It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:22 am 

Norman Bates couldn't let go of his mother and everything turned out fine. :84

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 am 

Rumpole wrote:
From the above link......
The family has been aided by Dr. Paul Bryne, a doctor in Ohio and the past president of the Catholic Medical Association

I didn't realize he was past president of the CMA, he knows better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:35 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Pumping oxygen into a corpse to keep it animated is macabre to say the least.... and now it seems that they intend to pour liquefied food into it through a large gaping hole CUT in its throat. This is SICK!! :eek

Law enforcement needs to intervene...this is abuse of a corpse. Seriously...why is this being allowed fss?? :22

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 am 
ADMIN

New game show?

"Pimp my sister's corpse"

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 am 

You just called "bingo".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 am 

Sha wrote:
I have read a couple of things posted about the family not following instructions after surgery which could have caused the bleeding which resulted in her dealth. I wonder if someone is giving this family all this false hope just until the body is in bad enough shape that they can not say exactly what happended to the child in order to be able to sue the hospital.

I had the same thought, but not that the hospital may be giving false hope...more that someone is waiting for stuff to heal or deteriorate ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am 

OMG and the Dr. who was initially attending said Jahi couldn't maintain body temp so had to be layered with blankets. Plus that room has to be cold in order to "keep the body", so that hand must be cold, too!

I find it macabre too!!

ETA Somehow my quote got out of order?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:21 am 

All my sympathies lie with Jahi. It is abuse of a corpse and I wish there was some legal ramifications to halt this charade.

The other thing that pisses me off is that news reports continue to refer to her surgery as a simple tonsillectomy which couldn't be further from the truth. IIRC, there were three procedures done to correct her sleep apnea.

One of the things that could have been done to help her was to maintain a diet to help her lose weight instead of relying on the surgery to do the correction.

Mother is not only in denial. Her mental health is the issue. Guilt is giving her the false hope. She can't feel guilty if she believes she has "saved" her child. ALL IMO!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 am 

Weekend at Bernie's Part 3, Bernie has a new girlfriend name Jahi. See all the crazy hijinks they get caught in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 pm 

http://spectator.org/articles/57364/politics-language

Quote:
If McMath is a corpse, she is a surprisingly active one. Her heart is still beating, something readers will learn from even some of the same stories saying she is dead. And how does this corpse manage to digest food or breathe?

By any common sense measure, “brain death” is not death. It was a baldly ideological definition of death concocted in the 1960s to make everyone feel better about plucking the organs of still-living persons and pulling the plug on inconvenient patients.

Yet the media treats the parents’ comments about their daughter as a “belief.” The parents have taken their daughter, we’re told, to a hospice that “shares their belief” that the girl is alive.

Is it a “belief” that her heart is still beating? No, it is a fact. But don’t let your lying eyes fool you, says CNN.com, which ran one story with the headline, “Why Brain Dead is Really Dead.” The story never gets around to explaining how cadavers manage to keep their blood circulating, why cadavers would need drugs before organs are extracted from them, or how cadavers manage to give birth to children (which has happened in a number of cases involving women declared brain dead).

This article is disturbing, another "false narrative". Don't expect this to be over any time soon, poor Jahi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 pm 
ADMIN

Yes
Seems we are learning that The Brain Dead show solidarity.

A beating heart can be sustained even when removed from a body.

The Corpse is NOT breathing - hence the respirator

The Corpse is NOT ingesting food - they threaten to pour food into a gash in its throat

The Corpse is NOT digesting food - If they do pour food into it, it seems UNLIKELY that the Corpse will digest it. We await analysis of any excrement that oozes out of the tattered remnants of the Corpse's anus.

"surprisingly active" :40 :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:44 pm 
ADMIN

The "Pimp My Sister's Corpse" show continues today

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 pm 

How about just simple seeing and smelling? It can't be good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:12 pm 
ADMIN

Lawyer for Jahi McMath's family says brain dead teen is on feeding tube and 'improving'
The optimistic news comes just two days after the 13-year-old's family said that she may not 'make it' after her surgically-inserted tubes were removed by California doctors nearly one month ago.
By Nina Golgowski / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, January 8, 2014, 9:57 PM

A 13-year-old girl declared brain dead after tonsil surgery complications is said to be "improving" since having her feeding tube replaced, her attorney tweeted Wednesday.

The optimistic news comes just two days after Jahi McMath's family said that the teen may not "make it" after her surgically inserted tubes were removed by California doctors nearly one month ago.

"I can confirm that [today’s] trache & g tube procedure on Jahi McMath was a success, she is doing very well and now getting the treatment she should have gotten 28 days ago," attorney Christopher Dolan tweeted.

...more at link
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1570343

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm 
ADMIN

....after her surgically-inserted tubes were removed by California doctors nearly one month ago.

This is NOT true?

An example of LIES to push a false narrative :wall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 pm 

I've been trying to google what could be happening to Jahi's body but I cannot find anything. There is no way she is "improving" perhaps stabilized at the moment. She now has wounds on her that are prone to infection. Her body needs hourly manipulation of some sort. She is somewhere in CA. I am rambling...
It's like a train wreck, I want to look away, but I can't!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 pm 
ADMIN

My understanding from what I have read is that this wont go on for very long. The heart will stop.
But I expect SPIN... an announcement that Jahi has "just died"... passed away peacefully with her family in attendance....pushing a (false) narrative that it was so much better to remove her from the uncaring sods at OCH, that she might have survived but she was already too far gone due to the treatment at OCH... etc etc etc....Should be good for sympathy and donations.

Hopefully things will get back on track at that point with an autopsy.... I will be interested to see the details.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:55 pm 

Interesting....this was posted to the gofundme site

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next