It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:40 am 
ADMIN

BTW... Just to make my position clear

As always I am a strong advocate for "The Golden Thread" that runs through (is supposed to run through) Western Justice...

THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE

Even GUILTY people are presumed to be innocent, until evidence is presented in court AND the defense is given an opportunity to answer to the evidence presented. The onus is on the prosecution to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT any charges they lay.

However, I am NOT advocating that Fields is "innocent" to the point of denying the evidence. I do NOT go along with those who are claiming "Heather Died of a Heart attack" (which she did) and who are also in denial that the car even hit her. CLEARLY THE CHALLENGER struck Heather and caused wounds across the back of her legs. It may have caused other damage as well. We wont know until the Autopsy results come to light.

My point is that MURDER is not yet proven and IMO is NOT indicated by the evidence.

INTENT is an important factor in this case. The evidence seen so far suggests that Fields could have had a REASONABLE fear for his own safety. Even fear that his life was in danger. I see the possibility for a defense involving something akin to "Self Defense". In which case he should be acquitted on ALL CHARGES, but.... unfortunately... what often happens is that a jury decide on a "consolation verdict". They agree that a defendant is not guilty of the most serious charge, but feel (especially when case involves somebody who has died) that the defendant should be found guilty of "something". So, for instance, they may find a defendant not guilty of murder, but accept (wrongly) that he is guilty of manslaughter. Sadly the penalty for the lesser charge can be not much different... a lengthy prison term.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 pm 
ADMIN

The commenter on YT posted a link pointing to the sound evidence.

It's not clear to me still... but you decide

Quote:
Kinoch
and heres the sound im referring to in this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5VeGifhRtY&t=11s
you hear something hit the car, hood then the windshield, it just has that tinkling sound it goes bumpity-bump SPLASH..just count the syllables the splash is the windshield

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 pm 
ADMIN

More on the audio evidence...

Quote:
Kinoch
Took a little more time with this and here you go 1:53 of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qtl-hVL-Ho
you will hear 2 sounds one is metal the next is a windshield. I note also how the sounds do not match the other videos, there is no bumpity-bump its just bump smash. Seems either theres extra things added or mics on these phones just suck today for more money paid, i dont know which

THANKS
I do hear the two sounds, though I could not make the assessment you do that one is metal and the other is windshield. Also... there is no image of car hitting Heather or anything else. I am not doubting your assessment and I take your point that it is a sensible conclusion based on Heather being right there in this vid. and the image evidence from other vids.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:29 am 
ADMIN

Heather Heyer's Mom (Obituary)

https://archive.is/qo1zs#selection-3057.0-3057.149

(Heather) loved mac and cheese, cigarettes, scented candles and products for her curly hair.

That's it?

LOVED MAC AND CHEESE.... and it shows :roll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:32 am 
ADMIN

More image analysis from Kinoch....
(Click images to enlarge)

https://i.imgur.com/awpFA4o.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ipcxqfm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VI47Mma.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aHIJzaV.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:01 am 
ADMIN

Kinoch has a good "null hypothesis". The scientific method (logic) requires that the theory be tested against empirical evidence. Lets hope the cops (CSI) did a proper job and collected any body bits, DNA evidence etc. From various locations on the car.

I would speculate that after hitting the windscreen, Heather rolled off and was wounded (impaled) by the wing mirror, or what remained of wing mirror mount. The body of the wing mirror was gone when cops eventually arrested Fields, I'd like to see DNA results on wing mirror mount.. and maybe the wing mirror itself if it was found at the scene (it should have been).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:25 am 
ADMIN

Hey Molly I found some info on Maroon van arrival time :)

Charlottesville Skyclad drone deconstructed, with times and reordered correctly

Quote:
Ricki McKay
Published on Sep 10, 2017
Skyclad drone footage sequence does not fit the actual timeline of events. The actual timeline can be synced by mutually supporting independent sources which have surfaced.
Even initial analysis shows Skyclad's footage is incorrect as it shows Water St full with BLM/Antifa protesters, then empty in the following clip as mini-van arrives.
It does not fit. It is misleading.

Original Skyclad Aerial footage with incorrect sequence https://youtu.be/6f-_aY4lSXI

The time shown are calculated based on the assumptions of 13:42 crash time and are subject to margins of error, however, the sequence and relative times are sully supported and independent of actual time.

