It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 pm 

LOL, yes.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. :cool

I was thinking earlier about what it is going to be like during their holiday dinner(s) and remembered Allred is Jewish.
Is she celebrating being significant in Moore's election defeat, while this latest on Lisa is like the elephant in the room?

Then I got to thinking, if either were sued, what attorney would represent them?
It would have to be Thomas Mesereau. :roll

Just random thoughts.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm 
ADMIN

FBI reputation is down the toilet...

I have been following selected criminal cases and trials on line for about 12 years.

It used to be that if and when "The FBI" got involved in an investigation it was seen a s a HUGE positive.

"Professionals" on the job... investigating and analyzing evidence... Reports from Quantico labs considered the ultimate in evidence, carried huge weight in trials.
IF there is evidence to be found... these guys will find it......

But now.... as soon as I hear that FBI is involved in a case.. I think "cover-up". I think Comey. I think McCabe. I thing Wray. Evidence lost, deleted, BleachBit. Immunity deals with no upside, but co-defendants let off. I think exoneration before investigation done. Fake "dossier". Ambush interviews. Perjury traps despite no evidence of underlying crime.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:21 pm 
ADMIN

IANAL
But over the years I have followed quite a few cases... usually Murder.. but I think some general principles apply to CRIME generally.

AN INDICTMENT... comes early on in the process. BEFORE all the facts are known, or even investigated. PROBABLE CAUSE is sufficient to indict.. in regular court, or behind the scenes in front of a Grand Jury. Also early on... WARRANTS are obtained and property SEARCHED and IMPOUNDED. the "crime scene(s)" are secured...... BEFORE the alleged perp has a chance to hide/destroy evidence. (eg delete and Bleachbit emails). At this stage "The Investigation" is far from over. The suspect and other witnesses are STILL being interviewed and more evidence is being gathered by LE. Also (presumably) the Defense is investigating. The suspect is generally IN PRISON... or perhaps out on bail (if they are not considered a "flight risk"). This investigation may go on weeks, months, or more than a year, before all evidence is fully developed, cross referenced to other people who may be involved etc.

I outline this to contrast the "normal" investigation/Judicial process with what is happening with Hillary case and all the other cases of corruption in DOJ/FBI.

The most basic aspects of investigation and any ensuing Judicial process have NOT been followed... and are still not... and people commenting on this mess don't seem to realize just how CORRUPT the investigation process still is. There are DOZENS of people who could (and should) be indicted.. RIGHT NOW... WARRANTS should have been served and computers etc impounded already... but better late than never.. do it NOW!! There is no requirement to "unravel" every crime involved...all or even most, connections, accomplices, co-defendants etc. The investigation, interviews etc can continue AFTER indictment. WARRANTS need to be served SOONER, rather than LATER... for obvious reasons.... we dont want evidence "lost" among deleted emails about Yoga and weddings.

It is crazy to imagine that as evidence of criminal activity is exposed the thing to do is to name the people, and maybe ask them to appear before Congress (to spin and obfuscate) but not to formally interrogate them, seize documents and electronic records etc. To not even FIRE them.... and certainly not indict them.
Some of them are writing BOOKS... likely using documents that have illegally copied :doh

Jeff Sessions is beyond being just a sleepy old fool not doing his job.... he should be FIRED and held criminally liable for something like "dereliction of duty"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:53 pm 

Tanto, one of the Benghazi survivors, telling Holder what he thinks. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:56 pm 
ADMIN

Have I got this straight... :95

What we have is bunch of guys (and gals) sitting around playing 3-D chess.... and they are all wearing hats... some black some white.. except one is a referee and he has a striped cap?

The game is made harder to follow because the Celebrity announcer is the only person who can follow the game.... and he keeps making more stuff up and changing reports of what color hat people have on?

It's not called "The Big Ugly" for nuttin' :cool

STAY TUNED... all will be revealed in January... no wait... April... maybe :roll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:22 pm 

ROTFLMAO! :lol

What a spot-on analogy, Rumpole.

OMGosh, didn't expect that post. Now I can't get "playing chess while wearing colored hats" out of my minds eye.

LOL

eta: I do support President Trump 100%, have seen a few mishaps here and there, but HE IS human!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:03 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:22 pm 

LOLOL!

Now THAT'S funny. :84

I don't know how to play chess and had no idea what the 3D etc. really means.
Love the visual... now I sorta know.

