It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:15 pm 

Violent Antifa thugs are only equipped to bully and trounce people who are not willing to fight back. They have no idea what to do when Americans fight back. The chick who got pinched was the aggressor, she posted that she was going to Berkeley to get a hundred Nazi scalps. These people are so ignorant they do not even realize that they are the ones acting like Nazis.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:38 pm 
ADMIN

Kid photobombs ‘fake news’ CNN reporter at White House Easter Egg Roll.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 am 

Good grief. I think Trump cheerleaders who refuse to criticize him are flat out nuts. Bill Mitchell is a top nutcase. Ignorant, dull, incurious and happy to be puppet. I mean come on just because a person likes Trump ( and I do) doesn't mean one should bury their rational brain under cow dung.

I honestly do not understand blank minded people, it's as if they have no free will.

Sorry but Mitchell has always been odd, like he is in on a secret (even though he isn't) strange strange man. Maybe he is just a troll ? I don't know he has always given me the willies.

https://twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/ ... 6368722944

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 am 
ADMIN

I agree about bill Mitchell, Carm.

I agreed with his support of Trump in Primary and election.. especially his criticism of Fake Polls, but even then I found him creepy.

His BLIND allegiance to Trump no matter what, is no different from the Blind allegiance to Obama or Hillary. And sadly there are a lot of Trump deranged people.

Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Moleneux have a much better (rational) approach which includes critisism of Trump

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:48 pm 

I agree Rumpole. Mitchell even during the election was creepy. I feel like he is mentally about 10 years old. "I believe in the Easter bunny because he leaves me a basket every year!!!" :roll He is just dopey. He and I talked briefly and then he disappeared, it was odd. He is odd. I can't put my finger on it, but it is more than his goose stepping to whatever drum Trump beats it's like Mitchell is an empty space inside himself and couldn't come up with an original idea to save his own life.

When Mitchell said he "Knows it is right because Trump says so" I thought of that dope who interviewed Cernovich and when Cernovich asked him how he knew that Hillary had pneumonia and not a more serious illness like Parkinson the interviewer said "Because Hillary told me so." Mitchell seems no more interested in the truth than your average Hillary Stepford supporter.

Oh and never forget that he pretended to work for the NC Trump campaign but everyone contacted there said they never heard of him, so Mitchell then said "Oh work. like getting paid ? No I was a volunteer but now I am on my own because I want to express myself and if you are a volunteer you don't have freewill." What a crock of BS, Mitchell is one the most uninspired people out there, he is void of original content and like a myna bird only repeats talking points that he thinks Trump would like him to parrot. A trained poodle.

Honestly I think the guy has mental health issues.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 pm 

The "Kid Photobombs 'fake news' CNN Reporter" video above is hilarious!

Mark Dice found this photograph and says:

Looks like it's Kellyanne Conway's son! hahaha!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:55 pm 

I love that it was Kellyanne's son trolling the pokes at CNN.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:12 pm 

THE SWOG DOCTRINE:

"When you're a single 57-year-old man, you start talking about the President like he's your wife.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm 

If I had bet on this I would have lost. I really thought it was all talk. :doh
Decision made this morning.

Bill O'Reilly Fired

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:35 pm 
ADMIN

Tucker is OKish... but has already worn thin.

Hannity too.. gets tedious.

I would NOT have expected Bill to go at all?
I have looked and see "the allegations", but personally I was TOTALLY unaware of them and judge the channel by what I see on air. I would have fired many of the presenter dorks before Bill.

Shep should have been first to go.. Martha Mcullum not long after.. and the 5 is just ridiculous.

Fox news was crap before.. looks even worse now! :wall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:35 pm 

That liberal moron Shep should never have been hired honestly I think he was the inspiration for Forrest Gump :98 .

I personally absolutely love Tucker. My friend looks and sounds just like him down to the laugh. He suffers fools in the same way Tucker does. Incredulously and with undisguised scorn.

I agree about Sean I can't watch him for very long without wanting him to shut up.

Here are my thoughts on Bill which I just posted over on Stellas.

To be fair I don’t remember watching Bill before this election cycle but he isn’t really my cup of tea.

I have no evidence as to whether the sexual harassment allegations are founded or not.

I lean toward some of them having some credibility for two reasons 1) settling always encourage more people to come forward, if you are innocent unless there are extenuating circumstances it is never wise to settle, I can not believe that Bill had less than stellar counsel when he made the decisions to settle multiple times. 2) I personally find Bill boorish, arrogant and the person who always thinks that he is the most knowledgable and smartest chap in the room, people with this type of personality find it incomprehensible that anyone would not only enjoy their advances but accept them as a gift from someone who is obviously so special.

Bill's constant promoting of his books also annoyed me but that is just a personal quirk of mine.