Clip #1 (Court house) and Clip #2 (National Guard [?] leaving) do not have enough identifiable events or supporting clips to sync accurately. They are relatively uninteresting and have been left out of this compilation.

Clip #3 (Police moving up 1st St) can be synced off Ruptly, Goldy and Lorenz.

Clip #4 (Ambulance leaving car park) can be synced off Ruptly, Goldy, Lorenz and Styrofoam.

Clip #7 (Red mini-van moving into place) cannot be synced accurately, however... It occurs before FF and Grassy Knoll pass, as both of these clips show the mini-van. Grassy Knoll shows Yellow-T shirt and Brown-capped-ANTIFA-girl, but neither at present in the drone clip. Also the flags of the protesters are Unite the Right flags, which travelled ahead of BLM/ANTIFA. So it occurred before FF walked past, 6 min before the crash.
Fischer passes a bus and SUV on Water St in his live-stream.
The number on the roof of the bus is 402.

Clip #5 (MM joins tail of protest) can be synced directly from Commander Cody as MM passes the white car 3 minutes 30 seconds before the crash. The sync can be confirmed as Commander Cody and MM pass the same bus, Ford SUV and gold car. Goldy joins at the same time but doesn't have feed on.

Clip #6 (Dr P. joins tail of protest) Can be synced with Grassy Knoll. Dr P with hat and guitar can be seen joining beside the bus. She is identifiable and movement of people around her support this. Bus 402, same as earlier, so Skyclad's sequence does not add up.

Skyclad have to release the unedited footage to show what really happened.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:43 am 
ADMIN

This vid is GOOD.... 3 - 4 of the streams/vids at once.. time synced.

Might need to watch it a few times :doh

Th FIRST thing that jumped out at me is the LONG TIME after the Challenger entered the last block going down 4th street.

Fields MUST have been stopped... or rolling at a snails pace for over a minute!!!!

Really SHOULD debunk the stupid False narrative that he simply sped down 4th street at 50 - 100 MPH :roll

43 : 3sday : 4 Way Concordance #Charlottesville #ViewerDiscretion

Quote:
This is a compilation of 5 video sources, 1 which has a very short lifespan and the rest which revolve and rotate around it.

The Thumbnail is the legend. Ford Fischer Livestream in the top lefthand corner; Grassy Knoll underneath, to the left; top right-hand corner is Texas Book Depository; and in the bottom right hand corner.... Faith "Livestream" Goldy.

The 1 Clip is, of course, Gilmore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Hey Molly I found some info on Maroon van arrival time :)

Hey, I really like all the detailed information in this clip.

Thanks.

Watching your latest posted montage video (over and over) LOL. :roll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:23 pm 
ADMIN

H/T WhiteBoner for link to vid on Car speed

The guy puts some numbers on what I said from the outset :)

You can SEE (in the Gilmore Vid) that the car is not going FAST .

You can SEE in photos that Fields braked and backpack man was able to get to sidewalk unharmed, while "bat boy" had time to walk from street in front of the Challenger, to the sidewalk, and step back onto the street again to hit the rear with his stick. The car MUST have been going slow for "bat boy" to do all that. Think about it, people ;)

The car may well speed up after it is attacked, but still the damage to the hood alone indicates a relatively low speed at point of impact. The distortion to the hood for instance is in keeping with a crash speed in 20 MPH range.

And then there is the fact that the Challenger airbags did NOT deploy. Indicating an impact speed BELOW the threshold for airbags to deploy. I don't know the specs, but a good guess is that airbags would be designed to deploy if speed was much over 25 MPH

The hysterical (and biased) protard "witnesses" who testify to Challenger traveling at "50 MPH" or even "100 MPH"... are silly/wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:56 am 
ADMIN

I haven't seen these clips before.....

HOURS of fun for all the family.. spotting known players BEFORE the crash. :)

HD FOOTAGE B4 CRASH - Charlottesville VA

And note:
An emergency, people lying injured..... clearly. Fire and other emergency vehicles arriving and yet.... STILL these daft protards are blocking the street.!!! :wall
I really think MORE OF THEM NEED TO BE RUN OVER :doh

Whose Streets??
These Morons simply don't understand basic Road reality!!

HD FOOTAGE AFTER FIRETRUCKS ARRIVE @ WATER ST - Charlottesville VA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:32 am 
ADMIN

UVA Caterer Challenger View - Charlottesville VA

From the YT comment by dahbou......

