It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am 
ADMIN

Welcome to the Cold War: Russia Expels US Diplomats, Seizes US Properties
Styxhexenhammer666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 am 
ADMIN

BEWARE Fake News... even outside the Legacy networks! :cool

Beware of argumentative, nagging old Sunday-School Marm Coffee Klatch gossip types spreading nonsense.

TOTALLY FAKE
http://asamericanasapplepie.org/2017/07 ... n-america/

HOAX ALERT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUl006UT5FM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

As The WH Turns....

Gen. Kelly starts as CoS today... Kelly fires Scaramucci!! (back to IEX bank? - NOT confirmed))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm 

I'm watching FOX. I thought Trump fired Scaramucci. Oh here's Shep .. he'll have the facts.
You're right. Twitter is saying Trump did the firing. :roll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 pm 
ADMIN

I guess strictly speaking, Trump has to fire the CoS.. but I am reading it was "at the request of Gen Kelly"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:37 pm 

I've got to stop reading twitter or will get nothing done. My last on this subject. (You're welcome, Rumpole) ;)

Scaramucci's OFFICIAL STATEMENT: :Gslap

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm 

I'm going to miss Scaramucci.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 pm 
ADMIN

I've been thinking... AGAIN!
(That's an allusion to a famous political book/politician (Richard Prebble) in NZ in the 80's) :cool

"A wonderful book on the comedy of government - and how imagination and common sense can make all the difference."
Jane Clifton, Sunday Star-Times

These WH "leaks" to the press" would NOT be so much of a problem if the press was "honest"/Impartial/unbiased/not hypocritical/told the truth and the WHOLE truth. A revelation of TRUTH may well be embarrassing... but outside security related matters.. the TRUTH is what people deserve to know. The recent problems arise, not through any great FACTS revealed, but rather because the dishonest media are SELECTIVE in what facts they use and distort those facts and add spin (and lies) of their own.

Maybe the disloyal leakers SHOULD be shot... but the dishonest FakeNews hacks need to be shot, buried, dug up and given a good kicking, before being shot a second time :cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:00 pm 
ADMIN

Senate Confirms Christopher Wray as FBI Director 92-5

I know NOTHING about this guy, but.....

My "gut feeling" looking at him is that he is a SNAKE.. like all the swamp creatures. The fact that the corrupt old faggots in the Senate approved him.. is a HUGE WORRY!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:48 pm 

I watched the entire 4.5 hrs of Wray testimony during the Senate's confirmation hearing. :roll

There were a few areas that bothered me. One was a question by a Dim senator following his [senator's] rambling statement about Comey's testimony, being in a meeting ALONE with Trump after "Sessions left and abandoned Comey". The senator asked if Wray would meet alone at the President's request. He emphatically said "no". His explanation backed up Comey and the Dim's concern that the meeting was inappropriate. :doh

I can't remember specifically any other testimony that was alarming but remember there was much placation in answering the Dims' questions.

What he does after he officially gets into office matters to me.
For President Trump's sake I hope he IS the best choice and works out.

I trust few of Trump's people. Happy to see Gen. Kelly on board. Seems he is going to take over a lot of responsibility for the major positions under him, something that Trump has been doing with Rince on board.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:18 pm 

This is CRAZY. A long article but worth reading especially the last paragraph. Who the fuck is Xochitl Hinojosa? It is amazing how an investigation like this can be twisted and turned around to involve the President. Wheeler has been on Fox ... forever. His discrimination claim is also laughable. :roll

Seth Rich Case: Fox News Made Fake News to Protect Trump, Lawsuit Alleges
By Alex Seitz-Wald, Corky Siemaszko | NBC News | August 1, 2017, 3:23PM

The private investigator who investigated the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee aide Seth Rich claimed in a lawsuit Tuesday that a Fox News reporter put words in his mouth to create a fake news story.

Rod Wheeler claims Fox’s Malia Zimmerman made up two quotes attributed to him in her May 16 story, which implied that Rich was killed for leaking internal DNC emails to Wikileaks.

