It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am 

Nunes (R-CA) and Schiff (D-CA) are on Fox looking very glum, they are trying to portray their glumness as concern over President Trump tweeting a warrantless accusation against Obama.

Their words are contradicting themselves in this single presser. They have said that they have seen no evidence that there was wire tapping of Trump on the other hand they say they are putting forth a proposal to see that the FISA warrants were properly followed.

Of course they need greater access to sensitive information to gather more information :95 . Of course they do.

IMO they appear to have gotten bad news.

Ha ha! Schiff just said “We don’t know if there is any there there.”

Shades of what is is.

Nunes is concerned with “incidental” collecting/releasing of American names. Eh? If there was no FISA warrant, no wiretapping where did the “incidental, collecting and releasing of American names” come from.

And it appears President Trump is giving a speech at 2 pm (Eastern Time) ?

Historic times.

Oh and last night the renowned liar Brian Williams said that Lindsey Grahm and John McCain were the last paragons of virtue and partiosm left in the Republican Party :Gslap .

A screen play with this much nonsense would be tossed in a bin and lit on fire.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Carm.

I am no longer even trying to follow all the twists and turns of the liberal mind... too much. All I can do is laugh at almost every utterance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:24 pm 

Wise move Rumpole. They may be painting in a spiral but they are all painting themselves into a corner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:43 pm 
ADMIN

Another White House Intruder.

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:03 pm 

Wandering Hillary gets me every time :Gslap ! She said that she is ready to slither out from under her rock. GO away Hillary, go away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm 
ADMIN

I am COMPLETELY fed up with US new/Politics... even Trump.

I am still a big Trump fan, but the day to day bickering and "The Russians" crap is never ending. I'd rather walk away and come back when the daft Washington game is further advanced.

Anyway.... today Congress votes on Healthcare :roll

These overpaid jerks (Congress folk) have been bleating about repealing Obamacare for 7 years. The SHOULD have had their "better plan" refined and ready to go after 7 years?

I agree with Trump... get off your asses and vote.... NAMES will be taken and used for future reference :cool

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

PUSSIES!!!

"Vote is postponed!" :wall

JUST FRIGGIN VOTE.... already!!

Put your NAME where your mouth is!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:42 pm 
ADMIN

Shep Smith says it was TRUMP who decided the vote should be stopped.

I find THAT very hard to believe... ??

ETA
RYAN says it was HIM.. he told Trump bill should be canned.. and Trump agreed. THAT is a bit different from the Shep Smith/FakeNews version.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 pm 
ADMIN

Apparently.....

I you want your Obama Care... you can keep your Obama Care.

Good luck with that :roll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 pm 

I didn't like what I heard of the plan, I do not like it all that Soro's puppet Paul Ryan was so so deeply involved. Obama Care is Hell Ryan Care is Hades. Either one is going to burn and will need to be replaced, now the burden of the crash remains with the democrats.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

I cant pretend to understand the details of US health care.

But from the outside... it seems to have been the envy of the world before Hillary and then Obama set out to "improve it" :roll

My understanding is that it WAS great for most people, but there was a LARGE block (20 Million) who were not insured.. God knows why... since I thought Medicaid took care of "the poor"? It seems to me that the changes were designed to cover the 20 million lost souls... and naturally the only way to do THAT was (is) to make the people already covered, pay for them as well as what they already provided for themselves.... In the process of trying to impose this cost (tax) on the rest of the taxpayers Obama managed to shag the entire system up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 am 

:NN24

I don't understand why it got so bad so quickly, but building a website at the beginning that didn't even work set the bar IMO. I think it was crap from the start, but I COULD afford it. I dropped it this year & am praying I stay healthy until eligible for Medicare. I think the insurance companies made millions off it but claimed huge losses somehow. A certain exam cost me $99 out of pocket when I was uninsured. When I went back last year while I was covered by Obama Care, they charged $754 (for same procedure) and the insurance company paid it all.

Medicaid pays for poor peoples' healthcare who have nothing. It's getting difficult to get.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:11 pm 

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones backs off ‘Pizzagate’ claims
By Paul Farhi | The Washington Post | March 24, 2017

Alex Jones, the conspiracy-loving media personality, apologized Friday for his role in promoting “Pizzagate,” the baseless viral story that a Washington pizza restaurant was the locale of a child sex-abuse ring run by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chairman, John Podesta.

