It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:20 pm 
ADMIN

And around....

-----------------------
Alien Glow...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:26 pm 
ADMIN

DIRTY DEMOCRAT DEEDS - DONE DIRT CHEAP!

Alternative European Media (beyond the FakeNews UK TV and newspapers) have been reporting goings on in UKRAINE for years. Certainly during Obama administration. USA has come across as "Meddling" in Ukraine (and other Euro-nations) politics, economy etc. That should not come as a HUGE surprise.. it has been part of US Foreign policy to "influence" countries around the world since WW2 (and before that even). This involves "Incentives" between Nations.. namely US aid (financial, food, medicine, military etc) to these countries. I guess it rises to the level of a PROBLEM when people (on both sides) move from incentives for the sake of cooperation and assistance between countries, and descends into PERSONAL financial (and or political) enrichment (Obama, Clinton, Kerry to name but a few), and that is exactly what I saw discussed in relation to Obama Administration and Ukraine (among other places). The Hunter Biden Ukraine involvement, and Joe's intervention to COVER UP, was well known. The Joe boasting about it video came out way back.. and beyond that there was talk of "Lobbyists" like Manafort and the Podestas etc involved (and coming away with cash). I put all this down to just more obvious evidence of crime (corruption) that was simply NOT being Criminally Investigated, by US "Deep State", and nobody was going to be indicted... just more of the Washington Swamp covering for itself.
The story did vanish from the MSM news for months and when Trump's phone call and "Ukraine Quid Pro Quo" came out as BREAKING NEWS in UK.. and they reported Trump was being blamed... I honestly thought it was UK Media getting their "wires crossed" as the news was breaking (fog of war)... they were erroneously assuming it was Trump guilty of a crime (as they do.. UK media has FULL BLOWN Trump Derangement syndrome.. and they have it bad). I posted how funny it was, and that UK media were going to have to correct the story, because it was BIDEN colluding with the ousted Ukraine President that had done the DIRTY DEEDS! Trump and the NEW Ukraine President were "on to it" (I thought)
However.... the UK media were "right"... in so far as they were relaying the US Democrat HOAX. :wall

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:36 pm 
ADMIN

I see rumors that Impeachment vote in Congess wont happen?

The Dims blinked? I would say it would be hard to get it done this year. There is a lot more to do. It has to go before the Judiciary committee before the vote. There are legal cases ongoing over subpoenaing witnesses, and documents from Trump administration. And even if all that done... it is not CERTAIN that Dims in Congress will vote to Impeach? Many are in Trump districts, and up for re-election in Mid-terms, and will likely find disfavor with their voters (ahead of the mid-terms)
And after all that... IF it goes before Senate there are going to be demands for Schiff, Wistleleaker and others to testify. VERY embarrassing, and likely subject to maneuvers to BLOCK having to appear... so more time wasted.... This mess will be occupying the Senate way into election build-up.

I actually WANT there to be a Senate Trial

A chance to Expose some crooks and their crimes.... Like Schiff and Biden and Ciaramella... etc etc...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:41 pm 
ADMIN

MONDAY REMINDER: Here Are the 31 DEMOCRATS in Trump Districts Who Will LOSE THEIR SEAT If They Vote to Impeach Trump in this Wicked Coup Attempt
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 25, 2019

Since Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff and Democrats launched their public impeachment hearings they continue to lose the public’s trust.

Democrats changed the rules, stacked the hearings with second-hand and third-hand witnesses, cut off Republicans from any decisions or requested witnesses, blocked Republicans and the White House from interviewing their original “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella who is linked to Schiff, John Brennan, Susan Rice and Joe Biden.