“Mr. Wheeler — who was the only named source quoted in the article — did not make these statements,” the lawsuit states.

Wheeler, a former Washington, D.C. detective and sometime Fox News contributor, said he complained to Ed Butowsky, the Trump supporter who hired him to probe the killing of the DNC data analyst, and was told “that is the way the President wanted the article.”

“The motivation” for the Rich article was to divert attention away from the ongoing Russia investigation and “help put to bed speculation that President Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to influence the outcome of the Presidential election,” Wheeler said in his federal lawsuit, which was filed in the Southern District of New York.

“Zimmerman, Butowsky and Fox had created fake news to advance President Trump’s agenda,” the suit states. “Mr. Wheeler was subsequently forced to correct the false record and, as a result, lost all credibility in the eyes of the public.”

More at link: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/set ... mp-n788541

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

Merit based Immigration...

It's NOT rocket science!!

WHY would you import people other than those who will enhance the nation (at least not be detrimental)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 am 
ADMIN

The PolitOpinion Meme contest - ENTRIES CLOSED!

(Where is my $200?) :cool

STILL WAITING!!! Image

Rumpole wrote:
My Meme Contest entry is "Official" :cool

I don't have a fb or twitter etc and so would appreciate anybody who "spreads the word" :52
Just clicking (OFTEN) on the link below adds to "hits" and you can leave a comment :)
Tweeting the link is good too!

PolitOpinion.com MEME Contest Entry #27

Here is your OFFICIAL URL ENTRY. COPY, SPREAD and PROMOTE IT FAR AND WIDE!
(Purpose/goal of the contest is to get YOUR MEME VIRAL)
The MORE HITS and COMMENTS YOU GET at your URL the better chance of
WINNING. (JPG division)
GOOD LUCK! (Check to see your MEME is visible at your OFFICIAL URL address.
Any problems let us know. Thank you)

http://politopinion.com/2017/07/politop ... -entry-27/

CONTEST DETAILS
http://politopinion.com/2017/07/preside ... 000-prize/

With 1412+ "hits" on my entry.. and others struggling to get 100 hits...(my score 20x nearest "rivals").... ya would think I would WIN (the jpg category)? :cool

We'll see :roll

I did get MOST of the hits (1000 or so) after one "promotional post" at CTH and some assistance from a few people who tweeted the link.

CTH Comment
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-4115227

Tweets
https://twitter.com/ProgPoker/status/883216399140700160
https://twitter.com/carterzest/status/8 ... 1866503168
https://twitter.com/MeMikayla825/status ... 0335178752
https://twitter.com/88raindrops/status/ ... 8073580544

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:19 am 
ADMIN

"Stephen Miller Broke me..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 am 
ADMIN

Senate blocks Trump from making recess appointments over break
By Jordain Carney - 08/03/17 07:40 PM EDT

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3452 ... over-break

Quote:
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), doing wrap up for the entire Senate, locked in nine "pro-forma" sessions — brief meetings that normally last roughly a minute.

The move, which requires the agreement of every senator, means the Senate will be in session every three business days throughout the August recess.
[....]
The Senate has used the brief sessions to block recess appointments for decades, including last year to keep President Obama from being able to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat.

Sneaky.. corrupt.. slimy bastards!!!

They do NOTHING before pissing off on vacation. They DELAY normal approvals to the point of clear and obvious obstruction, just to thwart Trump. Trump would be more than justified in doing "Recess appointments" on as many as he can.. and certainly (IMO) he NEEDS to shift useless Sessions out of DOJ and into DHS, and appoint a proper ASS-KICKING AG to head DOJ!!

The article states that this move required EVERY SENATOR to agree?
Is there not even ONE pair of REPUBLICAN balls in the senate? Apparently not! :wall

I see that SENATE CONFIRMATION is require for any cabinet member moved to a new position and so Trump really NEEDED to do "Recess appointments" :doh

He (and the Country) do NEED a more assertive AG (IMO)... even if the appointment is delayed by Senate.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am 
ADMIN

I've been thinking... AGAIN!

