It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:13 pm 

From the beginning, I was determined to withhold forming an opinion until all the facts are in (not the so-called media facts). However, after learning that the media narratives are being produced, directed, and created by Ryan Julison's public relations firm in conjunction with the underhanded schemes of Benjamin Crump, I have begun to form an opinion. So far, my opinion is that Slager is the last of a line of oppressed American citizens, oppressed by politicals in high places and by the media (and whoever controls the media). Depending upon further facts surfacing, my opinion may evolve and change direction. My objective is to search for truth, and to accept the truth, even if it goes against my previous beliefs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:30 pm 
ADMIN

HI Seeing eye.. I assume you mean "the latest" target of the schemers, not "the last".

The old corrupt Scheme Team gang have emerged, but I fear whatever happens in Slager case, he wont be their last target.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:49 pm 

Maybe one of you wonderful folks could make your own compilation of Crump, Sharpton, Julison, Jackson, Corey, Obama, Holder, Clinton, Blossom, et al. and put this song to it.

Clowns all around.

:69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
HI Seeing eye.. I assume you mean "the latest" target of the schemers, not "the last".

The old corrupt Scheme Team gang have emerged, but I fear whatever happens in Slager case, he wont be their last target.

I'm hoping it is the last, but sadly, I'm afraid you're right and it is only the latest. (Would you believe there was a time in my young and impressionable life that I believed that anything written in black and white was the absolute truth?)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 pm 
ADMIN

BREAKING: Walter Scott Vehicle Passenger Identified: Pierre Fulton (30)
Posted on April 12, 2015 by sundance

A person would have to be blind to the events of the past 5 years regarding controversial violent encounters (Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Tony Robinson, etc) and the inherent manipulation of the details therein, not to notice that some information/evidence is released and some similar information/evidence is brutally missing, for an very intentional purpose.

The South Carolina Walter Scott shooting -by Police Officer Michael Slager- is absolutely filled with intentionally missing elements in an effort by ALL INTERESTED PARTIES to sell a narrative useful for their purposes.

What does that mean? It means this is not just a legal issue; it means the shooting is being manipulated for a political benefit; it means the substance in the media reports are there to sell a purposeful narrative from one singular perspective.

Someone needs to step into the discussion; someone needs to do the research; someone needs to dig for the facts, uncomfortable or inconvenient as those facts might be. It is only when the facts are fully known that finding the truth is possible.

That’s where we come in.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... fulton-30/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

Mystery NO MORE:

Walter Scott - Passenger - Pierre FultonPierre Fulton

DOB 01/19/1985 (aka Pierre Deangelo Fulton, aka Pierre D’Angelo Fulton)

Charleston County, SC, LEO Engagement consists of:
2001 – (16 years old) 2 counts of armed robbery – No disposition listed because the prosecutor sent it down to family court and those proceedings are protected from public view.

2003 – (18 years old) Unlawful Carrying of a Pistol (dismissed), Unlawful Possession of a Pistol (plead guilty – sentenced to 2 years probation), Distribution of Crack Cocaine (reduced to possession of crack – probation ), Possession With Intent to Distribute Crack Near a School (dismissed).

2005 – (20 years old) Unlawful Carrying of a Pistol (plead guilty – 174 days time served), Possession of a Stolen Pistol (dismissed), Unlawful Possession of a Pistol (dismissed), Probation Violation – probation revoked for a short period.

2011 – (26 years old) Distribution of Marijuana (dismissed)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:01 am 

I've posted this at CTH. Does this look like a camera to anyone else?

It can also be seen in the video of the back up vehicle driving down that dirt road. Also, when looking at the map, street view, on each side of the opening of the dirt road, there are two big signs for a Mega Pawn which is a Pawn Shop. The back entrance is down near where the shooting took place.

Here's my thought process...

I know the BGI angle and I do agree with it but, Slager was terminated and arrested way too quickly. There has to be something else other than the witnesses video which doesn't show the altercation between the two men. So I'm wondering if that is a camera that may of picked up the altercation?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 pm 

Hi Froggie,

I've tried looking for a similar image (for about 5 minutes) and the closest I have found is this

I don't know if the image in your picture is a camera or not but it looks like it could be. The grainy photos are a detriment to everything about this case.

