It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 pm 
ADMIN

OIG Release report... Recover 19,000 Strzok-Page "lost" text messages

Report of Investigation: Recovery of Text Messages From Certain FBI Mobile Devices (pdf 16 pages)
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:32 pm 
ADMIN

FWIW.... The Circus at congress is LIVE....

DoJ not providing witnesses... NO HUBER :roll

Oversight of Nonprofit Organizations: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation

I see Tom Fitton (Judicial Watch) is a witness. He is making a statement (summary)

Fitton: "There is enough evidence to warrant investigation (of Clinton Foundation)" :roll
NO SHIT?
We already KNOW that... saying it in Congress (again) achieves... NOTHING!!!!

At same time as Tom Fitton is testifying they also have an IRS apologist (in denial about the KNOWN IRS targeting scandal)
Guy named "Hackney" ... figures. He is also (currently) a "Law Professor". The effect is to split the already too short 5 min bursts. This guy was "called at the last minute" by the Dems.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:00 pm 
ADMIN

Lawrence Doyle and John Moynihan

The "Whistle blowers" so called.. are outside Clinton Foundation... they are professional Financial Investigators, but maybe still come under whistle-blower statutes... and they stand to maybe have claim to MILLIONS of dollars as a percentage of (tax) money recovered.

Meadows is upset that they have provided "documents" to various LE entities (and IRS)... but NOT to Congress.

The witnesses pointed out (in effect) that Congress is just a circus... have no power to take action... that is why they give stuff to people who CAN do a real investigation!!

“We gave the documents to the agencies we felt might do something”

Meadows said "we can do criminal referrals"... which is laughable... sure they can, and have... but it goes NOWHERE!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

Transcript of James Comey Testimony to Joint House Committee Round #2 (12/17/18)

pdf 173 pages
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/s ... dacted.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 pm 
ADMIN

Senate Intelligence Committee Security Director James Wolfe Sentenced to Two Months Prison time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 pm 
ADMIN

Jim Jordan, Doug Collins and Mark Meadows write a letter to..... Huber :roll

pdf (3 pages)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/397001574

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 pm 
ADMIN

Shocking closed-door testimony reveals FBI's top lawyer wanted to investigate Hillary Clinton
The Duran
Published on Feb 26, 2019

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:14 pm 
ADMIN

Rod Rosenstein submits resignation letter to Trump. All eyes turn to AG Barr
The Duran
Published on Apr 30, 2019

Indictments coming?? :roll

YAWN!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm 
ADMIN

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry
By Adam Goldman, Charlie Savage and Michael S. Schmidt
May 13, 2019

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is separately examining investigators’ use of wiretap applications and informants and whether any political bias against Mr. Trump influenced investigative decisions. And John W. Huber, the United States attorney in Utah, has been reviewing aspects of the Russia investigation. His findings have not been announced.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:32 pm 
ADMIN

Much talk of "Declassification" and release of documents

Of course the "Giddy up"... "The Big Ugly is nigh"... crowd are all of a tiswas :roll

After 3 years and more the hysterical mob cult followers of Blog "Gurus" should maybe wise-up?

It's all a bit daft.....
If the documents in question really do show EVIDENCE of crimes.... then that is known by INVESTIGATORS already, and should already form part of the evidence gathered in a criminal investigation. It presumably contains EVIDENCE that will be presented to a Grand Jury (or already has been), and will be presented as probable cause evidence in an indictment, and subsequently at a trial. Making such evidence AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC is at best a stunt. Public (mob) outcry is NOT what drives investigations and indictments, in fact it makes more sense to keep evidence confidential, certainly while investigating, and only releasing it as "Discovery" to the perp's legal defense team as Hearings and a trial proceed.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:38 pm 
ADMIN

Deep State Panel: "Investigating the Investigators"
Judicial Watch
Published on May 29, 2019

It takes a lot to give me even a glimmer of HOPE that people will be held to account... one day... eventually, but I see a glimmer (no more than that) I still doubt many of the top crooks will get indicted.
I think it would help if CHRIS WRAY was replaced as head of FBI... no sign of it happening ... yet :roll

If I ruled the world... I would at least START indicting a few top cooks.... That would be enough to "boost morale"... and I( think the "house of cards" may then start to fall... with many more crooks indicted.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 am 
ADMIN

Attorney General Barr Sends DOJ Review Scope Letter to Chairman, Jerry Nadler

Responding to a request from Chairman Jerry Nadler, Attorney General William Barr has sent a letter explaining the scope of the DOJ review of intelligence activities in the 2016 presidential campaign. According to the letter AG Barr says the review is “broad in scope and multifaceted,” and includes examining actions by US and foreign intelligence agencies, “as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals.”

Spoiler:

It sounds good, but....

