It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:47 pm 
ADMIN

Tom Fitton REPEATED what I picked up from him previously

"there is no evidence of a *criminal* investigation by U.S. Attny John Durham"

And Sundance gets it...

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 6386394113

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:26 pm 
ADMIN

I still see MANY posters at other places calling for Trump to "declassify everything"
DECLASSIFYING documents so that we the public get to SEE will not necessarily achieve much. It might confirm or refute some of the Twitter speculation, but twitter bubbles don't necessarily need facts one way or the other. If these documents are real evidence of CRIME, to be presented at a trial, then they likely wont be released, and should not be released

THE PUBLIC actually already know the general "plot" of what happened... what the crimes were. "Documents" may provide some details is all. The plot was....Exonerate Hillary for OBVIOUS serious crimes, and spy on, and frame, Donald trump (despite no crime committed), to damage his campaign so that Hillary won. Later, when Trump in fact did win, to continue to "frame" Trump as President elect and President, to prevent his Presidency from succeeding (even though that damaged the nation). They wanted Trump presidency to be a failure and, as we still see, IMPEACHMENT to overturn the election result was the ultimate goal. The DETAILS of all the crimes and the criminals involved should by now be the subject of indictments and trials. These "Documents" that people want declassified and made public may contain some of the DETAILS, but if they are critical to proving a CRIME then they should be part of evidence to be presented at a trial. There are LEGITIMATE reasons to keep documents secret at various levels. Those reasons likely REMAIN with many of the documents the twitter-public are demanding.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:19 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 6701939712

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:52 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 9921961990

I do not necessarily disagree with Sundance's speculation that there is no Criminal Investigation, and so no "evidentiary value" in documents. But... to concede that is to ACCEPT that the crooks walk free. There will be no indictments and trials.
In which case... by all means declassify and release unredacted documents (short of genuine security considerations).
But it is likely to be VERY frustrating to finally see PROOF of criminal behavior, but that evidence compromised as far as being available as evidence at a trial.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:38 pm 
ADMIN

I see Sundance has a Twitter thread :roll

Expanding on a NYT article "leaking" the idea that Durham is looking at Brennan's involvement...

Durham Is Scrutinizing Ex-C.I.A. Director’s Role in Russian Interference Findings

The federal prosecutor investigating the origins of the Russia inquiry is examining testimony by the former C.I.A. director John Brennan and seeking his communications records.

...more at link
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/us/p ... n-cia.html

Sundance does a good job of outlining how Brennan contradicts himself (lies) in testimony... but.... I imagine such evidence (even if it is pursued) will be described as merely "lack of candor"... not likely to be indicted (since he is not on Trump's side).. and even if it were.. it would be a minor "crime" with a minor sentence (if any). Its is the UNDERLYING CRIME that Durham needs to investigate (and indict people for). It relly is of little value to take people to task for "lying". What needs to be exposed is WHY they lied. The CONSPIRACY... the COUP... the SEDITION etc. ...

And I still think NONE of that will be exposed.

There is a NYT article "leaking" the fact that Durham is seeking Brennan communications (emails). There is some (renewed) discussion of the fact that Brennan has made "conflicting statements". U think that has been shown, and maybe Durham is looking into that "theory" and seeking the evidence to PROVE IT. However... even if Durham does that I can imagine the "crime" indicted would involve LYING (being less than candid)... which may well be excused (no intent). Even if he were indicted for Lying it DOES NOT get to WHY all these people LIED... they did not do it just for the sake of lying.. it was merely a tool they used as part of the underlying CONSPIRACY to commit vaey serious crimes.. Espionage, sedition, overthrow of a Presidency.. a COUP.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:43 pm 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: Attorney General Bill Barr goes one-on-one with Martha MacCallum
Dec 19, 2019
Fox News

Barr continues to indicate that things are being looked into (by Durham), but I remain skeptical. We were led to believe things were being looked into back in 2017 (before that if you include Obama’s FBI and DoJ were supposed to be legit).
I might have some faith if there had been SOME indictments starting in 2017 (obvious crooks). There should be already MANY by now and there simply are not.
I hear Barr say “quite a few months” before we see anything from Durham… that sounds like just more of the same old…. “Trust the plan” weasel words to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:14 pm 
ADMIN

FISC Releases Previously Classified Judge Collyer Order – What Other FISA Cases Was Kevin Clinesmith Involved In?

