It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:40 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah,,, I see the Strozk thing...

It would not surprise me if he wins... at least scores some sort of "compensation"... and his legal fees paid along the way :roll

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok Sues FBI and DOJ, Claims Firing Was Due To "Unrelenting Pressure" From Trump
By Asher Stockler On 8/6/19 at 3:39 PM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/strzok-fbi-law ... ge-1452881

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:20 pm 

Yes, and the SCHMUCK wants his job back too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:27 pm 
ADMIN

I dont know quite where to post this crap.

It is obviously NOT the legitimate investigation and indictment of the real crooks, but it is those same crooks pulling stunts... so I'll post it here.

I have lost any hope of people (Deep State) being held accountable

Andrew McCabe Files Federal Civil Lawsuit Against DOJ and FBI – Claims Trump Carried Out “Unconstitutional Plan” Against Him

And so it continues..... :roll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:17 am 
ADMIN

UK based spy outs himself as Russiagate hoax unfolds
The Duran
Published on Aug 25, 2019

Quote:
The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the unfolding case against Cambridge professor and reported FBI spy Stefan Halper, who is being sued by Russian-born academic, Svetlana Lokhova, for allegedly smearing her and former national security adviser Michael Flynn as part of a government conspiracy to bring down the Trump administration.

Halper declared in a recent court filing that he is entitled to legal immunity ordinarily afforded to federal agents, even if Lokhova's lawsuit allegations are true. This filing has Halper indirectly admitting to being an FBI spy.

"Private individuals who participate in FBI investigations are subject to the federal common law qualified immunity applicable to government agents," as well as constitutional protections, Halper's motion to dismiss asserted.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:51 am 
ADMIN

Tom Fitton (Judicial Watch) now voicing the fact that it's apparent that there will be NO INDICTMENTS

Barr seems to be declining pursuing indictments... or even proper Criminal Investigations :eek

Um..... I have been saying that for over a year... :cool

The evidence is Real, the indictments are fake.....

Fed Courts Slam Clinton Cover-Up & Where Are the Coup Prosecutions?
Judicial Watch
Premiered Sep 7, 2019

Somebody needs to let the CTH cult members know that THERE WILL NOT BE A BIG UGLY :doh

The Zippo is out of fuel (and always was) :roll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm 
ADMIN

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against CNN contributor Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

....more at link
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-att ... tch-appeal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:21 pm 
ADMIN

IF McCabe is indicted.. and IF anything comes of it.... it is just in regards a MINOR matter.....

Being "less than candid" about whether there was a leak to journalist about existence of Hillary Clinton investigation. Hardly the crime of the century.. I doubt he would get more than a stern rebuke, and be sent to his room with no TV for an hour? :roll
I imagine he will even retain his position as commentator at CNN (FakeNews)... he may even get a pay rise because it gives him more "Anti-Trump cred"

This is NOT the start of any "Big Ugly".... it wont even breath any life into Crokked Hillary investigation, let alone the VAST Deep state exoneration of Hillary and attack on Trump.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 pm 
ADMIN

It's in the failing NY Times.. and via CTH..... but FWIW.....

Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation
By Katie Benner and Adam Goldman
Oct. 24, 2019

WASHINGTON — For more than two years, President Trump has repeatedly attacked the Russia investigation, portraying it as a hoax and illegal even months after the special counsel closed it. Now, Mr. Trump’s own Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into how it all began.

Justice Department officials have shifted an administrative review of the Russia investigation closely overseen by Attorney General William P. Barr to a criminal inquiry, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges.

..more at link
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/us/p ... ation.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:04 pm 
ADMIN

Barr and Durham....
(Lets hope they are better that Sessions and Huber, a guy in Utah)

Anybody who has read my comments for past 3 years knows that I have been pointing out that the talk of "Big Ugly" and pending arrests has been hype... I have OFTEN stated that reports, reviews, etc are designed to placate, and do not in themselves produce results beyond more reviews and reports :roll
I have OFTEN stated that what is needed even to start is PROPER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS... and even then that is just an initial stage... a lot more needs to happen before anybody is indicted and actually faces justice. For example... there was a "Criminal Investigation" into Hillary Clinton (even though AG Loretta Lynch wanted to call it a "matter")... and that still did not result isn ANY indictments (despite mountains of evidence of MANY serious crimes, by many people)... So lets not get too excited about a NYT story just yet :roll

Sundance has a collage... of people I presume he regards as "Black Hats" now? I think there
are many more people who should be investigated.. but that lot would be a good start.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 pm 
ADMIN

FWIW.....

diGenova and Toensing on Upcoming IG Report: “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine”…
(The legal couple talking to Lou Dobbs... again) :roll

I love Joe and Victoria's enthusiasm... but after 2 years of them touting "The Big Ugly" about to start....

