It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:02 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly.. all as clear as mud now :)

I don't think you should conclude that Heather wasn't with the chanting BLM mob... she may well have been there.. but not seen later in Gopro vid.. for a million reasons... eg as you mentioned... behind a banner perhaps.

She MUST have been in the general vicinity of Teal Top Lady.... they were both at the bottom of 4th street at about the same time.. to be hit by same car.

PS
I have viewed GoPro vid about a million times... I can't spot Heather either. If she is on far side of the street she could easily get past without showing on Gopro vid.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:41 pm 
ADMIN

Not sure if these vids show anything new?

Car Plows Through Protesters 3 - Charlottesville, VA 8/12/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcKpsM1 ... e=youtu.be

First video with different view here: https://youtu.be/9Do7Q603qec (This is Z's Vid)
Second video with different view here: https://youtu.be/H_FFc4jj5JU (This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on violent or graphic content)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:31 am 
ADMIN

Charlottesville: what the mainstream media isn't telling you
BRIDGES.TV
Published on Aug 16, 2017

The events within Charlottesville: what the mainstream media isn't telling you... Avialae S. Horton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:34 am 

I'm not a fan of reading Politico, but I've seen this topic in other articles and this is a good one, although long. The last paragraph is very true. The City Council had a 3-hr closed meeting last week. Now I've read documents were leaked only revealed in the meeting. Charlottesville - from Mayor, police, city manager - is a big mess right now. :roll

Virginia received DHS warning before Charlottesville rally
By Josh Meyer | Politico.com | August 29, 2017

The Department of Homeland Security issued a confidential warning to law enforcement authorities three days before the deadly Aug. 12 Charlottesville protest rally, saying that an escalating series of clashes had created a powder keg that would likely make the event “among the most violent to date” between white supremacists and anarchists.

The “law enforcement sensitive” assessment, obtained by POLITICO and reported for the first time, raises questions about whether Charlottesville city and Virginia state authorities dropped the ball before, and during, a public event that was widely expected to draw huge crowds of armed, emotional and antagonistic participants from around the country.

The Aug. 9 report by the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis was done in coordination with local, state and federal authorities at the Virginia Fusion Center. It stated that white supremacists and anti-fascist “antifa” extremists had clashed twice before in Charlottesville, at a white nationalist rally on May 13 and a Ku Klux Klan gathering July 7. At each event, “anarchist extremists” attacked protesters who had been issued permits, leading to fights, injuries, arrests and at least two felony charges of assault and battery.
[...]
Last week, the Charlottesville City Council demanded that Jones provide an explanation for the “apparent unwillingness of officers to directly intervene during overt assaults captured in many videos,” according to The Washington Post.

More at link: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/2 ... ity-242140

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 am 

This photo speaks volumes about the shape the city is in. The City of Charlottesville can not control protesters at a friggin' City Council meeting.
Written under photo: "Two protesters are standing on the City Council desk holding a sign .... AFTER shutting down CC meeting on Monday night." :94

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:01 am 

I'd ask for my money back.
I know cities hire consulting firms for different areas, but it's a shame the city does not have qualified staff to figure all this out! :roll

City billed $35K for advice, communications support ahead of Unite the Right, records show
By Chris Suarez | Daily Progress | August 30, 2017

After agreeing earlier this month to pay nearly $35,000 for legal advice and assistance with communications for the Unite the Right rally on Aug. 12, the city of Charlottesville soon will pay up to $100,000 more for an independent investigation into how the city prepared for and handled the rally.

On Wednesday, Charlottesville officials released documents detailing agreements between the city and three firms it retained to help with communications, legal advice and the review of the city’s operations before and after the events earlier this month.

More at link: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 3bd00.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:46 am 

I'm guessing these two gals were in the silver car. Their story :roll how could they stop to let people by with a big honkin' van in front of them? Now to find THAT driver.

$3M lawsuit filed against Kessler, Fields and others after fatal crash
By Lauren Berg | The Daily Progress | August 15, 2017

Two sisters involved in the car attack that killed Heather Heyer on Saturday filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Unite the Right organizer Jason Kessler, James Alex Fields Jr., Richard Spencer and 30 other groups and individuals.

Tadrint and Micah Washington, the plaintiffs who were in a car that was hit during the attack Saturday, are seeking $3 million in damages.

The sisters — who said they did not take part in any protesting that day — were on their way home when they found themselves being detoured down 4th Street SE. They stopped at the intersection of 4th Street SE and East Water Street to let a large group of protesters cross the street, according to the lawsuit.

More at link: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 102c9.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:17 pm 

And to break the monotony of watching all these videos, here's a shorty with something new.

Charlottesville FAKE The real target. (0:53sec)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 pm 
ADMIN

Tin-foil hat conspiracy nuts are starting to get on my tits :cool

It is INSANE to imagine that this event was "stage managed"... filmed over 2 days :roll

I don't doubt that there could have been an intention to put the two groups together... and keep the cops away...to incite violence and blame it on "Alt-Right" (Trump and Trump supporters), but filming a staged crash with actors, directors, fake blood etc... is ridiculous. I do appreciate the clips posted by the nutters.. and even their pointing out of important little snippets.... but their overall analysis is just plain silly :cool

"The real Target" is key evidence.. kudos to the YT guy who spotted that :)
One of the sheer horrors of the event that I had not spotted :cool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 am 

I don't think it was a hoax or staged either. There were some VERY interesting details that were confusing at first, but most are self-explained after watching the videos and learning a bit. I have to say, the guy on the truck hood still puzzles me though.

