It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 pm 

The Sessionistas are guilty of the same tactics the left uses - -
Shut it down if you are not agreeing with them. I still read the articles, but seldom read the comments anymore. Especially on the topic of AG Sessions.

My mom said that a poster stated they are eagerly awaiting unhinged to weigh in. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:55 pm 
ADMIN

Ask NOT what sleepy Jeff SAYS he is gonna be "looking into" (maybe)....

Quote:
Linda
I’m shaking my head that people are still bashing Sessions. Think about what he has quietly said the past few months. He now has people investigating:

1-Uranium One
2-Hillary’s email server
3-Cinton Foundation
4-27 Leakers
5-And now FISAgate
[....]

Rather ask... WTF has sleepy Jeff actually DONE.. by way of proper criminal investigations, Grand Jury, etc.. and INDICTMENTS?

The answer is.... Fuck all!!

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:08 am 

LOLOL at both of you. You're gonna pull me back over there to peek in.

If I see "unhinged" show her face, I'll let you know Showpoodles. ;) And thank your mom for the info.

I just read that Sessions is going to unseal the Fast & Furious documents that Obama & Holder kept from the public, and he will release them to a ........ Congressional Committee. :Gslap Sorry if this is old news, but I am just now seeing it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 am 

hi ya Molly!
Even if I have to eat Turducrow, it has been fun making fun of the idiots.

When the Sessinistas get mad at the ones not agreeing with them, and emphatically comeback with You dont know what Sessions is doing behind the scenes. My mom says someone should come in and say well neither do you!

You don't know what Sessions is doing behind the scenes, is NOT a valid argument.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 am 
ADMIN

Quite right, showpoodles... Not a valid argument.... it is what is known in the trade as "Blind faith" :roll

Thinking... described as "religious thinking" rater than logic. In fact it is ANTI-logic. If no evidence of anything happening, is taken as "proof" that something is happening anyway, in secret.. that people simply cant see, then there can not be any sort of reasoned debate or discussion. There is only ONE reality... people can deny it, but it wont go away.

Such people believe in fairies and Goblins and a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. :roll

ETA

And... elves on shelves.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 am 
ADMIN

There wont be no "Big Ugly" as long as Sessions is there peeing on the Zippo!! :roll

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:43 am 
ADMIN

I watched Shannon Bream interview with sleepy Jeff...

Maybe Twitter peeps as a group... were high on something when they watched it? :lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:57 am 

Ha! I don't believe in fairies, pots of gold at the end of rainbows or elves on shelves.

I do however believe in Goblins, ghosts and cauldrons of witches brews. lol

Oh yea and Santa!

I do not feel the need to heat the oven yet. The AG and Shannon interview did not impress me at all.
Did I miss something?

Last edited by Showpoodles on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

"Conservative" Fan-posters...

Half a glass is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick..... or something?

Quote:
burnett044 says:
it is all in how ya see it…

Of course, when it comes to Sessionistas, the old "half-full V half-empty" dichotomy MISSES THE POINT!! :doh

A rational person looks at the EVIDENCE shown in that photo and sees a glass containing some water.... could be vodka.... but I doubt it. You COULD take a sip and find out.

The "Conservative" Sessionista Cult would see a mysterious clear liquid that they IMAGINE (because Sundance told them) is Jeff Session's magic potion that is the cure for all corruption. "Sometime" in the future (maybe April)... Jeff is gonna take a big ole sip!! :lol

Sleepy Jeff......Chug-a-lug

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

Apparently... it is HERESY to question Sundance.. he is a God!! :eek

...Sundance himself.....

The cult have friggin LOST THEIR MINDS!!

Quote:
ForGodandCountry
To doubt Sessions now is to doubt Sundance himself….even after hard, solid evidence has been given….and this following proof after proof.
[....]
Btw, it deserves mention here that there are a lot of people posting on this board who are just flat out stupid and ill-informed. I suppose that’s not entirely their fault…not all of us have had the benefit of exceedingly good education, but…as they say….the stupid burns and is very taxing to the overall discussion. I suppose it cannot be avoided. Would be awesome to create 2 discussion boards….one for proven posters who can do things like admit when they are wrong and accept what Sundance tells us, and one for everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:46 pm 
ADMIN

Trump has reportedly taken to calling Sessions “Mr. Magoo” at the White House.

:lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:59 pm 
ADMIN

It's Only Make Believe....

For the "Conservative" Fan-posters....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:03 pm 
ADMIN

Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate
Posted on March 8, 2018 by admin

Quote:
In fact, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is already in the process of selecting a candidate to run for McCain’s senate seat in a special election after McCain’s expected retirement from the Senate, sources said
https://truepundit.com/senate-officials-confirm-john-mccain-expected-step-u-s-senate/

Hate to sound like some daft blogger, but... I told ya so (over 2 weeks ago) :cool

Thursday, February 22
Rumpole wrote:
McCain fit to remain Senator?