Anyhow I find it hard to believe that anyone doesn’t see him as smug (but maybe that is arrogant on my part :83 ), I remember Bill saying some pretty ugly things about Trump and being condescending to candidate Trump in interviews. When Bill would talk about Trump with other talking heads after he interviewed Trump and the heads would question Bill as to “Why didn’t you say this or that to Trump?” Bill always said things equivalent to “Aw gee shucks ya’ know, I don’t want to tell Trump how to run his campaign even though if Trump would listen to me he would have a better shot at becoming president.”

Blah..... as I said not my cuppa tea.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 am 

I guess I am the black sheep of the RT family, the red-headed stepchild. ;)

I always liked Shep up until the 2015 election coverage started. I think he became more progressive after he "came out". If I watch him, it's for entertainment -- or to fact check what Rumpole says about him. :84

I've always liked O'Reilly. I remember him as a reporter in Dallas in the 70's after I moved here. I do see what people dislike about him but I can stomach it and see the good in him. I appreciated that he made his guests state facts and called them out, except for Newt Gingrich or Carl Rove ... he always let them slide in their opinions.

Of all the JFK books I have read, and I've read most, his is the most accurate. Chris has read all his books, but is not a big fan of FoxNews. He says O'Reilly's ghost writer is good. :) I could be wrong but I think a lot of the money for his books went to charity.

I know he has settled a lot of lawsuits with women. He's made some bad choices and hasn't had the best family life.

The only FoxNews person I was glad to see go, other than Alan Colmes, was Gretchen Carlson. I quit watching Fox & Friends in the morning because of her and never watched her hour show. I thought she was the worst, ever.

I like Tucker and can tolerate Hannity, and with no TV yet I miss a lot of FoxNews. But I wanted to have a voice here.

:D

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 am 

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young Could Reunite — Because They Hate Trump More Than Each Other
By Steve Baltin | Varity.com | April 20, 2017

Musician Graham Nash has been very vocal in the last two years about his anger with bandmate David Crosby over a series of personal clashes, so much so that fans of 1960s supergroup Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young had all but given up hope of a reunion. However, Nash now says that an even greater disdain for President Donald Trump and the current administration could change that.

“Here’s how I feel about it: I believe that the issues that are keeping us apart pale in comparison to the good that we can do if we get out there and start talking about what’s happening,” Nash says of a possible CSNY reunion. “So I’d be totally up for it even though I’m not talking to David and neither is Neil. But I think that we’re smart people in the end and I think we realize the good that we can do.”

Indeed, the group known for such politically provocative songs as “Ohio” (a response to the 1970 shootings of students protesting the Vietnam War at Kent State University) and, more recently, “Almost Gone (The Ballad of Bradley Manning)” (addressing U.S. soldier Chelsea Manning’s trial for espionage in 2013), have long been a powerful voice for change in popular culture.

Nash had previously ruled out any reunion, making his feud with his longtime bandmate very public. In a 2016 interview with Dutch magazine Lust For Life, Nash said Crosby “has been just f—ing awful,” adding, “I’ve been there and saved his f—ing ass for 45 years, and he treated me like shit. … David has ripped the heart out of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.”

More at link: http://variety.com/2017/music/news/cros ... 202391326/

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 am 

Did you see that idiot Bruce Springsteen wrote a song about how Trump won't make America great he'll just make it hate :Gslap ? I feel embarrassed for these morons they are so proud of their stupidity they want the world to know just how ignorant they are. Someone asked me if I'm going to take Bruce's songs off of my phone I said "Why would I do that everyone has a right to be stupid. Not to mention Bruce has always been an anti-American piece of shit, have you every listened to Born in the USA it is an Anti-American song."

:98

Post subject: m
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm 

No, I did not hear about his anti-Trump song. :roll

Last edited by Molly on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 pm 
ADMIN

"March for science" :lol

These morons are the antithesis of science, logic and rational thought.

It's wonder they are prepared to MARCH... being "flat-earthers" they should be afraid of falling off the edge of the planet :cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 pm 

"March for Science" somehow I missed having any knowledge of this event :roll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:30 pm 
ADMIN

It's INTERNATIONAL hysteria....

March for Science puts Earth Day focus on global opposition to Trump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:22 pm 

"March for Hysteria" I like that, I think it is very fitting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 pm 

I haven't been paying much attention to the news for the past couple of days.

Senators board buses at Capitol Hill to go to the White House for a briefing on North Korea.

I don't remember this ever happening before... the urgency of transporting congress to WH. President Trump must have said "now".

And Lord help us all, earlier I saw a clip of McCain speaking in the Senate, warning N. Korea not to underestimate Trump. :eek McCain needs to stay out of this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 112  Next