pdf 4 pages
https://t.co/MB0plePiBD?amp=1

Collyer outlines in her order how the DOJ-NSD and FBI reported issues to the FISC in October and November prior to the IG report release. Essentially, Collyer implies the DOJ informed the court that additional FISA applications should now be considered unreliable as a result of the FBI Office of General Counsel compromise (Kevin Clinesmith):

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:04 pm 
ADMIN

Former NSA Director Mike Rogers Working With John Durham For Several Months…

Admiral Rodgers does seem to have been one of "the good guys" in the Intelligence Agencies after Trump won the election.
Allegedly alerted Trump to his Transition Talks being under surveillance? Maybe the only "White Hat" speculation to have turned out to be valid?
If that is the case... I wonder why Rogers was not exposing more as a witness back in early 2017?
A media report that he has NOW been talking to Durham for months.. is no more creditable that other media reports (some true, some made up). Funny that there should be this "leak" from Durham investigation... yet nothing else.. even though a proper Criminal Investigation of these matters would need to be huge, with subpoenas, and warrants, and Grand Juries etc... you'd expect a few "leaks"?

I remain skeptical that Durham will herald the start of "The Big Ugly"... in a few months... maybe... but perhaps then delayed another few months...maybe..... etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm 
ADMIN

Reality Check....

Outside the fakenews MSM there are media hosts and knowledgeable guests who are at least aware of the goings on to spy on Trump, before and after he won the election. The guys at Judicial watch "get it".. even a few people in Congress get it.

I see a certain amount of "celebration" when Barr as AG, indicates that, as the person who needs to investigate and act on this stuff, he too is aware, and he does seem to have tasked John Durham to look in the right places.

HOWEVER... if Durham is truly investigating what he needs to, he needs to cover all that Mueller investigated... and much, much more. Covering the Obama Administration from top to bottom and all of it's departments, Intelligence agencies, the diplomatic corps, even the military. He would need to be investigating several Nations (allies and enemies) and the role of their Government officials and Diplomatic/Intelligence agents and operatives. Mueller had a large staff (18 angry Democrats) and all who supported them. People knew Mueller was active because there was a Grand Jury, subpoenas, search warrants, documents and computer seizures, no-knock raids...
People who would KNOW if there was such activity report..... NOTHING!

IF Durham was doing a proper comprehensive Criminal Investigation he would need an operation AT LEAST the size of the Mueller Investigation... maybe twice as big as that. He would need a staff of hundreds carrying out investigations in several European cities as well as Washington (and other parts of USA). He would need to have a Grand Jury and be issuing search warrants, subpoenas for documents, devices, testimony etc. People who woul likely KNOW if any of that were happening report there is no sign of it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:53 am 
ADMIN

The Devin Nunes Podcast

https://devinnunes.podbean.com/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

Durham wants Deep State ringleader, John Brennan’s CIA call logs, emails & documents
Dec 22, 2019
The Duran

Barr seems to "get it". He seems to indicate that he (Durham) will look under the correct rocks, but... this should have been done in 2017, and even now I think they may well LOOK under the correct rocks... but they will carefully put them back when they find Obama, Hillary and TOP Democrat establishment. If there are any indictments it will be for obvious (minor) crimes.. like perjury, falsifying documents... but NO MENTION of the reason they did those silly little crimes... the REAL underlying crimes.. CONSPIRING... espionage.... sedition... extreme election interference... a Coup to overthrow a Government.. COLLUSION with "foreign powers" (such as UK, Australia... Ukraine)

The media conflates at least two separate "email things". Hillary home-brew server was while SoS 2009 onward. Revealed and out of service in 2014 (33K emails deleted). That is DIFFERENT from DNC server ( and wherever Podesta had his emails) from where emails were copied in 2016. NO EVIDENCE of a "hack" from a remote location.
When Trump made the JOKE in a 2016 rally... "Russia do you have the emails".. he was referencing the common speculation that Russia (and everybody else) would have copies of all Hillary emails from back in 2009. He was not suggesting they "hack" the server in 2016.. it in effect no longer existed.

