It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 pm 

I agree with you Molly :17

Milo said his book was more intellectual than provocative, he said people who viewed him as one-dimensional would be surprised.

the art of "giving good head" which set him up for later life

To me this is the most dangerous and damaged thing that Milo said. With those words he encourages the delusions that some pedophiles have that their victim enjoys the abuse and two as a young hip icon Milo makes young teens who are being abused question whether or not they really do have anything to complain about. It goes to the very deep psychological damage that Milo suffered and that he himself has not dealt in a healthy way with it. Milo talks about his "healthy" relationship from age 17 to 27 (?) with a man who was 12 years his senior yet he also talks about those years being field by alcohol and promiscuous sex and that he now realizes it was his way of fending off the memories or damages of the abuse ....... so in other words it seems that Milo has nothing positive to say about that "healthy" relationship that began when he was 17.

Hopefully Milo uses this time to heal and for introspection.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 pm 
ADMIN

GREAT.. Trump not going to the daft #FakeNews dinner...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 pm 

I was so pleased to see President Trump told the MSM to go have their party without him :Gslap

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 pm 
ADMIN

Just for reference.. this is the elitist smarm-fest that Trump is turning down...

President Obama COMPLETE REMARKS at 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN)

OBAMA: "Next year someone else will be standing in this spot.. and it's anyone's guess who she will be."

WRONG x 2 :lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:04 pm 

Do you know when he says it? I can't stand him but I would love to hear him say it :lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:10 pm 

Something else Obama said doing his last CD

But the prospect of leaving the White House is a mixed bag. You might have heard that someone jumped the White House fence last week, but I have to give Secret Service credit — they found Michelle, brought her back, she’s safe back at home now. It’s only nine more months, baby. Settle down.

What an ungrateful duo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:12 pm 
ADMIN

Carmelita wrote:
Do you know when he says it? I can't stand him but I would love to hear him say it :lol

3:00 min in.. :cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:31 pm 
ADMIN

I was looking for the bit where Obama mocked Trump.. that was 2011 :doh

President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 pm 
ADMIN

It's official: Pentagon now calling terror group 'ISIS'
By Lucas Tomlinson Published February 24, 2017

Not Daesh. Not ISIL. Not IS.

The Pentagon has officially declared the name of the terror group the United States and its allies have been fighting for years is, in fact, ISIS.

...more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... -isis.html

WINNING!!!
:lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 am 

ISIS I wonder if we will name the birth mother and father Obama and Clinton.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:57 am 
ADMIN

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am 
ADMIN

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:09 pm 

Looks like their spell turned Hillary into a toad!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:35 pm 
ADMIN

Inside Trump's Secret Dinner: A Side of the President You Don't Ever See
By Benny Johnson

Nigel Farage says:
    “Well it’s really quite wonderful. But as I’ve gotten to know Donald, it really just does not surprise me. You know what amazes me about your President? He is a regular bloke. Truly. Just a normal chap. Upstairs at dinner, he spoke to the table like any regular guy out to dine with friends and family. There is no pretension at all.”

Discretely, Trump can be seen handing cash to one of the latino busboys for his table. The president handed the young man a $100 bill.

Photo report
http://ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-dit ... -watching/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 am 

Sweet tip.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:52 am 
ADMIN

The Oscars - Fuck Up
(Couldn't have happened to a more deserving pack of bastards)

Best Picture...

It could have been La La Land or it could have been Moonlighting....

At this stage.... what difference does it make? :lol

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 pm 

That is all I heard about also. I laughed about it all morning. I don't watch and won't watch as 98% of them are disgusting pigs. That they screwed up the best picture is simply delicious :63 .

:Gslap :Gslap :Gslap

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:31 pm 
ADMIN

Today I happened to catch some of a "Press Conference" by Dem representative, Adam Schiff

Or maybe it was an episode of "The Twilight Zone"..

The (FakeNews) press were complicit in this nonsense.. nobody pushed back on the clear and present CRAP that Schiffer was spouting.

Apparently FBI are investigating Flynn and Russians etc nonsense.. have found nothing, but are still doing some investigating :roll

But Sciff and his "Committee" want to investigate it themselves.. as well (investigate the investigation)... even though it will be a repeat of FBI and could even interfere with the FBI investigation :wall

Schiff is basically saying "Ya Gotta have committee investigations" even though the news stories pretty much confirmed to be "FakeNews" and the FBI already investigating.(and finding nothing)

Schiff, like so many, is STUCK ON STUPID. Stating as fact that RUSSIA interfered with the US election. Stating as FACT that Russia released Podesta and DNC stuff in a bid to help Trump. This is of course nonsense. Unproven at best, and likely NOT TRUE. Even if (big if) Russia had a hand in obtaining DNC and Podesta stuff.. it was NEVER a "Hack".. it was a LEAK of true factual info. Russia did not make the DNC rig their own primary, nor did Russia make Podesta et al reveal themselves as devious and corrupt.
Furthermore Flynn was "doing his job" in talking to Russians.. even if he indicated the next Administration being a bit more sane than was evident in the death-throws of the corrupt Obama administration.

There is NOTHING for Schiff's committee to investigate, as evidenced by the Senate NOT joining with the House on this bit of daft.

The very foundation of Schiff's premise is the daft notion that "Russia hacked the election".. and furthermore that Trump people were in cahoots with Russia (Putin personally) in perpetrating this (imaginary) attack on USA.

#DrainTheSwamp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 pm 

Great points, Rumpole. Thanks for replying what is going on. I had no idea about this investigation.

Shep Smith was trending on Twitter up until about 30 minutes ago. People want him fired, go to CNN, moved to a different time slot, except for a few -- who I bet have claimed in the past that they don't watch FOX -- think he is the best at Fox News. :roll

Now, #TheFive is trending. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... The Schiff presser was interrupted by Shep popping up.. in the few seconds it took me to reach for the remote to switch TV off.... he talked CRAP in his first sentence about Trump people talking to Russia while the Russians were interfering in the election....

I dont have much regard for Fox... but they are slightly better than Shep Smith.. he should be sacked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 112  Next