It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:46 pm 
ADMIN

More analysis... this time by a cat.. so it has cred :cool

Charlottesville False Flag Theory- Something Strange is going on. [Graphic Content]
The Truth Factory
Published on Aug 15, 2017

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 pm 

Ford Fischer commented to sonofnewo in the School Book Dispository video. I did not read it all (I will) but wanted to post the first thing he said. This photo of Heather was posted by a different person, to Ford's comment.

-Yes, the woman with exposed abdomen was Heather Heyer. You seemed unsure in your video whether that's her. It is.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks, Molly... I have been keeping an eye on comments.. but you saw it before me :roll
I'll post it all as part of the ongoing saga

News2Share
1 day ago
Alright, Ford here again. A few things that may help you out:
Spoiler:
-Yes, the woman with exposed abdomen was Heather Heyer. You seemed unsure in your video whether that's her. It is.

-Question: Do you have a timestamp for this footage you released / have you attempted to sync it to anything else? What fascinates me is that you actually have an occupant in the maroon van at 3:44 into this. It seems like the one thing none of us can figure out is what was going on with that car (why presumably she exited at some point and left the car there).

-You're questioning why a) People were screaming "medic" even in spite of police being there. b) Why people covered cameras.

Answers: a) At the time, I estimated 16 people were hurt. It was reportedly 19, plus Ms Heyer. Anyway, the scene was chaotic and bloody, and people were screaming for help for the people they were next to. Police weren't even remotely close to sufficiently providing first aid. Street medics, who I often say "Are good for handing out granola bars and water bottles but not at saving lives," attempted CPR on HH before cops showed up. It was a while until professionals were at every injured person.

b) People with cameras were crowding around the images to get shots. I actually see myself in this video you've shared going back to the sidewalk to make room, where I remain most of the time. Most journalists did that after people covered cameras and screamed for them to leave. The perception was they were distracting from and blocking first aid.

-Regarding my camera setup: You still seem confused about how it works. The livestream is 100% from an iPhone. If you have one, take it out and "go live" on Facebook. There's a button you can press to switch between in front of you and selfie mode. Every iPhone has this. It's not switching between two full cameras, it's switching between the two directions on the iPhone.

My studio type camera footage is already online, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e72XcJXNYm4
I can make an unlisted version that has every single clip back to back without cuts if it's helpful, but this basically shows everything I found usable and posted ASAP (I got home on the 13th). That camera has a finite amount of battery (the iPhone is effectively infinite since I have a battery pack constantly charging it, which is why you usually see a wire between me and the phone) and data (a bit less than four hours can be recorded between two cards. I didn't bring a computer to Cville, so I had to effectively only record 4 hours the whole three days I was there). So needless to say, I only filmed on that when something important was happening (fighting, the car crash aftermath, etc). The livestream would get everything though, even totally extraneous crap like me drinking water. Obviously I didn't film the vehicles that later became relevant on Water Street because I had no idea they'd become relevant, and I only got my camera on and running in the crash aftermath as early as you see in that YT link above.

Regarding a conversation: Needless to say, it would have to be live somehow. That said, your rule about essentially removing all context from the day (I filmed august 11th to 13th and you're focused on 8 minutes) seems dangerous. Here's why: The crux of your accusations surrounds me stopping to drink water. The context, that I literally am seen on video running around since 9:30am, pepper sprayed and on hardly any water or breaks, is really important. If I'd known the fact that a woman would die soon after my drink of water blocks away, I'd obviously have wanted to get to that scene. If I'd started filming for the day in the afternoon, I'd follow around activists. Ignoring this context is silly. If you're serious about dismissing it, please find in my several livestreams that day examples of me drinking sufficient water, ever eating food (I hadn't eaten at all until well after the crash), or ever passing a source of water and passing it up. It's a fools errand.

