It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 35  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:41 am 
ADMIN

Radio links

talkRADIO
https://talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html

LBC
https://www.lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

Parliament TV from 11.15am.
https://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/1 ... 7a43dccaed

Only Zoom - Seems to have pirate vids of UK news shows.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXaP1W ... jrQ/videos

---------------------
The Bruges Group is a think tank
http://www.brugesgroup.com/

-----------------------

Facts4EU.org
Original Brexit articles researched from official EU and UK sources, 7 days-a-week

https://facts4eu.org/news

Forget Westminster politics, is Boris’s new EU treaty Brexit? No, it’s not
Layman’s summary of the EU’s new UK colonisation treaty agreed by the PM yesterday

Friday, October 18, 2019
https://facts4eu.org/news/2019_oct_eu_t ... lonisation

Fact Sheet
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 pm 
ADMIN

Based Amy Found Guilty of harresment of Anna soubry

She is "gagged" from mentioning Anna Souby's name. Banned from Broxtowe... despite standing in election there.
Full sentencing decided next week. Talk of 12 weeks prison? But no imposed yet?

Amy to have MENTAL evaluation... now IMO she could "WIN" with that.. she clearly does have mental issues.

BACK in Court 12th December... then Prison... likely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:59 pm 
ADMIN

Britain's Prince Andrew halts public duties over sex scandal
Andy Bruce, Michael Holden

Andrew, Queen Elizabeth’s second son, denies an allegation that he had sex with a 17-year-old girl procured for him by his friend Epstein, who killed himself in a U.S. prison in August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

The scandal has escalated since Andrew’s rambling explanations in a disastrous BBC TV interview aired on Saturday left many viewers incredulous, and his apparent lack of compassion for Epstein’s victims drew widespread condemnation.

As the story dominated news headlines for a fourth day and a slew of businesses distanced themselves from organizations and charities associated with the prince, he said he would step down from public life for the time being and speak to police about Epstein.

“It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work,” he said in a statement issued by Buckingham Palace.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission,” said Andrew, 59, whose official title is the Duke of York.

“Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”

...more at link
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brit ... SKBN1XU2CW

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:47 pm 
ADMIN

GREAT Idea...

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenUK/stat ... 1464859648

I have only been following UK parliament for last year or so.. and I am already FED UP with SNP inserting a bleat about Scottish Independence into EVERY discussion. THEY HAD A REFERENDUM in 2014.. and lost. In the normal course of events there might be another one in 30 - 40 years. :roll
I have known Scottish people all my life... many friends are of Scottish descent, but I have HAD IT with the SNP... I would like to see them expelled from Westminster.. and shipped back to Scotland... re-build Hadrian's wall and let the Scots get on with being an EU member.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 pm 
ADMIN

Here is the Infamous LEAVE BUS ad from the days of the Referendum 2016...

As I have discussed many times....
This WAS NOT a "gross lie" as such. 350,000,000 pounds per WEEK WAS an accurate "Gross amount" that UK was financially liable to EU, but apparently some "rebate" was applied even before any funds transferred, and EU does in return Transfer funds back to UK under various EU schemes,and so the NET amount was approximately 250,000,000 pounds per week, but.............

THE POINT OF THE AD IS TOTALLY VALID!!
The UK did (and still does) transfer HUGE NET sums of money to EU... money that otherwise would be available to UK to spend on what they chose (such as NHS)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 pm 
ADMIN

BREXIT is DEAD....

It died on 29th March, 2019 when it was not delivered, "with or without a deal" and the people did NOTHING (mostly).

The slowly rotting corpse of Brexit has been kept on "life support", cynically animated by agents of the REMAIN establishment. Made to appear to have a glimmer of life force still, but actually "nailed to it's perch". It had "ceased to be" back on 29th March. The Boris "oven-ready deal" is just a continuation of "life support". It is STEALTH REMAIN.

LETS GET BREXIT voters DONE up like a kipper!

