It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm 
ADMIN

Note in MANY of the videos... liberal "journalists" and photographers openly VIRTUE SIGNAL about stuff they will not show/document.

They just don't get it!!!

If they are TRUE to their adopted "profession" then their job is to record/document the FACTS... warts and all. It is NOT their job to decide what the public should and should not see/know about.

They openly admit to censoring what they record.. at the source as things are happening. Of course they certainly have even less trouble later censoring what they have recorded... showing only what supports their own bias and chosen narrative.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 pm 
ADMIN

Apparently the Biased guy (Kneegroin) who did the photo essay.. also had a livestream on the day of the crash. I have no idea if this vid will show anything new?

It looks to be the usual low quality picture, and his commentary will be biased, but here is the vid...

ETA
It cant be the guy who took the photos from behind. This video guy claims the car hit his camera????

ETA
Seems it is same guy. He is flat out LYING about his camera being damaged by the car going past.. big-noting that he was the first person to (nearly) be hit :roll
He took photos from the rear and then ran into an alleyway to avoid getting hit as the car reversed. I would say he damage his camera in that process. And...... he still had the camera body, even though he kept claiming he only had the lens and camera body was lost :roll Yeah right!! He did not bother looking for and picking up the camera body. He clearly not only retains the camera body.. but retrieved the photos off it. He also used it to take more photos (with a different lens) I am inclined to think that the only damage was to the large lens.. that he dropped while taking evasive action.

Kneegroin.Crash-Scene.View - Charlottesville VA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm 
ADMIN

A very boring video. The guy is meandering about after the event... having decided to NOT linger and show injured people. He wandered out onto Water street and so was not even showing the scene after the event.

He recaps a few times. Gives interviews to AP and National Geographic and others... and he is Giving them FALSE information... the details at least are simply wrong.. often assumptions about things he has no idea about... and his own biased opinions. He is testifying to what he imagines, rather than what he saw. Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable. This guy proves that point.

What strikes me is that he, and lots of other people, CONTINUE to meander in the street!!!

They have just seen a DRAMATIC demonstration as to why that is NOT a sensible or safe thing to do :doh

Not even the "excuse" of being part of a protest. No reason why all these people could not stay on the sidewalk!!!!

They will never learn!! I guess it could be a boon to the Gene pool?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 am 
ADMIN

I found bat-boy again in this video.

He came down 4th Street and looked over towards Heather and others of his victims, but did not get too close. He turned and headed away... back up 4th street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbOSnVlBw0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 am 

Thanks Rumpole for what you have found! ;)

I wish this drone footage was time-stamped. We know Maroon Van woman was parked at least 5 min before the crash, but WHEN did she actually arrive?

At the end of this aerial footage (01:55m) you can see Maroon Van driver arriving.

Crowds Assembling at Charlottesville's #unitetheright Rally - Aerial Footage (02:02min)

ETA: At 01:03 mark Heather walking with Martin in parking lot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:21 am 
ADMIN

There was discussion about that aerial shot.. and the Maroon van arriving.

I can't remember the exact answer.. but it was not long (a minute or so) before Ford Fischer came along.

Well done spotting Heather. She is (was) very "distinctive" looking :roll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 am 

Oh okay re the time she arrived.

I spotted Heather by reading the comments (learned from someone to do that). ;)

Otherwise they all looked liked armies of ants to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 am 
ADMIN

I cant remember if I posted a link to large version of the classic photo?......

Link to large version (click photo to zoom)
http://i.imgur.com/9r5mNSo.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:28 am 
ADMIN

I decided to try reading reddit :95

I am actually looking at a "thread" from a month ago that is attempting to summarize what was known at that time. It seems pretty good so far :)

Full investigation on Charlottesville attack. Evidence driver was attacked by armed crowd.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... le_attack/

I have got as far as an explanation of the photo of a Guy wearing a backpack, running across the road ahead of the Challenger. I'll post the image here and a link to large size image

Link to large image (click photo to zoom)
http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/defau ... k=lHusYVEm

Before initial strike on video initial striker (bat boy) pointed by red arrow:

I have seen the image many times without quite understanding where it fits in to events. It is CLEAR NOW!!!

Quote:
NOTE - What confused many people... and continues to confuse many

The damage seen on the bumper was LABELED as damage caused by Bat-boy.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

But the photo and the WRONG notation is still widely broadcast around the interwebs!! :wall

That damage was there BEFORE Bat-Boy did his thing. It could be very old damage, or damage done that day but prior to Bat Boy!!

This is zoom lens type shot.. taken when Challenger is back up 4th street.. Just before Gilmore's video starts... Gilmore's video showing the next bit of Challenger's progress down 4th Street.... as it traveling last bit, past bat-boy and into the crowd.
In the Gilmore footage as the camera is lifted you catch a glimpse of Challenger brake lights on, the same event as seen in the still photo, in fact as the camera raises further to show the view down 4th street, and the Challenger moving down, you see the same dude with back pack shown in the still photo, completing his "narrow escape" to the sidewalk... Bat boy is seen beyond him.