In a surprising and rare bit of backtracking, Jones posted a six-minute video on his website, “InfoWars,” in which he read a prepared statement formally distancing himself and his site from what became a textbook story of fake news run amok. He addressed his apology to James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, the restaurant that was the supposed locale of the alleged conspiracy last year.
[...]
Jones didn’t say what prompted his apology but it may have been motivated by a letter Alefantis wrote to him in February. The letter demands an apology and retraction for InfoWars’ postings about Pizzagate; it does not threaten legal action, but refers to what Alefantis describes as “defaming” comments by InfoWars.

But the timing of Jones’s apology suggests he was concerned about a potential lawsuit. Under Texas law, the Austin-based Jones had to retract or apologize for the stories by Friday — one full month after receiving Alefantis’s letter — to avoid exposing InfoWars to punitive damages in a libel suit.

More at link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:58 pm 
ADMIN

JUSTICE W/ JUDGE JEANINE FULL SHOW HD - 3/25/17 FOX NEWS HD | MARCH 25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm 

Keep Ryan to the curb. Superb idea.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:17 pm 

I can't believe jumping over the WH fence doesn't entail some kind of jail time. Maybe this time it will.

WASHINGTON — The woman who tried to breach The White House fence Tuesday was arrested by Secret Service for a third time Sunday morning.

Marci Anderson Wahl, 38, was arrested around 2:00 a.m. after triggering an alarm bell near the Treasury Building. Wahl now faces new charges of Unlawful Entry and Contempt of Court.

WJLA reported: Secret Service says Wahl had a backpack and sleeping bag with her when she was arrested. An Explosive Ordnance Disposal team cleared them and found no weapons or hazardous materials on Wahl.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:22 pm 
ADMIN

Jail time?

I think a gunshot wound should be the minimum... DEATH in most cases :cool
------------------

I think ANY legislation is going to be messy.. In the swamp with the same old gang of swamp creatures.

Trump needs to focus on what he can achieve DESPITE the assholes in Congress (and Senate)

TRUMP needs to make it CLEAR that he is PRESIDENT.. he has his pen poised to sign stuff into law.. ready NOW!!! It's up to the assholes in the swamp to actually pass the legislation for him to sign!!!

I STILL THINK.. it is critical for Trump to get control of the departments under his administration... the so called 17 "intelligence Agencies" especially.

Old Obama People need to be FIRED... ARRESTED... INDICTED.

Also The Clinton Crime family should NOT be allowed to simply see out the clock... there needs to be arrests... SOON!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:39 pm 
ADMIN

I watched Jim Jordan interviewed by Christine Wallace :roll

I liked Jim Jordan in the past... pushing the investigation of Crooked Hillary.. but even there it's turned out to be ALL TALK!!

As for now... The "Freedom Caucus" stuff.... total Dream-time stuff!

He says that his gang could NOT vote for this healthcare bill.. because its is NOT exactly what (they) promised the American people... eh?

THE CHOICE came down to this bill or.... CONTINUE WITH OBAMA CARE!!!!

"Continue with Obama Care" was definitely NOT what these dopes promised the American people...

IF Jim Jordan can get off his spotty ass and present a "Everything we promised the American people... exactly.. down to the last full-stop Bill... then fine... present that to Congress and vote on it. (my guess is it would fail totally). But that is NOT the choice in the REAL WORLD. The choice was the Ryan Bill... or continue with Obama Care. The "Freedom Caucus" chose Obama Care... jerks!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:39 pm 
ADMIN

Texas Republican Ted Poe Quits Freedom Caucus

Many a true word spoken in jest...

Just LOOK at the 10 commandments... The Swamp Creatures break them all... they have even added a few not thought of in Biblical times :cool

Many Congressmen would be stumble at...

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Ox"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 pm 
ADMIN

Evelyn N. Farkas - Looks NUTS to me?

Clearly unstable.

WTF was she doing in the Obama administration? I can see that she is well suited to Crooked Hillary's crew

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 53  Next