It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:56 am 
ADMIN

Brett Kavanaugh Testimony: The Aftermath
Stefan Molyneux
Streamed live 7 hours ago

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:58 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:00 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:43 am 
ADMIN

Body Language: Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Christine Blasey Ford
Body Language Ghost
Published on Sep 27, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

I see that Senator Flake still calling for FBI investigation and a delay in Floor Vote :wall

Flake wants delay of up to a week

Seems the daft fuckers in Senate are going along with it? :doh

What part of "NO" does Flake not understand?

The FBI have Done Kavanagh investigation (x6). The FBI have looked at the complaint letter. There is nothing further to investigate. The case is too old. The FBI do not do local crimes. Even the local cops not likely to take seriously teenage grope.
The Senate has investigated and all named people refute the claims.

Ford is a neurotic woman/liar.

ETA
The ABA (American Bar Association) are calling for "an FBI Investigation" (FI) as well.

FI has taken on a life of it's own... I don't think there is a definition of what that is even?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:34 pm 
ADMIN

Brett Kavanaugh Testimony: Final Thoughts
Stefan Molyneux
Published on Sep 28, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:58 pm 
ADMIN

This was Mitch McConnell just YESTERDAY.....

The ONLY thing that has changed is Dopey Senator Flake... repeating the DIM talking point "we want FBI"... which has already been asked and answered MANY times... dating back to Biden 1991 when the roles were reversed....

McConnell: I Will Proudly Vote to Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
The Senate and the nation heard two witnesses testify under oath to completely conflicting recollections. What we did not hear was any evidence whatsoever to bolster the allegation made against Judge Kavanaugh… No evidence corroborates Dr. Ford’s allegation. No evidence was presented today to back it up. And all existing evidence refutes it. The task now before the Senate is to do justice. In America, justice begins with the presumption of innocence.’

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) released the following statement regarding today’s Judiciary Committee hearing:
Spoiler:
“I sincerely thank both Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and Judge Brett Kavanaugh for testifying before the Judiciary Committee today. Both these witnesses were done an immense disservice by my Democratic colleagues, who willfully chose to turn a sensitive allegation into a political and media circus that inflicted considerable pain on Dr. Ford, Judge Kavanaugh, and both of their families. I regret that Senate Democrats declined to apologize for disregarding Dr. Ford’s request for confidentiality or for cheering on a public campaign to assassinate Judge Kavanaugh’s character based on uncorroborated allegations.

“I thank Chairman Grassley for cleaning up their mess and supervising a civil and professional hearing under immensely difficult circumstances. The Chairman offered Dr. Ford a wide variety of ways in which she could be heard, and today’s hearing was the path that Dr. Ford and her representatives chose. The Chairman’s hard work made it as safe and comfortable as possible.

“I have no reason to think that Dr. Blasey Ford offered the committee anything less than her sincere best recollections. Her testimony was heartfelt. I listened to her intently. Likewise, Senators have no reason to doubt the sincere and heartfelt testimony of Judge Kavanaugh. The nominee forcefully and firmly restated his complete and unequivocal disavowal of the misconduct Dr. Ford alleges. The Senate and the nation heard two witnesses testify under oath to completely conflicting recollections. What we did not hear was any evidence whatsoever to bolster the allegation made against Judge Kavanaugh.

“All three of the individuals whom Dr. Ford has named as supposed eyewitnesses have made statements to the Senate under penalty of felony. None of them corroborate her account. To the contrary, they refute it. They have stated under penalty of perjury that they have ‘no recollection,’ ‘no knowledge,’ or ‘no memory’ of the alleged incident. Two of them said they have never seen Judge Kavanaugh do anything like what has been alleged. One of them, Dr. Ford’s personal friend, even states that she ‘does not know’ Judge Kavanaugh.

“No evidence corroborates Dr. Ford’s allegation. No evidence was presented today to back it up. And all existing evidence refutes it.

“The task now before the Senate is to do justice. In America, justice begins with the presumption of innocence. And justice dictates that totally uncorroborated allegations of 30-plus-year-old misconduct – denied by the nominee, contradicted by all extant evidence, and wholly at odds with a life-long reputation – are nowhere near sufficient grounds to demolish a citizen’s good name and nullify a sterling career of dedicated public service. It would be a great injustice, and a grave mistake, to set such a precedent. We cannot set the bar so low.

“Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been through six FBI background investigations over his career. The Senate has pored over his personal and professional history for months now. The overwhelming weight of all the evidence confirms that he is an exemplary federal judge and a man of impeccable character who treats everyone – especially women – with respect.

“It would be imprudent, unfair, and unjust to delay proceedings even further on the basis of uncorroborated allegations which have been weaponized by others at the last minute for political purposes.

“I am glad Chairman Grassley has scheduled a committee vote for tomorrow. I will be proud to vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh when the full Senate votes on his nomination in the coming days.”
https://www.republicanleader.senate.gov ... -kavanaugh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:07 pm 
ADMIN

This Kavanagh crap is is just the same old, same old DIM "Dirty Dossier" trick.

And why not? It WORKED when deployed against Trump... the Muller Witch hunt is still going.. after more than 2 years.

I am afraid the Nation has the SENATE it deserves. This sort of shit is just regular business.

The Senate is PARTISAN... the Republicans held to ransom by 4 or 5 flakes... one of them is actually named Flake! :doh

And over at Conspiracy Central they are trotting out their NEW meme..."LEVERAGE" :doh

It's all about getting "leverage" on Flake, Collins, Murkowski etc. :roll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:12 pm 
ADMIN

TRUMP has fallen For it!! :doh

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1045779267827699712

THIS IS NUTS!!