Gilmore footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orKYk_Q28E

IN FACT... this still image SHOWS BAT BOY in the street, in front of the challenger... before he walked to sidewalk and then attacked the Challenger as it passed him. YET MORE EVIDENCE that the Challenger was traveling SLOWLY.. at least up until Bat boy attacked :roll

From the Reddit article
Quote:
Now. These events from the point in which he crossed the intersection and struck the first pedestrian occurred in a total of six seconds. While we have the luxury of multiple days to judge the decisions made here this young man had a very short window of time. From realizing he was unable to turn away from the crowd to his vehicle being approached by the first armed individual.

Notice he does not target anyone on the sidewalk and he does not target anyone before the first strike of the bat and after he gets clear of the crowd. Note he even slightly swerves to the right to avoid the first individual approaching the vehicle with the weapon.

There are no reports that the individual attempted to flee the police or even resist arrest. These do not seem to be the actions of a malicious terrorist or someone attempting to maximize death and damage.

These seem like the actions of someone unfamiliar with the area and a panicked flee from a large group of individuals with multiple of them being armed.

This is not all the evidence gathered in the past 24 hours. Just the results of what we've done on a small and isolated image board away from people who tend to derail conversations.

We are now attempting to get this investigation out to the general public though we fully expect to be brigaded and shilled into oblivion. If you see or read this please share or spread the information.

NOTE
I have my best forensic research operatives working to Identify "Bat Boy" :cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:53 am 

WOW, this is a huge photo. I agree with you that the car was going slowly, not going 50mph (or more) as mentioned in videos.

Today, I found the name of the guy who took these high resolution (rear) photos. I went to his Twitter account and he made a statement that he is no longer going to post on social media, that he has moved to Rockford, NC to work for a beer brewery but he is still working for Getty Images.

I can't find his name now. My history on Win10 is useless. But his last tweet was shortly after August 12.

ETA:
I found him. Ryan M. Kelly@RyanMKellyPhoto on Twitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 pm 
ADMIN

Lying Liberal "Photo Journalist" who did the Photo Essay above... Michael Nigro

He still has his friggin camera... obviously. He has a setup with proper camera and cell-phone cam mounted on top.. for streaming CRAP low res images.
IF (big if) the car knocked a camera that the big lens was attached to... then it was NOT his only camera.

Link to larger image (click photo to zoom)
https://i.imgur.com/DpnRWbY.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

And another image of Michael Nigro.

Remember he managed to take SEVERAL PHOTOS (of bat boy) from that position.. with a CAMERA :roll

I doubt the car hit him or his camera. My guess is that Nigro "shat himself" as the car surprised him going past as he was unaware with his back to it.
Once again the LESSON should be... "Get out of the fucking street". This dope was in the street with his back to where cars would NORMALLY travel. This dope DESERVED to be run over :cool

NOTE:
NO CAMERA BODY (or broken bits) apparent on the street :roll

Link to large image (click photo to zoom)
https://i.imgur.com/j7A7v36.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm 
ADMIN

Hunting Bat Boy Down Image

I did a post at Psy Borgison's YT Comments on the Photo Essay Vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EejMHv6dA84

Quote:
Rumpoleful
Thanks Psy.
Great to have the various vids and photos as reference. Needless to say Nigro is biased/lying POS, but his photos are never-the-less useful reference. Even his video, though it's frustrating that all these "citizen journalists" stream such crap low-res images.
My thoughts are turning to the pending TRIAL of Fields. I think there is room for his defense to include the fact that his car was attacked. Mitigation at the least. The guy who swiped at the rear of the Challenger (bat-boy) should be a star witness (for defense or prosecution)... if not a defendant himself in the case.

I would appreciate HELP in identifying this guy

He shows up in MANY of the vids. First seen in the street ahead of the car, then stepping from sidewalk to attack the car. Later he is down looking at the victims that he may be (partially) responsible for. He barely glaces at prone Heather then turns away. He soon heads out of 4th Street.. and presumable flees the "Scene of his crime" onto Water street. I have screenshots of him from several vids.

One of the clearer images:
http://i.imgur.com/X7fFmPR.jpg?1

I am NOT touting for business, but I have a forum where we have been discussing various aspects of Charlottesville. I'll provide a link, rather that repost a ton of points here :)

Random Topics
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1874&start=140#p125037

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:46 am 
ADMIN

More large images...

Link to large image (click to zoom)
https://media.guim.co.uk/e357d41da7edff ... 5/3777.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:20 am 
ADMIN

More Heather Heyer...

