It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bates Motel
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:56 am 

NLA came about because I'm too lazy to type it all out every time :28

If Caleb is dead, who tells Dylan about Norma?

hmmm... I didn't think about this but maybe just maybe Dylan will have some familia thoughts aroused because of Caleb's visit and decide to go visit Norma and Norman? Don't know.

One frustration with the show is the ridiculous portrayal of Emma's Cystic Fibrosis. Oh! That may be why Dylan goes to visit the Not Normals :Gslap Oh! that may be why Dylan goes to visit the Not Normal Norma and Norman :98 remember that Emma brought up her mom and Dylan is 95% sure that Norman killed her so maybe he will want to get the letter or Emma's stuffed animal that Dylan saw in Norman's bed stand.

I love Chik so I hope Norman does't whack him. I can't wait to see the dinner.

Hugs to you always sweet, sweet Molly.

I'm out for the day :rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:04 am 

I missed the episode tonight, Carm.

Will watch it tomorrow. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:46 am 

Ok It is another good one :eek

Chick is in it big time :heart (and Romero :86 )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm 

This weeks episode was written brilliantly, the twists are so surprising just when I think I have it figured out.

I had to laugh when Chick carried the tray of food down to the basement (AFTER taking the tray of food to Norman in bed) and then he sat down and put it in front of himself. I thought it was for Caleb. LOL His acting is so friggin believable. Thank goodness Caleb escaped.

Chick's interaction with Norman re Norma .. I thought it was a little odd and unbelievable at the beginning of the episode, but the scene at the dinner table was good how they revealed Chick pretending he could hear Norma.

"I found Norman passed out in the basement holding hands with his uncle." This line is going to stick with me forever. (in Chick's voice) :Gslap

Watched preview for next week, nothing about Romero. :( There is simply nothing he can do wrong, even when he does wrong things. :heart

I noticed these chairs when Norman and NLA were talking. I have them in my Pinterest Wish List. We had them at our lake house when I was a kid. They get hot as hell but I love them. ;)

Can't wait to read more of what you thought of the show! :69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 am 

I had to laugh when Chick carried the tray of food down to the basement (AFTER taking the tray of food to Norman in bed) and then he sat down and put it in front of himself

That was fabulous. It is over the top and subtle at the same time.

Can you imagine when Norman reads Chick's transcript? :WW

"I found Norman passed out in the basement holding hands with his uncle." This line is going to stick with me forever. (in Chick's voice)

That line may just be what puts Norman over his last edge :eek

I thought Caleb was going to try and kill Norman when he got close enough. And Chick "Do you want me to take care of the problem in the basement?" :98

I thought having Chick hit Caleb with the car was a bit much, but eh.. it is building to an even more surreal level.

No Romero next week :( :( :( Say it isn't so ! I think they will have the kid scared because he shot him and nurse him at the farmhouse (?)

Love the chairs! If I win the Lotto you can have as many as you want, heck you can have whatever you want :69

I'm beat and headed to bed :69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 am 

Molly do you have your popcorn ready?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:48 am 

I do Carm. I won't miss it tonight in real time! LOL

I may even watch last weeks again. :D

Hope you have a great day and have your snacks ready. :77

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:13 am 

Enjoy Molly ! I might rematch last weeks also :69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm 

It won't let me watch live, Carm. :(
So guess I will look when it is over and see if it is available.

Please tell me Norman doesn't kill NLA in the kitchen with the knife. :eek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 pm 

He does not.

But still :eek

And try not to fall over laughing when Norman tells Chick "I think you're just overreacting."

:Gslap

Just wait for it :28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 pm 

I'm almost positive they used "overreacting" three times in the show (I was watching for it). I may need to go back to it, Carm. Right after Chick said it, he said "wipe your feet" to Norman (before going into the trailer) -- that's when I giggled. ;)

You think Norma and Norman left any evidence or DNA where the car is in the woods? LOLOL

I couldn't watch Alex clean his wound, I know it is just a show, but it looked realistic to me. He's so smart. :D I'm gonna go look up who that woman at the house is. Maybe his step-mother?

One thing I noticed when they showed the bit about last week when it started, I never noticed that Chick had his recorder on when he was sitting at the kitchen table with Norman & Norman was talking to Norma. I need to watch each episode at least twice. I do miss stuff. :roll

:77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 pm 

I didn't watch Alex clean his wound either :cool . (Still a beautiful man even all black and blue :heart )

I know what you mean about watching them twice there is a lot going on. I don't know if I saw chick recording or if I forgot that I saw it :roll

I'm gonna go look up who that woman at the house is.

Let me know if you find out.

How about NLA ? She has no idea what she is getting into but she is really just another nut, who puts on their wacky love interests dead mum's clothes and then greets him at the door in the dress?

I wonder if Norman is going to yell at his mother for going to NLA 's house. :28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm 

I know, that was pretty silly NLA saying she forgot she had the dress on. :roll

That's Romero's sister's house he went to. This is good, maybe she won't turn him in.

NLA has a job, no children, unhappy with her husband who pays NO attention to her ... divorce him! lol But then that wouldn't be as interesting. ;)

I am so afraid of Chick hot-wiring that car and getting caught.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 pm 

That's Romero's sister's house he went to. :rose

That is good news. Thank you!

I don't think Chick will get caught only because he is such a great character. I think somehow Norman is going to discover what is happening through Chick's writing or recordings.

Next week Norman goes to see the good doc :95

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 pm 

I haven't seen any of the other shows that are mentioned in the article. Don't they know that any "romance" story staring Romero would be a huge hit? ;)

FWIW: NBC Buys ‘Long Distance’ Relationship Drama From ‘Bates Motel’ Duo Kerry Ehrin & Freddie Highmore And Producer Danielle Gelber

http://deadline.com/2017/03/nbc-buys-lo ... 202044147/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:20 pm 

Haven't heard of any of the other shows either. I'd like to see a good psychological thriller with Romero. Or just Romero walking his dog, or swimming or any lovely thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:30 pm 

Just read about and watched preview for next week.

So Rhianna has a part in it? I don't remember who/what/when about a Marion that she plays :doh

Dylan & Emma come to town and lots of acting in the "dark". ;)

ETA: What you said about Romero! TRUE lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm 

Marion is the lady in the original Psycho who stole the money and Norman killed in the shower. I don't think that the Marion character has been in the current version yet.

Dylan and Emma are coming to town? Hopefully they get to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:46 pm 

Look at the 47 second mark Norman is going to get arrested at some point. I don't know which episode though.

:98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:12 pm 

That's what it looks like, Carm. :40

There's some good stuff coming up for sure. :eek

I can't believe the season is half over already.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next