;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 pm 
ADMIN

Chess was popular when I was a boy :cool

I actually designed and BUILT a 3D "Noughts and crosses" :cool

I'll take a photo....

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 am 

Well, that is cool looking .. thanks for taking photos.

Checkers and dominoes were popular when I was young. I could play both well, against two older sisters.

Got to thinking, after playing you in checkers and never winning, don't think I want to learn chess. :cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:55 pm 
ADMIN

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

Jeff Sessions - I'm Only Sleeping

:DN4 Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
:DN4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:36 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:41 pm 
ADMIN

It's just "Another day"

People have been "awaiting a report", followed by an indictment on Hillary crimes since 2015. Certainly all through 2016, even after Comey let her off on the email stuff, there was "belief" that somehow investigations MUST be underway on The Clinton Foundation... pay-for-play etc. And so throughout all of 2017 the conservative collective hive are SURE that there must already be investigations... Sessions working in secret.. so secret there are no leaks? And even now.. daily "bombshells" as far as revelations about corruption being rife in Obama agencies... and yet..... NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS (outside Mueller witch hunt of Trump)... NOTHING. Still the Collective are assuaged by "The (pending) OIG REPORT"... only.. it is just a REPORT.. on in-house process matters... still NOT a criminal investigation.. and it is being done by yet another Obama appointee... it's been going nearly a year. There have been "leaks" but nothing resulting in a firing, let alone an indictment.. and the masses are AGAIN waiting for a report.. just a report... promised to come after a full year (in January 2018).. already postponed to April (if ever).

So easy to satisfy the Collective masses... just promise a "report" :roll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 am 
ADMIN

So... McCabe and Ohr to testify in front of Congress (in secret) ..... so what?
NOTHING comes of people testifying.. they don't even answer tricky questions.. and they fib anyway.
Also... Former Asst. FBI Director James Kallstrom appeared on Fox Business News, and said his contacts within the FBI are not happy.... again.. so what? He has voiced the same before.. NOTHING happens :roll

Clinton, Comey et al.... Across The Universe...."Nothing's Gonna change my world" :neener

:DN4 Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me
Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
:DN4

http://tylergrund.com/mp3/Beatles/Acros ... iverse.mp3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:21 pm 
ADMIN

McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned

Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.
:lol

I TOLD YOU...... :cool

Dragging these corrupt bastids to testify to Congress achieves... NOTHING!!

Just more and more and more people who "need to testify before Congress"... resulting in....... A REPORT!!... In the future... sometime in a year or so. NOBODY INDICTED. NOBODY even fired from the government payroll. NOBODY under criminal investigation. :roll

McCabe... I don't Remember... I don't recall... I got no memory of anything at all!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 pm 
ADMIN

Button man Peter Strzok and his goumad, Lisa Page attended a meeting in "Andy's Office"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:51 pm 
ADMIN

The Attorney General Sleeps Tonight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 am 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Lothario whose 'F Trump' texts to married lover have plunged Mueller probe into crisis over bias is pictured with the wife he betrayed

• Peter Strozk was photographed by DailyMailTV leaving home with his wife for first time since his anti-Trump texts to his lover were revealed
  • Strzok, 47, was FBI's top counter-intelligence investigator, worked on the Hillary Clinton email probe then went to the Mueller probe into Russia
  • But he was removed from the probe after 10,000 texts to his lover Lisa Page, 38, an FBI lawyer, were revealed - filled with anti-Trump invective
  • Revelation has plunged FBI and Mueller probe into crisis with claims it is hopelessly biased against Trump
  • Strzok was also named as official who watered down key findings of Clinton removing language which could have had her charged
  • Trump said the FBI's conduct was 'really disgraceful' after the texts were revealed and said the 'system is rigged'

By Louise Boyle For Dailymail.com
Published: 04:56 AEDT, 21 December 2017 | Updated: 08:20 AEDT, 21 December 2017

This is the FBI agent whose anti-Trump texts to his lover have plunged the Robert Mueller investigation into crisis - leaving home with the wife he cheated on.

...more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ed-on.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 am 
ADMIN

Peter Strzok(47) - FBI Anti-Trump Button Man

The Wife - Melissa Hodgman (49) (Older Wife)

Strzok's Goumad - Lisa Page (38) (a decade younger mistress) :roll

Peter Burrow (40) Lisa Page's cuckolded husband

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 112  Next