The entire process has been a complete affront to justice.
[....]
These 31 Democrats WILL LOSE THEIR SEAT if they DARE to vote for this sham impeachment!
Via Paul Sperry:
Here is list of the 31 vulnerable House Dems in 2020--all from districts won by Trump--who may now break ranks on the increasingly unpopular impeachment(especially if there were a GOP equivalent of Indivisible to stalk them in their home districts over the Thanksgiving recess):
Spoiler:
Tom O’Halleran (D-Ariz.)
Lucy McBath’s (D-Ga.)
Lauren Underwood (D-Ill.)
Cheri Bustos (D-Ill.)
Abby Finkenauer (D-Iowa)
Dave Loebsack (D-Iowa)
Cindy Axne’s (D-Iowa)
Jared Golden (D-Maine)
Elissa Slotkin (D-Mich.)
Haley Stevens (D-Mich.)
Angie Craig (D-Minn.)
Collin Peterson (D-Minn.)
Susie Lee’s (D-Nev.)
Chris Pappas’s (D-N.H.)
Jefferson Van Drew (D-N.J.)
Andy Kim (D-N.J.)
Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.)
Mikie Sherrill (D-N.J.)
Xochitl Torres Small (D-N.M.)
Max Rose (D-N.Y.)
Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.)
Antonio Delgado (D-N.Y.)
Anthony Brindisi (D-N.Y.)
Kendra Horn(D-Okla.)
Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.)
Conor Lamb (D-Pa.)
Joe Cunningham (D-S.C.)
Ben McAdams (D-Utah)
Elaine Luria’s (D-Va.)
Abigail Spanberger (D-Va.)
Ron Kind (D-Wis.)
A vote for impeachment is a vote to the unemployment line.

...more at link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... p-attempt/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 am 
ADMIN

Steve Hilton just opened a "can of worms"...

Called out Giuliani as part of the problem with this Ukraine stuff.
(Also Joe Di Genova, Victoria Toenseng, John Solomon)

Rant against Giuliani as “a grifter and toxic chump”

The Next Revolution With Steve Hilton 12/1/19 FULL | Steve Hilton Fox News b­e­r 1, 2019
Dec 1, 2019
Alejandro García

YT is gone but there are clips at Fox
https://video.foxnews.com/v/61109909000 ... show-clips

Swamp Watch: Giuliani has become an unmitigated, unethical disaster
Dec 2, 2019
Fox News

I have to say... I have been struck myself long since, that Giuliani running his mouth off in interviews is NOT helpful. He often seems confused in thought, or at least confused in how he explains things. Overly complicated. At the very least.. it has struck me that Giuluani interviews seem to be "all over the place".. and confused,
I may have said before, it strikes me that he is getting "a bit old"... perhaps NOT demented.. but certainly not as "SHARP" as he once was.

Hilton goes beyond all that though, and calls out Giuliani for being involved in Ukraine... making a buck off using his association with Trump. Hilton also calls out Joe di Genova abnd Victoria Toenseng... and even John Solomon (Fox darlings).
I do NOT know the details to argue with Steve Hilton on his claims.... but I have for some time got fed up with Joe and Victoria REPEATEDLY claiming big things about to happen (Big Ugly) and yet it never does.... I dont watch much Fox at all.. but back when I was watching (a year ago), you had Hannity "tick tocks" and breathless reporting by Solomon and Sara Carter ... always about what was gonna happen... but seems it never does :roll

I have been suggesting lately that Trump has taken the advice to NOT PURSUE all these Swamp matters. I am increasingly convinced that we all are in at least a bit of a bubble. What looks like mountains of evidence of Corruption and Coups to us is NOT. We are fed repeated excited narratives by the talking heads on Fox, and bloggers like Sundance and his CTH cult followers, and lots of other "Gurus" on Twitter. It may all be VERY exaggerated, and a one-sided take on things. It is NOT reported that way in Leftist media in USA.. nor in UK etc.
I think it would maybe be wise to let all this nonsense drop. Hillary, Obama are NEVER going to face justice. Nor Comey, Clapper, Brennan etc... nor any of the other big names. As I have said before... DoJ/FBI or whoever, can not simply let the "big fish" off the hook and start locking up mid-level and lower people... They are all entangled and the small fish would drag down the bigger fish.. and THAT would mean half (or more) of the US political establishment... and a civil "uprising"... not good for either side.