I won't watch any more of SonofNewo after today. His ongoing nitpicking about Ford being with two other streamers (one he knew), standing in the shade for a three minute break (saying he would have gone into a restaurant to rest) is getting on my ..... nerves. That's just grabbing at petty shit. Maybe SonofNewo should stream a race-riot once, and he will understand you rest when you can and you go with the flow for the rest of the day or you will miss something. :roll

Someone was standing at the right place at the right time to get the infamous, close-up photo of people getting hit ... the one that is HD, showing dust, specks of rocks and facial expressions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:52 am 
ADMIN

Why puzzled Molly?

He was hit... went over the charger.. landed behind charger, right by the front of black tuck.. lost a shoe after he landed, (shoe must have been on ground... picked up by FRONT bumper as Charger reversed over it).........got off the ground in a flash and sat on hood (safe out of the way)... he was there only a second.. he jumped off as charger reversed back. He did have a bad leg (maybe broken) and was on the ground receiving attention (with one shoe missing) in a lot of after game footage. Maybe trying to stand and put weight on his bad leg at times.

If anybody wants to be a streamer kid... ya gotta whine and bitch like a little girl a lot... disrespect the cops a lot.. and have tolerance for a face-full of "Bear Strength" Pepper spray... well that's how Z does it :cool

I look forward the SonofNewo doing more analysis.. even if I disagree with his conclusions I am prepared to follow his logic and the evidence he highlights. Also he and others may come up with new video, though I think we have seen more than enough.

With an eye on the pending Trial of Fields, I would like to see exactly how Heather was hit

I just wish SonofNewo would cut the crap, get off his ass, and do some more analysis. The Ford crap is STILL simmering away.. even by him, but especially from the Tin-foil hat commentators :wall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 am 

Yeah, your scenario is plausible but I want to see a video from start to finish with no breaks showing me. I'm visual and want to see it in action. lol But now less puzzled, thanks for 'splaining. ;)

Your description of Z is spot on but don't know about ALL of them. Tim Pool seems to be the most professional. He's been scrapping with Z for a while now, so that's a plus. I don't think Antifa likes Pool and I believe streaming is how he makes his living. Haven't watched him in a while but still see his name pop up from time to time.

I'm halfway expecting for Fields' attorney to motion for a "speedy trial" but I don't know the VA law, if that statute applies to a person charged with murder. :roll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 am 
ADMIN

It's Virginia... a speedy trial followed by a Lynchin' then the bar open.

I kinda hope he gets convicted of some lesser charge.... then we can have more riots and stuff :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:18 am 
ADMIN

A Daft "conspiracy" video... but could the pic use at the start show Heather just before the crash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULB3XdIfDvk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 pm 

Yes, it looks like her to me.
I watched more videos this morning. VEGANWarrior is my go-to and favorite. :roll
Seems like Heather is flat on the ground right of the car before the Charger ever reverses and backs out.

In an interview with Inside Edition, red underwear guy's girlfriend says Heather was right next to her. I haven't found girlfriend in any videos but many are so blurry it's hard to tell who is who.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:50 pm 
ADMIN

I am struggling a bit with same footage used by others and so different named YT clips actually show footage seen before, some bettter technical quality in the way they are taken up.

I'll post THIS vid (again) for reference:
THIS is footage seen before (many times) but it is the clearest shot of the car, seen from behind hitting protards. I can't see the precise moment when Heather is hit, but she can be seen on the ground as the car comes to a rest and pauses before reversing back out.
Notes:
Heather's top is already pushed up exposing her belly
Protards ignore an injured body, and jump over and around her to attack the car.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 pm 
ADMIN

Adams.Family.Circus.Unicorn.Riot.RebelZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 pm 
ADMIN

This YT clip looks like it contains the bit emedded in the (biased) article about Heather Heyer

6 Minutes to go{{HH & MM}}Charlottesville VA(P2)(Shoes Off)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 pm 
ADMIN

I have seen mention in passing that the ICONIC shot of Car crash includes "Heather's Leg"

I am open to discussion as to whether that is correct?

It could be the "Teal Top Lady" (Not Heather) ?

I kinda think the leg looks too skinny to support the bulk of Heather (or even Teal Top lady)?

Telephoto photos are VERY deceptive, but I would guess that Heather was more off to the right, as we look from this angle. Hit by the car and knocked to the right out of the path of the car when it reversed back. I also would guess that Heather was hit before the tumbling dude.. and already on the ground when he went over the car.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 pm 
ADMIN

Here's Heather!! SECONDS before she was hit!!

Woman livestreams moment fiance saves her from speeding car

Screenshot
If only... she had hauled her fat ass onto the sidewalk :doh

Heather was (almost) past the back of the Black Truck when she was hit, and so must have been carried some distance back down the street by the challenger, to wind up well in front of the Black truck lying on the street.

It seems Heater "died of a heart attack" but it is also reported that she had a leg injury. IMHO I think she was hit by the car and carried back, to be seen on the ground beside the Challenger.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next