MEH!!

No indictments ever happen! :wall

Quote:
Cobra227
oh yay! I get to wind my tick-tock-clock again. (Can’t figure out why the darned alarm on this thing never goes off? Must be broken)

As I have said before... it there were ever even 1 top crook indicted...
....there would need to be MANY. They are entwined in the evidence.. and it runs UP all the way to Obama... and across the seas to Intelligence assets in other countries, and even national leaders (Such as David Cameron, Theresa May perhaps? Even Boris)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 am 
ADMIN

The CTH is all a-quiver... anticipating the latest Horowitz OIG report

We have CTH posters saying "Are we there yet... are we there yet" :35

But Sundance forebodes.... "TWO MORE WEEKS" :94

The poor dears have been "on a promise" over and over again for this (and previous) Horowitz reports.

They seem to have forgotten that NOTHING came of last few OIG reports, and forgotten (again) the wise words of Chris Farrell (Judicial watch) "The OIG is the place where truth goes to die"

The OIG is an "Internal review" NOT a proper criminal investigation, and it is limited to current employees as witnesses, no Grand Jury or subpoena power etc..
Such internal reports (in most organizations) are designed to keep the "dirty linen" (and any disciplinary action) in house..
Apparently.... IG Horowitz is Not Permitting Written Rebuttals During Principal Review Phase… that is happening now and the CTH Guru (Sundance) says that process always takes 2 weeks... (as if he would know) :roll
Also bear in mind that this "review process" by witnesses (potential cooks) is so that they can make excuses, suggest changes... water the findings down.. cover their own asses.

The cult followers are once again ASSUMING that this will be "the big ugly" and THIS OIG report, unlike all the other OIG reports (by same guy) will include indictments, or at least hard core criminal referrals that will result in immediate indictments. Of course that is FANTASY based on "common sense" let alone precedence of last few OIG reports... It is a REPORT ONLY... It may (perhaps) include some recommendations, even suggest a "criminal referral" of a player or two.. but I very much doubt the whole "Deep State Gang" that Sundance has named will be included.

I think there has already been the odd hint of CTH "Cognitive Dissonance" minimization.... already making EXCUSES for Horowitz in advance.. Excuse that this is a report and the REAL DEAL will be the Barr/John Durham - CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION already underway. (no time set on that so, like Huber, it could go on for months and simply fade away over time). Again these CTH folk just do not seem to learn... we have been down this road before with Jeff Sessions and his "Prosecutor in Utah", John Huber. (why are they always a "John") :neener

I do not think that the Barr/Durham thing offers much hope either. It will not be "The Big Ugly CTH are looking for" either. I think it will be akin to the Comey Investigation of Crooked Hillary... minor crimes (if any) and... NO INTENT.. so lets not prosecute.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 pm 
ADMIN

State Dept docs connect Clinton & Nuland to Steele, Ukraine & Libya (Video)
Nov 17, 2019
The Duran

The Duran Quick Take: Episode 372.
Quote:
The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss documents uncovered by Judicial Watch, which reveal a long and extensive relationship between fake Russiagate dossier author Christopher Steele and top Obama State Department officials, including the architects of the Libya and Ukraine regime change operations.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:50 pm 
ADMIN

OIG Report.... Horowitz.. ..December 11th... BE THERE

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham has announced that Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify About the 500+ page FISA report on Wednesday December 11th, 2019.

Gurus doing the date Mat suggest Report will be released... Monday December 2nd (We'll see) :roll

The Big Ugly? :slap

Chris Farrell commenting on last Horowitz OIG "Big Ugly"

“This is first class rationalizing by an Inspector General. Look, Inspector General’s Offices are where the truth goes to die, and this is another case of that.”
Judicial Watch Director of Investigations and Research Chris Farrell, joins Dana Loesch to give his take on today’s IG report.