ETA
Naturally the CTH mob have simply turned on Steve Hilton now :roll

Quote:
upper379
Hilton has been a globalist his entire political life. He latched on the MAGA train for his own self serving purpose and ratings on Faux. He tries to be pro Trump and get closer for the backstab. A true Brutus.

Hilton is far too involved with Cameron and the British Political swamp for my liking. I am not a fan, but he seems to have "sources". His analysis is "speculative" as is everybody's but he has a LOT more cred than say... Sundance. :)

This guy wants EVERYBODY to be a "cheerleader" for Trump....to say only nice things... censor anything anything negative, even if true. like the CTH... optics above facts...
Quote:
Jimmy
I think Steve missed the mark this time. His rant (truthfulness of which deserves a separate debate) does not serve the interest of the President’s agenda and can be used in the propaganda against him. It is disappointing that people who anchor a show does not understand context and timing of their attempt to stand out and its consequences.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 am 
ADMIN

Fox News’ Steve Hilton Blasts ‘Disaster’ Rudy Giuliani for Pursuing Business in Ukraine, Tells Trump to ‘Dump’ Him
By Connor Mannion
Dec 1st, 2019, 9:45 pm

Fox News host Steve Hilton expressed his exasperation with Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine, saying President Donald Trump would be better off without him.

“It turns out that the former mayor’s own personal business interests are wrapped up in all of this. To put it simply he’s been trying to enrich himself on the back of his relationship with President Trump,” Hilton said Sunday on The Next Revolution.

Hilton was referring to a recent New York Times report on Giuliani, which stated he pursued private business deals in Ukraine while he was acting on behalf of Trump to find dirt on his political foes. Two people Giuliani worked with in Ukraine, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, are currently facing federal charges.

...more at link
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-st ... -dump-him/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:51 pm 
ADMIN

We are all speculating (Guessing), but given what has happened (and not happened) over the past 3 - 4 years, and the fact that "The OIG is the place where the truth goes to die" (Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch) I think the next Horowitz OIG report will be exactly the same as the previous 3... and all other OIG reports... a dud... a "cover-up" of sorts. Criminal referrals so far have been FEW.. and even the few have gone nowhere.

It seems the spirit of old "Trust Trump", "Patience grasshopper" lives on in the CTH cult... :lol

Quote:
Paul
(lengthy rant)
[.....]
Barr and Durham knows they must implement PDJT plan of Justice or they will be eliminated and PDJT will directly manage the FBI/DOJ. (Barr Interview with PDJT before accepting the position).

PDJT will be known throughout history of saving the United States by implementing the criminal codes to destroy the Coup/Criminals/Globalist.

“Patience”
Quote:
Janice
Perfectly Stated: Surely many complaining today would have Bitched during the 7 day process of God creating the Heavens and Earth in taking too long. “Patience”

"Patience"? We been waiting 3 and a half years. If it was going to happen it would have at least started in mid 2017

The evidence is real, the indictments are Fake!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm 
ADMIN

See what I mean? Giuliani is just adding controversy.. about himself... A good lawyer should NOT increase the media circus around his client...

FIREWORKS! Rudy Threatens to Sue Fox News Host Steve Hilton For Slanderous Hit Piece
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila December 2, 2019

Rudy Giuliani threatened to sue Fox News’s Steve Hilton for libel after the tv host went on a bizarre rant Sunday night with his disgusting attacks against Trump’s personal lawyer.
[....]
On Sunday night during his show “The Next Revolution,” Steve Hilton stunned his FOX News audience by attacking Rudy Giuliani as a grifter and toxic chump!