IF Durham is doing the Proper Criminal Investigation that people are speculating that he is....he would need an operation as big as Mueller at least... perhaps much larger than Mueller. He needs to be investigating not only the same (but false) "Russia" stuff as Mueller, but also all the collusion in Obama departments/agencies...diplomatic corps, State Department.. etc.. overseas governments and intelligence agencies. Durham would need a STAFF of MANY agents, lawyers... office space... Grand Jury subpoenas, search warrants, "no-knock" raids... taking people in for interrogation etc. NONE OF THAT has been seen!...... by people who would expect to get wind of it (eg Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch) I DO NOT THINK that Durham is doing a full investigation. At most he is "Reviewing" evidence, documents etc. Barr-Durham looks to be a replay of "Sessions-Huber"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:41 pm 
ADMIN

Clinesmith... Maybe he will be indicted... maybe not? Hillary did worse multiple times and she got off on the Comey-HRC "no intent" rule. Even if Clinesmith gets indicted.. it will be a MINOR crime.. little-bitty perjury or... maybe document copying slipsies. NOBODY will look into the UNDERLYING CRIME.. the Conspiracy, the Coup,Espionage, conspiring with Foreign governments/Intel. agencies... the attempt to manipulate an election.. the attempt to Remove a President and insert a false president.. the Damage to lives and millions of dollars cost to innocent US citizens (still ongoing). Durham is REVIEWING EVIDENCE... just like Huber.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:23 pm 
ADMIN

Obviously there were Administration forces opposed to Trump winning the election, and they continued after that, and are STILL acting against him.
For convenience we refer to them collectively as "The Deep State" There is no doubt that there are people infesting the career positions in all levels of the Bureaucracy "a deep state".. but I think that label distracts from the fact that it is NOT just a few embedded individuals... it is in fact the REGULAR STATE that is so opposed to Trump. There is an element of (Deep) not commonly known people, but it is also the well known senior people in departments, intelligence agencies etc. They remain in place whichever Party is in "power"
Commentators have suggested that Trump has around him, some good guys and some bad guys... but over the past few years I have seen few (if any) who turn out to be even "neutral" towards Trump... let alone "White Hats" that he can depend on.
And so the political maneuvering continues... Trump is not STOPPED in his tracks, obviously, but I fear he will continue to be hindered in what he can achieve. The regular State (and their Deep state companions) continue to "run out the clock". Hopefully Trump will still manage to get a lot done despite that... but I fear that his successor (whichever party) will be back to same old "Uniparty" choice.. and THE STATE will simply return manipulating events.

I do NOT think Durham is doing a comprehensive CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. It would need to be HUGE and there would be obvious signs of it.
Durham is REVIEWING the evidence, no doubt with intent to present an overview of Criminal activity, and perhaps with some indictments, but I suspect that the "crimes" will be specific and minor. The underlying CONSPIRACY/COUP involving most of "The State" will NOT be pursued as a crime.

Barr-Durham "Review of evidence" will be similar to Sessions-Huber "review of evidence"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:41 pm 
ADMIN

The whole "Barr has a prosecutor named Durham" seems like Deja Vu all over again...
"Jeff Sessions has a guy named Huber out in Utah with thousand of "sealed indictments", and prison spaces set aside"

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake!

:lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:37 pm 
ADMIN

This Durham guy seems to be on the ball?

He has been investigating the origins of "spygete"... presumably all the Players involved since 2015 (and maybe before that).
That would involve VERY senior people in Obama Administration, as well as still ongoing in the Trump Administration. Many departments and agencies, and even the State Department in collusion with Foreign governments and their Intel agencies.
IF it is a comprehensive "Criminal Investigation" as many people speculate, then it involves more than just "reviewing evidence documents and transcripts" It must involve interviews (interrogation), and compelling documents, electronic files etc. Likely search warrants (and raids on premises?). There would need to be a Grand Jury empaneled in order to obtain subpoenas, search warrants etc. I assume Durham has a large staff and dedicated office space? And yet NONE of Durhams activity has been reported, or reference to it leaked. Quite an achievement. :roll

Remember...
Bill Barr's guy from Connecticut, Attorney Durham, was originally tasked with doing a “Administrative Review” Just Like Jeff Session's "guy in Utah" (Huber)
As the REVIEW continues, it seems to me that any “Criminal Investigation” will be for minor/process crimes... we'll see.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

Over at the "Conspiracy lite" Cult....