An interesting aside we have cameras at many intersections here but they are just "dummies" most people are don't know that they are dummies so the city claims that the fake cameras "slow people down" :roll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

Attorney Seeks Documents to Defend N. Charleston Cop From Murder Charge
By DAN MCCUE

High-profile Charleston defense attorney Andy Savage says law enforcement officials have stymied his efforts to prepare a defense for the former North Charleston police officer charged with the murder of an unarmed black man

He remains confident that he will receive all pertinent documents, including audio and video tapes, as soon as the solicitor receives them from law enforcement,” the statement from his office said

...more at link
http://www.courthousenews.com/2015/04/1 ... charge.htm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:52 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Quote:
waltherppk says:
April 13, 2015 at 12:11 pm

That’s right. Scott should have never gotten out of his car. Black people were in fact seen in the area. So it was just asking for trouble and risk taking behavior for Scott to ever get out of his car. Sure enough there was trouble that found him, even if it was unexpectedly and statistically improbable trouble from a white interloper. Still it just goes to show you and proves once again that when black people are in the area it is safer to stay in your car. Safari Park Rules has proven itself good sense once again. How many times does it have to prove true before discerning people understand that Safari Park Rules is NOT just some urban legend. Only you can prevent forest fires, don’t feed the bears, and above all, when black people are in the area just play it safe and don’t get out of your car. The life you save might be your own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Justice_099

ScreenShot. Scott on top of Slager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:00 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

CONFIRMED ! Walter Scott Passenger Confirmed By Investigators To Media – “Pierre D Fulton” (29)
Posted on April 13, 2015 by sundance
We shared this exclusively yesterday – Today the media confirm our research.

A source close to the Walter Scott shooting investigation has confirmed the identity of the passenger.

Pierre D. Fulton, 29, of North Charleston, was riding in the vehicle with Scott when he was pulled over on Remount Road April 4 by North Charleston Patrolman 1st class Michael T. Slager.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... fulton-29/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:59 pm 

That blurry photo isn't proof of anything. It is a huge stretch to say what is happening there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:24 pm 

Is the blurry picture as accurate as the video proof that the tail lights were white instead of red?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 pm 
ADMIN

Mung, when you look at cases with a PRESUMPTION OF GUILT... you would downplay ANY evidence as "blurry" "not conclusive" etc... that's what people with that perspective do.. NOTHING will convince you. Stick with what you think.. but your repeating it here is becoming TEDIOUS. I get the impression you are not finding favor at CTH.. so are trying it on here. You dont normally post here... you prefer CTH.... so be it... but I dont want just the shit. On the rebound so to speak.

On the other hand... with a "PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE" the "grainy photo" is at the very least a source of doubt in regards to narrative being spun in MSM.. not conclusive proof of course... Just something to note. It may or may not seem more valid when we see other evidence.. Slagers version of events for instance.

THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE... is the legal system we have adopted in western democracies..

By all means please continue to point out alternative take on "evidence", but even an absense of evidence supports a "not guilty" under our system. IF you want to PROVE GUILT.. you need conclusive proof... it is NOT sufficient to just poke holes in "defence evidence" The "Defence" dont have to present ANY evidence.. the HUGE burden (under our system) is for those wishing to lay charges and accuse

I might also remind you that a COP is NOT the same as any old Joe on the street. We authorize cops to do stuff. We ARM THEM.. not just as belt decoration.. but to act using lethal force (if needed). In any situation.. such as an altercation resulting in use of lethal force, decisions have to be made in split second. Monday morning Quarterback analysis after the even is fraught with danger.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm 

Funny, I thought I posted here quite a bit in the past, I just had been busy and hadn't been posting until this case came up.

I am not presuming that he is guilty, I am presuming that unless he can prove justification for his use of force that he is going to have a very hard time defending himself. What I don't like is the wild speculation that is going on and the constant smoking gun theories that are being touted based on images that are at best Rorschach tests. "oh I see a white brake light", "Oh, I see a camera on a pole", "oh I see Scott on top of Slager beating him down".

