no, I’m in a relationship,” she told the Post. “I thought he was old at that time. Anyone over 22 was just old.”
Gray told the paper Moore was “persistent in a way that made her uncomfortable.”
“She says he lingered in her section, or else by the bathroom area, and that she became so disturbed that she complained to the Pizitz manager, Maynard von Spiegelfeld.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-com ... le/2640955

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 pm 

Long article today by WaPo on Debbie Gibson. :roll

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 pm 
ADMIN

Roy Moore Gets Full Trump Endorsement for Alabama Senate Race
By EILEEN SULLIVANDEC. 4, 2017

In a statement, the White House said that Mr. Trump and Mr. Moore spoke on the phone and that the president endorsed Mr. Moore’s campaign.

“The President had a positive call with Judge Roy Moore during which they discussed the state of the Alabama Senate race and the President endorsed Judge Moore’s campaign,” the statement said.

...more at link
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/04/us/p ... trump.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:26 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:58 am 
ADMIN

According to a senior Republican National Committee official, the group will resume its financial support for Alabama GOP Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore. “We stand with the president,” a senior RNC official told Breitbart News reporter Matthew Boyle.

Breitbart News reports:
Quote:
The RNC notified the RNC members from Alabama on Monday afternoon that the national party would resume financial support to back the state party in its efforts to elect Moore to the U.S. Senate. At this time, since this development is fresh, it remains unclear exactly what that means, but sources close to RNC leadership told Breitbart News that it would become apparent in the coming days.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm 

Well, duh! :roll

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
By FOX News | December 8, 2017

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

“He did sign it,” Nelson told ABC’s Tom Llamas.

More at link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... idate.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 pm 
ADMIN

Thx Molly....

LOCK HER UP..... and the lying cow lawyer she rode in on (Gloria Allred)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:14 pm 
ADMIN

Roy Moore Press Conference.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 pm 
ADMIN

Fake News spin...

Nelson "Added notes" to the yearbook... :roll

aka... FORGERY

To damage the life/ career/ reputation of Judge Moore. To pervert (meddle in) the Alabama Senatorial election. To make money. (shake down scam)

Nelson (and Allred) to spend the rest of their lives in PRISON!!

BTW News hacks do not "Get it".
The fact that Nelson FORGED one part of the yearbook text... discredits her ENTIRE CLAIM.
It is just SILLY to continue to claim some of the entry was by Moore (Nelson just added a "note")... and besides the yearbook entry DOES NOT supply any "evidence" at all in regards her claims of a sexual assault any way. What the revelation of this forgery DOES PROVE is that Nelson is a lying cow, as is her lawyer Allred. and so NOTHING they claim is to be accepted as true.

AND... I might add.... this one proven example of the accuser being a LYING COW.... is enough to discredit ALL THE CLAIMS!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 pm 

Judge Moore just tweeted this article. I don't know if it is fake news or not. I hardly ever read Breitbart anymore.
AND ... anything with Charles C. Johnson aka GotNews is dead to me. ;)
The text messages are dated Nov. 9.

Report: Never Trump Ex-Jeb Bush Staffer Admits Planting Anti-Roy Moore Story in Washington Post
By Ian Mason | Breitbart.com | December 8, 2017

A Friday Big League Politics report claims Tim Miller, a Republican operative prominent in the “Never Trump” movement, helped pitch the Washington Post story in which the first allegations of sexual misconduct nearly 40 years ago were made against Alabama GOP senatorial nominee Roy Moore.

The report contains screenshots of what are alleged to be text messages between Miller and conservative publisher Charles C. Johnson of GotNews.com. The texts show Miller insulting Judge Moore’s fitness for office and bragging about how “Beth” is “good to work with.” He is implied to be referring to Beth Reinhard, one of the two authors of the original Washington Post story.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... gton-post/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm 

President Trump just went there and said (paraphrasing)
Gloria Allred. If you see her show up, you know something wrong is happening.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:55 pm 
ADMIN

Glad to see Trump agrees with me in regards Gloria Allred...

Quote:
"Did you see what happened today? You know, the yearbook? Did you see that? There was a little mistake made," Trump said, shifting to a sing-songy voice. "She started writing things in the yearbook."

Trump then mentioned Nelson's lawyer, Gloria Allred, and said, "Anytime you see her, you know something's gone wrong."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm 
ADMIN

GREAT!

I see that this is a Fake Twitter account... :doh
shame... but I'll leave it for reference.. a guy can dream
Spoiler:
I HOPE there is a separate suit aimed at Gloria Allred :roll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 pm 

OMG.. I am glad you showed this to be a fake account.
I need to go look, I think I have been retweeting it and thinking it is real. :doh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:18 pm 
ADMIN

Fooled me, Molly. :95

I see on my screenshot:
2,486 Retweets and 4,187 Likes

Now:
2,749 Retweets and 4,666 Likes

Just ANOTHER reason why I hate twitter. There is a lot of fakes, parodies.. and general crap.

Close enough for CNN I guess? But I have STANDARDS when it comes to spreading fake news.. :cool

Here is REAL Roy Moore on twitter
https://twitter.com/mooresenate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:40 pm 
ADMIN

Flabbergasted: Frank Luntz Shocked As Alabamians Back Roy Moore in Vice News Focus Group

MONTGOMERY, Alabama — Frank Luntz, a GOP establishment messaging consultant, was visibly flabbergasted as every single one of his focus group participants in a Birmingham area Vice News-produced panel backed Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate.

... more at link
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... cus-group/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 am 
ADMIN

BTW

Fox have been pushing their poll today.. that shows Jones TEN POINTS ahead of Moore. :eek

This is divergent from other polls... on average showing MOORE 2 - 3 points ahead ... one even shows Moore 9 points ahead.

Hard to "reconcile" a 19 point difference in two "scientific polls" :roll

It seems to me that Fox may well be engaged in Blatant LYING!!! :cool

The Fox poll does use a R+2 sample... yet Alabama voted R+28 in the most recent election. :roll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:39 am 
ADMIN

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm 
ADMIN

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill predicted that turnout would not exceed 25 percent of registered voters and could be as low as 18 percent.

Polls close at 7 pm Central time (8 pm Eastern)

I would like to see both turnout, and of course the result, prove the "Pundits" wrong :)

AND....
If it turns out that Jones does not win by 10%... then I expect Fox News to announce their pollsters are fired... and under investigation for fraud and attempting to meddle in an election :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next