It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 42  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:02 pm 
ADMIN

Mick Mulvaney named as Acting Chief of Staff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:13 pm 
ADMIN

I am increasingly fed up with Political stuff...

The Corruption during Obama Adim and the continued "Deep State" is "exposed" now.... but seems to be still ongoing to the extent that nobody is going to be indicted, arrested, tried, and thrown in the slammer :roll

And the online "discussion" just makes it worse.

Q and the Q-nuts cult...... Twitter and all the Conspiracy gurus there....... Sundance and the CTH kids....... are all variations on the same CRAP.

MSM, including Fox News are tedious and pointless and frustrating in the obvious anti-Trump fake-news. The so called "Alt media" are not much of an alternative really. They whine a lot... often about themselves.. and how they are being unfairly censored (and de-platformed). They can still get a message across (obviously) and it's past tedious to hear how bad Google and Twitter and Patreon etc are... I get it.

The good news is.....
It's CRICKET SEASON.... I can watch that most days.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:18 pm 
ADMIN

I see Flynn sentencing DELAYED (again)...

And Judge Emmet Sullivan referencing underlying crimes (Turkey stuff) etc so the persecution of Flynn is ongoing. The fact that NONE of this would have been raised if not for an ILLEGAL investigation by Special council... coming out of ILLEGAL spying on Trump and his team... following on a ILLEGAL exoneration of Crooked Hillary... is apparently not a problem.

All of the Obama/Clinton/Deep State crimes and corruption that have been "exposed to the public" have NOT been pursued by Criminal investigation and indictments... and there seems little chance most of it will be pursued.. maybe none of it will, and that is exacerbated by the fact that Trump and people associated with Trump continue to be hounded by criminal investigations, warrants, subpoenas, interrogation etc... all at great financial and personal/family cost.. and in some cases even punishment and jail time.

I think it is time to GIVE UP.... well at least STOP believing people on twitter and blogs.. even the reasonable speculation is NOT how things happen in the swamp.. and the Conspiracy Stuff... eg Q and various Twitters and Bloggers.... is of course just nonsense.. and shown to be nonsense.

I raised the issue some time ago that I can envision Trump not wanting to continue with this crap and stand for a second term. I don't see it as Trump failing.. losing... I see it as him having done all he can.. and getting little support.. and more importantly the people he has done stuff for NOT bothering to take advantage of what has been done for them.
Analogous to a person who buys great ingredients, puts time and effort into preparing an attractive, tasty, nutritious meal. NOBODY much helps with the preparation and cooking. If you do all that and put plates of food on the table you have done all you can. If the diners do not sit down and eat the meal... it all comes to naught.

Aside:
Although Pence is an OK Vice President....I do NOT think He would make a good POTUS... just sayin'. And so even if Trump runs .. he may want a different running mate?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm 
ADMIN

Comey Interviewed by Congress (again) - TRUST THE PLAN!!

Clearly "The Plan" was to "run out the clock" and then take control of Congress off the GOPe... so that these silly Congressional hearings STOP!

The Republicans are just embarrassing themselves, while they achieve... NOTHING!!

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:03 pm 
ADMIN

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung
Associated Press December 21, 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had surgery Friday to remove two malignant growths in her left lung, the Supreme Court said.

It is the 85-year-old Ginsburg’s third bout with cancer since joining the court in 1993.

Doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York found ‘‘no evidence of any remaining disease’’ and scans taken before the surgery showed no cancerous growths elsewhere in her body, the court said in a statement. No additional treatment is currently planned, the court said.

Ginsburg, who leads the court’s liberal wing, is expected to remain in the hospital for a few days, the court said.

...more at link
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... r_Breaking

On a personal level... of course I wish Ruth Bader Ginsburg well!
But.... I do believe that her biases on The SCOTUS are detrimental to the wider good and so would hope that she would RETIRE.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:32 pm 
ADMIN

FWIW.. my views on Syria... withdrawal of US troops.. and everything

Preamble
Firstly.. Fake News has "come out of the closet" and confirmed that they ARE Fake News in regards US politics and domestic news. They are no longer even trying to hide that fact. They are blatant in their lies and omissions and are openly advocating for the overthrow of Trump as President. That is now obvious. They have no "shame" even. It may not be quite so obvious, but the MSM is just as FAKE when it comes to international news... geopolitical events etc. They are just as bad in that area.. especially if there us an Anti-Trump angle that can be inserted. I should point out that as bad as US Media is.... they are NOT alone. UK media is as bad, if not worse, and Countries like NZ and Australia largely just follow US and UK (and a few others) without questioning. The news media in most Western countries have the same Liberal/progressive biases and willingness to lie quite blatantly.

