It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:15 am 
ADMIN

Apparently... the driver of the Maroon van is Lizete "Love" Short (Chandler) (Married to Johnny Ray Chandler, the registered owner)

Charlottesville: Why was van driver Lizete Short @intersection 5 mins before crash? Graphic Content

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

Daily mail video is one I have not seen before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1517533.html

It includes a clearer shot of Maroon Van Driver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm 
ADMIN

new HD Footage of Crash - Charlottesville VA

GREAT demonstration of how UNRELIABLE eyewitness are :roll

Especially in emotionally charged situations. They testify to "facts" that are simply not true. In effect they LIE.. though to be fair they seem to be mistaken (in part), rather than setting out to deceive intentionally. They weave their own biases into what they actually witness. Human PERCEPTION is NOT the same as a physical recording of events.
REB Z is one of the "witnesses" :roll
We know he has an agenda. He will even misreport over his own stream showing that he is lying. He is a low IQ Communist activist and propagandist. He should be in jail... but I dont mind leaving him free, so long as he is regularly pepper sprayed and has his face jammed into the pavement :cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:00 pm 
ADMIN

More clear images, but not the crash, more the scene before the event.

Rainbow Medic Camera Man.Behind.The.Seen - Charlottesville VA

Screenshot: Heather Heyer can be seen in the crowd (Also 5:33 - Marcus Martin standing by red car parked in front of pink building) Other known ppl as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 pm 
ADMIN

People KEEN to go on record to state THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK

Evoking previous terrorist car attacks overseas

But..... they have NO IDEA at this time who the driver is, let alone any "political" motivation.

I see a CLEAR DIFFERENCE... in so far as the o/seas car attacks were cars and vans leaving the street to attack pedestrians on sidewalks, and pedestrian mall areas. Here we have pedestrians INVADING (and blocking) the street and meandering where cars are legitimately traveling... pretty BIG DIFFERENCE IMO :cool

After each of the o'sea car attacks there were calls to provide more barriers to prevent cars diving from the street onto side walks. In London it was suggested that all the bridges should be lined with bollards separating the street from the sidewalk... to prevent cars from being able to get to where pedestrians are.
Charlottesville suggests the very opposite... with all these protards meandering there needs to be barriers to keep the meandering cattle on the sidewalk... so that CARS can travel safely :cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:21 pm 
ADMIN

Making a Murderer Charlottesville: Debunking the Myth of Heather Heyer

This vid proposes the Heather was NOT hit by the car? I am prepared to consider that as an option, but I am SURE that Heather had severe wound(s) to the back of her legs.... at the very least. Always a chance that Heather was injured by falling bodies and debris.... we'll see.

This vid contains a still shot of Heather Heyer at time of crash... that I had not spotted before.I will look for that .. later after watching this presentation :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm 
ADMIN

Looking at the original large photo.... I have DOUBTS that is Heather. I see a hair bun... but no pigtail?
You Decide :cool

Large image(click photo to enlarge)
https://imgur.com/9r5mNSo

Enlarged Detail

I read a comment at the YT vid..... and once it's pointed out, it's OBVIOUSLY not Heather... who does NOT have a shoulder bag with a strap across her back :doh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 pm 
ADMIN

AS YOU WERE.... The Vid poster has a CORRECTION!!

Quote:
WhiteBoner
Published on Sep 15, 2017
UPDATE & CORRECTION! Heather Heyer WAS apparently hit by the car. @BrockenJr at Gab.ai & Hunter Wallace of OccidentalDissent found her. The vid is apparently AFTER she rolled off hood.
https://imgur.com/a/ycWgY

Heather WAS hit by the car

The tart with hair bun is NOT HEATHER :95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:00 pm 
ADMIN

Here is the comprehensive article on Heather Heyer's Movements... referenced in the video...

Charlottesville: Reconstructing Heather Heyer’s Movements

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... movements/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 pm 
ADMIN

The video had some good stuff...

I'll post a comment

Quote:
Rumpoleful
Thanks WhiteBoner. You make some good points.

I am TRYING to come to grips with what detail is available on this event. Unfortunately, not only is there already an Alt-left/ Alt-daft false narrative, but one has to wade through comments by silly kids with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

My thoughts are turning to the pending TRIAL of Fields. He is already "up against it" with a false narrative already established by the media and the chattering Left. These false narratives do take hold (taint the jury pool) and PERSIST.. even after being "debunked" when real facts are presented at trial.

I think there is room for Fields defense to include the fact that his car was attacked. Mitigation at the least. The guy who swiped at the rear of the Challenger (bat-boy) should be a star witness (for defense or prosecution)... if not a defendant himself in the case.

I would appreciate HELP in identifying this guy

He shows up in MANY of the vids. First seen in the street ahead of the car, then stepping from sidewalk to attack the car. Later he is down looking at the victims that he may be (partially) responsible for. He barely glaces at prone Heather then turns away. He soon heads out of 4th Street.. and presumably flees the "Scene of his crime" onto Water street. I have screenshots of him from several vids.