I re-iterate the point(s) I have made a few times before....
The stuff that you find in reports..Documents and evidence etc.... is NOT released if there is a pending Trial, or even a proper investigation underway. So when people DEMAND documents be released, they are conceding that the evidence, such as it is, was not sufficient to indict, and that the people involved are no longer being questioned, or likely to be questioned. Even if the OIG report contains a "criminal referral"... it is by way of a suggestion to investigate further. If Horowitz already had real evidence, he would (I presume) have already passed that on to those would investigate it further. He would not be tipping people off with the evidence outlined in his report.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:47 pm 
ADMIN

We have A OIG report... bit seems to not be THE OIG report?

Horowitz Releases IG Report Critical of FBI Confidential Human Resources Program…

Audit of the FBI’s Management of its Confidential Human Source Validation Processes
Nov 19, 2019
Justice OIG

Reminder...
Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch): ""The OIG is the place where the truth goes to die"

CTH peeps.... This is NOT the "Big Ugly" you're looking for...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:44 pm 
ADMIN

Oh Noes.... Horowitz announces Report release date....

And it is NOT what Sundance told people!! :doh

Quote:
Gurus doing the date Math suggest Report will be released... Monday December 2nd (We'll see) :roll

In a letter to Lindsay Graham , confirming his appearance before Senate Committee, Horowitz says he will release Report on the 11th!!

WHAT IS UP WITH HOROWITZ? Does he NOT get most of his info and analysis from Sundance? :lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:21 pm 
ADMIN

At the risk of repeating myself....

I think people are going to be VERY disappointed by "the Big Ugly",if anything like a "Big Ugly" ever arrives at all.

The anticipated 3rd or 4th? Horowitz OIG report will be the SAME as the previous ones. Why would people expect otherwise?

As I often quote, from Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch): "The OIG is the place where the truth goes to die"

That is the way things are in Government Bureaucracies the world over
Committees, and inquiries, reviews, probes and reports are part of the system. "Reports" are not meant to solve much in themselves...certainly NOT expose all the department's "dirty laundry" in public. Their main purpose is to "cover up" any serious issues that might damage the Department (or whatever entity) is involved, and to perhaps make "recommendations" for such things as training courses, reeducation etc....and most importantly..to recommend MORE ongoing reviews, more reports etc...

LEAKS from the current pending OIG are showing up in WaPo and (failing) NYTimes.. reported on FakeNews CNN etc. An FBI "low level lawyer" apparently altered a document in FISA application. Guy worked for devil-face (Strzok).. so make of that what you will.

NYT: Peter Strzok Team Underling, Kevin Clinesmith

Same guy was outed as "FBI Attorney 2" from June 2018 OIG report, sacked by Robert Mueller after his election day texts came to light:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... trzok.html

Clinesmith named in the OIG report, and also Durham has been informed... but an indictment is far from certain. This is about the most I would expect from these investigations A low level "fall guy" for a minor crime. I do not think there will ever be any of the TOP players indicted... or even middle level.. and any indictments will be for minor crimes, maybe just process crimes as the Dems pulled on Trump people.

I don't think there can be any Top level people indicted.. because the real crimes are SERIOUS OFFENSES, involving multiple people closely entangled.. and one person indicted would lead to the rest. They will NOT want to go anywhere near the REAL crimes, such as espionage, sedition, treason etc. which have serious penalties, because even low level participants in those crimes MUST implicate a conspiracy of people seeking power, and in fact a "Coup" to block/unseat Trump as President. It would go all the way up to Obama, taking a lot of his administration along with him. Again if one person goes down, then LOTS of others would have to go too. I'd love to see mass public hangings at the Lincoln Memorial... but it aint gonna happen.

Washington Post is Pay-wall.. but this is quoted from there...

That conduct did not alter Horowitz’s finding that the surveillance application of former
    Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had a proper legal and factual basis, the officials said.
    ]

So... as expected it looks like the OIG report will be the place where THE TRUTH dies..

FISA "had proper legal factual basis"... yeah right!! :roll

The evidence is real, the indictments are fake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:01 am 
ADMIN

<b>At the risk of repeating myself....</b>

ttps://i.imgur.com/rA7OnYy.jpg

I think people are going to be VERY disappointed by "the Big Ugly",if anything like a "Big Ugly" ever arrives at all.