I say all that to point out that we are all victims of fake news. We can not know what the real details are. We can but take what we are told by media "with a grain of salt" and try and get at least some hints of what is really happening via alternative sources. Caution is also needed with "Alt-Media". There are biases there too, and such sources are subject to unfounded "Speculation" if not "Conspiracy Theories"

For years I kinda went along with the notion that US had a role as "policeman for the world", but in hindsight I am now aware that the media have been lying all along about justifications for US military intervention. Certainly EVERY instance where US went in to "facilitate regime change" has ended in tears. Dictators removed simply replaced by somebody worse.. and a nation in chaos.. a "failed State". Many nations have "dictators".. rule by individual despots or despotic regimes...not what we might see as most desirable... Not "Democracy" and a free choice by citizens, but...... so what? Democracy is "not all it's cracked up to be"... stupid people can make BAD choices, as we see in elections in so called "1st world countries" and it is even more likely in less developed places.. with uninformed/mis-informed people voting. Benevolent rule by a "strong man" is likely the best situation in many Countries.

So to Syria... it is a "Sovereign nation" with internationally recognized borders. Assad is the "legitimate leader".. based on the system in Syria. There are age-old tribal and factional disputes in Syria which any leader has to control. Uprisings and breakaway factions are a "part of life".. and in Syria you have various separatist groups... some we would call "terrorists".. unless we decide they are "freedom fighters"... but either way it is the leader of Syria who needs to accommodate/suppress civil uprisings within the orbit of the nation.. Syria. The Kurds in particular are a separatist group in the North East of Syria... wanting a "Kurdish Nation".. in Syria.. and in Turkey.. and in Iraq. None of those Countries want the Kurds to carve out a separate country from the host nation.. hence there have long been "civil wars" between Nation States and Kurdish separatists. That applies now in Syria. The Syrian Kurds have fought to gain autonomy from Damascus.... in so doing they have fought Assad's government forces as well as other (terrorist/ISIS) groups within Syria. They are also at odds with Turkey who also have Kurdish separatists... that Erdogan is opposed to as a Turkish separatist group.. in cahoots with the Syrian Kurds. The Syrian Kurds are allied with US forces at the moment and my well be left to Face Turkish military action when US withdraws, as a Syrian separatist force they are also at odds with The Syrian forces, but perhaps they need to give up demands for a separate Kurdish State.. and come to an agreement with Damascus.. to remain part of Syria.. protected by Syrian forces.. which would dissuade Erdogan from military incursion into Syria.

PS: I can not see Saudi Arabian forces stepping in to replace US forces in Syria working at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:31 pm 
ADMIN

Partial Government Shut-down

Apparently... it effects few people.. besides. any Government workers that don't get paid now... get paid later.

It has no direct effect on politicians at all... so why would either side "back down"? :roll

I can not even see a "political consequence"... one party or the other "blamed".. and suffering at the next election. There is no election pending.

IF I was in charge I would force Politicians to remain in the Congress until a vote was passed.... no matter how long it takes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:52 pm 
ADMIN

Steel Slat Fence...

I do not go along with this "Steel slat" fence instead of a wall. That design may be OK in some spots, but the overall wall should be the big beautiful concrete designs that were built as prototypes (cost $20 million)

A look at Trump’s border wall prototypes
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... rototypes/

Trump tweeted a steel slat design... the devil would be in the detail.. but as shown it looks useless.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8461987841

GAPS between slats means drugs, guns etc can be passed through. As shown with no links between slats, individual slats could be pulled and bent. If there are ties between slats... then they would assist in climbing. Steel slats can be CUT (plasma cutters etc). There are always ways to scale steel pilars... points on top do nothing... just for show!! :doh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:02 pm 
ADMIN

Lets not forget.. "THE PEOPLE" voted to give the House to Nancy and the Dems

I know that was dismissed as "not such a bad thing" for Trump... but as I said at the time.. it shows a HUGE lack of support (gratitude) for Trump. Granted, most people are UNINFORMED.. and MIS-INFORMED by the media... and there was cheating....but them's the breaks... the people get the government they deserve.

The people saw the caravan(s) arrive, the courts block Trump executive order on asylum seekers etc... as they were voting for the Dems and proven anti-Trump GOPe types as well.

The people do not deserve a wall.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 pm 
ADMIN

A Veteran's Gofundme to pay for the wall...