Charlottesville Persons of Interest

Document that can be added to and edited.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUJ ... Ak1DA/edit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 pm 
ADMIN

Later At the Ambulance - Charlottesville VA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:45 pm 

This is so political, taking two months to reveal the cause of death.
The Daily Progress states "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday." Of course it is. :roll

Medical Examiner Rules Heyer Died from Blunt Force Injury
By Emmy Freedman | NBC29.com | October 16, 2017

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) - The Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond has released the cause of death for the woman killed in the August 12 car attack following the Unite the Right Rally in downtown Charlottesville.

According to our partners at the Daily Progress, the medical examiner ruled her death to be due to blunt force injury [to the chest].

More at link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/36610772/med ... rce-injury

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:05 pm 
ADMIN

Sounds like a shonky medical examiner to me, or else there is some mis-reporting.

I see in article comments:

Quote:
BXM • 19 hours ago

"According to our partners at the Daily Progress"

How do I know this isn't fake news given the biased source? If COD has been released why hasn't NBC 29 confirmed this themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 pm 

I read that comment also. :)

Why did I need to quote "manner of death statement" from Daily Progress, why didn't the article I posted report it.

Then I went back to see, maybe I missed it. I noticed the person I put as writer, edited the article an hour after it was posted. Maybe NBC29 did state it and it was taken out. I was going to email her and ask, but decided "not my problem". ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:26 pm 

BTW - James Fields' hearing is next week.

New report reveals more details of violence during Charlottesville rally
Two former Tri-State men charged in incidents
By WCPO Staff | December 1, 2017

CINCINNATI -- An independent report released Friday about the Charlottesville, Virginia white nationalist rally reveals new details about how police and emergency medical technicians quickly responded to minimize harm from violent crimes two men with Tri-State roots are accused of committing.

Charlottesville officials hired the law firm Hunton & Williams to prepare the report about the events and how the city handled them. Investigators "found a greater number of failures in both planning and execution," but also some "evident victories."

More at link: http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/new-repo ... ille-rally

REPORT:
https://www.scribd.com/document/3660569 ... from_embed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:34 pm 

Charlottesville Police Chief Alfred Thomas resigns after criticism over white nationalist rally
By AP | CBSnews.com | December 18, 2017, 4:01PM

Charlottesville VA Chief of Police Alfred Thomas

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Alfred Thomas, the police chief in Charlottesville, Virginia, has announced his retirement on Monday after 27 years of law enforcement service. The decision comes just weeks after the release of a critical review of his department's reaction to a violent white nationalist rally over the summer.

"Nothing in my career has brought me more pride than serving as the Police Chief for the City of Charlottesville," Thomas said in a statement announcing the retirement is effective immediately. "I will be forever grateful for having had the opportunity to protect and serve a community I love so dearly."

The statement said City Manager Maurice Jones will appoint an interim police chief within the next week and the city will begin searching for its new chief.

Earlier this month, former U.S. Attorney Tim Heaphy released findings from a monthslong investigation into law enforcement's response to the violent rally in August. The report criticized Thomas' "slow-footed response" and found that police failed on multiple fronts, leading to "deep distrust of government" in the local community. It also found a lack of preparation and coordination between state and city police and a passive response by officers to the chaos.

State police and Charlottesville police were unable to communicate by radio the day of the rally because they were on different channels, the report said, and commanders "instructed their officers not to intervene in all but the most serious physical confrontations."

More at link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlottes ... ist-rally/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 pm 

While looking for updates, stumbled upon this. :roll

Charlottesville Dedicates Street to Heather Heyer
By John Early | NBC29.com | Updated: Dec 20, 2017 05:04 PM

Mayor Speaking

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) - A Downtown Mall crossing is now officially named in honor of Heather Danielle Heyer, the woman who died after a car crashed into a crowd of protesters in August.

The victim’s mother, friends, and coworkers joined Charlottesville leaders at the dedication for Heather Heyer Way Wednesday, December 20. The honorary title is for the portion of 4th Street NE that connects Market and Water streets.

“It's where people remember Heather,” said Susan Bro, Heather’s mother.

More at link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/37108743/cha ... ther-heyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:36 pm 
ADMIN

Might be more fitting if it was a big ole wide multi-lane highway.

Better yet.... name a sidewalk after her.... she'd be alive (maybe) if she had kept her fat ass on the sidewalk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next