I see "sealed indictments...." delusion AGAIN!!!.. These dopes still think Huber has 100's of thousands... so who is left for Durham?? :lol

Quote:
ristvan
Well, this is good news. NYT already on narrative defense when Barr has said publicly Durham will take months more. Either premature, or NYT already ‘knows’ SWHTF.
[.....]
And that suggests some Swamper in DoJ knows Durham has more than gone to a criminal investigation (meaning eventually an empaneled grand jury). Knows Durham likely now has sealed indictments. Read Nunes 3 criminal conspiracy referrals, and sealed indictments are an absolute necessity until ALL conspirators therein are rolled up. And we also know that is not yet, since Durham is still seeking to interview at least Brennan.

Easy early low level targets included Lisa Page (texts) and Clinesmith (IG report). Roll them on up the evidence chain. You quickly reach Comey, Yates, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, maybe Rice and Powers, and maybe even Senators Burr and Warner (shades of Wolfe). When hunting big game, you hunt carefully using a ‘big stick’. Yup.

I DO NOT think people are "thinking this through"
It is a DREAM to imagine that just Comey, Brennan, Clapper etc will be indicted... but that is a gang working closely with OBAMA... he too would be implicated. A president MIGHT get away with one senior guy acting up... but if it's his whole gang.. then he goes down too.. I see no mention of Loretta Lynch? She was telling Comey to play down Hillary investigation.. call it a "matter"... she would have to be part of the conspiracy.. as would BILL CLINTON (tarmac meeting).. and so too Hillary and all her senior staff.
As I have said before... if the real crime is pursued... a Conspiracy to pervert an election result... overthrow a government... then people are going to prison for life.... and if you indict just 1 it will lead to MANY involved.
This is not just a threat to a mythical "Deep State"

... this is a threat to THE STATE PROPER...

IMO there will NOT be anybody indicted for the real underlying crimes.

Labeling the opposition as "The Deep State" minimizes the problem. It sounds like there are (just) a few people embedded in various (mostly good) government agencies, who are "the few" working against the legitimate administration. I think the problem is that the agencies themselves have assumed a policy role for themselves. Trump is not up against a "Deep State" (Obama hold-overs and never-trumpers)... Trump is up against THE STATE that has grown in power during the Administrations of many Presidents.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:12 pm 
ADMIN

Obama FBI Corruption: FISA Orders Review of All Warrant Applications by Ex-FBI Lawyer Clinesmith

The scandal surrounding the FBI requesting a surveillance warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to spy on Trump presidential campaign aide Carter Page based on uncorroborated information and ommissions may be far from over.

According to the recently released audit by Michael Horowitz, the inspector general at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) revealed that the Obama FBI used information and documents that the agency’s director knew were uncorroborated and gleaned from a partisan source.

Horowitz’s DOJ audit on the origins of the Russian collusion hoax found “at least 17 significant errors and omissions” in the Carter Page FISA surveillance application that enabled the investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016.

Written on December 5 and finally declassified last Friday, an order revealed that FISA is ordering a review of every single warrant application involving the now-former FBI lawyer under criminal investigation Kevin Clinesmith.

...more at link
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... linesmith/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:39 pm 
ADMIN

Even Lil' Marco can NOT be this dumb....

He is pretending to NOT know much of what has been revealed... and PROVEN by the "Mueller" report, OIG... not to mention 3 years of investigation by a few people online.... and Lil' Marco is supposed to be on "Intelligence Committee" so he has been privy to EXTRA info.

There is PROVEN "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.. beyond random small stuff. There was NO justification to spy on page.. and he was used as a way into Trump Campaign generally. To say FBI did nothing wrong is spying on Carter Page is plain silly... especially since he was a CIA asset... and that was LIED about to FISA court (by Clinesmith)

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status ... 9357634561

I have NEVER liked Lil' Marco Rubio... a duplicitous, lying, self-serving.. typical Politician. And I am SURE he still bears a grudge for Trump calling him out in the Primaries.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:11 pm 
ADMIN

Durham....

He does have a reputation for thorough investigations.. both Political sides have sung his praises... but that seems partially based on the fact that he takes a long time... and he came up with the results that were "wanted" :)

Quote:
Until very recently, Durham had, somewhat magically, avoided being part of the partisan bludgeoning. That was all due to his record—and his reticence in talking about it. Though a registered Republican, Durham, now 69, earned chits from Connecticut Democrats for successfully prosecuting former Republican Governor John Rowland for corruption.