Regarding footage to the FBI, actually, everything I gave them is online. I initiated a conversation by calling them to alert them to two things and was asked to submit on their portal. I actually just sent links. I alerted them to two incidents: The Challenger seven minutes before the attack, which was only on my livestream, and the guy who pulled a gun on the crowd, which I referred them to a livestream showing it and linked them to the raw video. Here's their portal https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/8b8abd1ef31b408

Someone else from there called me back and I emailed links to these things as well as putting it through the portal. The guy who pulled the gun was actually arrested last Saturday, he actually shot at somebody later in the day.

I am NOT convinced about which injured person is Heather Heyer. :cool

Abdomen woman (on the right of the cars looking down 4th street towards water street) is NOT the woman in teal top who was seen sprawled on windscreen... Teal Woman is on opposite side of the street.. and apparently stretched away later. It was claimed that Teal woman was Heather,.. and she was located in crowd marching along Water street before the crash (I posted a pic).

I wonder how Ford Fischer KNOWS? He is just a kid with a camera (if you ignore the conspiracy about him being CIA)

I'll kinda accept that abdomen woman was Heather (for now), but I have not yet let go completely of my initial theory that the person who died (Heather) was at the rear of the car.. driven into the black truck as the crash car reversed away. That injured person gets a LOT of attention.. even from the cops when they arrive. The Humvee looking vehicle stops near her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:59 pm 
ADMIN

Ford's raw footage is VERY good as far as aftermath goes.... at this stage I dont know if I saw it before.. or even posted it? Here it is anyway....

Raw Footage Following Car Attack in Charlottesville

Abdomen woman does look to be in VERY bad shape.... actually she was in "Bad Shape" before the crash ;)

CLEARLY... the media are up to the same old "Trayvon Martin" tricks of publicizing an OLD photo of the victim to garner sympathy :wall

The cute face photos of Heather must have been some time ago... before she swelled up like a poisoned pup!! :roll

Having watched lots of footage there are a LOT of very fat women wandering about ... they are a friggin traffic hazard .. all the more reason for Hillary voters to be herded onto the sidewalk and NOT allowed to meander in the street.

I think I see rear action woman being stretchered away also.. I'll have to accept that "Fat-belly woman" is Heather Heyer :94

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:11 am 
ADMIN

For the record... Teal Woman being carted away...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am 
ADMIN

This vid was interesting, but I wasnt going to post it... just take the guy's advice and look at Google maps.. already updated since the accident and showing all the chalk messages etc. But......
When I look at Google maps all I get is old view... who knew you do not get same google map viewing from different locations ??? :doh

Charlottesville VA False Flag? Visit the Street

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 am 
ADMIN

Over at YT the "Conspiracy Nuts" were still snarking at Ford :doh

He replied again...

News2Share
11 hours ago
Lemme stick the questions and answers into one reply. I'm happy to answer reasonable questions provided you want the answers. I have been told by most people to simply ignore you until you get bored of me, but my preference is really for us to be at peace:

Spoiler:
"Why did you choose to wait standing up, underneath an awning, rather than take a break in a nearby restaurant?"
Respectfully, I think this questions shows you're honed in on particular things about the crash but not fully grasping the context of the day. All restaurants and businesses within that vicinity that I saw were closed. In fact, I first went out to Lee Park around 9:30 thinking it'd be so early I'd check stuff out, then hit up a convenience store or something before going out. The action was already in full effect. Businesses were closed everywhere, so there wasn't really access to that stuff. Re: vending machines, I didn't notice any. I woulda stopped if I had. My primary water source was a bottle from the NLG when the antifa attacked me, and some clergy handing them out later.

Re: Giving FBI maroon van. I linked them to the whole livestream, and yes, since you pointed it out on the phone, I later referred them to the maroon van thing. As I told you then, I actually think it's worth them looking into, even if they find an explanation that makes it irrelevant. I think they should check. The main reason I gave it to them though was to show them the Challenger. It would appear, like you've addressed many times, that he would have had to have gone very out of his way to get into the place where he hurt the people.

