It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:22 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:34 am 
ADMIN

The Clintons are coping as best they can.....

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

Russians Invade the Oval Office....

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:07 pm 
ADMIN

Comey packs a sad.....

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:37 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Russians Invade the Oval Office....

LOL, Rumpole! :84

I love the confidence in President Trump's face as he meets with the enemy. I bet he wined and dined them and made them all feel welcome. Need to catch up on what all happened yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:56 pm 

LOLOL!

College lacrosse team replaces warm-up music with Trump talk
By AP | May 11, 2017

GARDEN CITY, N.Y. (AP) — A suburban New York college lacrosse team has replaced its warm-up music with a recording of a portion of a speech by President Donald Trump.

An Instagram video of the Adelphi University team was posted Wednesday showing players running onto the field at the conclusion of an excerpt of a Trump speech that includes his campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

Newsday (http://nwsdy.li/2r2AvAO) reports Adelphi athletic director Danny McCabe says in a statement the pre-game music is chosen as a team. It was approved because it did not contain vulgarity or inappropriate subject matter.

More at link: https://apnews.com/446a5dc5f0a145a6b251 ... Trump-talk

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:57 pm 

Hannity just tweeted this to Trapper. :84

Hard hitting news on CNN (@jaketapper) 0:35sec

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 pm 

Protesters Knocked Down by Water Cannons in Caracas (Venezuela)

I can't stop laughing. :lol

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=130_1494526461

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 pm 
ADMIN

I have been suggesting Water Cannon be used in USA since Ferguson days.

GREAT to see them in action.... I see protards injured.. which is a bonus.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:37 pm 
ADMIN

I am strongly of the opinion that the new FBI director should be a “No Name”.

Somebody from within the FBI.. a former Special Agent who has worked his way up through the ranks.
ANY of the names suggested.. Rudy, Christie etc have “perceived” political bias which will be brought up ad nauseam by the Dims and their FakeNews poodles.

Of course…. I do think that Trump should ascertain IN PRIVATE that any potential appointee thinks Hillary and her gang are crooks who need to be indicted.. and locked up.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:04 pm 

OMG, I totally agree and hope you are correct, that a no-name is selected, from within the FBI.

I don't like hearing the names being thrown out either, I can think of too many reasons why they shouldn't be. And some like, the ex-Sheriff in Arizona that had tents and made the prisoners wear pink, I mean really? Is he even an attorney? lol

I also think a director will be named sooner than later. President Trump doesn't ho-hum-around, and if he was considering Comey's firing for a while, thinking he has been contemplating his replacement all along.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm 

I don't care to appease these bastards anymore. No matter who Trump picks the Left is going to cry foul. Trump could pay off the national debt, turn didunuttins into astronauts, save the baby seals, bring fresh water to all of Africa, and cure cancer and the Left would still hate him and people like us, so fuck 'em.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 pm 
ADMIN

I am not averse to your sentiment "fuck 'em" but.....

I doubt Clarke would get confirmed for a kick-off.. and as much as I love the guy.. I am not sure FBI Director is his role?

As I originally said... I think somebody from within FBI would be best... and by all accounts many within the FBI thought Hillary should be indicted... so one of them would do nicely :)

ETA
I don't know exactly what qualifications/experience the Deputy needs? But McCabe has to go.....
Maybe Clarke could be appointed DEPUTY FBI Director by new guy?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am 
ADMIN

Media... Beyond Batshit Crazy now.....

We Need the Help of Intel Agencies Around the World | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ

Keith Olbermann

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:27 pm 
ADMIN

APPEASEMENT is a cancer..

A general observation on the current false narrative.. even on the slightly less rabid networks...

You get statements of the type..

"Well there is no evidence (yet) of collusion between Trump (trump people) and Russia, but..... It's a "FACT" that Russia did interfere in the election against Hillary because they favored Trump."

SEE how that works?

They concede one point as a ploy to propagate something else that there is no evidence of.

And they are not actually even conceding that there was no Trump Collusion... they are relying on a scientifically (and logically) dishonest notion that if there is no evidence apparent you simply keep looking (for ever) until you find something.. no matter how tenuous.
They will NEVER accept the absence of evidence as proof..

The APPEASEMENT comes when people who pay lip service to pushing back at the “Muh Russian” hoax go along with with the concession and equally unproven point(s)

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:29 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:14 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I am not averse to your sentiment "fuck 'em" but.....

I doubt Clarke would get confirmed for a kick-off.. and as much as I love the guy.. I am not sure FBI Director is his role?

As I originally said... I think somebody from within FBI would be best... and by all accounts many within the FBI thought Hillary should be indicted... so one of them would do nicely :)

ETA
I don't know exactly what qualifications/experience the Deputy needs? But McCabe has to go.....
Maybe Clarke could be appointed DEPUTY FBI Director by new guy?

I agree with all of this Rumpole. I do think Clarke has an far far far outside chance only because of Tump's unconventionality and it really would be the ultimate troll move on Trump's part. Appoint the first ever black FBI Director, and he is a democrat to boot. So Trump would be forcing the democrats to vote against Clarke on a very public stage. Of course MSM would probably never even show Clarke's picture so that the the minions wouldn't even know he is black.

Clarke was on the local radio yesterday morning he said the President Trump already knows where he wants Clarke in his administration and then he alluded to the fact that to was't FBI.

And Sir Rumpole are you really unaware of my "fuck'em" if they hate anyone who loves America stance :86 . The Left hates me, they hate Trump, they hate people who fight against Sharia, they hate people who support cops, they hate us all so why should we try and appease them? Steamroll 'em :Gslap

ADD ... Good grief! I though you said that you were not aware of my fuck 'em policy, not that you weren't adverse to it it. :fish 20 sacks with a dead fish for me.

PS A prisoner in one of Milwaukee County jails kept turning on his water and plugging his toilet and flushing it and flooding a floor in the county jail. A Milwaukee jailer

Here is the story, Expect the MSM to blame Clarke himself in screaming, crying, ranting hysterics if and when he is appointed to anything in the Trump administration. The idiot who cut off his water Lieutenant Kasha Meadors and made no record of it is negligent and in my opinion guilty by extreme negligence of his death. she is a black female lieutenant so although the community is angry they are not outraged and burning things down. I think she is a lazy ass liar when she says she said she told them to only cut off the toilet water but who knows, Where is the paper work, the guy should have be in a mental ward not a jail and this dame should not have power over anyone.

That said the MSM is going to blame Clarke for the poor the guy dying of dehydration.

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/27/official- ... vented-it/

Last edited by Carmelita on Sat May 13, 2017 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:19 am 

Is Kieth Olbermann auditioning for a role for Rod Sterling's old job? What a nut case.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 112  Next