Later, then–Attorney General Eric Holder put his trust in Durham, having appointed Durham to one of the most sensitive investigations of the Obama era. Holder's predecessor, Michael Mukasey, had appointed Durham to lead an investigation into why the CIA had destroyed video of waterboarding sessions of captured detainees. In 2009, Holder ordered Durham to widen his probe: He was now to investigate whether any CIA officers should be prosecuted for their roles in applying "'enhanced interrogation techniques" to prisoners. At the time, the political left in the U.S. was baying for blood in the wake of the torture allegations. After a lengthy Durham investigation, the Department of Justice decided not to charge. Holder praised his work publicly.
Quote:
One of the trademarks of his career has been long, painstaking investigations that often take a few years to complete. The CIA case took more than three years, so too did the prosecution of a Boston FBI official who was in cahoots with notorious gangster Whitey Bulger. Barr has said the Durham probe is "a big deal." Yet it only began in May, and in mid-December Barr said he expected Durham would wrap up his investigation by late spring or early summer 2020 in the heat of a presidential campaign.

That puts Durham on the clock. Can that possibly be enough time for him to complete an investigation as politically charged and complex as this one? For a prosecutor as thorough as Durham? One indictment, say former prosecutors, seems likely: FBI attorney Clinesmith for allegedly falsifying a document submitted to the FISA court. And there may be other cases to be brought regarding misleading the FISA court, which is a felony. (Clinesmith's attorney did not return calls for comment.)
https://www.newsweek.com/2020/01/17/joh ... 78581.html

Given that Durham started in May 2019 on a VERY complex investigation... and he has been known to take 3 years on much simpler cases... I would GUESS he might report in say... 2023? Just before the NEXT POTUS election in 2024 :roll

I feel the need to REPEAT my caution. Durham is capable of doing proper criminal investigation of the entire mess... but I DO NOT THINK that is what he is doing. There is no sign that he even has the LARGE TEAM needed to do that, nor are there signs that required subpoenas, warrants, searches etc are underway. He was tasked to do a "Review" of the evidence to date.. and to "Probe" for info to tie it together. That is FAR from a full criminal investigation (Like a dedicated Special Council might do). Clearly some criminal activity has been uncovered already (Clinesmith at the very least) and those CRIMES will be investigated, and likely indictments will follow. However, those crimes in isolation are VERY MINOR.. they were NOT done as an end in themselves (who alters an email text in a surveilance warrant just for the sake of it?). I am not convinced that Durham is investigating the underlying crime... the conspiracy... the plot.. the subversion of a POTUS election.. a Coup against an elected President/Government? Clinesmith altered an email.. to HELP get a warrant (that was NOT justified) in order to SPY on Trump and his campaign and his associates.. when he was a candidate.. and (more seriously) when he was President and his associates were Senior administration leaders. Clinesmith was just one player in a VAST conspiracy. The leaders of that conspiracy were Obama himself and Many (most) of his senior Administration, using the full facilities of their Departments or Agencies. And it was more that just "spying".. there was activity to CREATE false evidence... to "Frame" the President. Along the way there was clearly criminal activity to hinder/stop what the President and his administration were trying to achieve.. to damage the activity of the Administration.. and along the way damage the nation. Domestic policy and Foreign policy. It is not a stretch to say manipulating what the President could do to prevent or cause action has an effect on the lives (and deaths) of millions of people around the world. Very serious stuff. I do NOT think Durham (or anybody else) could cover all that unless they had a large team...very active... for over a year (minimum) and... there is no sign that has started even... YET!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance Unplugged.....

Understanding Why There’s No FBI Whistleblowers Outlining Institutional Corruption….
Posted on December 25, 2019 by sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... orruption/

Quote:
Robert Mueller was dirty. Rod Rosenstein was dirty. All of the special counsel lawyers including Andrew Weissmann and Brandon Van Grack (Flynn prosecutor) are dirty. Additionally Mueller’s lead FBI Agent David Archey, who was promoted after the corrupt special counsel investigation to be the head of the Virginia FBI field office, dirty.

FBI official David Archey, like ICIG Michael Atkinson, conveniently put into a place where he can run cover for FBI operations that might expose dirty DC and Virgina-based FBI activities. See how that works?

Try telling me with all we know about the Mueller investigation how anyone on the special counsel assignment was participating in a fraudulent investigation without knowing.