I haven't had a chance to mention the sliver of the Challenger before the attack to them because I hadn't noticed it before the time I'd talked to them last. I will probably send a followup email to them on that. Honestly, you pointing out the maroon van and your followers pointing out the challenger sliver were both good finds that highlight why we shouldn't be enemies. I really don't mind you analyzing my video, there's tons to unpack, hence you building a following around it. I just found your first video to make pretty extreme accusations about me based on me getting tired.

One commenter asked why I was sweaty. Run around amidst street brawls for 5 hours in 90 degree heat wearing a bulletproof vest and a ballistic helmet. I think you'll understand.

One commenter wrote: "Doesn't it seem like the "cops" should have been doing a more assertive job of securing the area & keeping people who weren't immediately helping the victims away? I'm curious what Ford and any police officers or other first responders have to say about this observation."

I agree, it took a long time for them to do so, and I think it may be because they took an extremely handsoff approach earlier in the day, and when they changed their mind, they still never separated the two sides. The car attack caused them to get serious, but it was a poor response time indeed.

One commenter wrote: "1) Have you ever met either of the two other "reporters" whom you were standing next to you on the corner? 2) Have you ever talked with them? 3) Do you know their names? 4) Do you know who they work for? 5) Have you had any contact with them either before or since that event? 6) Do you know if they published their footage?"

1-5) The one with the helmet I know personally and have worked alongside many times. I identified her to SonOfNewo when he called me before making these videos (although he claimed to be working for a different outlet, and I didn't realize this was him until two nights ago). I don't want to drag her into this, and I'd respectfully ask SonOfNewo to do the same. I know for fact that he knows who she is because he commented her name in a previous video, and he actually used a photo of me standing next to her in HD that she was tagged in, and cropped her out. The other one, I have no idea who she is. She was probably a reporter, and they kinda stuck together, but I don't think we ever talked other than being in a tiny pack trying to figure out where to go.

I don't plan to keep engaging with these videos. I'd love for the videomaker to continue his videos, feel free to continue using mine, but drop the stuff about me personally. At this point, I doubt OP believes the things he said about me in the first video. I know he's reasonable enough to retract that stuff given the courage to admit he was wrong about his ID on the maroon van. I'd love to see him make a statement like that and then figure out what really happened.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:24 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Ford's raw footage is VERY good as far as aftermath goes.... at this stage I dont know if I saw it before.. or even posted it? Here it is anyway....
Thanks for posting, Rumpole.

First time I have seen it. One thing new for me was seeing the black guy who flew over the Charger (red underwear, white tee) limping away towards an ambulance. Now, have no idea who was sitting on the truck, before the Charger backed up. Not going to bother looking into it.

Yes, Ford got some of the best footage of the most injured. Sad, it took 6 men plus 1 woman to carry Heather off, and they were having difficulty doing so. :roll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 am 
ADMIN

Yeah.. Heather was a "Big unit" for sure... like I say.... a traffic hazard!!

Like to see more recent photos of her... she aint the pixie-face girl that MSM keep showing, anymore than Thug Trayvon Martin was a cute little 12 year old skipping to the candy store :roll

"Hands up... don't run me over"

- Traffic hazard ahead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:03 am 
ADMIN

And more from the "Continuing story of YouTube Place".....

News2Share
9 hours ago
Journalists basically stick together on the street. It was an insane day. I'm glad you haven't IDed her to the public as I ID'ed her to you.
Spoiler:
I think your essential problem is that in retrospect, me being able to show where those two cars were minutes beforehand became the bombshell in the video. At the time, we had no idea. We were following a tiny group of nazis not doing much, and took a break. I didn't even find out that the murder weapon passed me until the next day.

We were all exhausted. See the militia footage in my channel. Right before that livestream, we'd filmed our 73-year old female reporter friend crack her skull open on the pavement, and the militia save her. That was after all the fighting and running around. Some water and a minute in the shade was a totally normal thing to do. I think it's misguiding to focus your viewers on that choice rather than the 4 total car sightings in the video (challenger first sighting, maroon van, sliver of challenger going in, bit of challenger coming out). Those tell a lot. Me being a tired sweaty mess and taking a break doesn't.

