It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:16 pm 

Carmelita wrote:
Truly would love to live there and just stand there with a sign which said "Biker Lives Matter" just to see the look of confusion on the mopey reporters faces.

LMAO @ that thought! I wanna picket with a sign if/when Hillary comes to town! LOL Probably get the Secret Service on my ass!

Did you see that Twin Peaks has been dropped as a frachisee b/c of it? The cops wanted to inside for security, but they wouldn't allow it. That's why they lost the franchise. Good for them! I wouldn't want to work much less eat at a place like that. One, I'm not into boobs, have my own, but just that number of rough bikers there? Oh HELL no!

We got to a place over in Alton, IL called Fast Eddie's, where there are lots of bikers. The whole downtown area is big for bikers, who travel the 'Great River Road' along the MS river. Never problems with the bikers. EVERYBODY goes there, it's famous in it's own right. If I thought for a second there was trouble, I'd never step foot in there. Can't say the same for other bars/restaurants in the vicinity, though. Most bikers around here hold to a code, guess they don't do the same in Waco!

Ever hear of BACA? Bikers against child abuse. They do great things for kids, raise money, protect families having trouble with an abuser, etc. They'll drive by the house in packs to make it known they are watching, when it's someone in the neighborhood abusing. They stop & visit, give the kids blue jean vests they decorate with BACA on 'em, the whole nine yards. Wish those Waco dudes would learn from them, the world would be a better place! Believe it or not, biker gangs don't get much press around here. Course, years ago the FBI had to infiltrate them & it's been quiet for ages since. I'm talking 70's on! Amazing how life is so different in other places, huh? Not saying they're angels, but are pretty darn quiet & keep to themselves. Think there are more good clubs than gangs. Heck, even the fired KMOV anchor Larry Connors rides a Harley!

Only trouble is when a local (St. Charles, MO), just across the MO river from us, they have a "Ride of the Century", even though it's held every year. The rice burners (Yamaha, Honda, etc) come in droves & tend to F up highway traffic by doing wheelies & stunts! That's the worst we get. It gets dangerous & now the cops are on it like stink on shit. It's not so fun of a ride anymore - OH DARN, huh? LOL

Okay, I'm blabbering. Another night of 3.5 hrs sleep, couldn't fall back asleep, etc. Forgive my rambling!

Hugs, y'all!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 pm 

I have biker friends and they are the loyalist puppies in the world :heart

I also attended the last Harley Davidson anniversary and it was a load of fun and I didn't see a single fight, most bikers are polite nice guys. I got to see the dome of death(?) two young men on scooters driving in a cylinder parallel to the ground, they would drive up and grab money out of peoples hands it was very impressive.

The only harassment I got was by my friend for only having a cage :( . I have bad knees so I can't drive or I would.

And I have heard of BACA, I feel like I heard about it through Readers Digest though, I don't know anyone personally involved with them. the guys I know are all involved in good stuff and charity runs.

The problem with Waco was the scumbag gang banger riders not the bikes. Imagine that police auction though :63

I would carry a Hilary protest sign if she ever darkened WI but I fear she would unhinge her jaw and swallow me whole :eek

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 pm 

chiclad wrote:
Bad situation...and I don't think this is over with... they don't play around in TX.

btw, was married to a biker at one time...and that's all I'll say about that! :doh

Best explanation of why there's no video of the events! Unlike protards bikers truly live 'snitches get stitches' indoctrinating even guests. The penalty applies whether snitching was intentional or unintended there are no accidents. Cameras & colors don't mix.

Almost fell over when my brother asked me to bring camera to Daytona till he explained...no colors so it's okay.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:50 pm 

IMO a major part of the high bail on so many arrested is cooling off time. Some arrested see it as part of the gig and don't mind because it takes heat off them if some hothead does something stupid while they plan best way to serve a helping of revenge...always best when served cold.