Triple amputee, USAF vet, Brian Kolfage
Image............ Image

We The People Will Fund The Wall
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

UPDATE (12/23/18)
$16,165,349 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 265,567 people in 6 days

I do not know the legalities... but I did suggest early on that Trump could (maybe) set up some sort of "Wall Bond" as a Government Investment Bond...?? :roll

If this works... next step should be a Gofundme "Fund a Private Investigation and Prosecution of Crooked Hillary"

We the People will... Lock her up!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

REPORT: Huber and Horowitz Investigations Deep State Cons Constructed by DOJ…

Paul Sperry has an interesting report posted at RCP-Investigations outlining numerous interviews with DC politicians and would-be witnesses, if any actual DOJ investigation of the FBI and DOJ misconduct was taking place. What Sperry discovers is the year-long narrative around John Huber and Michael Horowitz is factually false.

https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/196787 ... 3#comments

Sundance.. a moment of clarity? Can see that Huber and Horowitz are NOT "The Big Ugly" they were cracked up to be (nor Sessions)

Oh dear... all that crap about white hats working away in secret and "4D chess" was wrong (baseless Speculation and Conspiracy theory nonsense). :doh

I told ya so :cool

The Q-cult STILL believe in Sessions, so they are NOT about to "get a clue" about their delusion in respect to Huber and Horowitz....
Hopeless group think and gullibility... still can't fix that amount of stupid! :roll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:58 pm 
ADMIN

Patrick Shanahan named Acting Secretary of Defense

Deputy Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan will replace Gen. James Mattis, becoming acting secretary of defense Jan. 1.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:43 pm 
ADMIN

John Huber, Justice Dept. Sheriff Who Never Quite Rode Into Town
By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
December 22, 2018

John Huber has developed almost mythical status among pro-Trump tweeters since former Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed him to investigate why the FBI spied on Trump’s aides and whether they protected Hillary Clinton and her foundation over alleged misdeeds. They hoped the Salt Lake City-based prosecutor would aggressively expose the malfeasance that has already led to firings and resignations among the bureau’s top brass.

Instead, more than a year since his appointment, Huber’s lack of traction on either front is leading many once hopeful supporters to dismiss his investigation as a “sham."

...more at link
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... r_gop.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:43 pm 
ADMIN

Reality Check for Conservative Fan-posters and Conspiracy Nuts...
Guber, Huber and Horowitz bite the dust

Another Big Ugly is a Big Nothing

Funny to see the folks at CTH... on an emotional downer (again)... it's deja vu all over again! :roll
News of yet another "big Ugly" that is not there, and was NEVER there, is only a shock because they IGNORED, or even drove away people (trolls) like me who tried for 2 years to give them a more realistic analysis.. or at the least to caution them that they were believing in "Speculation only" that at best was only a POSSIBILITY.. and not a proven fact (yet)

The Q thing is simply absurd in it's claimed foundation. A "Trump himself" controlled "plan" in cahoots with a senior Staff member. Illegally leaking snippets of info (on known Larp sites like 4Chan and 8Chan), to inform and assist the "Q-movement" members in their grassroots support (doing exactly what I can not imagine??). All comic-book level stuff presumably from the mind of some dim-witted teenager? The so called "revelations" by Q are a mixture of stating known snippets of information along with the obvious, and twisting them into a puerile Conspiracy Theory. Utilizing the age-old Fortune-telling scam technique of presenting VAGUE AND AMBIGUOUS pronouncements, the meaning of which is open to the readers own imagination and "a-posteriori" "confirmation". Not at all a proper logical (scientific) "prediction" done in advance ("a-priori") and tested (maybe abandoned) as facts are known. In fact the Q "quatrains" are often meaningless nonsense which could mean anything.. especially viewed by susceptible subjects..imagining, and reinforcing each other as to some "deep meaning".
However, as silly as Q is... it is only ONE of MANY "Conspiracy Analyses" of US politics being promulgated online... especially on Twitter and at Blog sites. A "Twitter thread" seems to be regarded as a "reliable source" despite the fact that is just the musings of an individual... spread over a series of tweets. It is no less unsupported speculation in that form than it would be if the person posted the same "Theory" as a comment somewhere. TWITTER is NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE in and of itself. To quote it as a source is silly. If one is inclined to give such speculative musings consideration... then it is all there at twitter already... along with what believers and critics chose to say about it. It is not necessary to copy it to other sites as if it were already proven facts because it was "published" on Twitter. :roll

It is not simply a matter of WHERE people get their information, unless they believe just one source (some Twitter or Blog "Guru") and ignore all others. We all do rely on Media reports (even Twitter stuff). The critical thing is how much WEIGHT you give what you read. Some facts are included and valuable... but the writer's "analysis" is at best speculative, at times clearly Conspiratorial, biased or simply unintelligent. The best info is a combination considering multiple sources and.. YOUR OWN logical thought process. THINK!

