It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:54 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... "optimistic" is one description... "Brainwashed and delusiona" is closer to it.

The crowd that still think Jeff Sessions has got this... or maybe Mueller is "working with Trump" :lol

3-D Chess... my Welsh Ass!! :slap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:30 pm 

Watching the hearing right now.
What a schitt show.
Jim Jordan did ask good questions.
Gutierrez idiot. Can't imagine him running for Pres., as seen floating around on interwebs.
Rosenstein, deep state.

Would we be so lucky that I am as wrong about Rosenstein, Sessions et al, as I was about Alabama senate election?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:40 pm 
ADMIN

I just got to TV... seeing the Rosenstein testimony.... well it's not even Rosenstein's testimony mostly.

It is biased Congressmen making their own points... often take their time to speak with barely a word from Rosenstein.

When they do actually ask a question.. it is LOADED... a rhetorical question with answer embedded.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 pm 

Does Rosenstein have a cold? Lots of sniffing going on. Every few words, nose sniffling.

If they think all of these democrats can objectively serve on this witch hunt, they ALL donated to Hillary, etc. THEN,why no objective candidate Trump donors. IT is all out in full view what is happening. The public sees it. Good grief.

Am I wrong for thinking we should have ALREADY seen some of the right arrest. I'm,NOT talking about Flynn.
But rather the CORRECT arrest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:41 pm 
ADMIN

Another day another "Big Ugly".... NOT!! :roll

I heard one of the Congressionals making the point that HOLDER... was aptly described as Obama's "wing man". He protected Obama... I can't imagine him recusing.. or worrying for a SECOND about a real conflict of interest.. let alone an imaginary one. He stacked the DOJ (and FBI) with OBAMA OPERATIVES (hence the current problem with hold-overs). He would have FIRED anybody that got close to investigating Obama (or Hillary). It is out of the question that he would allow a "Special Prosecutor" to even start looking at anything to do with Obama... etc.

Trump has got Sessions.... 'nuff said? :doh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:14 pm 
ADMIN

BTW...

Why is Comey not in prison?

He LIED many times. He admitted stealing and leaking FBI documents to INTENTIONALLY damage his POTUS.

Not sure if that is a death penalty beef... but it sure as hell is a PRISON offense... admitted!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:27 pm 
ADMIN

IMHO the "Joy" expressed about ongoing revelations is at least "premature"

I do have a LITTLE hope that facts are coming out... but they are facts that should have triggered indictments months ago. Instead they are triggering....... a call for yet more congressional interviews... which will end in ..... A REPORT!!!

We are NOT short of reports... we had them on IRS and Benghazi etc etc... so what?

I see Sessions Groupies are continuing to imagine that Good Ole Jeff has been "lying doggo" ready to pounce. :roll

Before we get any action from Sessions he will need to take the tablets...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 pm 

LOLOL! (good points) :)

Re your Finding Nemo meme. There are those who are(is) saying there is no evidence yet (but IG may find it) against Comey. :doh

There are many "Session doubters with realist views" left. I have been liking their posts. One for support and urging to not give up their individual opinion/thoughts, as they are up against a few who always bring in a cavalry. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:31 am 
ADMIN

At the risk of REPEATING myself.....

It is nice to see the corrupt bastids being named and the leaking of documents showing corruption, but.....

So far all that has been proposed is that Congress call on more people to testify in front of various Congressional Committees :roll

Exactly what good does that do?

People dont tell the whole truth... in fact they refuse to answer stuff they chose to not answer... and they lie with impunity.

At the end of it all... Congress "writes a report"... BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!!!

All these revelations count for NOTHING unless somebody (Jeff Sessions) gets off their ass and starts arresting and indicting people.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:21 am 

I think the BIG anticipation is the report that will come out in January(?) from the IG's year long investigation aka The Big Ugly. ;)

You know, sort of like the anticipation of the report we waited for Comey to give after the Clinton emails/server investigation.

:Q32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:21 pm 
ADMIN

I have already seen/heard the start of the "poor Hillary" narrative.

Harris Faulkner opining that

"Hillary is just an old woman at home, not involved with politics any more" (You can't put her in prison)

I say... Bullshit!!

Hillary is NOT a harmless old woman at home.... more's the pity. She did not even have to good sense to "lay low" after getting away with all her crimes... She is out there now, still promoting the ridiculous Muh Russians thing.. that is costing the Nation millions, and potentially still destroying lives and reputations.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:31 pm 
ADMIN

I am looking at Lil' Marco.... stamping his little feet over what people have to do to get HIS vote on Tax reform.

SPARE ME!!

He is a silly little shit whose opinion should count for nothing.

It really is a shame that Trump has to "work" with these assholes in Congress and the Senate. At best they CORRUPT the actual legislation proposed ... they say for the sake their constituents.. but it's more a case of their "special interests".. and their own over-inflated egos (eg McCain).

If I were Trump I would distance myself from the Crap in the House and Senate. Lay out the legislation I wanted, like setting homework.. and then leave them to it. They should be seen as solely responsible for what they manage to do.. or fail to do.
Trump can always refuse to sign if they get it too wrong... send them back to try again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 pm 

I saw this posted and the tweet made me LOL.
I thought The Daily Caller was off-limits but I guess not with a heading like this.
Sorry... I don't have the story link. :84

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm 
ADMIN

Thinking about the "excitement" over the pending OIG report. 2018 "Big Ugly"

USDOJ/OIG Inspector General - Michael E. Horowitz

There seems to be a view that ALL WILL BE REVEALED when the OIG report is released. People like Rosenstein are using it as an EXCUSE... not only to not answer questions, but it seems an excuse to NOT DO further investigations... which is nuts... the OIG report is a report on the conduct of investigators (perhaps) and process, but it is NOT itself an investigation of any underlying crimes :roll

Keep in mind this is the OBAMA IG... starting an investigation while Obama was still in office.

People ASSUME that the "bombshells" leaked by OIG are just "the tip of the iceberg".. with more detail and yet more damning evidence to follow, early next year, but..... it is Politics 1.01 to get "bad news" out early... weather the storm and let it die a natural death in the 2 day "news cycle". Maybe the IG is doing just that. Getting in early and revealing the worst of what will come. It will be "old news" by the time the full report is released in January. And how bad is it? Peter Strzok, his FBI bimbo on the side, and Ohr spy couple, are new names.. but the rest were already known.. Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein etc. And what has happened to them in the light of the new evidence?..... NOTHING!!! They are all still employed.. not even fired, and certainly no indictments or even "investigations" as far as we know.

Of course "hope springs eternal" Good Ole Jeff Sessions is "beavering away" (in secret). :roll

ETA
IMHO... Looking at Michael E. Horowitz.. to me he looks just as crooked as all the other bastids.
I would not trust him as far as I could chuck him!! :cool

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 pm 
ADMIN

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers
By John Solomon and Alison Spann - 12/15/17 11:00 AM EST

Mom and Daughter Shysters Gloria Allred and Lisa Bloom

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

...more at link
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... p-accusers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 pm 

I don't have much to add about these two.

May their menorahs catch fire and their latkes be cold.

They should both be disbarred, but then, Hillary should be in prison.

:)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:18 pm 
ADMIN

Are they Jewish?

So the smell is Gefilte fish? :roll

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 112  Next