Again, I'm likely to stop replying to these as I think I've said all I can. Regarding your first video, I want to say this quickly: You mentioned that I was in Ferguson. I wasn't. I edited footage from my partner who was in Ferguson. You mentioned my nickname as if it were an alias. It's a nickname for my middle name, Bradford. You mentioned Cantwell's bizarre behavior, and implied he must be a fraud since nobody would behave that way. Honestly, he's been unhinged since I first heard of him in 2013. Read the SPLC article about him; the man used to shoot meth up his butt. He's not exactly the calmest man in the world.

Many of the replies to Ford, and comment generally betray that the Channel is filled with conspiracy NUTS.. imprinted with Conspiracy theories about pretty much everything. Moon landing fake, 9-11 an inside job etc...SonofNewo himself is slightly less rabid than many of his "followers", and he has posted some good vids and spotted some interesting points.. but he is at least infected with conspiracy-think... if not suffering from Full-blown conspiracy delusion himself. Ford has done his best to explain and I am satisfied with his replies. I don't have much time for most of the "Stream Kids"... citizen liberal activist "journalists", but I do appreciate the work in getting footage of events. Even Reb_z provides some good footage... IF ONLY he would either STFU totally..... or get the final op done and dress in drag to suit his whiny girly hysterical voice :lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 am 

Very interesting, Rumpole. Glad he clarified the Ferguson mention, because I didn't remember him at all and "anything Ferguson" is still clear in my mind. Thanks for posting his last comments. I find him facinating. A kid who enjoys (maybe a hobby?) streaming these events, and although young, seems to be established in the field. I can't believe he has to wear a bullet proof vest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:30 am 
ADMIN

Molly.... a good next step could be to identify "Heather" walking around before the car attack.

Also exactly how was she hit/injured

Looking for a fat white chick wearing black top (and black pants???).... :95

She might look a bit like this....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 am 

K, I agree. Ya know I like a challenge. ;)

You definitely have provided some good video.

I haven't looked at any other videos than what is posted here. But I know there are many more.

I can't get over NO info/news on the status of the driver. Will try to find court records.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:18 am 
ADMIN

There is a bit of Heather in this photo....

Bill Burke, second from right, gets medical attention after a car drove into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia. Next to him on the ground, in black, is Heather Heyer, who died in the attack.
Photo courtesy of Annie Jeffers Burke

Story
https://woub.org/2017/08/18/charlottesv ... he-was-on/

Screenshot from "The School Book Depository Film"

Heather Heyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:48 pm 
ADMIN

The YT DRAMA :Q4 dribbles on a bit....

Quote:
News2Share
56 minutes ago
I think I've said everything I have to say in my comments on here.

I just want to note this: I'm not suing anyone. Although N2S is a raw footage outlet, I'm a libertarian in my personal beliefs. I don't believe in drawing the state into a private matter that doesn't involve violence of some form. You haven't threatened me with violence. So much as I may disagree with what you say about me, I don't see it as valid to use the state to fight you. So that is basically off the table.

Similarly, I don't plan to report these videos to Youtube in any capacity. I like when people use my videos like this (absent trying to make it about me), so I would be hypocritical to report ones that I happen not to like elements of.

I filmed evidence that's turned out to be a remarkable tool for guys trying to unpack what happened, such as yourself. In spite of the way the internet has responded by focusing on me, I'm glad I added a valuable angle that will help understand what went on. You have all the info that I've tried to give to you, before you started posting these in the calls where you said you were someone you weren't (that you didn't disclose to your audience), and in comments I've made on recent videos. With that, I bid you farewell.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:58 pm 
ADMIN

Back to some analysis.....