I am disappointed because normally you dismiss things that are so ambiguous.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm 
ADMIN

Yes, Mung You have posted here more than most. :give

I am just trying to nip in the bud any hint of people popping over here to fight battles from CTH. Best fight them there if you have a beef over there.

I agree there is much speculation.. but on both sides... but the "Lynch Mob" have ample venues to push their speculation and it does go WAY beyond speculation.. its not hard to see Scheming to actively promote a narrative.. for whatever purpose? BGI.. political and money making aspects.
We can at forums counter that to some extent. The CTH have done a great job of doing just that on past cases.. as I am sure you will agree.. and were part of.

In this case we are all just speculating...For instance, I dont know exactly what happened with the taser. Who tased who. But just think the initial narrative had NO MENTION of a taser.. It was just a rabid white cop running after an "unarmed black man"... a "tussle" was dismissed.. leaving a Bad Cop simply shooting the guy who had run away from him

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:08 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH......

Quote:
MP says:
April 13, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Bottomline, overcharging Slager with murder and not manslaughter is a legal mistake. There was no premeditation of murder, the act of shooting Scott was intertwined with the life and death struggle moments before. The shooting appears to be a continuation of the fight and not a clear cut case of murder. Obviously, Slager had the option of continuing the foot pursuit or allow the suspect to escape and de-escalate the confrontation. However, he chose to use deadly force with the perp that is clearly fleeing the scene. Having a life and death struggle with someone is an emotionally charged event. Human nature being what is, you just can’t turn it off in a split second and start thinking rationally. Your brain has to have a few moments to decompress and see things in proper perspective. As an analogy, if you are a soldier involved in an intense firefight for a few minutes and you witness your buddies getting shot or killed by the enemy. Moments later, you see one of the enemy soldiers running away from the battlefield. Clearly, not posing an immediate threat to you, do you shoot the enemy in the back? Ah, hell yeah. The enemy could easily turnaround and shoot you. The enemy could also take cover and then shoot you while you advance. As long as the enemy is alive, he is a threat; unless he clearly surrenders. What happened to Slager is much the same. They went through a very brief life and death struggle, fear and adrenaline is still running through Slager’s mind, what he did was almost very natural. He terminated the threat when he had the first opportunity to do so when they disengaged from their physical struggle on the ground. It didn’t matter if Scott was running away, in Slager’s mind, he was still a threat because he did not have his hands up nor did he give a signal that he was willing to give up, he just ran. In Scott’s mind at the moment, he could have surrendered, but when he realized that he was not able to inflict serious harm on Slager, instinctually he ran away, he didn’t want to chance getting beat up by Slager while in handcuffs if he wanted some “pay back.” I don’t hear anyone criticizing Scott for not surrendering when he had the chance. In the end, resisting arrest, fighting with a police officer is never a good idea….

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 pm 

Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to fight battles from there here. I was actually hoping to be able to have discussions here without some of the noise over there. Won't have newbies calling me a troll here :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:15 pm 

Hi Mung, I hope I'm not part of what you consider "noise" at CTH, as I've stated there and here, there is not enough information for me to offer an educated and sound opinion as to whether or not Slager was legally justified in shooting Scott. I believe from my reading of the law that Slager was justified. You disagree. We interpret Garner V Tennessee differently . We disagree on the threat Slager could have reasonably believed a fleeing Scott posed to civilians or officers in the immediate area. Pretty much I think we disagree about everything in this case.

My opinion is that you are trying to prove from very limited information that Slager was unjustified in his actions. I believe from the limited information we have, coupled with the immediacy of the BGI movement going into full swing, the selective MSM reporting and the sketchiness of the video evidence trail that there is more than is ample reason to lean toward another media orchestrated circus over a black man's death.

PS Remember a court must always view evidence in a light most friendly to the defense. Always.

And another PS

My only complaint about the CTH is that it moves too fast and I don’t have time to read all of it so I have to cherry pick what threads I read. It is very busy and fast moving whenever there is a case like the Slager/Scott and there will be people posting on both ends of the spectrum, it is part of being a busy site.

Here at Rumpoles :rose we can savor what we read and get back to it without the thread moving on without us, both are good dynamics.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next