The anticipated 3rd or 4th? Horowitz OIG report will be the SAME as the previous ones. Why would people expect otherwise?

As I often quote, from Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch): <i> "The OIG is the place where the truth goes to die" </i>

That is the way things are in Government Bureaucracies the world over
Committees, and inquiries, reviews, probes and reports are part of the system. "Reports" are not meant to solve much in themselves...certainly NOT expose all the department's "dirty laundry" in public. Their main purpose is to "cover up" any serious issues that might damage the Department (or whatever entity) is involved, and to perhaps make "recommendations" for such things as training courses, reeducation etc....and most importantly..to recommend MORE ongoing reviews, more reports etc...

LEAKS from the current pending OIG are showing up in WaPo and (failing) NYTimes.. reported on FakeNews CNN etc. An FBI "low level lawyer" apparently altered a document in FISA application. Guy worked for devil-face (Strzok).. so make of that what you will.

<b> NYT: Peter Strzok Team Underling, Kevin Clinesmith</b>
https://i.imgur.com/cmkWlOD.jpg

Same guy was outed as "FBI Attorney 2" from June 2018 OIG report, sacked by Robert Mueller after his election day texts came to light:

https://i.imgur.com/tJY2mOG.png

https://i.imgur.com/KzqgNfa.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... trzok.html

Clinesmith named in the OIG report, and also Durham has been informed... but an indictment is far from certain. This is about the most I would expect from these investigations A low level "fall guy" for a minor crime. I do not think there will ever be any of the TOP players indicted... or even middle level.. and any indictments will be for minor crimes, maybe just process crimes as the Dems pulled on Trump people.

I don't think there can be any Top level people indicted.. because the real crimes are SERIOUS OFFENSES, involving multiple people closely entangled.. and one person indicted would lead to the rest. They will NOT want to go anywhere near the REAL crimes, such as espionage, sedition, treason etc. which have serious penalties, because even low level participants in those crimes MUST implicate a conspiracy of people seeking power, and in fact a "Coup" to block/unseat Trump as President. It would go all the way up to Obama, taking a lot of his administration along with him. Again if one person goes down, then LOTS of others would have to go too. I'd love to see mass public hangings at the Lincoln Memorial... but it aint gonna happen.

<b>Washington Post is Pay-wall.. but this is quoted from there...</b>

<blockquote>That conduct did not alter Horowitz’s finding that the surveillance application of former
Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had a <b>proper legal and factual basis</b>, the officials said.</blockquote>

So... as expected it looks like the OIG report will be the place where THE TRUTH dies..

<i>FISA "had proper legal factual basis"</i>... yeah right!!

<b>The evidence is real, the indictments are fake</b>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

I know that people in our (Pro Trump) "information bubble" dismiss "FakeNews Media" like WaPo, NY Times, CNN etc..

I do agree it contains a narrative, spun to show Trump in a bad light, whatever the facts. It even crosses over to the realm of "Outright lies", but... unfortunately it is BELIEVED by a large chunk of US voting public, and it is a "source" even for news organizations that are prepared to be "fair" (kind of) and it is also picked up by Anti-Trump media in UK, and around the world.
I am not CONDONING the lies in US Media.. just pointing out that to simply dismiss it as Fake news does not counter its effect on voters (and the world).

Example.. NYT "Preemtive" spin on OIG report ahead of it's release
As I have tried to warn... The OIG report is just a REPORT (a review as NYT labels it now)

It is NOT going to be Sundance's fantasy "Big Ugly" :roll

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

The F.B.I. never tried to place undercover agents or informants inside the Trump campaign, a highly anticipated inspector general’s report is expected to find.

By Adam Goldman
Nov. 27, 2019, 2:34 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

The finding is one of several by Mr. Horowitz that undercuts conservatives’ claims that the F.B.I. acted improperly in investigating several Trump associates starting in 2016. He also found that F.B.I. leaders did not take politically motivated actions in pursuing a secret wiretap on a former Trump campaign adviser, Carter Page — eavesdropping that Mr. Trump’s allies have long decried as politically motivated.