EVEN IF.. the withdrawal agreement is BEFORE the "Deal" as Jeff Taylor suggests. At the point of triggering withdrawal and the start of the "transition period", I assume UK agrees to PAY the divorce billions, and all the other commitments.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:31 pm 
ADMIN

Diane Abbot is COMEDY GOLD....

Lets hope she gets in again... but NOWHERE NEAR having any power

https://twitter.com/PoliticsBloke/statu ... 8817324032

Diane Abbott interview on Sky News Tonight
Jun 6, 2017
Sky News

Steve Gurto
God help us if he becomes Home Secretary . She has the IQ of a potato . Sorry potato

steve edwards
DIane Abbott - "My parents were immigrants" - An argument against immigration if ever I heard one!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:32 pm 
ADMIN

It is a popular notion that one should never admit defeat...never "give up".

There is some validity to that, as British History shows.... the battle of Britain and all that, but.....

Even that involved a "tactical retreat" and a build up to amass forces and strike back. UK did have the HUGE resources of USA as a realistic new addition to their efforts.... so it was not as if ALL their resources had been defeated.. they still had "reserves" as yet not engaged.

However... there are aspects of social and political life... aspects of culture and the way people in general think and behave that is past redemption. It is time to admit "defeat". That is not to say GIVE UP totally... but rather to have a REALISTIC view of the way things are.. and to plan accordingly.
BXP will NOT win any seats.
Brexit is dead.
Some sort of slow partial escape from EU may be possible, but over many years.
Tory government will continue to borrow and spend. They at least need to be encouraged to do as little as possible.
All governments (except Trump) will continue to pander to the Climate hoax cult. That too needs to at least be limited and slowed as much as possible.

And in USA..
Horowitz OIG will be a dud
Barr will be a dud
Durham will be a dud.
No SERIOUS crimes (espionage, sedition, treason etc) will be raised in relation to the Crooked Hillary protection and Coup against Trump
Any minor crimes (and process crimes) will be limited to few (if any) minor players. Given light sentences (if convicted at all)

Time to "get on with life" under those terms.
No point trying to follow Sundances latest chapter in the CTH fantasy saga. The "Big Ugly" was never real.
Q is just silly (but that was always the case)... Presidents do not conspire with senior staff to illegally release classified information just to give bloggers who have worked out a secret code on ... 8Chan.... secret coded platitude phrases. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:27 pm 
ADMIN

Last Chance For Brexit
Dec 4, 2019
Pat Condell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:09 pm 
ADMIN

The British Elite are so nuts they THINK close relations/friendship with Trump is a BAD thing?

Even with the rampant Full blown TDS across UK... they are NUTS to distance themselves from USA (regardless of who is President). USA is closest ally, biggest Investor, large chunk of Trade etc...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:53 pm 
ADMIN

UK Media investigates Clintons & Epstein. Virginia Giuffre exposes Andrew & Maxwell
Dec 7, 2019
The Duran

I did suggest that the British media might latch on to this story.. and so perhaps EXPOSE the Clintons . UK media are just as Fake as US media (or worse) and would naturally be Pro-Hillary and Anti-Trump... but Epstein was clearly HEVILY involved with Clintons... and not Trump so much.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 pm 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary, staying at the pedophile's cowboy-themed village, say estate workers

• Bill and Hillary Clinton would stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch frequently after they left the White House, former estate workers told DailyMailTV
  • The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property said
  • The family never stayed in the main house but bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which lies a mile south of his own villa, sources said
  • The guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar, which are all near Epstein's private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes
  • This is all according to security expert Jared Kellogg, who was brought in by long-standing ranch manager Brice Gordon to improve security and set up a camera system at the main house and 'cowboy village'
  • Kellogg said: 'I was saying how cool the replica houses were. [Gordon] said: ''Yeah, they're built for guests... It's really cool the Clintons come out and hang out [with Epstein]'''
  • Bill Clinton and Epstein were once friends, and in August DailyMailTV revealed the convicted pedophile had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress - worn by Hillary - hanging on the wall of his New York mansion
  • Clinton has flown on Epstein's private plane, the Lolita Express, several times but denied ever visiting one of Epstein's residences, apart from one time at his New York home

By Chris White For Dailymail.com
Published: 04:29 AEDT, 4 December 2019 | Updated: 00:10 AEDT, 5 December 2019

Bill and Hillary Clinton stayed at Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby-making ranch' almost every year after they
left the White House, according to the disgraced financier's estate manager

Bill and Hillary Clinton stayed at Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby-making ranch' almost every year after they left the White House, according to the disgraced financier's estate manager.