Charlottesville Attack: Did Counter Protest Leaders Know What Was About to Happen? Looks that way
AmericanEveryman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:00 pm 
ADMIN

What Heather Heyer Knew
By Gail Sheehy

https://www.thecut.com/2017/08/what-hea ... -knew.html

This article is ... written by an ignorant left-wing hack...typically BIASED and distorted to suit a narrative. Yet anther example demonstrating that "journalism" has been replaced by liberal propaganda.. FakeNews :doh

For example the "narrative" here is that Heather was shocked by Nazi's chanting about owning the streets... and that the protards next day were merely responding to Nazis when THEY chanted about owning the streets!!

".....legions of white supremacists and neo-Nazis openly giving heil salutes? Heather couldn’t believe their bold chants claiming possession of “Whose streets? Our streets!” "

"They joined a counterprotest making its way along Water Street. They began chanting rejoinders to the torch-bearing white supremacists who had invaded the city the night before. “Whose streets? Our streets,” the women shouted proudly.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!! :wall

These protards chant that "whose streets?... out streets" shit EVERY time... have done since Ferguson... it is NOT some new "taking back the streets from the NAZIs"... In fact the few "Right Wing" people around on that day walked along the sidewalk... the left loons might well LEARN from their example :cool

It's a SHAME that Heather was one of the USEFUL IDIOTS, programmed to believe that blocking traffic is their right. She would still be ALIVE if she had kept her fat ass on the sidewalk!!!

Anyway... despite it's BIASES the article does have some useful info on Heather Heyer

THIS is what to look for in shots of Protard crowds

Heather was dressed in a plain black tee and pants, with her brown hair braided down her back

Heather was (at least initially) one of 3 women walking together....

Heather arrived downtown shortly before 1 p.m. She was with her
friends Courtney Commander and Marissa Blair, both of whom
worked with her at a local family law firm.

BOLO - ROLY POLO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

NOTE TO ALT-LEFT:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:45 pm 
ADMIN

I re-watched some of Reb_Z's stuff... poor old Z.

He spends his life bludging ciggarettes and begging for money to fund his "Streamin' ". He travels from town to town... spends hour after hour filming just same old crap... mainly shots of people's midriffs.. hard to see what it's all about with a narrow view and erratic moving camera and blurry out of focus.. And... after putting in ALL THOSE HOURS with nothing much happening.. when something DOES happen.. Z gets so excited/scared that he... DROPS HIS CAMERA :doh

Z was right there as the Charlotesville crash happened, but he captured mainly a close-up of his own thumb.. then people's backs. He described the scene in a hysterical way.. facts mixed with his own biased imagination, but even while doing THAT.. he failed to simply POINT HIS CAMERA and show the scene at hand. He opts for continuing to wave the camera about erratically while he describes his (imagined) version of what happened just previously.. that he did NOT get a shot of :wall

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm 

I tried to find Heather in the march, chanting "Black Lives Matter" -- two minutes before the crash.

I watched the 3rd video at the link in your What Heather Knew post, a dozen times, getting a feel for where the person streaming was located (Heather supposedly with streamer marching?) https://www.thecut.com/2017/08/what-hea ... -knew.html

Women holding yellow sign, guy with long blonde hair, two guys with backpacks -- ALL in front of the streamer.

Then I watched the video again with GoPro guy streaming the march.

NEW VIDEO from Charlottesville: the Grassy Knoll Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

Lady in teal was ahead of them at 11:15m

Here is guy with blonde hair, sleeveless shirt, black cap. 11:26m

In front of GoPro filming is lady with yellow sign and two back pack guys. 11:30m

I could not see Heather marching, after stopping and looking at each frame. Then the Antifa banner passes by-- blocking view. :doh

I hear screaming at 13:36, then you see the people running.

Based on another mention in the What Heather Knew article - that the streamer called Heather's cellphone after the crash - I don't think Heather was marching and chanting BLM with the streamer, as the article indicates.

I can't think of any other videos I can look at to find Heather before the crash, unless there are others filming the march.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next