The other part is LE fear that this explosive event will spill over. Already we are seeing the bikers shut this down with the closing of Harley shop and holding to members only at local clubs to avoid unknown instigators from riling up otherwise containable hotheads.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:03 am 

I think it was a bunch of thugs who had a gang war in the wrong spot, if things played out as LE is claiming and I tend to believe that they did, kudos to Texas LE.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:12 pm 

:28 Hi Carm & all ~

I was finally able to get caught up a bit on this yesterday. OMG the conspiracies at CTH are out of control. SMH

I think the LE have been watching these groups for a while, as the McClennan D.A. has indicated. There were snitche$ in the gangs, no doubt in my mind. It was just a matter of time when the fight was going to erupt. Plain and simple. I believe all the inconsistencies of various LE groups that are being pointed out, is part of the overall investigation.

I could be wrong, but I cannot imagine the LE starting it all and ambushing the restaurant with families inside.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:54 pm 

Biker arrested in Waco is former San Antonio vice cop

CNN.com | Updated 1:52 PM ET, Wed May 20, 2015
By Eliott C. McLaughlin and AnneClaire Stapleton

(CNN)An ex-vice detective who embraced the culture of a reputed outlaw biker gang.

A 62-year-old who posts images of his ailing mother with her pooch in one Facebook post and raunchy sex jokes in the next.

A man who poses alongside his son, middle finger to the air, then lauds his work with special needs children and extols the blessing of healthy grandchildren.

Much like the black-and-white goatee he has been rocking since at least 2013, Marty Lewis represents a dichotomy.

...more at link
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/us/texas-biker-gang-shooting-san-antonio-police-martin-lewis/

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:30 pm 

Investigators find cache of 1,000 weapons in food and toilets at Twin Peaks ‘breastaurant’

New York Daily News
By Nicole Hensley | Updated: Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 5:42 PM

In the rush to ditch their weapons, members of rivaling motorcycle gangs stashed knives, guns and blunt objects anywhere they could, including the blood splattered bathroom of a Waco, Texas restaurant, authorities said.

An arsenal of at least 1,000 weapons including an AK-47 were discovered stashed inside the trashed Twin Peaks “breastaurant” in the days that followed Sunday’s deadly gunfight, according to the Guardian.

Nine bikers associated with the Bandidos and Cossacks, dubbed by the Justice Department as outlaw motorcycle gangs, were killed in the melee.

Waco authorities had deemed the Twin Peaks restaurant uncooperative in putting a stop to the battle, effectively shutting the venue down as investigators searched the building for evidence.

Among their findings, a stockpile that is at least 10 times bigger than what Waco Police spokesman Sgt. Patrick Swanton initially estimated to reporters shortly after the chaotic battle unfolded. He had only seen a scattering of weapons, that included assault rifles in the parking lot near bodies of fallen bikers.

...more at link
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/detectives-find-1-000-weapons-twin-peaks-restaurant-article-1.2229693

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:26 pm 

So called "new threats" to cops, I'm sorry and I may be wrong, but I just don't see them going after the cops..
as I said before, Bikers like to stay under the radar , and they are def "on" the radar right now..

I hope I am right on this, for our LE sake... going after other bikers..I can believe .....

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:16 pm 

I do agree that the biker's original targets were not the police and Swanton said the shooting stopped within seconds of LE entering the fray. the Bandidos in particular would have no desire to draw LE attention to themselves or give LE a reason to search their records or properties.

This has been simmering for a long time. LE knew it was simmering.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/20 ... /27531291/

Police memo detailing the escalating conflict:

March 22 – About 10 Cossacks forced a Bandido to pull over along Interstate 35 near Lorena. They then attacked the Bandidos member with "chains, batons, and metal pipes before stealing his motorcycle."

March 22 – A group of Bandidos confronted a Cossacks member fueling his motorcycle at a truck stop in Palo Pinto County. After the Cossacks member refused to remove the Texas patch from his vest, the Bandidos attacked him "by striking his head with a hammer and stealing his vest."

April 7 – The FBI El Paso Division received information from law enforcement that about 100 Bandidos planned to travel to Odessa on April 11 in order to start a "war" with Cossacks in the area.

April 9 – The FBI San Antonio division received information that Bandidos had "discussed the possibility of going to war with Cossacks" and "instructed members to be on the lookout for members or associates of the Cossacks" during the April 11 weekend biker rallies held in Amarillo, Hondo, Midland and Odessa.