It is APPEASEMENT to DIMS and Flakey RINOs :doh

APPEASEMENT NEVER WORKS!!!

Within SECONDS there are already comments that a "limited" investigation is not good enough... it needs to include all of the fake, ridiculous nonsense since Ford... and who knows what else will now be raised.
Quote:
Reported on fox, lawyers for Blasey do not accept any limitations to time or scope of investigations

I am sure FBI will NOT be investigating Ford herself much... but they should.

She is neurotic, a liar, delusional... and I suspect zonked on psychotropic medication.

AND....
Regardless of what the FBI do/report... The DIMS (and their voters) will remain imprinted with the belief that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist!
This is all about trying to appease Flake and the daft REP few... and not to change their mind in any real sense... just to give them political cover to vote to approve Kavanaugh. MOST of the Senators (on both sides) are too stupid to evaluate the evidence.. and see that this is ridiculous. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE that Kavenaugh molested anybody ever. Even if he did, there is simply no evidence to prove that he did. This accusation does NOT require an investigation beyond the fact that there is no evidence. Accusers own witnesses refute emphatically the accusations.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

Tom Fitton's Video Weekly Update - BIG #BrettKavanaugh Update
Judicial Watch
Started streaming 18 minutes ago

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:12 pm 
ADMIN

I AGREE with Sundance.... :eek

Well... I agree with his opinion that Trump was wrong...and that the Senate should take a vote and NOT entertain any more delay tactics.... not so much about the wider Sundance speculation in his post

Sundance wrote:
That said, I disagree completely with this decision by President Trump to defer to the Senate. Even with a tenuous outcome likely, in my brutally honest opinion Mitch McConnell should have been forced to hold a cloture vote on Monday, and a full vote on Tuesday.

This is a personal opinion, likely not supported by many – and generally unpopular, but President Trump should have told Mitch McConnell to let Senators Flake, Murkowski and Collins face the ultimate choice. Force them to vote either “for” or “against” the will of the people.

This is a constitutional republic working as designed.
https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/19678796/posts/154660

Problem is..... how can this be reconciled with PREVIOUS Sundance statements to the effect that TRUMP CAN NEVER BE WRONG!! Surely this is just a 5D chess move by Trump? or the new fangled.. "Leverage move" :roll

The Cognitive dissonance elicited in the CTH Cult followers could well be messy? :Q37

Yep....
Quote:
Jakmax
I’m surprised at you Sundance. O ye of little faith. Trump knows what he is doing. Relax he’s got this.

:lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:35 pm 
ADMIN

‘Christine Ford Is An Unstable Person’…

Post-Kavanaugh, Democrats will reap the whirlwind
By Patricia McCarthy

The hearing yesterday was a shameful exercise in abuse, unspeakable abuse by Democrats, of both Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh. Blasey Ford did show up and testify, her two Democrat activist lawyers, Debra Katz and Michael Bromwich, by her side. She was not credible, but we should all feel sorry for her.

She is fifty-two years old but seemed childlike. She speaks in a child’s voice, which rose in pitch at the end of every sentence as though she is unsure about the validity of her own words. She was at times cheerful and giddy, which was off-putting, given the reason she was there: to shatter a fine man’s life’s work. She has traveled the world but had told the committee she was afraid to fly. So she is not an honest person. But she is clearly damaged, and those lawyers and whoever recruited them should be indicted for cruelty to an unstable person. Her lawyers and Dianne Feinstein have abused her horribly and used her as their tool to ruin Kavanaugh.

The Democrats on the Judiciary Committee revealed their inner selves yesterday, and it was an ugly, ugly picture. Every one of them attacked, demeaned, and verbally assaulted Judge Kavanaugh. Not one of them was civil or respectful to this man, who has led a life of high achievement, service, grace, and class. Booker, Harris, Durbin, Blumenthal, et al. are thugs. They are bullies in search of power with no regard for the truth or decency. No one should ever again vote for any of them. Every one of them has permanently stained their committee and the confirmation process. They have also forever destroyed their own legacies. Their performances today are what each of them will be remembered for.

...more at link
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... lwind.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 pm 
ADMIN

Dan Bongino fired up....

Ep. 817 What You Witnessed Yesterday Was a Momentous Shift in American Politics. 9/28/2018.
Dan Bongino
Published on Sep 28, 2018

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 am 
ADMIN

I wonder if Christine Blasey Ford really wanted an FBI Investigation?

Looking at this woman.. and watching her testifying... I am 100% sure she is a crazy neurotic woman.

IF the FBI interview her they may well see evidence of it. I am SURE that people who know and interact with this woman will tesify that she is bat-shit crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:03 am 
ADMIN

It Can Happen...

It's a con... it's a con.... it's a constant fight
It can happen to me. it can happen to you..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:59 am 
ADMIN

H/T Steven Crowder:

Latest Kavenaugh Accuser....

"I wasn't there when Brett Kavanaugh raped me!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:39 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:42 am 
ADMIN

Evil Woman

I've seen a look of evil in your eyes
You've been filling me all full of lies
Sorrow will not change your shameful deeds
Do well best, someone else has better seen
Evil woman, don't you play your games with me
Evil woman, don't you play your games with me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:42 pm 
ADMIN

FBI Probe LEAKS to WaPo :roll

The bureau has reached out to Deborah Ramirez.....

Three Little Maids from School Are We

Did Deborah Ramirez wipe it (with a cloth)?

Inquiring minds want to know! :roll

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next