The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons, along with daughter Chelsea, visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property told DailyMailTV in an exclusive interview.

The family visited the 10,000-acre estate in the New Mexico desert often, but never stayed in the main house.

Instead, the Clinton family bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which is a mile south of his own luxury mountaintop villa. They'd use one of the two guest houses, which look like they're straight out of the 19th century.

Seen in exclusive DailyMailTV images, the guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar. An American flag is raised high above the village, which is next door to Epstein's private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes, including his infamous 'Lolita Express'.

This is all according to security expert Jared Kellogg, who was brought in by long-standing ranch manager Brice Gordon to improve security and set up a camera system at the main house and 'cowboy village'.

...more at link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ranch.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:31 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/stat ... 9805444098

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:16 pm 
ADMIN

Will Scotland Leave the UK?
Dec 13, 2019
Akkad Daily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:35 pm 

There is an interesting article at daily mail right now. Prince Andrew took at trip to phuket Thailand. You might take a look see at it.

I would post it but you should look at it. I don't know how relevant it is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:37 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Showpoodles... I found the article

I'll post it...
I am sure Prince Andrew was a "Playboy", but.....
Keep in mind that being on a yacht with bare-breasted women is not a crime. ;)
Nor even is sex with a 17 year old in England.
British tabloids will continue to dig up stuff.... so some hope it will implicate Epstein's crimes.. and maybe even Bill Clinton.

Revealed: How Prince Andrew used pseudonym to set up a secret firm with a sports tycoon who organised Thailand trip

• Prince Andrew was photographed on a yacht off Thailand in 2001 with women
  • Said to be visiting island of Phuket on Christmas trip organised by sports tycoon
  • Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell also reported to be in Phuket at the time

By Guy Adams for the Daily Mail
Published: 09:00 AEDT, 14 December 2019 | Updated: 10:11 AEDT, 14 December 2019

A curious if somewhat unedifying chapter in royal history was written in 2001, when Prince Andrew was photographed on a yacht off Thailand surrounded by what red-top newspapers dubbed ‘a bevy of topless beauties’.

He was said to be visiting the island of Phuket on a Christmas trip organised by Johan Eliasch, a Monaco-based tycoon behind the top sports brand Head.

According to reports at the time, the billionaire had generously agreed to foot at least some of the bill for Andrew’s stay at the Amanpuri Hotel, an ultra-opulent establishment where villas cost up to £25,000 a night. The provenance of the yacht is unknown.

Johan Eliasch, a Monaco-based tycoon behind the top sports brand Head, with Prince Andrew at
Wimbledon in 2016

Prince Andrew was photographed on a yacht off Thailand surrounded by what red-top newspapers
dubbed ‘a bevy of topless beauties’ in 2001

...more at link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ycoon.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:37 am 
ADMIN

