It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 42  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:32 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 am 
ADMIN

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-7529636

bwahaha.... :slap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 pm 
ADMIN

Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch):
The OIG is is the place where The Truth goes to die

It is also the place to name as doing a "probe" rather than a proper criminal investigation. A great idea if your main concern is to "run out the clock" leading up to elections, as well as simply running out time on crimes that the public grows to be less concerned with after a long time. (some crimes maybe even pass "Statute of Limitations")

Horowitz did his job well with "The Hillary Email Probe".. stretched it out for a year and a half.. the masses were placated, told to wait for "The Big Ugly" (The OIG Report) thru delay after delay. Finally nothing much came of it (No Indictments), but Hey... the NEXT OIG report will be "The Big Ugly"... for real this time.. honest... 100%

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:59 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:05 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:54 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Thunderstruck

Gone from Vimeo, and other places...... but I found a copy at a forum
https://dallashwy.com/index.php?threads ... deo.32768/

Which has post from fb
https://www.facebook.com/baja.billy.3/v ... 828240628/

Also on Bitchute :)
CHANNEL: Bruce Figert's White Rabbit Network

[bitchute]https://www.bitchute.com/video/u34sC9AUrrGo/[/bitchute]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/u34sC9AUrrGo/

---------------------
ETA
Another Vimeo link posted...

Trump-Thunderstruck
John Heisel
https://vimeo.com/365855321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:56 pm 

So, what did Joe Dan do that pissed off SD. I missed it I still pop in and post sometimes. It has been fun to watch the nasty sessionistas defend him running for the Senate. Good grief. Hopefully Alabama isn't that stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:00 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Showpoodles.
I dont read CTH much... so only by chance I saw the Joe Dan post.
I look at Twitter even less, but from Joe Dan's post it seems Sundance blocked Joe Dan on Twitter?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:20 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance is GUESSING about the reported "intense discussion" between Trump and Barr (reported as seen through WH window, but no images) :roll

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 3119211521

It is POSSIBLE that Barr told Trump no prosecutions are pending... because (as I have repeatedly said) that is the MOST LIKELY outcome of an OIG "report" and even the Barr-Durham "Criminal Investigation" show :roll

But Sundance is just guessing... and apparently backing off of his latest CRY of "Big Ugly is NIGH!" (again)

The evidence is real, the indictments are fake!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:35 pm 
ADMIN

Criminal Investigations!!

OMG "The Big Ugly is Nigh".... AGAIN!!
:lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:53 am 
ADMIN

I see on twitter... the excitement about OIG report... :doh
Already tempered by concession that actual indictments will be a (short) time later via Barr/Durham...

IF I was on twitter I might ask WHO do people think will be indicted?
Will it be one or two, or a whole bunch of them?

Surely all those named by Trump?
Quote:
So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....

....A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?
REALLY?
IF you are going to hold that lot accountable... then you would also need to indict MANY more people in the Obama administration, and likely Obama himsef. That aint gonna happen. :roll

Like I say.... it is likely that NOBODY will be indicted... certainly not for the real, underlying crimes like Treason, sedition, political espionage, and a Coup against POTUS.
Ya might get a very small few token, "less than candid" (lying), charges... dragged out for months (years), little if any prison time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:49 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance has a "Fan" at "American thinker"... :roll

Ruling Class, Here’s Your Warning
By Eric Georgatos

““Sundance” at the popular website “Conservative Treehouse” has posited that the ruling class plan that Americans are about to watch unfold inside the Beltway basically involves a three-step process: (1) the House votes for impeachment, (2) the Senate holds a six toeight-week trial and votes to convict and remove the President, and (3) Vice President Pence becomes President, and Nikki Haley, fresh off a scripted book tour plan to increase her visibility and acceptability, gets the appointment to serve as vice president.

The troublesome Trump will be done away with, order will be restored, and the Vindmans of D.C. can resume their rightful place as the determiners of American government policy, foreign and domestic. Enough ‘Republicans’ will be bought off by Pence’s seeming conservatism and Haley’s professed loyalty to Trump (at least as compared to John Kelly and Rex Tillerson) to quell any resistance from the knuckle-dragging far right.

Sundance has a pretty good record of reading the political tea leaves in this coup era, so it’s pretty jolting to get his read in such explicit terms.

If Sundance is right as to the plan, we’d like to interject right now a blunt warning to the ruling class elite from both parties who might lend their support, or withhold their resistance to such a plan.

