It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 pm 
ADMIN

NEWS FLASH - TIMELINE CHANGED.... AGAIN!!!! :wall

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... y,amp.html

Quote:
Mandalay Bay hotel officials said Thursday the Las Vegas gunman wounded a security guard in a hotel hallway within 40 seconds of firing into the crowd at a music festival, disputing a police timeline that put six minutes from the time the guard was shot and when Stephen Paddock committed the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

This could be a LIE by Mandalay Bay... a CYA move to deny liability when they DID NOT CALL COPS for 6 minutes :roll

The Hannity Interview with Jesus Campos was CANCELLED at last minute, despite the fact that Fox had promoted the upcoming interview right up to the previous show to Hannity. Me thinks that Jesus might have let the Mandalay Bay cat out of the bag?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm 

Unbelievable.

If you see any visual timelines in the next few days, please post for me. :roll

Looking forward to the live presser tomorrow by the Sheriff.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm 
ADMIN

Somebody needs to put together a TIMELINE showing dates of all the different timelines. :cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:06 pm 
ADMIN

Press Conference.... supposedly.

Another day, another timeline.

Lombardo opens with a WASTE OF BREATH... pity party about how his "integrity" has been questioned in Cyberspace..

I HAVE NO PITY... He has spouted CRAP... GET ON WITH IT... and tell the truth!!

Check in dates: 28th V 25th...... Paddock checked in 25th Danley added to room occupier on 28th

Autopsy: Done... report of "no abnormalities" based on visual inspection. Brain shipped off for more study :roll

Timeline: Lombardo .. more self pity over being called incompetent... which he has been!!!!
Standing by the 9:59 time as time (Campos arrived???), but Campos was shot close to 10:05 :95

FBI gets a turn..
MORE "self praise" about how much evidence they have gone through... WHO CARES!!! A TOTAL WASTE OF BREATH!

Sheriff back... explaining the "Narrative"... more PR about "a 1000 heroes"
Oh my God... he's tearing up now.... I think he needs to be replaced with somebody LESS emotional... no wonder we are getting crap

I WISH these pressers were about FACTS rather than PR and self-aggrandizement and CYA

NO QUESTIONS!!!! COWARDS!!! :59

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:42 pm 
ADMIN

FWIW - Here's Campos

I am NOT convinced about the latest MGM "Timeline" - Acquiesced to by LVMPD

It strikes me as an attempt by MGM to "Spin" incontrovertible facts (that likely have some physical time record to prove them), and weave them into a favorable narrative as far as their own legal liability goes.... the usual lawyer BS :doh

MGM'S Lawyer Crafted Statement:
"The 9:59 p.m. PDT time was derived from a Mandalay Bay report manually created after the fact without the benefit of information we now have. We are now confident that the time stated in this report is not accurate," MGM said.
"We know that shots were being fired at the festival lot at the same time as, or within 40 seconds after, the time Jesus Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio,"

THAT does NOT actually prove anything!!
It may (or may not) be confirmed if Campos testifies that he called in as the main attack was commencing... but to me that still leaves the possibility that he was SHOT some minutes prior to that. It took him time to call it in?
By Campos own admission (as we have been told) he arrived on scene and spent time inspecting the Exit door, hearing drilling, entering Paddocks room etc. Then he was shot, took flight, found cover, interacted with Schuck. That all takes TIME!
It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that once shot, Campos spent time finding cover, and was "in a daze" (initial shock). In fact I would be more surprised if a civilian unfamiliar with combat, having faced a hail of 200 automatic fire, had the presence of mind to "call it in" within seconds? Some delay, seems more plausible, and then more minutes delay by the Mandalay command.

AND.. the fact remains that one would expect Precise time logs to show things like: When Campos was contacted about an "open door alarm". When Campos reported back that it was now an Un-openable door. When Schuck was contacted about an Un-openable door. Not to mention hallway CTV to show the entire sequence of events... with time stamps.

By my reckoning we are up to Timeline #3 (with variants within each version)
I really think there needs to be an Upgrade to Ver. #4
----------------------

I would not be surprised if the details of the timeline are embroiled in Civil law suits for many years.

I am inclined to "let it go"

I am convinced that Paddock did the shooting.. on his own... he may have had help along the way, but it seems that nobody is likely involved enough to be regarded as "An Accomplice"

THE big unanswered question is MOTIVE.... I await info with antici....................pation :roll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:07 pm 

ALL this is what I was gonna say, you beat me to it. :84

Awesome post, Rumpole. Now I need to go look up Schuck, never heard of him unless he's the other guy who showed up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:09 pm 
ADMIN

Schuck... is maintenance man... try and keep up, Molly :roll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 pm 

Has anyone found out where Campos is? Seems he's vanished...what's up with that? Did Mandalay Bay put the kibosh on his mouth? Why would he just disappear? That makes me wonder. Does the FBI want him to shut up or the hotel? They've reported that he was not a registered/licensed security guard. Would that put the hotel in jeopardy when it comes to lawsuits? I don't get it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm 

We read a lot at www.conservativetreehouse and there are several threads there, new ones every few days or when there is something new. Hundreds of replies ... good/bad/conspiracy stuff. I believe I read that Campos birth name is different and he is registered. He's at his home, and since he canceled his TV appearances this week, he's got armed guards at his home.

