It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:22 pm 

Nooooooo........!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:18 pm 
ADMIN

Watching Clips of the Sunday #FakeNews shows.. it seems to me that that they are "upset" that Trump is (apparently) relying on news stories quoting "anonymous sources" that STATE that this wire tape stuff went down. You really can not make this stuff up... well you can.. just call yourself "Media" and apparently you can make up shit... not revealing sources is then "noble" :lol

#FakeNews is in danger of vanishing up their own asses in a puff of smoke (from an un-named anonymous source)!!

What is it media?

Are your crap stories true? Then Trump is correct to quote them.

or is it all just fake news crap... neither Trump nor anybody else should believe a word you say?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 pm 

I haven't seen any TV fake news shows, but your analysis of it is too funny and SO true.

Can't remember why I looked at twitter, but after reading through the trending #Comey stuff, I do believe this upcoming week is going to be interesting IF anything significant happens with appointments. Please, please let there be some people fired by President Trump.

LOL @ your latest #WanderingHillary, Rumpole. I do think KellyAnne needs to start sitting like a lady while she is around cameras, especially in the oval office. She should know better. :roll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 pm 
ADMIN

Kellyanne is OK... she took her shoes off :cool

Remember all the pics of Obama with his "feet" on his desk... not his feet.. his shoes... THAT is disgusting!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:15 pm 
ADMIN

As for that slime-ball Comey getting involvedin #TowerGate.......

HE needs to be in Prison.. with Bill and Hillary and Loretta Lynch!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:01 pm 
ADMIN

Just a note on Government promises. A NZ example, but perhaps a warning to others.

As far back as I can remember NZ tax has included a levy to pay for "Superannuation" (use to be called "old age pension" but that name no longer PC). There was even a brief period where individual accounts were set up and matched by contributions from employers... that scheme got canned by a National Gov coming to Power and removing this Labor Party scheme ( in the 70's - see video), but the fact remains that NZ citizens have an implied "contract" with the Government... that part of the taxes they pay all their working life go to provide some sort of "pension" or Superannuation" in their old age.

I recall (1977) NZ LOWERING the retirement age to 60... providing superannuation means tested at age 60... but retaining general superannuation (not means tested) at age 65. This plan was doomed and already scheduled to be phased out not long after it started. By 2001 the "retirement age" was 65 again. And now.... announced yesterday... age 67 is to be phased in... for people born after 1972

The point being that Governments make promises, collect money for specific purposes, but they steal it and spend it on CRAP. They have no shame.

I dont have a problem with people who CHOOSE to work after age 60 or 65 or whenever.... but a promise is a promise. The unwashed masses were sold on higher taxation (in part) to pay for a pension.

Dancing Cossacks anti Labour party political TV ad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:29 pm 
ADMIN

A Day Without Women

So how come I switch on Fox and STILL get the 4 Bimbos of the Apocalypse Show?

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Carm.

I am no longer even trying to follow all the twists and turns of the liberal mind... too much. All I can do is laugh at almost every utterance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:24 pm 

Wise move Rumpole. They may be painting in a spiral but they are all painting themselves into a corner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:43 pm 
ADMIN

Another White House Intruder.

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:03 pm 

Wandering Hillary gets me every time :Gslap ! She said that she is ready to slither out from under her rock. GO away Hillary, go away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm 
ADMIN

I am COMPLETELY fed up with US new/Politics... even Trump.

I am still a big Trump fan, but the day to day bickering and "The Russians" crap is never ending. I'd rather walk away and come back when the daft Washington game is further advanced.

Anyway.... today Congress votes on Healthcare :roll

These overpaid jerks (Congress folk) have been bleating about repealing Obamacare for 7 years. The SHOULD have had their "better plan" refined and ready to go after 7 years?

I agree with Trump... get off your asses and vote.... NAMES will be taken and used for future reference :cool

#WanderingHillary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

PUSSIES!!!

"Vote is postponed!" :wall

JUST FRIGGIN VOTE.... already!!

Put your NAME where your mouth is!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:42 pm 
ADMIN

Shep Smith says it was TRUMP who decided the vote should be stopped.

I find THAT very hard to believe... ??

ETA
RYAN says it was HIM.. he told Trump bill should be canned.. and Trump agreed. THAT is a bit different from the Shep Smith/FakeNews version.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 pm 
ADMIN

Apparently.....

I you want your Obama Care... you can keep your Obama Care.

Good luck with that :roll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 pm 

I didn't like what I heard of the plan, I do not like it all that Soro's puppet Paul Ryan was so so deeply involved. Obama Care is Hell Ryan Care is Hades. Either one is going to burn and will need to be replaced, now the burden of the crash remains with the democrats.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

I cant pretend to understand the details of US health care.

But from the outside... it seems to have been the envy of the world before Hillary and then Obama set out to "improve it" :roll

My understanding is that it WAS great for most people, but there was a LARGE block (20 Million) who were not insured.. God knows why... since I thought Medicaid took care of "the poor"? It seems to me that the changes were designed to cover the 20 million lost souls... and naturally the only way to do THAT was (is) to make the people already covered, pay for them as well as what they already provided for themselves.... In the process of trying to impose this cost (tax) on the rest of the taxpayers Obama managed to shag the entire system up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 am 

:NN24

I don't understand why it got so bad so quickly, but building a website at the beginning that didn't even work set the bar IMO. I think it was crap from the start, but I COULD afford it. I dropped it this year & am praying I stay healthy until eligible for Medicare. I think the insurance companies made millions off it but claimed huge losses somehow. A certain exam cost me $99 out of pocket when I was uninsured. When I went back last year while I was covered by Obama Care, they charged $754 (for same procedure) and the insurance company paid it all.

Medicaid pays for poor peoples' healthcare who have nothing. It's getting difficult to get.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:11 pm 

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones backs off ‘Pizzagate’ claims
By Paul Farhi | The Washington Post | March 24, 2017

Alex Jones, the conspiracy-loving media personality, apologized Friday for his role in promoting “Pizzagate,” the baseless viral story that a Washington pizza restaurant was the locale of a child sex-abuse ring run by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chairman, John Podesta.

In a surprising and rare bit of backtracking, Jones posted a six-minute video on his website, “InfoWars,” in which he read a prepared statement formally distancing himself and his site from what became a textbook story of fake news run amok. He addressed his apology to James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, the restaurant that was the supposed locale of the alleged conspiracy last year.
[...]
Jones didn’t say what prompted his apology but it may have been motivated by a letter Alefantis wrote to him in February. The letter demands an apology and retraction for InfoWars’ postings about Pizzagate; it does not threaten legal action, but refers to what Alefantis describes as “defaming” comments by InfoWars.

But the timing of Jones’s apology suggests he was concerned about a potential lawsuit. Under Texas law, the Austin-based Jones had to retract or apologize for the stories by Friday — one full month after receiving Alefantis’s letter — to avoid exposing InfoWars to punitive damages in a libel suit.

More at link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:58 pm 
ADMIN

JUSTICE W/ JUDGE JEANINE FULL SHOW HD - 3/25/17 FOX NEWS HD | MARCH 25

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 112  Next