— Schiff’s fraud has exceeded the capacity of the English language to convey its depravity and moral bankruptcy. “Disgusting, disgraceful, egregious, unconscionable, abominable” — these are level 2 or 3 words for a level 10 travesty.

So what will it mean to say “this will not stand”? “

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... rning.html

----------------------
Umm.... sure Sundance is a "reader of political tea leaves"... I agree... problem is he is CRAP at it :lol
He does seem to read (at least link to) relevant info... but his assumptions he pulls out his ass (mostly). He repeatedly predicts what happens next.. but it never does. He decrees who is a good or bad guy (he used to assign white/black hats), and he is WRONG. It leads to (or is taken from) the sort of "Conspiracy Nuttery" that prevades Twitter... Q and other sillinrss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:18 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 am 
ADMIN

I see some talk about (against) Mike Pence...

I don't see any evidence that he has in any way been disloyal to Trump, so posts to that effect are a bit silly, but I NEVER saw Pence as the next POTUS. He would be OK to step in if (God Forbid) something happened to Trump, but I don't see him as running as Trump's successor (as VP's often do). So I do think it would be a good idea if Trump chose a different running mate in 2020. Maybe dropping Pence would be seen as a slight towards Pence? Who knows if Pence WANTS to be the next POTUS. He is only 60 now... so perhaps 73 at end of a second term. So a very suitable age.

Trumps next term VP needs to be in training to be next POTUS. Not is a "coup" kinda way, but in a nominated and approved successor kinda way. Hopefully that person would be VP for 4 years, then POTUS for another 8 years, so around 65 years old now (or less), would be desirable. There are very FEW people in Washington that I would trust to be an ok President, let alone a good one who could carry on Trump's work. I'd have to think about that. Don Junior springs to mind (but requires more thought)... Definitely NOT Ivanka!!

Jim Jordan?
Rand Paul?
Devin Nunes?
Elise Stefanik... flavor of the moment... and seems ok (for a girl) :neener (But again I'd like to find out more). :cool
Matt Gaetz?
John Ratcliffe?

Roughies......
Tom Fitton?
Chris Farrell?
Mark Levin?
Lou Dobbs (if he wasnt so damned old)! :slap

And.... it just occurred to me....
Sidney Powell...
PERFECT! even though she's a dame :cool

And she is only 56 years old... a spring chicken :roll
GREAT choice as first woman POTUS...
SERIOUSLY... she would make a GREAT Attorney General.. soon... then can be POTUS later?
maybe she could get Hillary locked up
BTW
Powell Was Once the ‘Youngest US Attorney’ in the Country
From North Carolina.. but now resides in Dallas Texas :cool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:05 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/GrahamLedger/status ... 4074904576

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10354955/ ... ten-death/

:lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 pm 
ADMIN

Kill them all; let God sort them out

I saw this posted...
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Being a "Latin Scholar" myself... :roll
( I did basic Latin for 2 years in High School)

I looked up the reference... Wikipedia..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caedite_e ... _sunt_eius.

Quote:
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." was allegedly spoken by Papal legate and Cistercian abbot Arnaud Amalric prior to the massacre at Béziers, the first major military action of the Albigensian Crusade. A direct translation of the Latin phrase would be "Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own." Less formal English translations have given rise to variants such as "Kill them all; let God sort them out." Other sources give the quotation as "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."

The phrase has been adopted by members of the US military in various conflicts, such as the Vietnam War, and is used as an unofficial slogan by certain units. In parts of the War on Terror, the variant "Kill them all. Let Allah sort them out" has been used

Sounds like a plan.... :cool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm 
ADMIN

Amusement-Reading The Conservative Treehouse :cool

Anticipation of a report... an OIG report.... with Horowitz being the IG?
We have done this exact same thing several times before. Always with delay after delay and renewed release dates scheduled over months.