Large Image (click photo to zoom)
http://static.elmundo.sv/wp-content/upl ... sville.png

http://img.thedailybeast.com/image/uplo ... bamyra.jpg

http://content.wtsp.com/photo/2017/08/1 ... ver1.0.jpg
(At max zoom you can clearly see edge of a wound to the back of Heather's thigh)

Found a photo preview site (Michael Nigro)
http://www.pacificpressagency.com/galle ... ottesville

THIS looks like a RARE photo of Heather facing down... showing damaged jeans and THE WOUND

The image is by Michael Nigro... Ya know that LIAR who said he never took but the one pic of Heather.. this makes it at least 3 pics of Heather by him :roll

Heather on her back

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:15 am 
ADMIN

Checking to see if videos show Heather facing down.. and I think they do.. very early on..

For instance....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... EpDiM0M610

I think this shows torn rear of jeans, and a wound.. (this dope blurs the image a little later) :wall

I think that is what we are seeing in this vid as well. Heather was turned to her side.. almost face down with torn jeans across her ass.. and wounds to the back of both thighs. The wound shown in Nigro's photo to her left rear thigh. There is also attention to her right rear thigh, but it is covered in all the shots I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 pm 

Great photos, Rumpole. I do remember seeing a video where Heather is being rolled over on her back.

I've watched four hours of videos this morning, read on websites/twitter/blogs.

Found these GoFundMe accts. Heather's is closed.

$224,640 raised - Heather Heyer

$173,666 raised - young black girl on stretcher crying

$154,088 raised - Natalie Romero, on sidewalk with blood all over face

$43,406 raised - young, thin girl with tats & a solid gray left arm (I think she is smash girl)

Also Ellen Degeneres gave Marcus Martin & fiancée $25,000, for their upcoming wedding, when they were on her show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks for the financial news, Molly

In such cases I comfort myself with the knowledge that it's all voluntary donations... I'd be upset if it was government funds.. as in the ridiculous pay-outs that we have seen in some cases.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:20 pm 
ADMIN

Just thinking..... Empathy

In analyzing/thinking about what actually happened in this case, and Field's role in particular, I think it would be beneficial if people googled the meaning of EMPATHY. Try and apply some themselves in thinking about the happenings at the time of the crash in Charlottesville.

Think yourself into how Fields may have been thinking on the day.

If you are around 20 years old... good... a step twoards being able to have empathy. If not.. think back to when you were 20 years old. I am 65, but I can still do that :cool

On the day of the event......The Alt-daft mob had apparently outnumbered and menaced smaller groups of Right demonstrators. They had harangued, and even assaulted, some as they returned to their cars after the planned (permitted) gathering and speeches were broken up.

My GUESS is that Fields was cruising around in his car looking for a new gathering of "his team". I don't think he wanted to find himself alone in the middle of hundreds of the Alt-left/Alt-daft. The one-way Street system meant that Fields ONLY route South from Market Street was via 4th Street (one way).

Imagine... driving down a narrow ONE WAY city street.. in your own car.. likely a prized possession... a large part of the few worldly possessions you have amassed in life. You would NOT take kindly to people kicking/ bashing your car with posts etc.

Anyway.. a ONE WAY narrow street... you drive (slowly) down one block, across the paved pedestrian "mall" of Main Street, and enter the top of the last block of 4th Street before reaching Water Street, and only then see at the far end of 4th Street, the crowd just starting to walk up, they and two cars blocking your ONLY way to continue traveling. The street is too narrow to do a U turn, and besides it is ONE WAY and so driving back the way you just came is not an option. Reversing all the way back across Main Street, and then an entire block is an option... at a pinch.. but few people would launch into that. (Note: that was what Field eventually had to do to escape, but It's still NOT an obvious option initially). The evidence suggests (see Sonofnewo vid on Challenger arrival time) that Fields waited over a minute after entering the last block of 4h Street. He may have been fully stopped or perhaps rolling forward at less than a snail's pace.. who knows.
He may have been waiting initially for the (small) crowd to pass by, but the crowd just grew and grew and filled the lower end of the street, and more kept coming. IMO... he eventually decided his only option was to proceed through the crowd... slowly with caution.. and started to do that (no doubt with fear and trepidation)... but as he drove down the street he was harangued. He had people step out in front of his car and had to BRAKE to avoid hitting them. After that there were other menacing gestures towards his car and he became fearful for his own safety (at the very least fearful of damage to his car). And then bat boy actually attacked his car viciously at the same time as a now apparently huge angry mob advanced towards him. I think Fields (20 years old) PANICKED and decided to up his speed... (continuing down the ONE WAY street being his ONLY option to get anywhere, especially away from the mob).....assuming the people in the mob would jump out of the way (as they have been seen to do in video of similar events). I am not sure (I doubt) Fields even knew there were 2 cars that would ultimately be an un-shifting road-block. He thought to travel the short distance remaining, through the crowd which would be forced to part and let him through.

The rest... as they say... is history.

Next witness... Calling "bat boy"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:13 am 
ADMIN

Charlottesville car attack: James Fields arrest footage

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.0200996 ... 312!8i6656

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next