April 24 – The FBI Dallas division released a report regarding three recent fights between Bandidos and Cossacks in East Texas in Longview, Kilgore and Quitman.

It sounds like the simmering boiled over.

Could also be a CI or undercover was made but I don't think that LE just took the opportunity to start popping biker for a few seconds and then stopped.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 pm 

I agree, I don't believe it's a beef with cops...
some bikers just hate each other...
I saw an article earlier where they were strictly blaming the LE..I called BS on it..

I so hope I'm right, that the new threat is not real against LE..I will be shocked if so.. Bikers just don't draw attention to themselves when it comes to cops..they just don't! ....

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm 
ADMIN

Back in the day when I happened to work with, and be friend of, the leader of Grim Reapers bike gang... we were all at a party when somebody arrived to report that "Hells Angels" were drinking at one of their fave pubs downtown Auckland... and the Grim Reapers guys headed off to do battle.. in my experience rival gangs dont need an extra REASON to rumble.. Gnomesayin?

I seem to recall the ensuing battle made front page news next day ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm 

I agree that there is no reason for bikers especially 1 % to draw the attention of LE. The article Molly :28 posted about the former detective is an interesting study in the dichotomy of a single human mind. Gross stuff along side his mom and grand babies. gross.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:42 pm 

that's right Rump, they need no reason...it's what they do..

they mentioned the threat came from the Bandidos and the black widows, but I couldn't find them, r they part of the Bandidios??
the threat said some of the members, who are military are also bandidos so that's how they are getting the explosives ..is that crazy or what??

AGREE Carm....def GROSS...I was smh!!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:21 am 

Here you go, I was reading this;

Twin Peaks security video shows only one person firing gun during Waco biker gang shootout

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/t ... -1.2230516

118 handguns, 157 knives and 43 others, including an AK-47

I'll wait for the evidence. You might find the same amount of weaponry in any WI bar and we have open carry. I doubt you would find convictions in over a quarter of the folks sitting down in any bar/eatery here even Hooters.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:31 am 
ADMIN

Another good point is... Chat now is members only.. News and crime cases is public... who wants stalker psycho POS reading our chat.. so I will move it all.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:08 pm 

has anyone heard any new news about the threats?? I just sat down..haven't seen news all day..

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Waco “Twin Peaks” Shooting – Bulk Probable Cause Affidavit – Issued By Justice Of The Peace: Walter Pete Peterson
Posted on May 25, 2015 by sundance

Below is the “fill in the blank” PCA (Probable Cause Affidavit) used by Waco PD in their arrest of 170 Motorcycle Club members following the Waco “Twin Peaks” shooting:

pdf (4 pages)
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/266492020 ... Tv3nbNw7Qj

All 170 people arrested are held on $1,000,000.00 bond. More on Jo’P Walter Pete Peterson HERE – Note he is not a judge, nor does he have any law degree. He is a retired former member of the Texas Dept. Of Public Safety (30 years).

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -peterson/

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 pm 

I think the majority of the bikers are in a load of trouble.

Here is a copy and paste of my post at CTH.

IMO here is the heart of the PCA.

Nine people died as a result of the shooting between members of the biker gangs

In Texas if you are part of the commission of a crime where a murder or death occurs, even if you didn’t do the killing you can be found culpable for that death. The affidavit lays the death of the all the bikers who were killed even by LE (if any were, and again I believe this is highly likely that some bikers died at the hand of LE) right at the feet of those bikers who partook in any part of the fighting or the actions of the gangs that lead up to the fighting and murders).

Which is why this line is in there Did then and there, as a member of a criminal street gang, commit or conspire to commit murder, capital murder, or aggravated assault, against the laws of the State

Over 300 weapons were found, some will be directly tied to specific acts of violence through forensics. My best guess is that every abandoned weapon will be sought to be used as proof of guilt of participation, trying in hide evidence, impeding a police investigation and so on, thereby tying anyone who abandoned a weapon into the crime of murder.

Another very important part of the PAC is that associates of gang members are being put in the same barrel as gang members.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 pm 

Oh and they have all been charged under RICO act which is quite a hell storm not to mention the Texas "a little in is all in, law".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next