I heard mention, but have found no news article... that there is talk of need to hold election for replacement Arizona Senator?

It seems to me that if McCain's brain is addled and he is too sick to attend his job in Washington then...

So what? Business as usual!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:11 pm 
ADMIN

"In-Breeding"

I see lots of people (sucked in by Sundance) not only "excited" that Sleepy Jeff appointed a guy/woman (prosecutor?) to "look into matters" in conjunction with OIG (Horowitz).. but, people are saying (falsely) that this person has "been in place a long time"

As far as I can tell.....That last bit is MADE UP, but now IMPRINTED in the Fan-post Cult :doh

What sleepy Jeff actually said to Shannon Bream was:
I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us; and we’re conducting that investigation.

Jeff said A PERSON... not necessarily a "prosecutor" and there is no mention of subpoena powers, Grand Jury etc or any REAL criminal investigation.

Also Jeff clearly says he appointed him to "look at allegations" that the Committee sent.. so it is SINCE the House committee sent the letter.. so very recent. This "person" has not been in place "all along" :roll

Quote:
Sundance
Well, there you have it. There is already an appointed person, likely a prosecutor, from “outside of Washington”, in place prior to the recent request for a Special Counsel by Goodlatte and Gowdy. That was exactly what an objective analysis of the events previously outlined – and we previously noted.

Attorney Jeff Sessions is noting the existence of an outside prosecutor who has been in place for quite a while, exactly as we thought. All the evidence of this was/is clear if you follow the granular details closely. Here’s how we figure it out; and also the reason why no-one in Washington DC -including congress and the president- was previously aware.

"prosecutor"? Maybe, but it's not stated... :roll

prior? Sundance made that up :wall
(Because that fits with his previous baseless speculation)

I see sycophantic fan-posters LINKING to podcasts and articles that confirm the latest hysteria, but.... all these places are just QUOTING Sundance :doh
Talk about "in-breeding". EXACTLY like DoJ supporting the "Steele Dossier" to the FISC by reference to Yahoo news article... that was itself just quoting the Steele Dossier :95

Circular "logic"... Confirmation Bias

And KEEP IN MIND... the infamous OIG Report (Big Ugly) is just a REPORT of a REVIEW of conduct by DoJ/FBI in regards HILLARY EMAIL STUFF!!! And it's been DELAYED yet again anyway. :roll

If this "Guy looking into matters" is to address FISA Court abuse (and all sorts of stuff).. then he/she must be doing it OUTSIDE any hook-up with Horowitz, and "Sleepy Jeff's Guy/Guyess" has only STARTED recently. (after House letter). Sleepy Jeff is likely just being a "politician" when he gives an answer to Shannon Bream that "all her concerns are being addressed"... that is the sort of shit politicians say :roll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:27 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/9 ... 0002539520

ETA
Trump agreed to meet Lil' Rocket Man... by May :roll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:04 pm 
ADMIN

IF I was inclined to reply to a Sessionista I might include......

In TV interviews, even if politicians are trying to be honest, they sometimes "misspeak". They say things that turn out to be not totally accurate. Sometimes they are careful to not tell "the whole truth" and/or are ambiguous so that what they say is open to "interpretation". Some (as we know) actually simply intentionally fabricate LIES. Things that they know to be lies... because they are "politicians" and so LIARS!

Sessions' reply to Shannon Bream DID NOT give details about what EXACTLY is being investigated, what time line it is being done under.... when the investigation will END...when it will announce findings, take action etc etc. It was JUST a reply to an interview question from a reporter. It was not "an official statement" by DoJ or the AG committing to some detailed action in his official capacity. It was just a friggin throw-away comment to appease a reporter.... Oy Vey! :roll
All Sessions said was that some guy (or Gal) from outside Washington was looking into some matters of concern to the House Committee. He did NOT say exactly what matters. There is a LONG list of potential "matters" and people involved, but I am SURE Jeff's guy is NOT looking at all of them.. just some.... and Jeff didn't say which ones. Jeff didnt say WHEN this review would end.. and what, if any, action would result. Even if Jeff was telling the truth... it was just a claim that another review and REPORT was being undertaken :roll

ETA
Jay Sekulo (on Hannity) suggests that what this "Jeff Guy" will do is produce a REPORT about whether or not there should be
a "Special Counsel" (to start another investigation) :doh

Are you kidding me?
I told ya so... all a report does is provide an excuse for ANOTHER investigation (and another Report) :wall

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:10 am 

I really do appreciate and applaud your analyses of what is going on, Rumpole.
You make more sense than what I read on twitter and gab.

IF you are ever inclined to post your thoughts on CTH, I think you would be a great asset.
But at the same time, I understand why you wouldn't want to.

I just think what you say should be spread in other outlets so people can understand and see a different view, the truth.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:33 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status ... 1796974593

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff "Neville" Sessions.....

"I have had a guy looking into matters... Indictments in our time!"

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 am 
ADMIN

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 112  Next