From the outset of "Muh Russians" I have been pointing out that a prerequisite of an investigation into "Russia Hacking The election" MUST be to show/describe the alleged hacking!! That was NEVER done. In fact the "Muh Russians" crowd have largely abandoned "Russian Hacking" and substituted "Russian Meddling" (whatever that means), but even so, I have seen no evidence of even "meddling".. WTF are they on about?
As far as I can tell all there is vague claims of maybe bloggers (and RT news) pushing anti-Hillary stories. Is that it? All the negative stories about Hillary are REAL!!! She really is a diseased old corrupt criminal hag with failing health. How can telling the truth about her be seen as anything but "Real News"? And even if, for the sake of argument, Somebody made up negative stories about Hillary. Where is the proof it was the "Russian Government" who did it? And even more so... so what? Negative stories (true or false) happen.
Until there is a CLEAR outline (with proof) of what "Russian Meddling" took place, it makes no sense to investigate if anybody "colluded" with Russia???? And....... as people keep saying... "collusion" is not a crime anyway????

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

As AG....Jeff Sessions is a useless wimp

His "big announcement" today on criminal leaking amounted to..... Asking leakers to stop.... as he has done before :doh

For fuck sake... we are WAY past that point!!! :wall

WOW!! Jeff Sessions what a "Statesman"
I have not heard a more powerful political speech and warning since Nevil Chamberlain's "Peace in our time" speech, where he threatened "to hold his breath until he turned blue" if Hitler carried on "annexing" bits of other countries.
(It's just a shame that Hitler did not heed the warning.. he invaded Poland anyway!)

The nation would be better off with a "mechanical" head of DOJ...

I am talking a "ball-bearing" Attorney General :cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm 
ADMIN

To hell with Congress (and the media) being "upset". To hell with an imaginary "Constitutional Crisis"

Trump NEEDS a proper AG.

FIRE SESSIONS!! Move (promote) him to DHS perhaps, but GET HIM OUT of the AG job! Trump does NOT need a wuss who "recuses" himself in regards anything remotely related to "Muh Russia", and no doubt is reluctant to get involved in any matters which might perhaps be remotely related (such as a lot of the Crooked Hillary stuff) DIMS don't ever recuse themselves... they just bluff out the most blatant corruption/conflict of interest and simply refuse to recuse themselves. WTF was Sessions thinking??

Trump NEEDS a proper AG who will shut down all the "Muh Russia" nonsense, especially Mueller. It is clearly a silly hoax... PROVEN since nobody has even specified ANY Russian interference in the election, let alone any Trump collusion (not that collusion is a crime anyway?) It is just silly. The FBI (and others) have been investigating for over a year.. time to STOP!!

Trump should nominate a real "killer" AG... Congress may bitch and moan and delay.. so be it! We can wait!

The new AG needs to shut down "Trump and Muh Russia" and immediately start indicting Hillary and her gang.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm 
ADMIN

A side note to the "News" about the leak of Trump's phone conversations...

In an interview with Australian PM Turnbull in response to the leak of his convo with Trump, he mentioned in passing that USA WOULD be taking the Nauru refugees?

I recall news item a few weeks ago claiming that Trump had REFUSED to honor the (daft) deal and US would not be taking the Nauru horde? The item stated that US officilas had left Nauru and halted the porcess to assess (and accept) "refugees"
Seems the daft deal is back on?

Have not found the clip. I saw it on Fox.
I did find a statement in a CBS article
The Australian government has said it expects the first refugees to depart for the U.S. in October.

The previous news was (15th July)...
US officials walk out of Australia-run Nauru detention centre
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ion-centre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:45 pm 
ADMIN

My solution.....

Apparently the "agreement" involves Australia reciprocating by taking a group from Costa Rica? I assume destined to sneak into USA.

Maybe both groups could be shipped to Hawaii.. where they don't want Trump to be able to control immigration at all?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 112  Next