IF there ever is a "Big Ugly" it will not be in the form of a REPORT by OIG, Congress etc. It will NOT be the fact that there is "more exposure" of yet more details of corruption (we have more than enough nfo to KNOW that lots of crimes were committed by lots of KNOWN people). It will not be because we get to see more documents (with or without redaction). In fact if such documents ARE made public, then likely it is an indication that they are not considered evidence, needed in an investigation or prosecution of crime.

If there is A BIG UGLY, it will be heralded by signs of Criminal Investigations... search warrants, raids on homes and offices, subpoenas, testimony to LE investigators and before Grand Juries. The first stage will be arrests and indictments followed by the usual Judicial process and TRIALS... and eventually long prison sentences.

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake...

Post subject: Re: Random Video Clips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 pm 

I don't understand why people are so angry and act out in public. :roll

Transgender woman threatens shop employee who called her |sir| 1:48min

Post subject: Re: Random Video Clips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:07 pm 

:eek - NSFW

Trump supporter is ask to leave vape shop by employee (Harsh language) 4:13min

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:21 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Molly.
I moved the vids here because they are more "political" rather than "videos"

BOTH people featured are clearly insane... a danger to themselves and others. Transgender is an insane life choice to start with.. and that one has it bad.

The shop attendant is NOT EMPLOYABLE in a job that requires "customer service" .. he should be fired and likely commited and/or arrested.
-----------------------------
ETA
Sargon did a response vid... :)

Troll Review: The Xhale City Screecher
The Thinkery
Published on Dec 29, 2018

The GOOD NEWS is.....
The triggered soy-boy Leftist beta-male was fired....
The company Xhale City released a response statement on fb and twitter (that fb and twitter removed?)

---------------------
#GingerSnapped

I looked up the Xhale City Twitter account (parody) ... :)
https://twitter.com/XhaleCity_?lang=en
(NOT verified and recent started account) :roll

Also there is a #GingerSnapped on twitter :slap

https://twitter.com/XhaleCity_/status/1 ... 0481712128

The #Gingersnapped is named Grant Pruitt...

https://twitter.com/XhaleCity_/status/1 ... 6332557312

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:15 pm 
ADMIN

Delusion....

Many people are aware these days that MSM is "Fake News". They are skeptical of media stories. Unfortunately they are still "fooled" by much of it. Media articles are still quoted as sources. More unfortunate is that people generally fail to realize that MOST of the online "alt" stuff.. amateur analysis is also FAKE!. People online DO NOT have "sources" (generally). They are at best "informed" by the MSM and public information releases. The online "analysis" is at best Speculation.. sometimes fair/reasonable guess based on what info is public, but more often it is "Fantasy fiction"... people state what they hope is happening/will happen. I guess that is of interest to many.. Harmless (mostly), but it has a more serious side when people start to believe their own (and their favorite Blogger/ Twitter Guru's) fantasies. With fantasy as a base.... and "analysis" built on that... the "sketch gets very silly".

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:45 pm 
ADMIN

The demise of CTH...

Last time I looked... the CTH comments section would have been best described as "Chat and gossip" (with the odd handbag fight), rather than political discussion. :roll

Full blown Fan-posting and cheerleading. Posters in denial as to any realistic analysis, in fact antagonistic towards posters who present a more realistic appraisal. (driven away as "Trolls").

An analogy with the regular "News" came to mind. CTH is analogous to Fox News. It used to seem like an OK place to visit.. at least a "cut above" other similar places, but like Fox News it is now actually WORSE than places that are openly pushing the "establishment agenda"... because it is more pernicious... the "bad" is embedded in what many are fooled into thinking is "generally good"

Stretching the analogy.... the CTH commenters who are of the Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin etc, type are VERY rare. Persons in the "Greg Gutfeld" tradition have likely been called "Trolls" and driven away. What remains is a LOT of Dana Perinos, Christine Wallaces, Shep Smiths, Juan Williams, Whorealdos etc!! Analogous to Fox...there is the odd Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram etc....but they provide distracting chatter at best.

Fake News - Fake Blog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:46 pm 
ADMIN

Sundance has CREATED a fantasy world....

A world of Black hats, white hats, multidimensional "chess moves"... new facts are manipulated to slot into that world.

"5D Chess" has been "re-branded" as "Leverage" :roll

Like many well known FICTIONAL worlds (in literature)... it makes for a "jolly good read", and a "fan base" of readers who "can't wait" to read the next chapter. All sorts of things are possible in a world you create yourself (ref Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter). Things may well make "perfect sense" within the context of the created realm.... but.... it has only passing relevance to THE REAL WORLD. It may well be that in many instances a simple event in the real world may need to be described as a "3-D Chess move" to fit into the fantasy world.

It's "LEVERAGE" .... must be! :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 42  Next