Are people expecting a different result this time? :roll

I do not have inside knowledge of how the US system works... beyond what I have read, but it seems there are at least some similarities with other jurisdictions (Countries). Internal reviews and reports are common in Government departments, and Government "entities" within. They are best characterized as "make work" for senior staff. lawyers, investigators. They are NOT criminal investigations. They are typically limited to current employees, and mostly on a "voluntary basis". I have just a small amount of "inside dope" on how large departments work.. and there is usually a LOT of in-house "politics", pecking orders and behind the scene groupings, loyalties etc which would tend to PROTECT some people and scape-goat others (perhaps). It seems to me that such reviews tend to result in a report which "ticks boxes" rather than really digs deep for the facts. Such reviews result in "Reports" which can then be analyzed, and likely there will be recommendations for even more investigations/ reviews/reports... and so it's PERPETUAL make work. There MAY be potential crimes suggested... but an in-house review is NOT a proper Criminal Investigation.. so at most there could be a "Criminal Referral".. which does seem to lead nowhere in most cases, other than yet another report from investigating agency, that they have looked at "evidence" and decided not to charge anybody.... because... reasons! "No intent" seems popular lately.
As Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch) has said (often): "The OIG is the place where the truth goes to die".
I would add that the OIG is also the place where the release date of the report is held up intentionally to STALL and simply "run out the clock" on crimes that are now years old, with evidence that increasingly can be diverted, hidden, destroyed.

I did TRY and post that at CTH... just to test my banment status... still banned! :lol

-------------------
I do see a rare voice of sanity....

Quote:
BoreMole says:
November 17, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I appreciate this site immensely for speaking actual truth to the actual power (unlike our media once did), but I’ve also been travelling for a couple weeks for work now. I just want to caution you that this echo chamber operates no differently than any other chambers out there, guys. Perception is reality, and right now, we are not even remotely winning the perception war. If you think the volume is at 11, there is a lash-out coming that we will not believe, IMO. Even if at the end of the day, the only thing coming from all this chaos is a 1% sway in voter opinion – combined with all the mass fraud we all know is being prepared that we did NOTHING to stamp out when we had the chance… its not a good sign.

Now I will sit back while you all lecture me about not paying attention or all the winning or how great Elise is doing its obvious they are toast or all the closet supporters, etc…. It gives me no pleasure and I am not even an overly pessimistic guy. I’m just saying that something more drastic than bitching on a blog where everyone agrees with you is the only thing that will turn this ship, right now. There is no tick tock magic plan its all going to come together and everyone bad will go to jail and the double secret IG indictments will save us and make all the evil collapse overnight.

ITS. NOT. HAPPENING.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-7571892

I will add...
I am watching UK news for Brexit and UK election stuff... the news biases in UK media are sickening, so I scroll a lot.. and FF videos... but I do see flashes of US news reported (especially sickening with the rampant TDS in UK).. and this TRUMP IMPEACHMENT is being reported as a serious thing. IF you got your info from BBC or Sky news, or ITV or Channel4 you would think that there is clear evidence and testimony from everyone that Trump threatened Ukraine President by withholding military aid ...at a time they were at the MERCY of Russia invasions... and DEMANDED that Ukraine President PUBLICLY announce an investigation into Joe Biden and his son. With a strong implication that Trump was demanding that Ukraine MAKE UP DIRT on Biden... as a ploy to damage Biden as his likely opposition in the 2020 POTUS race.

"Trump's got this"... is NOT AN ARGUMENT!!
It seems to me that the Congress DIMS will vote to Impeach and there will be a Senate investigation/hearing. IF sanity prevails Trump wont be removed from office (2/3 of Senate vote).. but the DAMAGE is in all this crap in the news for months.. and spun by US media (and International media) as more "Orange Man Bad"... and a crook colluding with Ukraine... still... and Russia...
People can assume that this will just energize "Deplorables"... and it likely will... but Trumps base alone is NOT ENOUGH to win the election.. It was certainly not enough to prevent Pelosi and Schiff WINNING control of the House.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:23 pm 
ADMIN

From time to time, Sundance is want to post "I told you so" item

"I told you so" is NOT a good look generally, and it is not always even clear that the older posst quoted by Sundance were, in any meaningful way, "insightful"?

Besides....if you "State the Obvious" a lot, many events will go the way that was obvious to MOST people (not just Sundance). The fact that many of his cult followers are "in awe" of his "insightful" pronouncements speaks more to their own lack of "common sense" and thinking through (at least the obvious) themselves. Secondly, Sundance tends to throw out LOTS of analysis and predictions akin to a Gattling Gun. One or two may end up being correct? Even though most are WRONG. You only have to look at the ever-changing pronouncements about "white hats" and "black hats". Sundance seems to adopt people and praise the job they are doing to assist Trump. Even when events show them to let Trump down... Sundance more often than not makes excuses, at least for some time, before reversing his "assessment" without any explanation, or admission he got it wrong.
As an aside my own position from the start was to assume there were no PROVEN particularly good and loyal people around, and so I was skeptical about them all. That approach seems to have worked out so far. I can't think of anybody who has served Trump well and simply moved on?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 42  Next