We have been getting these sorts of undertakings for 3 years... :roll
DoJ is working on it...
Sessions is on it (in secret)...
IG report coming.. Horowitz... Huber etc etc etc...
Documents coming... redactions coming.. subpoenas... testimony before Congress coming.... reports due soon....
Tick-tock... reporters with sources... commentators predicting some BIG development... tick-tock... Bloggers claiming "the Big Ugly"... "giddy-up"... "the Zippo is airborne" etc... their cult followers all a-quiver.....
ALL CRAP.... and now "Barr has got this"... yeah Right!! :roll

And Barr... he has an an attorney (U.S. Attorney John Durham) "reviewing" matters ..and writing a REPORT! Kinda like Jeff Sessions had a Huber... Barr has Durham.... same? And cult followers chant .............

"Durham... Ommm..."

Om Shivay Hari Om Shivay - Jagjit Singh

I still have just a spark of some hope... but not much... I dont see no damned indictment any time soon? We'll see :cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:35 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Deep State Panel: "Investigating the Investigators"

I think it would help if CHRIS WRAY was replaced as head of FBI... no sign of it happening ... yet :roll

I agree with you on this! :moo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:18 pm 
ADMIN

I said Wray was a wrong-un from the start.... but who listened to me?..... NOBODY! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 pm 
ADMIN

I would LIKE to be "cautiously optimistic" about Barr (and John Durham) finally doing some Criminal Investigation and indicting the criminals... BUT... if they indict anybody they will surely need to indict MANY. A large chunk of people working across DoJ, FBI, State etc under Obama. I can not see that happening.
Further, I fear that Barr having Durham "reviewing" (and writing a report) is just a replay of "Sleepy Jeff Sessions and his Huber!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:48 pm 
ADMIN

Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released this week … by Wednesday” (July 31st)….

Q is running with this also... The Big Ugly? (Again) :lol

Even Sundance is hinting at being skeptical... maybe...Sundance often "hedges his bets" :roll

IF nothing much happens by Wednesday/Thursday... then diGenova loses some credibility.. Q and Sundance already have NONE!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:15 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance orgasmic....

BOOM: James Comey is Under Investigation – John Huber Investigating Comey Memos – Memos Possibly to be Released This Week
32m ago
Jumpin’ ju-ju bones, there’s big news in here. Actual Bombshells! For real Tick Tocks and much much more….

Whitaker outlines U.S. Attorney John Huber as reviewing “anything related to Comey’s memos and the like.” Boom… There it is.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... this-week/

And "The zippo" is back at the bottom of Sundance's piece... :lol

The CTH Cult are all of a tiswas... AGAIN! :roll

-------------
Um.... what Sundance says in headline and what was actually said in the Matt Whitaker(former acting AG) interview are NOT the same :)
This is "News" of ... HUBER... Sleepy Jeff Sessions' guy who was doing a REVIEW.. and came up with nothing... so pardon me if I dont get excited.

Also at the risk of repeating myself.... in all the CRIMINAL cases I have followed... the prosecution WOULD NOT release documents (evidence) to the public while criminal investigations were still underway, especially if they formed part of the evidence to be presented as "Probable cause" in an indictment, and at a subsequent trial. So if the CTH Mob get the all the documents they are expecting, it will likely mean that the "investigation" is over and that there are no indictments..... just sayin' :cool
There is a HUGE difference between documents released (unredacted) to investigators and documents released to the public(with or without redactions). IF documents are being ordered released to investigators, then some sort of investigation is underway. If documents are being released to the public then they are clearly NOT regarded as "evidence" to be used in ongoing interviews of witnesses, nor evidence required at a trial. You do not release evidence to the public and so "contaminate" the Jury pool as well as alert/prejudice potential witnesses to likely evidence, and so effect their testimony.

Do you want DOCUMENTS NOW or DOCUMENTS USED AS EVIDENCE FOR INDICTMENTS AND TRIALS?
(You can not have both)

Oh noes... ANOTHER Big Ugly... we'll see :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:36 pm 
ADMIN

ANOTHER Horowitz OIG Report.... another disappointment for CTH cult - NO BIG UGLY

James Comey Not Charged for Mishandling of Memos Documenting and Leaking Conversations With Trump
Lionel Nation
Published on Aug 1, 2019

The evidence is real the Indictments are fake!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm 
ADMIN

Comey’s Illegal Leaking Against Trump Ought to be the Subject of Criminal Investigation | Tom Fitton
Judicial Watch
Published on Aug 6, 2019

Tom Fitton is NOT buying into the notion that Comey is let off this crime, but dont panic... Bigger stuff will come later :roll

Good man. Tom.

I see even Joe diGemova has caved to that sort of silly explanation to be placated (sedated) :roll

It is what Sundance has been saying for more than 3 years, with his CTH cult lapping it up...... "The Big Ugly" is always still in the future :doh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:54 pm 

And now Strozk is suing the DOJ and the FBI for his "politically motivated firing".

Isn't that wonderful. I'll bet that he wins - and all of his politically motivated cohorts will all get off with a stern "finger wagging".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next