Boris Johnson and his Tories have a "Mandate" to Govern for 5 years

Boris can do pretty much whatever he wants. His fellow Torries could block the odd thing if they "ganged up" on him... but that is unlikely especially in the early stages of his rule. Boris could even do some UNPOPULAR stuff early on. He has 5 years for people to forget they were annoyed with him, and/or 5 years for some unpopular move to show itself to be a good move all along. So with all that in mind.... I really think Boris needs to take a "Trumpian" approach to proceeding with Brexit. I would be tempted to "Crash out" of EU an 31st January... no deal other than "Screw you Brussels". ... but I doubt Boris will do that. I do not know what is possible, but I would like to think UK can officially "leave" 31st January... and NOT PAY any penalty.. and NOT AGREE to giving away sovereignty, fishing rights etc. In fact... close to "screw you".. but maybe just not say it like that. Then Negotiate "Free Trade" by June... else leave anyway. My understanding of WTO rules is that Trade and Tariffs remain as they are (for 2 years or more) while negotiations are ongoing. I seem to be repeating myself... I think because I NEVER DID thing a "Deal" was required. I really would prefer a "Hard Brexit" on 31st January 2020
I am not sure ANYBODY in the Tory party actually WANTS a "Proper Brexit".. a hard Brexit. Even the 25 (or so) ERG "Spartans" went along with Boris's "deal". :doh
Realistically..... I worry that "politics" and diplomacy and international agreements are all about politeness.. and deals... the giggly girls like Macron and Trudeau and Princess Anne, and Boris at cocktail parties... gossiping and talking about people behind their backs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:16 pm 
ADMIN

I see calls to change UK elections to PROPORTIONAL... DO NOT DO IT, GUYS...

BEWARE UK
New Zealand Politics was similar to UK.. 2 parties, First past the post... and we went for "Proportional representation" (MMP).... IT IS CRAP (Worse than fptp).. minor parties are appeased and so actually end up with DISPROPORTIONAL influence in Parliament.... For instance... Last election 2017 NATIONAL PARTY (like Tory) 44.5%, LABOUR 37% Yet we have a daft LABOUR Liberal tart as our PM... because an aging (ex-tory) guy (Winston Peters) decided to gift his 9 seats to support Labour. He only got 7% added to Labour. Total = 44%... forms a government despite NATIONAL winning 44.5%... go figure! On election night and for weeks after it was assumed Winston Peters would simply support National, who were clearly the party a plurality of the voters picked on the day. But Winston negotiated to be Deputy PM under Labour. Imagine in UK now.... an election with a Boris lead, but a Joe Swinson type (or a Sturgeon type) does a deal with a second place Corbyn type... and you get a Labour Government. (with Jo Swinson or Nicola Sturgeon (maybe Ian Blackford) as Deputy PM)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

Gina Miller admits NEW plot to wreck Boris Johnson's Brexit – despite Remainer humiliation

REMAINER activist Gina Miller has insisted that the battle against Brexit “is not over” as she revealed a shocking new plan to stop Boris Johnson’s EU talks despite the Conservatives overwhelming victory.

By Oli Smith
PUBLISHED: 00:07, Sat, Dec 14, 2019 | UPDATED: 00:09, Sat, Dec 14, 2019

Gina Miller has told the BBC that her fight against Brexit is still far from over, as she revealed how Remainers will next try to halt Boris Johnson’s deal. However, the arch-Remainer admitted that Boris Johnson's resounding victory meant that Remainers could no longer rely on Parliament to wreck Britain's departure from the EU. Mr Johnson won a landslide victory last night, after the Conservatives swept aside Labour in its traditional Red Wall heartlands.

...more at link
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12167 ... ews-latest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:41 pm 
ADMIN

Rumour has it... Diane Abbott to make a bid to be new Labour leader to replace Corbyn?

https://twitter.com/Abbott4L

I assume it's a "wind up"... the woman is dim.. even for a labour person...

Starting off on the wrong foot! Labour's Diane Abbott is so keen to cast her vote she appears to have rushed out wearing MISMATCHING shoes

• Ms Abbott appeared to be wearing two left shoes from separate pairs of loafers
  • She turned out to support Labour colleague Meg Hillier in Hackney South
  • But Twitter users quickly spotted something was up in snap posted online

By David Wilcock, Whitehall Correspondent For Mailonline
Published: 22:38 AEDT, 12 December 2019 | Updated: 06:52 AEDT, 13 December 2019

Labour's Diane Abbott started off on the wrong foot today - as she appeared to go out campaigning with odd shoes on the wrong feet.

At the end of a long and gruelling winter election campaign she turned out to support Labour colleague Meg Hillier in her neighbouring East London constituency of Hackney South.

But Twitter users quickly spotted something was up when Ms Hillier posted a picture of them online.

Ms Abbott appeared to be wearing two left shoes.

....more at link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... shoes.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 35  Next