Breaking: Trump Set Up by Obama Admin
Jay Sekulow Live
(It's a fb link (which I hate) but it works for me on firefox)https://www.facebook.com/JaySekulow/vid ... =2&theaterAlso ACLJ site https://aclj.org/videosradio audio filehttps://aclj.org/national-security/obam ... he-way-outTIMELINE - From CTH
- The election was Tuesday, November 8th.
- Admiral Michael Rogers had a visit with President Trump on Friday, November 11th.
- According to the Executive Order rule changes DNI James Clapper signed off on December 15th.
- General Michael Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador on December 29th
- Dec 29th 2016 – Obama announces sanctions on Russia
- Jan 3rd 2017 – Loretta Lynch signs off on rule changes for phone taps.
- Jan 12th 2017 – WaPo reports On Phone Calls Anonymous Intel Sources
- Jan 15th 2017 – VP Pence appears on Face the nation.
- Jan 20th 2017 – Inauguration
- Jan 23rd 2017 – FBI reports nothing unlawful in content of Flynn call
- Jan 26th 2017 – Sally Yates (acting DOJ) informs President Trump there might be a conflict between VP Pence’s stated TV version (was told by Flynn), and what Intel community communicate to Yates that Flynn actually expressed to Russia.
- Jan 27th 2017 – White House counsel begins investigation to discrepancy.
The immediate problem is… The Obama Admin XO providing SIGINT info to these 13 (or17) Intel agencies which are infested with “Obama Operatives”, who in turn use/leak the info.
RATHER than worry about the XO itself, and rush to rescind it… a smarter move (by Trump) may be to keep it in place, but with the info going to Trump Operatives. The urgency is in hunting down and removing the Obama loyalists, but they may well have overplayed their hand far too soon. The hornets nest stirred up by the political assassination of Flynn and the ensuing investigation may well lead to Obama people removed, fired, even imprisoned.
Just like Harry Reid’s “Nuclear Option” in Senate being shortsighted… expedient when enacted, but then in place still for his opposition.. so too this XO designed to help the Obama Shadow Admin may in turn bite him on the bum when available to Trump loyalists.