But Mr. Horowitz will sharply criticize F.B.I. leaders for their handling of the investigation in some ways, and he unearthed errors and omissions when F.B.I. officials applied for the wiretap, according to people familiar with a draft of the report. The draft contained a chart listing numerous mistakes in the process, one of the people said.

...more at linik
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/p ... neral.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:59 pm 
ADMIN

Signs that even Sundance is starting to grasp reality....

His post today is down on AG Barr (formerly a "White Hat") not having released original Rod Rosenstein scoping Memos (3 of them) that outlined what the Mueller special council Witch-hunt was tasked to investigate. Apparently Trump authorized the release 200 days ago... at Barr's discretion, and it seems he has not, and will not release them.

As I have pointed out before, if documents are part of the EVIDENCE in a pending trial, or ongoing Criminal Investigation, then they WOULD NOT be made public. In fact if and when documents are made public (as The Mob often demands), it is confirmation that there is no investigation, let alone trial pending. However I think we are way past that stage with all this anti-Trump, spy-gate, coup stuff. There is no Investigation or indictment pending (Mostly). Also there are players being actively protected from the release of information about their role in events. This could well be for "National Security" reasons... the sort of thing that the State does legitimately protect... the whole point of having "CLASSIFIED" designations on documents and information, but this could be simply "The Deep State" are still protecting "their own"... covering this stuff up for whatever reason(s).

I know I repeat myself, but if the "Deep State".. spy-gate..Coup etc was going to be exposed (and prosecuted) it would have been done a LONG TIME AGO. Starting mid 2017 there could have been Criminal Investigations and Indictments. Obviously it would have taken time to investigate it all, let alone indict every accused crook, and it would likely be still running today, but if there was a real plan to investigate and indict, there would be a lot more cooperative "witnesses" by now, with some already in prison, and many facing trials and long prison sentences now. NONE of this happened because "they" did not want it to happen, and nothing much has changed on that score.

There is NOT going to be a massive Day of Reckoning.. "A BIG UGLY"

It seem to me that I might be inclined to believe Sundance.... :slap

If he cuts the fantasy about "White Hats" doing good stuff.. only in secret where we can't see it.

The hysteria over pending Horowitz OIG report, is going to leave a lot of people "let down". And beyond that I think Barr and his boy Durham are likely to be a remake of "Sessions and his boy Huber... doing a review"
I am open to the hope that Durham might indict a few people... but it will NOT be "The Big Ugly that CTH Cult posters are waiting for"

The whole "Barr has a prosecutor named Durham" seems like Deja Vu all over again...
"Jeff Sessions has a guy named Huber out in Utah with thousand of "sealed indictments", and prison spaces set aside"

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake!

And... there are comments along the lines of....

"Barr can not be as bad as he seems because Trump picked him"

Did they learn NOTHING from the years of saying the same in defense of "Sleepy Jeff" Sessions?

As for "Q"...

One of the "leaders" with Terminal Q derangement Syndrome is "Praying Medic" on twitter.
He has a twitter thread designed to rally Q-nuts, pacify them ahead of the OIG report, but without him realizing it, he goes some way to CONFIRM that the OIG will NOT be the Bug Ugly. He is warning that MSM leaks about the report pointing out that nobody will be indicted (via the OIG report) is just to distract people from the DESCRIPTION of wrong doing in the report (as opposed to any indictments or criminal referrals).. and the Proper Criminal investigation via Barr-Durham to follow. That is the way "Q-cult" operates... always... "Trust the plan"... wait for the NEXT thing which will be "the Big ugly.. it is the classic "Fortune Telling" spiel :)

:lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:23 pm 
ADMIN

I agree that "THEY" do not want "justice" for what happened.. spy-gate, corruption and the coup... because "justice" could not be limited to 1 or 2 people.. it would involve Clinton(s), Obama, all of Obama administration, State department, Justice, FBI, Intelligence Agencies.. and NOT just a head or 2... most of the staff, field agents etc. I think Trump is a REALIST and so can see that as well. I think he would LIKE to see Crooked Hillary locked up and well as Comey.. and all the rats who have continued to work against him, face justice... even more so since they are continuing to attack Trump... but it is simply not a realistic thing to happen.

I can not quote exact words.. but after Inauguration, Trump gave a speech that included an allusion to "letting Hillary off the hook" now that the election was over. SHE could, and should, have let it go.. as should all the other Dims... but they didn't.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next