...more at link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... hit-piece/

I do not know how much truth there is in accusations about Giuliani crime, corruption... but I do know that Giuliani gives interviews that are bumbling and confusing as to what point hye is trying to make. He creates bad publicity for his client where none needed to exist at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm 
ADMIN

House GOP report says no evidence for Trump impeachment, warns of ‘dangerous precedent’
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

House Republicans delivered a point-by-point rebuttal Monday to Democrats’ impeachment efforts, claiming in their own report that the evidence collected in the inquiry to date does not support the accusations leveled against President Trump -- or rise to the level of removal from office.

“The evidence presented does not prove any of these Democrat allegations, and none of the Democrats’ witnesses testified to having evidence of bribery, extortion, or any high crime or misdemeanor,” Republicans said in a 123-page report, timed to be made public ahead of the majority Democrats’ impeachment report.

...more at link
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house- ... -precedent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:36 pm 
ADMIN

SCHIFF PHONE TAPPING

https://twitter.com/rantinglydotcom/sta ... 0425440256

See Schiff Report pages 157, 158, 159 – pdf
https://intelligence.house.gov/Uploaded ... 191203.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:45 pm 
ADMIN

White House Mocks Adam Schiff Impeachment Report as ‘Ramblings of a Basement Blogger’

The White House on Tuesday ridiculed the impeachment report released by House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff as the “ramblings of a basement blogger.”

“Chairman Schiff’s report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing,” wrote White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham in a statement.

...more at link
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... nt-blogger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 am 
ADMIN

It has now become IMPOSSIBLE to tell if a tweet or a news report is real… or a Parody!!

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 4485657601

:lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:32 am 
ADMIN

White House Responds to Nadler’s Impeachment Deadline…

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ocument/p1

As we might say in the Antipodes....

"Impeach this .. yer bastard!"

:lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:25 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:33 pm 
ADMIN

Schiff colludes with CNN parent company AT&T. Releases call logs of Nunes, Giuliani & Solomon
Dec 9, 2019
The Duran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:57 am 
ADMIN

The Biggest lesson to be taken from these Impeachment hearings is....

NEVER EVER let the Democrats take control of the House ever again!!

The same applies to the Senate and the Presidency!!

They have gone nuts!

They are sick people.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:09 pm 
ADMIN

Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump
By Jeremy Herb, Manu Raju and Lauren Fox, CNN
Updated 1649 GMT (0049 HKT) December 10, 2019

(CNN) House Democratic leaders announced Tuesday they will bring two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, charging him with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress to set in motion the third impeachment of a US president in history.

...more at link
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/10/poli ... index.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:07 pm 
ADMIN

Unfortunately when I see US news reported outside USA… in UK especially… this nonsense is reported as FACT. I recall a sky news report early on saying (I paraphrase) that there was evidence that Trump colluded with Ukraine in order to coerce Ukraine President to “dig up dirt” (make it up was the implication) to damageTrump’s political opponent in the upcoming 2020 election.. as he did with Russia in the 2016 election”

THAT is just simply FALSE INFORMATION on many levels… lies piled on previous lies, that has gone into the “minds” of UK media (and many of the people)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:28 pm 
ADMIN

What surprises me is that Trump SURVIVED.. “Scoops-gate” back in 2016…

They had him then.. and could have had him impeached before Inauguration!!

Trump gets scoops… Mitt on a diet (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)?

I guess Trump survived “Scoops-gate” because the loony DIMS did not control the House?? Still surprised that Ryan didn’t give it a go?

As the DIMS say… they can keep on ‘Peaching Trump over and over. If they want to revisit the “Scoops” abuse of power by Trump… he has doubled down recently with …

“Condiment-gate”

Not since the “Trump gets 2 scoops” conspiracy has there been such a …

BLATANT ABUSE OF POWER BY A US PRESIDENT!

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/ ... 7760067584

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 pm 
ADMIN

PEACHment for Trump (with 2 scoops of course)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next