Special Agent Peter Strzok, dirty. FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, dirty. FBI Lawyer Lisa Page, dirty. FBI media spox Michael Kortan, dirty. James Comey, Andrew McCabe and James Baker, dirty-dirty-dirty. Fortunately all of these are fired… but what about Supervisory Special Agent Joseph Pientka (SSA1)? Pientka clearly outlined as dirty by IG Horowitz report on FISA abuse, and yet still employed; still providing cover.

So what exactly does that make Horowitz? Perhaps lead corruption polisher who comes in willfully blind behind the Bondo application team?

That, all of that, in its brutal totality, is why we have not seen any honest FBI whistle-blowers come forward.

Quote:
Buzzsaw
Know these names. Make these pigs famous.

Spoiler:
ROBERT MUELLER
JOHN BRENNAN
JAMES CLAPPER
JAMES BAKER
MICHAEL STEINBACH
E. W. PRIESTAP
SALLY MOYER
TRISHA ANDERSON
CARL GHATTAS
ANDREW WEISSMANN (MUELLER TEAM)
ROD ROSENSTEIN
CHRISTOPHER WRAY
JONATHAN MOFFA
MIKE KORTAN
LORETTA LYNCH
BRUCE OHR
NELLIE OHR
MICHAEL ATKINSON
KEVIN CLINESMITH
MIKE ROGERS (R-Mich)
GLENN SIMPSON
DANA BOENTE
VICTORIA NULAND
PETE STRZOK
LISA PAGE
JAMES COMEY (WRONGFULLY EXONERATED BY HOROWITZ AND THE DOJ MULTIPLE TIMES)
ANDREW MCCABE (WRONGFULLY EXONERATED BY HOROWITZ AND THE DOJ MULTIPLE TIMES)
GREGORY BAKER
TERRENCE DUDLEY
JOHN CARLIN
JOHN BURRETA
STEVEN SCHRAGE
ZAINAB AHMAD (MUELLER TEAM)
GREG ANDRES (MUELLER TEAM)
ANDREW GOLDSTEIN (MUELLER TEAM)
MICHAEL DREEBEN (MUELLER TEAM)
LAWRENCE ATKINSON (MUELLER TEAM)
ADAM JED (MUELLER TEAM)
SCOTT MEISLER (MUELLER TEAM)
ELIZABETH PRELOGAR (MUELLER TEAM)
JAMES QUARLES (MUELLER TEAM)
JEANNIE RHEE (MUELLER TEAM)
BRANDON VAN GRACK (MUELLER TEAM)
AARON ZEBLEY (MUELLER TEAM)
AARON ZOLENSKY (MUELLER TEAM)
DAVID ARCHEY
ERIC CIARAMELLA
SEAN MOSKO
ALEXANDER VINDMAN
MARIE YOVANOVITCH
DANIEL GOLDMAN
BARRY BERKE
MICHAEL ISIKOFF
DAVID CORN
WILLIAM TAYLOR
GEORGE KENT
GORDON SONDLAND
JOHN KERRY
ERIC HOLDER
LOIS LERNER
PAUL RYAN
BARACK OBAMA
JOHN MCCAIN
DAVID KRAMER
VALERIE JARRETT
HILLARY CLINTON
SUSAN RICE
MARK WARNER
STEFAN HALPER
JONATHAN WINER
DAN JONES
MICHAEL GAETA
JOE PIENTKA
GEORGE SOROS
ALEXANDER SOROS
KEN DILANIAN
JENNIFER BOONE
JAMES WOLFE
ED O’CALLAGHAN
JESSIE LIU

I have noticed that for some time Sundance has become increasingly more "negative" about the various "Deep State" players... (his analysis is increasingly aligned with what I saw early on).
The shear extent, as well as the SENIOR LEVELS OF PLAYERS, of the attempt to pervert the outcome of the POTUS election .. and then to carry on a COUP to bring down the legitimately elected US government is staggering. IMO the corruption is so widespread, involving Obama and Hillary, and Bill Clinton as well as most (all) the senior Obama department heads, heads of agencies etc... and even spreads into many of Trumps own Administration heads.. that it will NEVER be properly investigated... Certainly Indictments for the underlying crimes are unlikely since indicting ONE.. implicates.. many.. including Obama and other senior Politicians and senior administration staff.
I think we are all mistaken to label the opposition as "Deep State". That sounds like there is a legitimate State Group that has been infiltrated by a few bad players working from within. I think it is the very STATE ITSELF that is the enemy...
"The swamp" is the State itself.. and I dont see that can easily be removed and replaced.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next