I follow @LauraLoomer who has been to his home twice this week and uses periscope. She's got the latest information on the shooting (and other stories), imo. I've got tons of questions too and don't trust what is being said or written. :roll

I also watch videos on YouTube, too many.

And of course, keep up with Rumpole's posts. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 pm 

Just went there & they're still saying he's not around. Someone had to shut him up is my take. That, or the stress of it got to him. One day we'll find out...?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 am 

Campos is still missing. Don't know why Sundance is calling him Jose, I thought his name is Larry. :doh
Lots of reports he checked into a clinic after the award ceremony last week.
No one really knows. I think he was whisked away and is being debriefed. Maybe home by now.

Hopefully Sheriff presser will give some new information today.

Here is link to some good news, good as in reliable and interesting (to me). Brother Eric has already fired a law firm handling Stephen Paddock's estate. :roll

https://www.reviewjournal.com/las-vegas-shooting/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm 

Putting this here for reference (old article).

Union rep for hero Las Vegas security guard addresses ‘highly unusual’ disappearance 
By Jessica Schladebeck | NY Daily News | October 14, 2017

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot in the moments leading up to the Las Vegas massacre checked into a “quick clinic” instead of appearing in a series of previously scheduled interviews, but his union representative does not know his exact condition or location.

“It’s highly unusual. I’m hoping everything is okay with him and I’m sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something,” David Hickey, the president of the Security Police and Fire Professionals Union told Fox News.

Hickey said he’d been helping security guard Jesus Campos prepare for a string of interviews, scheduled for Thursday evening.

“For the past four days he’s been preparing,” Hickey said, noting the interviews were Campos’ idea to begin with. He said he hoped telling his story would help him move on.

“Thursday we had a meeting with MGM officials, and after that meeting was over we talked about the interviews, we went to a private area, and when we came out, Mr. Campos was gone.”

The television appearances would have marked the first time Campos has spoken out on the mass shooting at the Route 91 Festival on Oct. 1.
[...]
Hickey told Fox he received a text Thursday night, saying Campos had been taken to a “quick clinic.”

“Right now I’m just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is,” he said.

More at link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3562862

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 am 

FWIW - FOX News has an article today about Jesus Campos' disappearance but nothing new.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/la ... -says.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 pm 
ADMIN

I see "Conspiracy Theories" to the efect that Campos MAY be an Illegal Alien.

I am NOT dismissing that possibility.... but remain skeptical until more proof comes to light.

IF TRUE.. it certainly opens a giant "can of worms" in this case and more widely in regards other illegals hired in the industry. In this case I see silliness (and liability) if MGM have "illegals" in any way serving as part of "security".
In this case to date.... one would naturally question if Campos's actions as the shooting took place were in any way effected by his own thoughts of his immigration status? And since the event... has the testimony he has given been "tainted" by his desire to protect himself?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 pm 
ADMIN

The Las Vegas Shooter Timeline Changes Once Again
Stefan Molyneux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:06 pm 
ADMIN

I see Campos surfaced finally...

He gave ONE interview only.. and he opted for Ellen DeGeneres show :doh

She and her show have ties to MGM!!!! THE FIX was in... for sure!

From what I heard.... Campos sticking with one of the many versions.... but I for one still do not know WTF the real detailed timeline is.

MAYBE... if Campos had been interviewed by somebody other than Ellen there would have been some QUESTIONING!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm 

Oh FFS! I didn't know about this. Glad to know he is alive :roll but I'm not really interested in what he says on Ellen. She's an extreme left-leaning entertainment show, NOT news. This is what I shook my head at when she was first to interview the Charlottesville couple.

This is CRAZY. I want to see him interviewed on Hannity. :stamp

Would be nice to get an update from the Sheriff, also.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 pm 
ADMIN

Sheriff Lombardo should go on the Ellen show..... he could burst into tears.

Other than that..... I want to see a proper person in charge of the investigation.. Lombardo is hopeless.

You cant trust the FBI... "Journalism" is DEAD.....so stuffed if I know how you get the facts on any case??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:33 pm 

Ok, I had to look for the Ellen show. Saw a few robot-talking videos on YT.

Since her show is taped, people are saying he could still be missing. :roll

One thing I noticed and then read comments saying the same thing -- he's gained A LOT of weight (seen in his face) since LAST WEEK's union award photos.

Yeah, some concrete facts on the case would be nice. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 pm 
ADMIN

Ellen Meets Las Vegas Survivors Jesus Campos and Stephen Schuck
TheEllenShow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next