One of the clearer images:
http://i.imgur.com/X7fFmPR.jpg?1

I am NOT touting for business, but I have a forum where we have been discussing various aspects of Charlottesville. I'll provide a link, rather that repost a ton of points here :)

Random Topics
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1874&start=140#p125037

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:45 pm 

That sure looks like Heather, she could have easily wrapped her braided ponytail in a bun with one pin. But she's got something over her shoulder and she isn't wearing glasses. SO, I'm glad you found evidence it isn't, before I spent a bunch of time trying to decide. ;)

Good info, Rumpole. I thought for a while Heather wasn't hit directly, but you changed my mind explaining some obvious facts. The only thing that bugs me ... is I thought she and Marcus Martin had walked past the bed of the truck before getting hit. But in those money shot pics you can tell she is in a location before reaching the front of the truck. Unless my perception is way off (it's possible).

Thanks for the new updates. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm 
ADMIN

MORE... from WhiteBoner
Published on Sep 17, 2017
A few points to be elaborated on in later video:
1. His car is attacked TWICE - driver's side rear, then passenger-side door
2. He appears to accelerate after car is first smashed
3. Slowing down footage makes it much easier to hear honking of a car horn. Car horn further debunks myth that he was "domestic terrorist" TRYING to hurt people.
4. The black truck - which was between Heather Heyer and the Dodge - seems visually blocked by the illegal gathering (they ignored State of Emergency, were jaywalking on open roads, and had no permit to protest)

Charlottesville: Car Crash - Motion Stabilized

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:39 pm 
ADMIN

Here's a good reference to what can happen to people from cars if they fall victim to a feral mob...

Making of a Murderer: Charlottesville

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 am 
ADMIN

I spotted the point at which they rolled Heather over onto her back.

Extended video from the Hill - Charlottesville VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbOSnVlBw0

Initially she was face-down.. with the bearded wonder attending to her head area. Two women and assorted others attending to her leg wound.. including the blonde woman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 am 
ADMIN

THANKS to WhiteBoner for the plug on Twitter :give

https://twitter.com/WhiteMosees/status/ ... 4891442176

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 am 

She speaks for many. Last quote says it all!

South Dakota lawmaker shares 'All Lives Splatter' meme
By Dana Ferguson | USA Today | Updated: September 19, 2017

RAPID CITY, S.D. — A Republican state lawmaker in South Dakota faced calls to apologize Tuesday after she shared an image on Facebook depicting protesters being hit by a vehicle under the caption, "All Lives Splatter."

Rep. Lynne DiSanto shared the image Sept. 7, less than one month after a driver plowed through counter protesters at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., killing a 32-year-old woman and injuring 19 others.

The Box Elder Republican deleted the post Tuesday after it was circulated by members of progressive groups, who called on the lawmaker to apologize.
[...]
The image she uploaded in a public Facebook post said, "All lives splatter. Nobody cares about your protests. Keep your ass out of the road."

More at link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 683589001/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 am 
ADMIN

Meme seems very GOOD to me...

But to be fair I'll do a Lefty Meme showing CONCERN for Heather...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 am 
ADMIN

This commenter on WhiteBoner YT makes sense in what he describes... but he is ANNOYINGLY unclear about where he is seeing/hearing his evidence.. and he gives no links or screenshots :wall

Quote:
Kinoch
She hit the car, you can hear it. Hits the front and causes the hood damage that is there before it hits the EMPKDOG licence plate car, she then hits the passenger windshield, those are the 2 sounds, she then slides off the passenger side and is propelled forward, I found her in 2 frames her shirt is coming up one of the frames. She was most certainly hit, you can hear it.

Quote:
Kinoch
If I had the time I would make it, I have stopepd bothering with this as I started getting on these posts from day 1, Heather is in the very 1st photo I saw that day, this poster finally circled her. I wish I had the time to make a vid about this but it's there if you just look it over and the 2 sounds are obvious something big gets hit by metal then some metal and a windshield, occam's razor, that her, freeze the TMV one on slow frame by frame and you will see her in 2 frames on the side of the car toward the passenger window, you see her black shirt come up, then you clearly see the wrinkle in the hood of the car sticking up BEFORE it hits the silver car. Again, logical reason of both sound and pictures - she hit the front and then hit the passenger side windshield. Ask yourself...wonder of all the thousands of vids of this event since the beginning no mention of that huge dent in the glass on the passnger side that looks like someone sat on that window too hard? its from her body. While it may all be a setup, something happened, someone was sacrificed like in any war

I am ASSUMING he is referring to TMZ (not TMV) and I think I have found what he is on about :roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo

Now that he has alerted me to it.. I do think I see Heather hit, spun around and hitting into the passenger side window.
I'll take a screenshot where I am in the vid.. and then look some more.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:08 am 
ADMIN

Kinoch commented and posted a Screenshot (finally :roll ) claiming it's HH falling off the Challenger.
It seems Kosher to me :)

I redid the screenshot.. to verify and show time stamp :cool

Kinoch also posted screenshot showing damage to Hood of Challenger, BRFORE is hit the white car. Indicating it had hit something BIG (Heather)

Link to larger image (click image to enlarge)
https://imgur.com/DvTEOrV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:14 am 
ADMIN

MY GUESS... given the new evidence.

Heather was struck by front corner of Challenger, then hit windscreen (causing the smashed in windscreen seen as car reverses). She then kinda rolled around to passenger door/window area. I think the wound to her rear thighs was likely a slash caused by the wing mirror. Maybe just the stump of the wing mirror mount... perhaps the photographer Nigro was telling the truth about the car (wing mirror) knocking a camera off it's long lens? Damaged the Challenger wing mirror at the same time.. leaving the mount? That was what cut the back of Heather's legs?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next